PDA

View Full Version : official Scary Movies thread

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2010, 09:16 PM
d00d cnt believe there wasnt a horror movie threaad(Sticky?) so yea discuss horror movies or post fav scenes etc.

im watching tht japanese version of the grudge as i type heard good things aabt it opinions?

Lex Lugor
04-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Its the only grudge I havent seen, and that includes grudge 3 too :'( but dont hold that against me. I didnt watch that by choice.

Buzk
04-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I just watched the korean movie "Audition", creeped me out. some really graphic stuff, just what i expected from an asian horror flick.

im going to watch "Orphan" later today, should be entertaining i guess

Living-jism
04-22-2010, 10:58 PM
I just watched the korean movie "Audition", creeped me out. some really graphic stuff, just what i expected from an asian horror flick.
It's Japanese, not Korean, by that real mafuckah Takashi Miike! Funny enough that movie's got a feminist theme lol.

The Japanese version of the Grudge's gotta be the scariest shit I've ever seen! It's even worse being Asian cause we've taught when we were young to fear the shambling vengeful female ghosts!

Other good Asian horror includes:

Shutter
Bawkji
Ju on 2
The tale of two sisters

Buzk
04-29-2010, 08:31 PM
just saw this spanish movie called "Rec".
good movie, pretty creepy stuff, its made like a spoof documentary which makes it even scarier. everyone should watch it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/

Lex Lugor
04-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Yea someone recommended it to me in my own thread. Still gotta pick it up though. I watched these handful of movies during the week and I feel I should at very least mention them.

Event Horizon
Army Of Darkness
Orphanage