PDA

View Full Version : Wolves (The animal)

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 10:14 PM
They don't attack humans, but when they taste humans, they turn into animals that like to feed on human meat. Its scary shit.

born invincible
10-05-2005, 12:25 AM
They don't attack humans, but when they taste humans, they turn into animals that like to feed on human meat. Its scary shit.

especially during full moons... i dont fuck around outside at night when theres a full moon... got caught up once before and it was no joke!! word!!

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Lol aint no wolves in Jersey, we just got stray pitbulls.

I wish we had wolves, I'd fuck around and domesticate one.

Kephrem
10-05-2005, 03:14 AM
I always sensed wolves to be very spiritual creatures. I understand that some Native Americans had much respect for them.

http://www.stuntman.fi/htm/tuotteet/liput/5365_iso.jpg

Os3y3ris
10-05-2005, 11:05 AM
I imagine that trying to keep a wolf is like keeping a cat. Yes, it may tolerate you, but it'll fuck you up in a heartbeat.

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Yea but me and my cat got a mutual respect for eachother, we play around, but I don't fuck wit her and she don't fuck wit me.

Anyway I faught with alot of large dogs in my life, I think I could take on a wolf, the trick is to remain calm and not let them bite you. You have a much larger advantage over them if you think about it.

1. Your taller
2. Believe it or not your stronger
3. You have opposible thumbs and long limbs, you can grab them, or worst case scenario pick up a weapon.
4. Your smarter

You can definately beat a wolf.

Potent1
10-05-2005, 04:13 PM
lol - yo born - your crazy...

So does this mean you want to fight one? eeesh, because I'd imagine steering clear of an animal with a bigger mouth than me...

Os3y3ris
10-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Wolves are far nastier than any dog.

Wooly Noggins
10-05-2005, 04:33 PM
a 100 pound crazy person who is shorter than you and weaker than you may be able to throw you across the street because he's crazy

wolves are built different they are made to hunt

if you can fight and remain calm you may be able to beat one

but its animal insticts and senses may give it an advantage over the average human

Luther Large
10-05-2005, 04:52 PM
a 100 pound crazy person who is shorter than you and weaker than you may be able to throw you across the street because he's crazy

wolves are built different they are made to hunt

if you can fight and remain calm you may be able to beat one

but its animal insticts and senses may give it an advantage over the average human
every 1 seems to be forgetting the TEETH!!!.........i aint fuckin with nothin that can put a hole in my ass and give me rabies at the same time

Prolifical ENG
10-05-2005, 04:54 PM
hahaha

yeah, as long as you dont let their jaw lock on you you might stand a chance......their jaw may be stronger than any muscle you have.

Dupreez
10-05-2005, 05:09 PM

Tell me how do they taste human meat then? For sure wolves will attack humans!!!
A wolf a lot wilder than a dog and we got dogs attacking humans all the time. Where did you hear they dont attack humans?

Potent1
10-05-2005, 05:11 PM
LOL - yeah dude is on some tonto ish...

Big Risk
10-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Tell me how do they taste human meat then? For sure wolves will attack humans!!!
A wolf a lot wilder than a dog and we got dogs attacking humans all the time. Where did you hear they dont attack humans?
There has only been like 3 recorded cases of wolves attacking humans.

ch-chef
10-05-2005, 08:34 PM
wolves dont attack humans, obviously nothin is set in stone when it comes to wild animals but dude in the first post is right....a wolf can accuire a taste for human meat but not because its a human, its just food, yeah i know how did it accuire the taste in the first place? simple answer...desperation...and why in the hell would anyone consider fightin a wolf? there fuckin wolves, this aint the movies where u might get lucky and the wolf will jump on a broken tree branch and impale itself when your layin on your back....no your just dead

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 11:41 PM
I'M TELLING YOU YOU CAN BEAT A WOLF...

I faught mad pits before, I faught a 120 pound American bulldog/boxer, when I was 12 and only weighed 100 pounds, and I still fucked it up.

Everyone is just mad scared of dogs, than they do some stupid shit like run, or put their hands up, or fall down and the dog just bites them up. Start swinging at a dog, watch what happens it'll take a couple hits get scared and run away, if not than you kill it.

It's all about fear blinding your mental, if you let fear get in the way any confrontation can be fatal.

Os3y3ris
10-05-2005, 11:47 PM
There has only been like 3 recorded cases of wolves attacking humans.
Bullshit.

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 11:51 PM
eh hem, stalin, siberia, remains of people with wolf teeth engraved in their flesh.

born invincible
10-06-2005, 12:04 AM
lol - yo born - your crazy...

u know me...

but on the real... i wouldnt wanna throw down wit no wolve. they pretty sharp and fast and im fat and slow so i would be a quick snack for him!!

stay out the woods...

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2005, 12:10 AM
IDK I wanna bang out with a wolf now, I'm gonna go out to pennsylvania or something one of these days. Shit would be a good fight.

Wooly Noggins
10-06-2005, 03:54 AM
he loves the animal because he finds himself there in

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2005, 09:54 AM
I have more respect for any animal than I do for most humans.

Dupreez
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
I'M TELLING YOU YOU CAN BEAT A WOLF...

I faught mad pits before, I faught a 120 pound American bulldog/boxer, when I was 12 and only weighed 100 pounds, and I still fucked it up.

Everyone is just mad scared of dogs, than they do some stupid shit like run, or put their hands up, or fall down and the dog just bites them up. Start swinging at a dog, watch what happens it'll take a couple hits get scared and run away, if not than you kill it.

It's all about fear blinding your mental, if you let fear get in the way any confrontation can be fatal.
^^?? Honestly I donk know much bout wolves but listen to me when I say you cannot fight a wolf. Boy, trust me on the real if you even came across a hyena you would shit yourself, even the terminator wont take that shit on. We talking bout trained killers - thats there job kill and eat.

For sure im not sure on the statistics on wolfs killing humans but this shit about fighting dogs and wolves is on some chronic talk or something. Dogs in SA are for one reason only - watchdogs. U seldom get someone here with a dog as a companion. So when one over those motherfuckers barks u make dust never mind if its chasing you. So if you talking bout fighting a "friendly" dog fair enough but it seems like you saying you can handle any dog out there - as long as you confront it and dont run?

ch-chef
10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
i just remebered this show i seen on animal planet...it was about wolf attacks in eastern russia right on the outskirts of mongolia. there was this dude livin out there that hunted for his food and one day he came across a wolf and shot it. the wolf didnt die but it was mad as shit, so mad it traced the hunters smell back to his camp and would stalk him at night. one day the hunter went out again, this was goin on over a period of a few months, him bein stalked, so he was out there huntin again and the wolf found him and killed his ass, he didnt eat him just fucked him up real bad. they said it was because they were both huntin in the same territory and after dude shot the wolf, obviously he took it personal....bottom line dont shoot a wolf, if u have to because u think your gonna be dead make sure u kill it because it looks like wolf revenge is a serious issue.

born invincible
10-07-2005, 01:03 AM
i just remebered this show i seen on animal planet...it was about wolf attacks in eastern russia right on the outskirts of mongolia. there was this dude livin out there that hunted for his food and one day he came across a wolf and shot it. the wolf didnt die but it was mad as shit, so mad it traced the hunters smell back to his camp and would stalk him at night. one day the hunter went out again, this was goin on over a period of a few months, him bein stalked, so he was out there huntin again and the wolf found him and killed his ass, he didnt eat him just fucked him up real bad. they said it was because they were both huntin in the same territory and after dude shot the wolf, obviously he took it personal....bottom line dont shoot a wolf, if u have to because u think your gonna be dead make sure u kill it because it looks like wolf revenge is a serious issue.

dude was a lousy shot....

My First Timbs
10-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Lol aint no wolves in Jersey, we just got stray pitbulls.

I wish we had wolves, I'd fuck around and domesticate one.
actually we had a wolf population in jersey.. now we have healthy populations of foxes and coyotes... but not sure if we still have wolves

Koolish
10-07-2005, 08:00 PM
I have more respect for any animal than I do for most humans.ahhh, likewise my man, likewise.
________
Health Shop (http://herbalhealthshop.com)

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2005, 08:59 PM
^^?? Honestly I donk know much bout wolves but listen to me when I say you cannot fight a wolf. Boy, trust me on the real if you even came across a hyena you would shit yourself, even the terminator wont take that shit on. We talking bout trained killers - thats there job kill and eat.

For sure im not sure on the statistics on wolfs killing humans but this shit about fighting dogs and wolves is on some chronic talk or something. Dogs in SA are for one reason only - watchdogs. U seldom get someone here with a dog as a companion. So when one over those motherfuckers barks u make dust never mind if its chasing you. So if you talking bout fighting a "friendly" dog fair enough but it seems like you saying you can handle any dog out there - as long as you confront it and dont run?Hyena's are like 3 times the size of wolves and alot more vicious. Project pittbulls are not friendly companions, ask someone else that lives in america. Wolves are trained to kill small to medium sized animals, maybe a large one if they are in a pack. They are not trained to kill humans.

Terminator definately > Wolves.

We have foxes and coyotes, wtf part of jersey you livin in? lol

Os3y3ris
10-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Darwin is gonna smack the shit out of you one day.

Kado
10-07-2005, 10:56 PM
actually we had a wolf population in jersey.. now we have healthy populations of foxes and coyotes... but not sure if we still have wolves
Theres a wolf population in Jersey?, i never heard of one.. I remember maybe twice hearing bout bears on the loose...and then of course we got the infamous jersey devil running around lol...but never heard of no wolves out here

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 12:06 AM
I imagine that trying to keep a wolf is like keeping a cat. Yes, it may tolerate you, but it'll fuck you up in a heartbeat.
tear u to bits, they're fierce, domesticating a wolf isnt real fun cuz they can go bananas on a kid or adult an kill their ass, then u get to go to jail over the shit. kinda like pits that r trained to fight. wolves are worse, u dont have to train them, they just need to get hungry. once they've eaten meat, dont be suprised if they try to eat you. they're "wild" animals

My First Timbs
10-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Theres a wolf population in Jersey?, i never heard of one.. I remember maybe twice hearing bout bears on the loose...and then of course we got the infamous jersey devil running around lol...but never heard of no wolves out here
yep we had wolves in the ramapo mountains (in northernmost nj) next to the upstate new york border (route 17 north)

jersey also has a healthy population of mountain lions

Kennings
10-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Yo I always fucked w. wolves too, like somethin bout thhey demeanor. and one day I was in deep thought, and I came up w. a reason why they howl at the full moon, like I really felt that shit, but I forgot it of course like a buncha shit, itll prolly resurface sometime though

but like dude said how the Nativs was on'em, I tell you, somethin bout'em man. And anyof yall ever watch that anime, 'Wolf's Rain' That show is real deep for a cartoon, talkin bout how theyll be the only survivors after the world comes to an end and the wolf's spell n erything. n yall know that the japanese are real good when it comes to symbolosim and those type of beliefs.

and yeah, youre crazy if you tryn fight a wolf. I mean, I can see whatchu sayin bout bein able to win, but dont fuck around man, its a fucken wolf. And yall forget that they like to travel in packs

Kado
10-09-2005, 12:10 AM
yep we had wolves in the ramapo mountains (in northernmost nj) next to the upstate new york border (route 17 north)

jersey also has a healthy population of mountain lions
see in my hood(973 jersey area code)..i dont be hearin bout no animals on the loose, just crack heads, slugz flyin threw the air, n all dat menace..but daz good to kno if i ever go explorin in that part of the state- good lookz :thumbup:

My First Timbs
10-09-2005, 12:31 AM
see in my hood(973 jersey area code)..i dont be hearin bout no animals on the loose, just crack heads, slugz flyin threw the air, n all dat menace..but daz good to kno if i ever go explorin in that part of the state- good lookz :thumbup:
shot out to the 973 !!

i grew up in the 973 and 201

(irvington.. newark.. etc)

peace to my springfield ave cats

Kado
10-09-2005, 12:34 AM
shot out to the 973 !!

i grew up in the 973 and 201

(irvington.. newark.. etc)

peace to my springfield ave cats
Word up Irvington Styvsant Ave. Newark 14th n 14th, big up to the oranges and springfield ave too word up

peace peace

Shemsu Elohim
10-09-2005, 01:19 AM
I always sensed wolves to be very spiritual creatures. I understand that some Native Americans had much respect for them.

http://www.stuntman.fi/htm/tuotteet/liput/5365_iso.jpg

PEACE

I've always sensed this as well.

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Big up to 973 and 201, Newark, Irvington, the Oranges, Jersey City, Union City, West New York, Paterson....

Damn us jersey catz rollin deep as hell.