PDA

View Full Version : Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

redemption
10-04-2005, 09:38 PM
This was a good thread from the old General Chat at wtc, check it out (this is the google archived cache)

Lucid Dreaming ... (http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:Oi6P-1Eoh9gJ:www.wutangcorp.com/archive/index.php/t-11780.html+lucid+dreams+wutangcorp)

Great contributions from people like Froth, Contrastiktion, Sam7 and others. Add on if you want

Peace

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 12:21 AM
I did this by accident a couple of times and freaked out, that shit is scary as hell if you do it without realizing it.

Born Ruler I
10-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Lucid dreaming is reached without preperation sometimes, but most times as a result of meditation and breathing techniques such as incorporated in yoga and other eastern sciences. It helps to realize self.

One

living_undead
10-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks for posting that. I tried it last night, each time I would wake up right when I figured out it was a dream though, so hopefully I'll get better. anyone know of any good literature to check out on the subject?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2005, 10:22 AM
wow this isi ncredible reading that old thread, but how do you do it?

EDIT: ignore that, i just read some more and theres stuff there already

Mumm Ra
10-05-2005, 04:56 PM
I've had a how to lucid dream in 30 days book for several months now...never took the time to learn it

the silencer
10-05-2005, 05:58 PM
i just read that whole fuckin thing........DAMN that shit is crazy....im gona start tryin it cuz that shit happens to me all the time where i think i just woke up and im gettin dressed and i eat breakfast and go to skool or wutever....n then i realize im still in bed n i wake up.....

props for postin that up...

the silencer
10-08-2005, 11:01 PM
damn how is this thread dyin out....this shit is more interesting than most of the black vs white ppl threads u guys create evry fuckin day..

Shemsu Elohim
10-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Here are my suggestions if anyone is serious about learning Dream Yoga:

Gnostic Master Samael Aun Weor:

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/section/8/66/

Buddhist Dzogchen Master Namkhai Norbu:

http://www.snowlionpub.com/data/img2/dryo.jpg

Bon-Pa(Tibets indigenous religion) Dzogchen Master Tenzin Wangyal:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1559391014.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Forget all that 'New-Age' and and pseudo-occult nonsense that's floating around on the internet.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-09-2005, 10:51 AM
damn how is this thread dyin out....this shit is more interesting than most of the black vs white ppl threads u guys create evry fuckin day..
co sign

Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?
yea man thats that sleep paralysis. Its linked exactly to lucid dreamin, they think theres a connection there between them. And those voices you heard are what you hear just when you try to stay awake just before you go to sleep.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 12:25 PM
I had another lucid dream that was crazy too.

I always lived by train tracks when I was younger so freight train horns used to blare all through the night. I'm sleeping, than I'm awoken by the freight horn, so I get up to look out the window all of a sudden I get a severe heat flash and this bright red light overwelms me, than I wake up. The light felt like really evil(for lack of a better term).Once again I couldn't sleep for mad long after I had that dream. This occured when I was like 4 and I still remember it clearly, I don't remember shit from when I was 10 so you can imagine the effect it had on me.

I'm always having fucked up dreams.

kid cal
10-09-2005, 05:43 PM
co sign

yea man thats that sleep paralysis. Its linked exactly to lucid dreamin, they think theres a connection there between them. And those voices you heard are what you hear just when you try to stay awake just before you go to sleep.
good then, i thought i was going crazy. i woke up one time and couldn't move or speak, all i could do was look around and it was one of the weirdest moments of my life. sometimes i hear/think people are talking to me when i'm about drop off into sleep mode; it's the transition, the space between sleep and consciousness that always comes wild. there's been some times when i was not quite asleep, but i thought i was somewhere else, with some people, just talking to them, and then i'd snap out of it real confused like, thinking i was really there. it wasn't like a dream, it was like my mind soared off somewhere else. i don't know how to describe it. and my dreams are always real fuckin' weird. sometimes i'll sleep for 15 minute intervals because every time i go back to sleep i start a new dream and you actually have some control over what you're doing; try it sometime, it's good for practice. i'd like to look more into out-of-body experiences though, has anybody gone through these?

and another thing, this may sound kind of weird but have any of ever dreamt you did some kind of drug in the dream, and then you wake up for a few brief moments and feel incredibly fucked up in some way you've never felt before?

Kennings
10-10-2005, 08:22 PM

feel you man, I used to go through that 2-3 times a week sometimes

Alcryt
10-11-2005, 01:19 PM
same ^^ i always get sleep paralysis when im depressed or something iv got so used to it that i dont even think its scary anymore and its kinda werid cus now im able to really really slowly move my arms up.

I also find myself able to control my dreams regulary and i know im dreaming but i havnt tried any spiritual stuff it just happens maybe cus i stay up late n get up early or sumit but its cool 2 control your dream i find myself able 2 be like a god and do anything i want lol

froth
10-11-2005, 02:18 PM

Thats called sleep paralysis. It happens to a lot of people. My grandma used to call it "getting up before you wake up".

As far as books go, the first book by Robert Monroe on the subject is somewhat speciial to me, if only because he was just an average guy who stumbled into the experience. His later books aren't so good, but hey.

froth
10-11-2005, 02:23 PM
As far as Kid Cal's post, that moment where you start hearing things and everything is your internal dialogue shutting off. It gets really intense right before it ends. Happens right before you "fall" asleep. You should be able to float out of your body after that happens. For me its more of a rapid falling feeling, like a leaf in freefall. It's pitch black, then you come to a stop and the situation materialises. You can use your hands as a reference point to keep reminding yourself it is a dream, bc it is easy to forget. The constant internal dialogue before sleep is somehow a different kind of consciousness from our dream selves. Another good book, even though it is fiction, is The Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castenada. Although fiction, it has real techniques in it.

BrokenWrists
10-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Is meditation the same as sleeping?

Neways, usually my dreams r just a rail that i stay on, when i try to break off and do my own thing i wake up. Esp when im about to bag a girl.

This has the potential to be a classic thread. peace keep at it

Shemsu Elohim
10-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Is meditation the same as sleeping?
No.

It's the opposite.

This is why a Buddha is an "Awakened One", because his Consciousness is no longer trapped within the ego(s).

For higher levels of Meditation, we are taught to be in a sleepy state, yet, with the Consciousness completely awake.

For example, in Dream Yoga/Astral Travel, what we want, is for the Physical Body to fall asleep while the Consciousness stays awake, so that it can utilize the Astral Body, or Mental Body, Causal Body, etc.

The Physical Body has to be asleep in order for any of our other bodies to seperate from it, while the Consciousness has control of said body in its respective Plane.

From a lecture The Science of Meditation (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=142&Itemid=64)

...Of course the passive state of mind, emotions and personality demands a tremendous activity in the Consciousness; this shows us that the more active the Consciousness, the better for reaching its awakening, because that way the Consciousness has to inevitably awaken, being in perpetual activity.

Just now, Buddha Gautama Sakyamuni came to my mind. On a certain occasion, the Great Buddha was sitting under a tree in profound meditation when a man arrived and began to insult the Buddha, trying to hurt him with his words.

After a while, the Buddha opened his eyes and asked the man, “If someone brings you a gift and you do not accept the gift, to whom does this gift belong?”

The man answered, “To the one who brought it, of course.”

Then the Buddha said, “My brother, take your gift; I cannot accept it,” and continued to meditate.

There is a beautiful, sublime lesson. Buddha did not permit his mind or sentiments to react under any circumstances because he was living fully awakened in his Consciousness; there was no outer reaction. That is the way we should behave, dear disciples...

froth
10-12-2005, 09:24 AM
yep thats basically it in a nutshell

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-12-2005, 10:19 AM
iv got so used to it that i dont even think its scary anymore and its kinda werid cus now im able to really really slowly move my arms up.

try not to fight it! just go with it, by the sounds of things with what the rest of you said youre a step away from lucid dreaming.

Shemsu Elohim
10-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Greetings froth

yep thats basically it in a nutshell
Have you ever done the knowledge on any of the suggestions I posted earlier?

Here are my suggestions if anyone is serious about learning Dream Yoga:

Gnostic Master Samael Aun Weor:

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/images/stories/books/bk-dy.gif

Buddhist Dzogchen Master Namkhai Norbu:

http://www.snowlionpub.com/data/img2/dryo.jpg

Bon-Pa(Tibets indigenous religion) Dzogchen Master Tenzin Wangyal:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1559391014.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And if you have no money for books, there is a free online course:

Dream Yoga (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=5&id=73&Itemid=58)

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/images/stories/courses/dream-yoga.jpg

Forget all that 'New-Age' and and pseudo-occult nonsense that's floating around on the internet.

froth
10-13-2005, 09:50 AM
I read some things in that vein when I was first starting. they look like interesting reads. My situation is kind of hard to phrase. The more I started doing it, etc. I started learning things myself, to where I can recognize what truth is. That is how I can recognize what you said about it as truth. At the same time though, and as smart and knowledgable as many human beings are, I now rely on God's guidance as far as this stuff goes. Some people don't believe in God or have a relationship with God, but I talk to God, and the answers to my questions are all perfect. So I don't really read a lot about it anymore, I just go straight to the source. I'm not in any way saying that those books aren't revealing plain truth, I just see it as somewhat superflous when you have a real relationship with God, without doubts. Some people may disagree with me, but that's where I am at with it.

Shemsu Elohim
10-13-2005, 10:14 AM
I see...

The gravest danger for the occultist is to have a bookish culture. The students of occultism who have read excessively are commonly filled with terrible pride. The student who is vain due to the intellect feels as though he is the lord of worldly wisdom. He not only lamentably wastes his time going from school to school, but moreover he closes the door of Initiation for himself, and falls into black magic. We must become like children in order to penetrate into the wisdom of the fire, which is deep within ourselves, in the living profundity of our internal consciousness. There is a need to be humble in order to acquire wisdom. Once we have acquired wisdom, we must be even more humble.

- Igneous Rose (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=53) "Intellectualism is the opposite pole of intelligence; it is very different from the “Illuminated Intellect.” Intellectualism is a mixture of the psychological “I” with the information acquired through the external senses. Intelligence is an attribute of the Being; it is a faculty of the superlative consciousness of the Being. The conscious humanity works with intelligence; the tenebrous mechanical humanity gets its levels of social, economic and political prestige by working with the astute intellectualism, working with the mechanical part of the intellectual center; this means, with the worst part of it." - Samael Aun Weor The great rationalists and intellectuals are precisely the most torpid and passionate beings who exist upon the earth. The intellectual loses the meaning of a sentence simply because of the lack of a period or a comma. The intuitive knows how to read what the Master does not write and how to listen to what the Master does not say.

- Igneous Rose (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=53)

:learning: :nerdy: :learning:

HOWEVER:

"Two types of intellect exist: 1. The commonly known sensual intellect. 2. The intellect which is given by the Being; this is a conscious intellect." - The Revolution of the Dialectic

The common sensual or subjective intellect is the capacity of reasoning and comparing (see Intellectual Animal). Related to the Intellectual Brain or Center, and to the physical brain.

"The intellect is a very precious instrument for the Great Work of the Father, when it is absolutely used for the pure service of the Spirit. A mystic without intellect fails because of lack of culture (see Intellectual Culture). The intellect is satanic when it is used for the service of the internal beast. The intellectual villains (cynics and skeptics) are the result of intellectualism without spirituality." - The Aquarian Message

"The intellect never attains Initiation. Only the heart attains the Golgotha of the High Initiation. The majority of people have their heads filled with absurd theories and ancestral prejudices; they do not open their minds to anything new." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

A complete and comprehensive intellectual understanding of the many aspects of the Path of Initiation.

"To possess an intellectual culture is necessary for the development of clairvoyance. To have an intellectual discipline is necessary for the development of the latent powers, chakras, discs, magnetic wheels of the Astral Body." - Endocrinology & Criminology

"In order to develop positive clairvoyance, it is required to practice the necessary esoteric exercises and to study the best authors of Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Yoga, Psychology, etc., etc. Our worst enemy is ignorance; therefore, we recommend our readers study the great works of the female Master Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, entitled The Secret Doctrine. We also recommend Kundalini Yoga of Sivananda, the books of Dr. Arnold Krumm-Heller, the books of Dr. Adoum, the books of Rudolf Steiner, etc., etc." - Endocrinology & Criminology

"Every esoterist student must have discipline and intellectual culture. The occultist without discipline and intellectual culture converts himself into a delinquent." - Endocrinology & Criminology

Balance. :i

froth
10-13-2005, 10:28 AM
In order to develop positive clairvoyance, it is required to practice the necessary esoteric exercises and to study the best authors of Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Yoga, Psychology, etc., etc. Our worst enemy is ignorance; therefore, we recommend our readers study the great works of the female Master Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, entitled The Secret Doctrine. We also recommend Kundalini Yoga of Sivananda, the books of Dr. Arnold Krumm-Heller, the books of Dr. Adoum, the books of Rudolf Steiner, etc., etc." - Endocrinology & Criminology

I don't really agree with this. But I do agree with some of the other quotes. I understand your meaning of "balance". I do read a lot, just not so much about astral projection ANY MORE. I guess I didn't phrase it very well.

Shemsu Elohim
10-13-2005, 10:39 AM
The studying of some of the Theosophists and Rosicrucians can be very insightful, depending on who it is(some of them are black magicians who are awakened negatively).

There's alot of garbage out there though; in all fields of spirituality.

There's quite a bit of stuff that's very marvelous as well.

The Inner Master is the one who distinguishes of course, not the ego.

You're right about reading about Astral travel though, considering that it's more of an emotional thing.

Nonetheless, the books I suggest are probably the best ones out there; if one wants to know the exercises related to Dream Yoga.

Shemsu Elohim
10-13-2005, 10:44 AM
In fact, what I've read of that On-line Course I posted, is "mind" blowing. 8O

Koolish
10-13-2005, 09:52 PM
man, i've had some sleep paralysis, but never knew how much more fucked up dreaming could be.

but i get a very bad feeling from all of this, it is not supposed to be done, you are travelling somewhere you should not be, stay away from it, it will only danger you.

for some reason, which i don't understand, i typed that sentence up, yet heed their words, for in them lie truth.

once again.

holy shit i just realised i typed up "heed THEIR words", as if something else was referring to it. this is freaking me out, i'm turning off the comptuer. hah.
________
Pissing movies (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/31/pissing/videos/1)

Shemsu Elohim
10-15-2005, 05:30 PM

Shemsu Elohim
10-15-2005, 05:31 PM

redemption
10-25-2005, 12:48 AM
Peace Froth, and everyone else for adding on...
Lucidity bring about a lot of practical (and fun) possibilities, check out www.dreamviews.com
for explanations and guides, they have a good forum also. in the dreams section there are some crazy stories

LHX
02-25-2007, 10:09 PM
bump

bizzlez
02-26-2007, 09:08 PM
my brother said he got sleep paralyzed once

--------------------

edit: what's this?

nevermind

I'll just look up on that dream website

Sexy Jasper
02-26-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm taking herbal medicines before going to sleep. It really helps liven up my dreams. Not that they weren't vivid enough though. The pills I take contain wheat, hop, Eschscholtzia, melisse and valerian.

LHX
02-26-2007, 09:45 PM
valerian is pretty wild

the silencer
02-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Peace Froth, and everyone else for adding on...
Lucidity bring about a lot of practical (and fun) possibilities, check out www.dreamviews.com
for explanations and guides, they have a good forum also. in the dreams section there are some crazy stories
that site is great

bizzlez
02-26-2007, 11:55 PM
(nevermind) I'll join that website forum.

bizzlez
02-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Does anyone believe in connecting with other people that are alive while two people are lucid dreaming? I don't, just wondering what other people think lucid dreaming can accomplish.

Os3y3ris
02-27-2007, 10:10 PM
I doubt it, though it may make for a fun game.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
03-01-2007, 03:59 PM
From my exprience, you can really see how your dreams are made out of light, from the perspective of just being aware of the transition between dreaming and comming aware of your physical souruonings, you can see your dreams as projections of percieved space from within, that occer on some subconsious leavel that alternitivly creates the world you and I take for granted unless your on acid or some shit. This only happened onece but I could see the dream scape at the same time as I came to my body and found my self on the bed, and

This was illuminating because it demonstrated that dreams are no more just in your head, they are just in your mind. If you follow.

AcidPhosphate69
03-01-2007, 11:52 PM
This is extremely interesting to me. I've always had extremely vivid dreams since I was very young and I honestly remember dreams I had at a very young age. Honestly, I usually do realize I'm dreaming during a dream but it's more the low level kind (after checking this thread I've been reading up on this). The hardest part I think is completely remembering my dreams. I remember portions ut not usually the whole thing.

Awesome thread guys. This is very informative and honestly, pretty fucking exciting for me. Thanks.

CEITEDMOFO
03-05-2007, 02:32 AM

YEA SHIT WAS WACK LIKE YOU CAN SEE AROUND U BUT YOUR REALLY SLEEPING AND CANT WAKE UP LIKE IF THEY HOLDING U DOWN, HAPPENED TO ME LIKE LAST YEAR, BUT IF I GET A NIGHTMARE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I JUST BEAT THE MEAT TO FORGET ABOUT IT
:cheerlie:

CEITEDMOFO
03-05-2007, 02:38 AM
Just Beat It

Battle 1
03-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Just Beat It

You mean like Michael Jackson ?? LOl. Just kidding.

Nice thread by the way. Shemsu Elohim is dropping mad knowledge about the astrial plane and dreams being related to the egos. All that shit is true. See you can hide from yourself or your deep inner emotions while your awake, but not when you sleep. The dark side or the subconscious mind takes over then. There is light on both sides though, subconscious and concious. Just like their is darkness, negativity, (or evil) on both sides as well.

Don't be afraid of evil or the darkness though their just negative emotions. And you'd be surprised cause the light can cut both ways too like a double edge sword. Love is not always good, pretty, or positive either. That is why the buddah says we must be above our egos or emotions which say this or that is good or bad. Love can also destroy and be very depressing. Hate can sometimes make us strong, and again Love can sometimes make you very depressed or down as well. Hence, no one emotion is ever completely positive or negative and move or constantly change from one to the other.

:dududu:

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2007, 09:01 PM
I have experienced sleep paralysis many times, and I always try to fight it when i experience it. For instance, I try to force myself to wake up...its almost like Im in a coma and im trying to come out of it....and when I do wake up, I am extremely fatigued and tired to the point that I want to fall asleep again, but I dont because I never understood sleep paralysis...
It almost always happens when I take naps in the daytime, and either the TV is on kinda loud or there are people around. I dont like daytime naps for some reason....I rarely take them unless I am extremely tired from work or school.

ANd I regularly have the teeth falling out dream....

Olive Oil Goombah
08-27-2007, 09:30 PM
As I have read more about Lucid Dreaming, i realize that I have had lucid dreams before....I used to keep a dream journal for a while...anyone interested in reading some of them?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-28-2007, 02:46 AM
As I have read more about Lucid Dreaming, i realize that I have had lucid dreams before....I used to keep a dream journal for a while...anyone interested in reading some of them?

this post is NO JOKE...I swear to you all. Its about 3:29 how and I just awoke from what I percieved as a lucid dream at 3:17.
I thought I had had one before, and maybe I did but didn't remember it but this was pretty cool. I was dreaming about some pretty random stuff. I was on a two story house, and an unknown friend jumped from it onto a deck and broke it, then I was in a bus a la the movie speed and saw the same busdriver named 'Sam' from the movie shot in that same scene....then i believe i entered my lucid dream state...
It was pitch black and I felt myself in my bed, only distorted a bit. Then I began to move my hands and they were in dark blue outline against the pitch black backdrop. I felt power like i could control anything, so I began shooting electric bolds out of my hands like raiden from mortal combat...
While doing this, I remember yelling 'I AM BENEVOLENT!'....then I began to open my eyes in my lucid dream state and color emerged on to me. As I opened my eye, it looked like another eye looking at me...very tiger like.
After this I felt strong hurricane force winds from my right side on my face. They were so forceful, I had to fight to keep my head in place, even attempting to turn the fan to low and even off, but soon overcame them. Funny thing is, I had a small fan blowing on my head on the right side of me tonite I use on hot nights.
After that I felt myself back on my bed, sleeping on my back. I remember saying to myself, '
Am I sleeping? HOw come I am so tired as if I haven't slept...I heard my roomate coughing, and I heard a faint whisper say something like,'everything will be alright.'
After this, it was like I awoke out of the stage of lucid dream into complete balance....I felt my exact physical presence in my bed, felt my fan blowing lowly, and my body laying on its back. I was still sleeping tho, and I know it. I heard my roomate again in the bathroom, coughing...perhaps this was the lucid dream state?
Then foolishly I opened my eye, much like I did before, but this time I was a wake. But I did not feel tired like before...I felt completely rested and refreshing. That was 3:17 am EST, Cleveland, Ohio.
ANd here I am.....
ANy thoughts or comments...this is no BS. I actually was trying to do this tonite after reading all this and other things. I have always had vivid dreams that I remembered and thought about so I knew I had experienced them, but just never realized it, and instead of being frightened, I embraced it and realize what was goign on.
It was quite an experience, but now Im sleepy and need to get back to bed, gotta get up in 3 hours...
Peace, hope to get some feedback.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I think that means your gay man. Jk interesting stuff i always fly when I have a lucid dream

Edit. Didn't realize how old this thread was, interesting stuff tho

pro.Graveface
04-09-2011, 08:14 AM
"who is the dreamer? the 1 who goes to sleep or the 1 that wakes up " its the soul connect that brings the message tru imagenation and dreamz,and works in a unconsciouss way, how far is the ego away from the universal Self conscious?, the inner buddah or master are guidez in this endless universe made up by the Self consciouss tru thought, it can be awaken tru itz communication and that is vibration , it wakes up in dreamz , its trying to make some of u aware that tere is more then your limited ego, u see life is the meditation of soul, soul is the universal Self, the ego needs to wake up as it experiences life in negativ vibez, and connect to the soul, vibration of existance is a meditation ,evrything is btw

diggy
04-30-2012, 12:13 AM
If you're interested in lucid dreaming, you may want to take up video gaming. The link? Both represent alternate realities, said Jayne Gackenbach, a psychologist at Grant MacEwan University in Canada.

"If you're spending hours a day in a virtual reality, if nothing else it's practice," Gackenbach told LiveScience in 2010. "Gamers are used to controlling their game environments, so that can translate into dreams." Her past research has shown that people who frequently play video games are more likely than non-gamers to have lucid dreams (http://www.livescience.com/6521-video-gamers-control-dreams-study-suggests.html) where they view themselves from outside their bodies; they were also better able to influence their dream worlds, as if controlling a video-game character.

That level of control may also help gamers turn a bloodcurdling nightmare into a carefree dream, she found in a 2008 study. This ability could help war veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Gackenbach reasoned.

Do any of you find this true?

Fatal Guillotine
06-11-2012, 04:59 PM
up

Big Smokes
06-11-2012, 05:23 PM
can you achieve astral projection with this

Big Smokes
06-12-2012, 08:54 AM
???

D.projectile
09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
has any of u gone up to a person in ur lucid dream and told them they aint real?

knewcheeze
10-01-2012, 01:19 PM
here's an article eye wrote recently after eye did 10 days of only drinking water...plus the last time eye blazed weed was on da equality day of september 2012...it didn't get much love on facebook..lets cee how yaw like it...

"the first gate, the 7th sense, goldenrod and the angel"

...eye have heard it said that plants were human's first teachers...eye percieve this as truth because eye have been blessed with so many jewels of knowledge by the female entity found when eye inhale weed smoke...certain times when eye have been playing music, having sexual intercourse or "praying/meditating" eye have entered the spirit real...
m but it happens way more often and much more vividly during those 3 acts when that weed smoke has blessed mah lungs...when eye enter the spirit realm space and time dissappears...its looks completely different...its a world of neon colors...its very similar to being inside a living impressionistic painting that glows...many times off dat weed smoke eye been in the spirit realm and eye feel mah shelf being pulled into the higher faster vibrating levels of the spirit realm and eye get scared that eye won't be able to come back and that fear returns da God back to the physical universe...mah upper dimensional teacher Nagual Juan Matus and his lineage of Cee-er's teach that there is 2 types of dreaming...1)being in a dream where you actually think what is happening to you is really happening 2)manuvering through the dreamworld fully aware that your physical body is laying down "asleep" 2 the physical universe...da Nagual says that the first gate of dreaming is reached when you can consciously look at your hands(or another body part) while in the 2nd type of dreaming eye mentioned above...eye have been trying for years and years to reach the first gate...da Teacha KRS ONE says that the 7th sense is when you percieve that the physical universe, your environment, the people around you, your life's circumstances etc are all a SELF-INDUCED dreamstate caused by light energy...a dream created by your mind...and that the spirit realm is what is really real life because what is really real cannot ever be destroyed...and that the lower vibrating physical universe is where spirit beings get rest from the much higher vibrational spirit realm...yellow is the color of the solar plexus chakra...as Khalik Allah says the solar plexus means the sun and the organs below the 3rd chakra is the earth and the ones above is the heavens...during mah fast eye had a dream where eye was looking for golden rod and there was yellow flowers everywhere but eye couldn't be sure it was goldenrod...eye took the meaning of that dream to be that when eye did start eating again eye should identify, pick and consume some goldenrod...eye learned that goldenrod is growing EVERYWHERE around here...so a few days after mah fast ended eye had a salad on standby and eye went to the mah woods and picked a small amount of goldenrod...it took 20 minutes to carefully remove all the insects from that little amount and eye still accidentally killed a few of the little Gods...then eye took a picture of it....then eye prepared and ate the salad with the goldenrod...then eye went to the laundry mat...that G-rod was mega powerfull...eye could feel that herb pulsating through mah system...eye returned round midnight made sure the 3 hours needed to digest the salad had passed...took a few gulps of water and felt morpheous tugging at mah eyelids...when eye lay down in the bed eye felt a sensation like eye was moving...it felt like eye had taken sum kind of power plant...eye started to ax mah shelf seriously "do you remember anyone ever saying that goldenrod was a hallucinagenic?"...then eye started repeating a mantra..."the physical universe is the dream...you are about to be awake"...over and over...eye started feeling like eye was moving faster and faster and for the first time that eye can ever recall in mah life eye was in the dreamworld fully aware that mah physical body was laying in the bed...all eye saw was yellow flowers everywhere...then eye heard the mischievous laughter of females and this female angel appeared to me...eye had never ceen anything like this in mah life....eye was pretty terrified and eye really had trouble looking at her...she said "you have been very obedient...and you followed our orders and ate the golden rod"...then almost laughing she kept on repeating...."this is where you wanted to go right?"..."you really wanted to come here right?"...the laughter of the females in the background got louder...eye couldn't even answer her...then eye started moving at the speed of light it seemed like...and eye was propelled in a lush world of yellowness...eye was terrified...have you ever been smoking weed and you think of a thought so profound that you scramble to remember it and in that scramble you completely loose it...thats what happened next...eye had a thought that was so profound it pretty much summed up mah whole life and in a desperate attempt to hold on to that thought eye returned back to the physical world...the next day the female angel would sporadically talk to me throughout the day...eye stay hearing all types of voices and entities but this angel in particular has been speaking to me mah whole life and om thankfull to have identified her...alot of the more toxic entities talk to me way too much but this angel doesn't bombard me with convo...eye was at the park and she kept on telling me how beautiful eye am and eye damn near started crying when she said that...she even gives me hints on how to make beats and so far she has been on point...and with the goldenrod its crazy...whenever eye think of goldenrod eye start feeling like om gonna throw up...and whenever eye cee that plant eye look at it with much respect...eye wanna show much appreciation and gratitude to you female angel whatever your name is...

food for thought
10-01-2012, 01:30 PM
can you achieve astral projection with this

Fatal guillotine,

Yes, it is possible. But it will undoubtedly make it even harder to navigate through that state of consciousness; you might wake up and/or not even remember any of it.

You can even fly while lucid dreaming, amongst other things that would otherwise be impossible, and hence why lucid dreaming is so fascinating

Being able to go lucid takes a LOT of practice. and staying lucid and bringing back what you experience while lucid, is the next challenge

D.projectile
10-02-2012, 05:45 AM
here's an article eye wrote recently after eye did 10 days of only drinking water...plus the last time eye blazed weed was on da equality day of september 2012...it didn't get much love on facebook..lets cee how yaw like it...

"the first gate, the 7th sense, goldenrod and the angel"

...eye have heard it said that plants were human's first teachers...eye percieve this as truth because eye have been blessed with so many jewels of knowledge by the female entity found when eye inhale weed smoke...certain times when eye have been playing music, having sexual intercourse or "praying/meditating" eye have entered the spirit real...
m but it happens way more often and much more vividly during those 3 acts when that weed smoke has blessed mah lungs...when eye enter the spirit realm space and time dissappears...its looks completely different...its a world of neon colors...its very similar to being inside a living impressionistic painting that glows...many times off dat weed smoke eye been in the spirit realm and eye feel mah shelf being pulled into the higher faster vibrating levels of the spirit realm and eye get scared that eye won't be able to come back and that fear returns da God back to the physical universe...mah upper dimensional teacher Nagual Juan Matus and his lineage of Cee-er's teach that there is 2 types of dreaming...1)being in a dream where you actually think what is happening to you is really happening 2)manuvering through the dreamworld fully aware that your physical body is laying down "asleep" 2 the physical universe...da Nagual says that the first gate of dreaming is reached when you can consciously look at your hands(or another body part) while in the 2nd type of dreaming eye mentioned above...eye have been trying for years and years to reach the first gate...da Teacha KRS ONE says that the 7th sense is when you percieve that the physical universe, your environment, the people around you, your life's circumstances etc are all a SELF-INDUCED dreamstate caused by light energy...a dream created by your mind...and that the spirit realm is what is really real life because what is really real cannot ever be destroyed...and that the lower vibrating physical universe is where spirit beings get rest from the much higher vibrational spirit realm...yellow is the color of the solar plexus chakra...as Khalik Allah says the solar plexus means the sun and the organs below the 3rd chakra is the earth and the ones above is the heavens...during mah fast eye had a dream where eye was looking for golden rod and there was yellow flowers everywhere but eye couldn't be sure it was goldenrod...eye took the meaning of that dream to be that when eye did start eating again eye should identify, pick and consume some goldenrod...eye learned that goldenrod is growing EVERYWHERE around here...so a few days after mah fast ended eye had a salad on standby and eye went to the mah woods and picked a small amount of goldenrod...it took 20 minutes to carefully remove all the insects from that little amount and eye still accidentally killed a few of the little Gods...then eye took a picture of it....then eye prepared and ate the salad with the goldenrod...then eye went to the laundry mat...that G-rod was mega powerfull...eye could feel that herb pulsating through mah system...eye returned round midnight made sure the 3 hours needed to digest the salad had passed...took a few gulps of water and felt morpheous tugging at mah eyelids...when eye lay down in the bed eye felt a sensation like eye was moving...it felt like eye had taken sum kind of power plant...eye started to ax mah shelf seriously "do you remember anyone ever saying that goldenrod was a hallucinagenic?"...then eye started repeating a mantra..."the physical universe is the dream...you are about to be awake"...over and over...eye started feeling like eye was moving faster and faster and for the first time that eye can ever recall in mah life eye was in the dreamworld fully aware that mah physical body was laying in the bed...all eye saw was yellow flowers everywhere...then eye heard the mischievous laughter of females and this female angel appeared to me...eye had never ceen anything like this in mah life....eye was pretty terrified and eye really had trouble looking at her...she said "you have been very obedient...and you followed our orders and ate the golden rod"...then almost laughing she kept on repeating...."this is where you wanted to go right?"..."you really wanted to come here right?"...the laughter of the females in the background got louder...eye couldn't even answer her...then eye started moving at the speed of light it seemed like...and eye was propelled in a lush world of yellowness...eye was terrified...have you ever been smoking weed and you think of a thought so profound that you scramble to remember it and in that scramble you completely loose it...thats what happened next...eye had a thought that was so profound it pretty much summed up mah whole life and in a desperate attempt to hold on to that thought eye returned back to the physical world...the next day the female angel would sporadically talk to me throughout the day...eye stay hearing all types of voices and entities but this angel in particular has been speaking to me mah whole life and om thankfull to have identified her...alot of the more toxic entities talk to me way too much but this angel doesn't bombard me with convo...eye was at the park and she kept on telling me how beautiful eye am and eye damn near started crying when she said that...she even gives me hints on how to make beats and so far she has been on point...and with the goldenrod its crazy...whenever eye think of goldenrod eye start feeling like om gonna throw up...and whenever eye cee that plant eye look at it with much respect...eye wanna show much appreciation and gratitude to you female angel whatever your name is...

yo man sounds like a wonderful experience

D.projectile
04-17-2013, 07:40 AM
had a lucid dream this mornin..its always easy becoming lucid after waking up and falling asleep again. the night before i was watching an old interview about it with robert waggoner...intent is really important i think..i used to find it hard to remember to locate my hands and watch but it was so stuck in my head this time..

i thought my colleagues(or whoever they were) in the dream would ask why i have my hands out like that coz i was doin it constantly but they never..some chick there was biggin up anarchy sayin she'd like to see that..i only responded with a sentence or two but it took me ages to say it coz i was puttin so much into restoring the vividness of it by starin at my palms lol..i didnt need to do as much as i did but it helped..i could feel the surrounding regenerating and becomin clearer each time i did it. i was pleading with a manager or someone/ and my hands to stay lucid lol..it wernt spectacular but i was to me. riding shotgun in a car was going thru my area was cool..all i was hearing was brazilians outside around the high street talkin n chilling

it was mainly the control i had and the fact that staring at the hands actually worked that amazed me..didnt doubt it but thats my first time incorporatin it

D.projectile
04-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Do any of you find this true?

my boy is a hardcore gamer and he does pretty much everything in his lucid dreams..formula 1 racing..having battles with mutants..using thors hammer to smash dudes...flying

LORD NOSE
04-17-2013, 08:59 AM
what is lucid dreaming

i learned some stuff about my self in a dream last night -

Soul Controller
04-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Lucid Dreams are fucking amazing.. once you master them, its easier to attract experiences in real life..

i can go through some relaxation/meditation techniques i use for lucid dreaming, and for when i want a positive day where everything goes the way i envisioned it.

D.projectile
04-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Lucid Dreams are fucking amazing.. once you master them, its easier to attract experiences in real life..

i can go through some relaxation/meditation techniques i use for lucid dreaming, and for when i want a positive day where everything goes the way i envisioned it.

plz share...

have u ever chosen an event and/or setting before sleeping? i wanna do that soon
...and ask certain questions out loud

D.projectile
04-18-2013, 06:04 AM
what is lucid dreaming

i learned some stuff about my self in a dream last night -

being aware at da time that its a dream and navigating thru it

Soul Controller
04-18-2013, 07:19 AM
i will write it up this afternoon, if thats cool D

D.projectile
04-19-2013, 05:56 AM
jeah..

Soul Controller
04-20-2013, 01:59 PM
I was trying to recall, where i learned my main method from.. then i remembered, so i bust out teh book :D

1. 61 point relaxation technique
Study = This figure (http://www.mind-energy.net/uploads/61points.gif)

This figure illustrates 61 points on the body. To do this exercise, you need to memorize the sequence of points. (This is not difficult, because the points are arranged in a simple pattern) They begin at the forehead, travel down and up your right arm, then across to your left arm, down to your torso, down and up your right legs, then back up your torso to the forehead.

2. Focus your attention on one point at a time
Begin at your forehead, focus your attention between your eyebrows and think of the number one. Keep your attention fixed at point one for several seconds until you feel that your awareness of the location is clear and distinct. Think of yourself being located at this point. Before moving on to the next point, you should feel a sense of warmth and heaviness at this spot.

3. Move through each point in sequence
In the same manner, successively focus your attention on each of the first thirty-one points. Proceed slowly, and imagine you self being located at each point as you reach it. Feel the sense of warmth and heaviness before moving on. Do not allow your mind to wander. At first you may find this difficult to do: you will find that at times you suddenly will forget that you are doing the exercise and start daydreaming or thinking about something else. IF you lose your place, return to the beginning or the last numbered point you attended to, and continue. Practice with thirty-one points until you can attend to them all in sequence without daydreaming or losing track.

4.Extend your practice to include all sixty-one points
When you can attend to thirty -one points in sequence, repeat steps 1 and 2 with all sixty-one points. Practice this until you can do all points without losing your focus. Now you are ready to use this exercise with lucid dreaming induction techniques.

This technique was acquired from Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming, by Stephen Laberge and Howard Rheingold. ( Figure was adopted by Exercise without movement by Swami Rama [Himalyan Institute, Honesdale, PA.])

D.projectile
04-21-2013, 01:19 PM
thanks soul..basic pranayama helps too
gonna try both