PDA

View Full Version : Wu Tang Corp. Honors.....

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-04-2005, 10:45 PM
i would like to honor....

Jordi- did alot for WTC
36 Chambers & Mark Mayoya- did even more for WTC, and brought back to its old days.
Sicka Than Aids- for being the nigga!!
Create- for always sonnin people and not giving a fuck what you say
Mixtape Mutt- for doing ya thang!!
Queen of poetry- for being good in bed
Jasper- for all the chaos
7l49- because when im bored, i love seein people get sonned.
Abbot36/tampaximillion- you was funny as hell, and it was fun arguing with you
Mefman36- for argreein with me in the "what you rather get with" thread

whats your list?

redemption
10-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Jordeh, BFists, Falcon, 36, SAM, nebu, froth, mark, zakius, KID SHA, Sho Da Abbott. all the logical minds from the old KTL, all the crazy people

Peace

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Sicka - Been cool with you since Methical.
Mixtape Mutt - Being cool as fuck. You dont knwo shit about computers though lol.
MefMan36 - Down ass Italian
OB4PRL - Funniest threads man LOL.
SL - Cool calm guy.
Mark - Funny mother fucker, and always laughs at my shit.
36 - I just dont want to get banned.
Born - Ill with the graphics
Tuco - U mad?
Spoken - Ill lyricist.
Sun Tzu - Read above.
Graveyard - Funny guy.
Mantiz - Calmest guy on here.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
n00bs

Zakius ©
10-04-2005, 11:19 PM
good lookin redemption shot out to u 2

i dont really got a list, but Jordeh and BFists fo sho

mashqauck
10-04-2005, 11:53 PM
i like everyone

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 11:57 PM
oh shit I forgot Mashqauck

wu gambino
10-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Me -- For Investing All My Online Hours Into The Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread Just For You People

:)

boenance
10-05-2005, 12:24 AM
the hidden member

boenance
10-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Me -- For Investing All My Online Hours Into The Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread Just For You People

:)thanks gambino u deserve mad props

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Intellekts mom for sucking my dick so damn good.

I'll see you tonight baby ;)

maximott
10-05-2005, 03:23 AM
cot damn nigga get my name out yo mouf and get off my dick ligga. u's a bitch thinkin i's aint gonsa shit on ur faggot ass puerto rican (no homo). cot damn i's been locked up for awhile fo pushin that crack on the block in brownsville dem niggas dun snitched on me just like u's bitch ass niggas dun snitched on me to's gets me banned bitch. ligga u's a bitch and dem mods be the racist cracka mofuckers dey dun banned the nigger but let that faggot ass puerto rican stay. nigga i's a hood legend and a legend on dese boards nigga. yall faggot ass mofuckers be stayin inside postin on a message board while i's be posted on the block sellin that crack. u's all abunch of herb ass faggot niggas. nigga sayin he rep "souf side p-town" whats the p stand for pussy town bitch ligga. soft ass mofuckers u's all a bunch of bitch ass crackas like that faggot sicka u's a bitch tryin to challenge my ass to a battle. nigga u thinks i's cots time to rhyme between pushin crack and poppin nines. shieeeeeeet that shit dun just rhymed i's already better rapper than yo faggot ass nigga and i aint even try to rhyme nigga. cot damn i'm finna to knock both yo faggots if u's come to brownsville nigga. cot damn u's yall bitch faggot gay niggas

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 03:32 AM
shut up dickless-

shout to everyone except maxipad^the rappin tampon nigga.

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 03:34 AM
fuck u cant rap u lil punk. however u want to do this dumbshit. your call. fuck, ill piss on you. god damn, I fuckin hate you. get the fuck off my dick bitch.

maximott
10-05-2005, 03:45 AM
nigga who is u. WHO IS U. u's a cracka ass faggot ass bitch thats who u is. nigga come to brownsville and say that shieeeeeeet and the aids wont be the thang that killls u. u's a faggot ass gay cracka who likes to toss niggas salad. nigga yo faggot ass prolly thinks u should be a drug dealer so that yo faggot ass can be the bitch in jail to a bunch of hood nigga. callin me maxipad. shieeeeeeeet thats some original shit did yo cracka ass moms and sista help yo dumb ass figure it out. smh at this faggot cracka wanna be rapper. u's a bitch nigga. u's a faggot ass cracka bitch.

Murdah Piff
10-05-2005, 03:50 AM
hall of oel fam

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 03:54 AM
OG maximott, hardest nigga in brownsville
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/Urkel.jpg

i wanna go home!*whimper*...."turn to the right bitch, welcome to rykers island"

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 03:57 AM
what the hell, why didnt I get banned earlier today. now im talking to this fucked up skeezer on the net,...i cant believe this shit. man, I hate you, go to hell

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 03:58 AM
fuck u

Create
10-05-2005, 04:33 AM
First And Foremost

Puertorican Linx For Beein A Down Ass Nigga And Not Saying Shit Like Eww U Like Black Girls But Ur Spanish And For Beeing The Only Nigga That Comes With Fresh New Threads
Mixtape Mutt For Just Str8 Murdering Songs Wit Me And Regulating These Young Ass Niggas
Sun Zu He Dont Give A Fuck What U Say When His Opinion Is Said It Fucking Stays And He Backs His Shit Up
Wadedigital For Beein Ill Wit The Knowledge Of Knowing Hip Hop And Another Niggas Who Ain Biased At All Just Cuz He Loves Wu
Tahoma Even Though He Be Pissed At Me I Mean The Kid Did Set Up One Of The Most Frequently Used Threads Such Ass The Video Section
Giavanni 7l 49 And Other Herbs So I Can Stay Intact With My Sonning Skills
Born Invincible << He Hooks Me Up Any Time He Online Wit Videos And Nice Wit Graphs
Inspectah Deck Aka Scotty 2 Hotty For Lacing Me Up Wit A Ill Beat I Hope U Stay Lacing Me Up Kiko
Cwebb<< That Nigga Cool As Hell But Kurpt And Tupac Are Asscheeks

And A Big Shout Out To Create

For Beeing Mad Cute And Just Sonning Cats Up And Down

SurreaL
10-05-2005, 04:40 AM
Typing words on the internet doesn't make you " hard ", neither claiming to " son " them does, don't get upset with this, just the truth. Just the word " sonned " is thrown around more loosly then a hooker's pants around here, and it's getting pretty old. Point is, You can neither " Son " or " Own " somebody over the internet, and just because the person you make these remark's too doesn't reply, doesn't mean you won the " internet " fight, just mean's there being the better man.

Create
10-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Thats Something Somebody Who Got Sonned Says ^^ ..?

SurreaL
10-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Yeah whatever man, grow up.

Create
10-05-2005, 05:03 AM
yea definitly sonned ^^

SurreaL
10-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Alright, I'm not going to waste anytime, but i'm just going to say that you really need to grow the fuck up, you're 19 for fuck sakes, you're most def crying for attention, what are you trying to be hard?, or funny?, cause I can tell you you're neither of one. so if you're stright from the desert, maybe you can bring your internet pun out to the streets, I'm sure all the cat's down there will think you're so cool that you can string some weak grammar together and then end it off by the word " sonned ", If that what make's you feel more superior, maybe if that's what you think in that hollow space that you call a head, I don't know. So keep on " sonning ", (Insert sarcasim here) you'll soon be a real big somebody in the world some day soon.

KBOS
10-05-2005, 07:08 AM
cot damn nigga get my name out yo mouf and get off my dick ligga. u's a bitch thinkin i's aint gonsa shit on ur faggot ass puerto rican (no homo). cot damn i's been locked up for awhile fo pushin that crack on the block in brownsville dem niggas dun snitched on me just like u's bitch ass niggas dun snitched on me to's gets me banned bitch.
Accually you've been banned from a few websites and you've been sitting in the corner of your white suberban neighbourhood crying and masturbating until you could figure out how to get back on

ligga u's a bitch and dem mods be the racist cracka mofuckers dey dun banned the nigger but let that faggot ass puerto rican stay.
You lick your mothers pussy with that mouth?

nigga i's a hood legend and a legend on dese boards nigga.
Congrads on being a lengedary CUNT!

yall faggot ass mofuckers be stayin inside postin on a message board while i's be posted on the block sellin that crack. u's all abunch of herb ass faggot niggas.
Actually you're in the back of the sort bus masturbating

nigga sayin he rep "souf side p-town" whats the p stand for pussy town bitch ligga.
p-town is providence you dumbfuck, anybody with the slightest hint of intelligence could figure that out.

soft ass mofuckers u's all a bunch of bitch ass crackas like that faggot sicka u's a bitch tryin to challenge my ass to a battle. nigga u thinks i's cots time to rhyme between pushin crack and poppin nines. shieeeeeeet that shit dun just rhymed i's already better rapper than yo faggot ass nigga and i aint even try to rhyme nigga. cot damn i'm finna to knock both yo faggots if u's come to brownsville nigga. cot damn u's yall bitch faggot gay niggas
All hail to the next young jeezy...

I was just high as fuck watching scooby doo, and you know what? This mystery is just like scooby doo's shit. On the real, run down this utter douche bag, take off his incridibly fake wanna be thug gangster black man mask, and expose him for the nerdy attention seeking white boy he is.

Hey wigga, im still waiting for you to come beat me up! LMAO

Skellington
10-05-2005, 07:17 AM
-Jordeh: Still owns all
-Mark: Funny lil' fucker ;)
-100prOOf : Just because he's a cool Kung-Fu loving cat ;)
-Lady Snowblood: Nuff said, she's the bomb ;)
-Queen Of Poetry : Gotta love her
-*Grande* : Best artist ever, keep doin' ya thing
-Born Invincible : Another ill artists
-Graveyard Shifter : Ill ass beats
-Intellekt: Don't let them ass-clown get to ya ;)
-Jeru: U crazy......biertje?

KBOS
10-05-2005, 07:27 AM
nigga who is u. WHO IS U. u's a cracka ass faggot ass bitch thats who u is. nigga come to brownsville and say that shieeeeeeet and the aids wont be the thang that killls u. u's a faggot ass gay cracka who likes to toss niggas salad. nigga yo faggot ass prolly thinks u should be a drug dealer so that yo faggot ass can be the bitch in jail to a bunch of hood nigga. callin me maxipad. shieeeeeeeet thats some original shit did yo cracka ass moms and sista help yo dumb ass figure it out. smh at this faggot cracka wanna be rapper. u's a bitch nigga. u's a faggot ass cracka bitch.
Translation:

Who are you? Some times I like to pretend im from brownsville but in really a white boy from the suberbs of monta. I think if I try hard enough maybe I can convice some of the other kids who ride the short bus that im a hood lengend! Perhaps I feel the need to do this because im a young homosexual. It hurts my feelings when people compare my name to the company with the same name that makes products used to soak up bleeding vaginas. I guess im a hood lengend, because I can soak up a bleeding vagina with my face!

P.S. prentending to sell durgs is fun!

sign maximillion

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-05-2005, 07:32 AM
Peace to Mark and 36 for getting this site back in action

PolitiC
10-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Peace to Mark and 36 for getting this site back in action co-sign

also sifu dragon 4 making my banners

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2005, 07:52 AM
Everybody always forgets about X-Calibur .... He used to get all the interviews back in the day.

Skellington
10-05-2005, 08:37 AM
True, but he ain't around no more tho. But I catched him on true grind

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2005, 08:42 AM
True, but he ain't around no more tho. But I catched him on true grind
LOL, he's right here

Skellington
10-05-2005, 08:50 AM
LOL U X-Calibur?? HAHAHAHA didn't knew that HAHA LMFAO, y'r e-mail is right there in y'r sig LOL i'm dumb...* slaps forehead *

That's what u get with all them name changes

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2005, 08:54 AM
LOL U X-Calibur?? HAHAHAHA didn't knew that HAHA LMFAO, y'r e-mail is right there in y'r sig LOL i'm dumb...* slaps forehead *

That's what u get with all them name changes
LOL, it's all good ...a lot of people don't realise I'm X-Calibur either ... :king:

Reggie_Noble
10-05-2005, 10:04 AM
hall of oel fam:lmao:

num2son
10-05-2005, 10:27 AM
We should have a Hall of Fame and a Hall of Shame.

TUCO
10-05-2005, 10:30 AM
shouts to myself for not being gay

tha god concept
10-05-2005, 10:32 AM
props 2 all my homies that buss rhymes in the battlfield & the temple

keep ya game up yo!!

~1~

num2son
10-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Peace to everyone here.

shout to everyone wu post songs and instrumentals.

Peace to kamikaze and wadedynamite.

TUCO
10-05-2005, 10:40 AM
props 2 all my homies that buss rhymes in the battlfield & the temple

keep ya game up yo!!

~1~

theres rhymes in the temple????
damn....ive read some there but didnt know they were rhymes.....weird

tha god concept
10-05-2005, 10:42 AM
read my shit then herb

your a fuckin punk kid 4reel

tryin 2 diss cats 4 typin they rhymes , atleast they tryin yo

you have no involvment in any of the elements of hiphop

YOU R A FUCKING HERB!!!!!!!!

all u do is type stupid ass remarks 2 people

u must live a lonley sheltered life kid.........

kinda feel sorry 4 ya bitch ass

Razorsharp
10-05-2005, 11:13 AM
i thank everyone for being at this forum... mad co0 heads here... and dickheads.... buts itz all fun... peace

Tage
10-05-2005, 11:19 AM
WTF, isnt there about a million threads like this?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2005, 11:22 AM
WTF, isnt there about a million threads like this?
Yes ...and not one of them paid homage to the legend of X-Calibur ....

10-05-2005, 11:48 AM
cot damn nigga get my name out yo mouf and get off my dick ligga. u's a bitch thinkin i's aint gonsa shit on ur faggot ass puerto rican (no homo). cot damn i's been locked up for awhile fo pushin that crack on the block in brownsville dem niggas dun snitched on me just like u's bitch ass niggas dun snitched on me to's gets me banned bitch. ligga u's a bitch and dem mods be the racist cracka mofuckers dey dun banned the nigger but let that faggot ass puerto rican stay. nigga i's a hood legend and a legend on dese boards nigga. yall faggot ass mofuckers be stayin inside postin on a message board while i's be posted on the block sellin that crack. u's all abunch of herb ass faggot niggas. nigga sayin he rep "souf side p-town" whats the p stand for pussy town bitch ligga. soft ass mofuckers u's all a bunch of bitch ass crackas like that faggot sicka u's a bitch tryin to challenge my ass to a battle. nigga u thinks i's cots time to rhyme between pushin crack and poppin nines. shieeeeeeet that shit dun just rhymed i's already better rapper than yo faggot ass nigga and i aint even try to rhyme nigga. cot damn i'm finna to knock both yo faggots if u's come to brownsville nigga. cot damn u's yall bitch faggot gay niggas
lmfao!!!!!!!! yo this a funny ass nigga, welcome back yo, i fuckin missed you (no homo).lmfao!!

num2son
10-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Wud up BIG BEN.

MefMan36
10-05-2005, 12:09 PM

whats your list?
^Yo thanx bro

Mixtape Mutt
10-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Accually you've been banned from a few websites and you've been sitting in the corner of your white suberban neighbourhood crying and masturbating until you could figure out how to get back on

You lick your mothers pussy with that mouth?

Congrads on being a lengedary CUNT!

Actually you're in the back of the sort bus masturbating

p-town is providence you dumbfuck, anybody with the slightest hint of intelligence could figure that out.

All hail to the next young jeezy...

I was just high as fuck watching scooby doo, and you know what? This mystery is just like scooby doo's shit. On the real, run down this utter douche bag, take off his incridibly fake wanna be thug gangster black man mask, and expose him for the nerdy attention seeking white boy he is.

Hey wigga, im still waiting for you to come beat me up! LMAO
Someone beat me to it.

MefMan36
10-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Only built for Puerto Rican linx-For being real
QOP-For being nicest person on this board
Tuco-For being from miami
7L49-for wanting to gape my shit
Darazorsharp1- Being cool all the time.

Sorry if I for got anyone but I cant think now

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-05-2005, 12:36 PM
thanx for the shout to those who mentioned me

Create
10-05-2005, 02:27 PM
I Forgot To Mention U But U A Cool Cat

I Cant Forget Gully Reloaded Tat Nigga Hits Us Off With Exclusive

And Ronin I Forgot For Letting Me Be A Part Of The Street Team Even Though I Havent Been With U All The Way

maximott
10-05-2005, 03:09 PM
SMH at this house nigga being mad that he from soft ass white boy boston. nigga u's a bitch sayin i aint been slangin that crack. nigga yo ass ever been locked up. nigga i dun did time in rikers nigga yo faggot ass think thats soft nigga. get yo faggot ass t brownsville nigga and holla at me dunny we'll cuts out yo tongue so yo shit talkin ass cant say shit no mo bitch. nigga p-town aint providence its pussy town, cot damn its almost as soft as soft ass boston nigga. y dont u get yo bitch ass off the computer screen and come to brownsville nigga. hood niggas like me aint never leave the hood nigga but seein how yo faggot ass is the softest mofucker from boston u's prolly be glad to leave nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's a bitch. just like that faggot ass puerto rican i thought i dun told u's not to say nigga ligga. yall some soft ass fake bitches nigga

10-05-2005, 03:20 PM
SMH at this house nigga being mad that he from soft ass white boy boston. nigga u's a bitch sayin i aint been slangin that crack. nigga yo ass ever been locked up. nigga i dun did time in rikers nigga yo faggot ass think thats soft nigga. get yo faggot ass t brownsville nigga and holla at me dunny we'll cuts out yo tongue so yo shit talkin ass cant say shit no mo bitch. nigga p-town aint providence its pussy town, cot damn its almost as soft as soft ass boston nigga. y dont u get yo bitch ass off the computer screen and come to brownsville nigga. hood niggas like me aint never leave the hood nigga but seein how yo faggot ass is the softest mofucker from boston u's prolly be glad to leave nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's a bitch. just like that faggot ass puerto rican i thought i dun told u's not to say nigga ligga. yall some soft ass fake bitches nigga
iight i wont call you nigga, cuz you aint no nigga (a nigga is a smart person), what you are my friend (and i dont mean to sound racist,and no offense to my other black homeyz on here) but your actin like a fuckin nigger instead of a nigga, on the real. you makin yourself look fuckin stupid and ignorant and funny as hell, im not even gettin offended by what you say,because im smarter than you and i can actully type correctly and talk right, and not pretend to be hard and use words like "who u?", you dont even sound ghetto talking like that,you sound straight up stupid, if you was actully from the hood then i would understand, but your not!!! so stop acting like your hard. you aint hard, my dick in negative 25 degree weather and in a cup of ice cold water is harder than you.you said last time you was going to bang me,and i gave you my address and you tried to change the subject or some shit.faggot ass bitch. once again i appoligize to all my black homeyz that got offended by me droppin the "n" bomb, but this corn ball fuckin dserves it and hes acting exactly like one. trying to say hes black and not white, dumb ass, black people dont go around runnin without doing shit, when they say something they fuckin do it, your making yourself look mad dumb.and i cant wait for you to respond back, watch him say something racist and unitelligent, get yourself a fuckin education and a fuckin girl, over here getting high on your own supply.1

Skellington
10-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Damn, what kinda crap is all of this ???

KBOS
10-05-2005, 03:45 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc9.jpg

10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
hmm...

Jasper, Knuckles, Master P always make me laugh, they're cool, heh... pablo....

peace to Ronin, Skale, bigben, G Shifter, Psy, Nex, Prolifical, J Blaze for compensating for all the fags around here....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Wud up BIG BEN.
Peace
Num
Grave
Oz
BBM
Surreal
Tek
Arcane
IronLungz
Ronin
Skale
Prolifical
J Blaze
Psalmz
Ms Rectah
ColumbianMami
Kriszy S
Urban Angel
oo2
TUCO
SPOK3N
QofP
LSB
100Proof
Wu-Matic
Psy
Mark
Dae
BlackW
X
etc...

Fr@z
10-05-2005, 05:54 PM
LHX
Surreal
King C
BBM
Wu-Matic

Oztradamus
10-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Oztradamus for being the illest nicca alive...

9th Warrior
10-05-2005, 06:11 PM
hollowdartz, wade, bigben, num2son, kohb

LORD ZERO
10-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Tzu, Grave, Lucky And Mashquack, Furyan, Tecknickel Stylez[if I Spelled It Right Lol], Da Whole Ghost Ninja Clan, Crippled Chemist, Mantis 36 Aka Grandmassive, Quest-rah....and Dats Pretty Much It Lol

Peace Fuckaz
-z-

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2005, 06:42 PM
kbos ^O^

Oztradamus
10-05-2005, 06:59 PM
One Love to BigBen, keep doing yo thang playa...

LHX
10-05-2005, 09:15 PM
there is a lot of love flowing around

this makes me proud

MefMan36
10-05-2005, 09:17 PM
I gotta say
iNtell3kt-for being the gayest person on this board

Big Risk
10-05-2005, 09:33 PM
yeah intellekt does take the dick for being the gayest.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Tzu, Grave, Lucky And Mashquack, Furyan, Tecknickel Stylez[if I Spelled It Right Lol], Da Whole Ghost Ninja Clan, Crippled Chemist, Mantis 36 Aka Grandmassive, Quest-rah....and Dats Pretty Much It Lol

Peace Fuckaz
-z-

muwhahahahahahhahahaha

MaShPG
10-05-2005, 10:31 PM
peace goes to all of you not here for attention. and mashquack, that's a funny dude.

hellbound
10-05-2005, 10:44 PM
to any one that talks shit on this forum to any one it keeps me entertained

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Entire GNC CLAN for makin banga after banga, keep doin yall thing
Big Ben for regulatin the battlefield the best he can for us
Lord Zero For makin hot beats and always leavin feed back on mine (you one C up but you was closer than most)
Black Furyan for havin that official flow
All the emcees in battlefield holdin it down
LHX for posting crazy shit that be makin me think
SubtleEngergies for breakin shit down
OB4PRL For makin me laugh and politicin wit me on aim
Mefman36 another funny nigga
Queen of Poetry for always arguin with me than makin up shortle after
Eric Unseen for being a sick lyricist and worthy adversary

MY BADZ IF I FORGOT YALL!

maximott
10-06-2005, 03:58 AM
spic who is u thinkin u can call me a nigger. thats racism no talkin yo dumb self out of that one. u think i aints black then come down to brownsville spic and holla at me with yo soft puerto ricans and see what happens spic. there is a thing called probation you know where you cant leave your city but yo too fake to kno bout that spic. u's prolly never caught a case in yo soft town. u's a bitch fo thinkin i wouldnt come to pussy town spic i's alreqady told u's i on probation but u's prolly never seen anyone catch a case soft fake.spic yo be so homo talkin to people on message board like they yo friends go out and see real people spic. cot damn yall niggas be some soft mofuckers on this board lettin a soft homo puerto rican say the word nigga. u's bitches

maximott
10-06-2005, 04:05 AM
nigga from soft boston u's a bitch too. u's almost as soft as that faggot homo puerto rican. u's a bitch nigga

KBOS
10-06-2005, 07:08 AM
nigga from soft boston u's a bitch too. u's almost as soft as that faggot homo puerto rican. u's a bitch nigga
Whoa hah ho, look out, big tampaximaxi gangster on the froums, arguing with people about old childish beefs from months ago over the internet must make your penis feel big and your hood out in montana feel hard.

This fucker has gotten eithered so many times im not even going to try anymore

num2son
10-06-2005, 07:44 AM
to any one that talks shit on this forum to any one it keeps me entertained
Yeah

Thanks steels 101

num2son
10-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Oztradamus for being the illest nicca alive...
Cant forget you. LOL.

Mark
10-06-2005, 07:57 AM
The originators: Bloody Fists from 5elements and Jordi the designer and ex-the webmaster.

Cilvaringz for take'ing care and executive shit and arranging wtd becoming the official wtc.

The old school forummembers like X-Cali and Ronin.

All good posters and people that are always around, you know who.

36 and myself for being the new admin.

Thats whatsup

num2son
10-06-2005, 08:00 AM
^^^^Thanks to you guys too.

num2son
10-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Shout to everyone at wu tang chamber.

There's alot of people here I've still havent met becasue they hang out in different parts of the forum alot. But thanks anyway.

num2son
10-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Zakius
7L49

Cheech Da WildKard
10-06-2005, 08:31 AM
If you talkin' to me, I ain't from Boston... Talk all the shit you want yo, I'm not even goin' to entertain you.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-06-2005, 08:32 AM
The originators: Bloody Fists from 5elements and Jordi the designer and ex-the webmaster.

Cilvaringz for take'ing care and executive shit and arranging wtd becoming the official wtc.

The old school forummembers like X-Cali and Ronin.

All good posters and people that are always around, you know who.

36 and myself for being the new admin.

Thats whatsup
At last, somebody gives props

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Brownsville? Yea I drove out there at like 2 A.M lookin for weed, yall aint even have anybody out on the fuckin blocks.... cmon mang step your game up.

"Masta-Mind"
10-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Muslimah
BigBadMan
BlakFuryan
Reggie Noble
QOP

ummmm

10-06-2005, 05:11 PM
spic who is u thinkin u can call me a nigger. thats racism no talkin yo dumb self out of that one. u think i aints black then come down to brownsville spic and holla at me with yo soft puerto ricans and see what happens spic. there is a thing called probation you know where you cant leave your city but yo too fake to kno bout that spic. u's prolly never caught a case in yo soft town. u's a bitch fo thinkin i wouldnt come to pussy town spic i's alreqady told u's i on probation but u's prolly never seen anyone catch a case soft fake.spic yo be so homo talkin to people on message board like they yo friends go out and see real people spic. cot damn yall niggas be some soft mofuckers on this board lettin a soft homo puerto rican say the word nigga. u's bitches
and i care because??? im still fuckin your mother tonight anyway.

crass
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
if you're upset he called you a nigger why would you call him a spic.

crass
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
and boston's not soft.

10-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Brownsville? Yea I drove out there at like 2 A.M lookin for weed, yall aint even have anybody out on the fuckin blocks.... cmon mang step your game up.
lmfao!!!!! maximott,fuck you (no homo), fuck your mom (2 bad i already did) and fuck brownsville!!!! its str8 5 borughs,jersey,massachusetts,connecticutt, and providence (souf side all day, clown town), we runnin shit. nobody seein us, bitch. and i was in the joint for 4 months because of armed robbery,so go sucka dick bitch (opps u already did,haha,fucka)

10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
if you're upset he called you a nigger why would you call him a spic.
this kid aint even black, hes a nigger, thats what he is str8 up, no black people act like that. and no black person would waste their time on a fuckin forum poppin lip. and i really dont give a fuck, im a spic, but he a nigger. this kid claims hes black, but all the black people i kno are "real", this kidz softer then grandma tittys.so you may wonder, what hes classified as if he aint classified as black, well hes classified as a "nigger", the 1st and last remanin kind.

and i aint tryin to be racist like i said before, and i aint tryin to start shit with nobody else except maximott, but this kid really actz like what i just called him in the above,and is nowhere near black. as far as i know, im blacker than your punk ass.

crass
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
why are you calling me a punk ass...i was dissin maximott not you

KBOS
10-06-2005, 05:58 PM
and boston's not soft.
Oh for sure, maxi wouldn't last 5 mins in roxbury, dorchester, or murdapan talking the way he's talking. Same goes for P-town. If this dumbfuck was really from any hard hoods he would know this shit

10-06-2005, 06:00 PM
why are you calling me a punk ass...i was dissin maximott not you
lol, u got it twisted, i was callin maximott a punk ass, not u, your a coo dude,sorry for the mix up.

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2005, 06:10 PM
OG maximott, hardest nigga in brownsville
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/Urkel.jpg

i wanna go home!*whimper*...."turn to the right bitch, welcome to rykers island" yup^ thats u

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2005, 06:11 PM
lol, u got it twisted, i was callin maximott a punk ass, not u, your a coo dude,sorry for the mix up.
word, cuban's the funniest mahfucka....the other day i was lauughin so hard i almost quit usin drugs, I felt so good

Big Bad Man
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Hahahaha, Im back murfuckers. You fucks need to stop arguin about some useless shit for real. Must have other issues in real life to deal wit.

I take this time to honour all ma peoples on this site, who i gave shout outs to in another thread like this. Ya know who you be.

But most importantly, I wanna honour myself for being so fuckin sexy. I officially am Mr Corp fae now on. Man, Im too sexy for this site. I shouldnt post here coz of it but meh... Mayo n 36 wont gimme a name colour change coz my sexiness would be too much for this place. So aye, I salute myself, BBM yous a sexy murfucker man. Peace.

Chief Fondleman
10-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Werd ya herd.

Your punchiest beardmeal.

10-06-2005, 07:28 PM
word, cuban's the funniest mahfucka....the other day i was lauughin so hard i almost quit usin drugs, I felt so good
lmfao, nah yo, u the funniest mahfucka. speakin of drugz, why dont you crush up flinstone vitamins and snuff em and then mix em with water and then shoot em into your blood stream?, good shit, maximottz custy father does it all the time because he cant afford real herion, unless he gives niggaz handjobz behind 7-eleven.

maximott, im sorry that your father abonded your family when you was 8, i know your mad at me for bangin your mom, but what more can i say? thats some good loose pussy. nah mean? that shitz more looser than run dmc addidas, but fuck it,pussy is pussy, sicka than aidz knoz what i mean. he had your mom doggy style,froggy style,dragon style,tiger style,cobra style,cat style,horse style,komodo dragon style,racoon style, nah mean?http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Chief Fondleman
10-06-2005, 08:07 PM
The only warmth I receive is from downing an ice cold beer.

I made a board game of kids on the milk carton.

KBOS
10-06-2005, 08:25 PM
lmfao, nah yo, u the funniest mahfucka. speakin of drugz, why dont you crush up flinstone vitamins and snuff em and then mix em with water and then shoot em into your blood stream?, good shit, maximottz custy father does it all the time because he cant afford real herion, unless he gives niggaz handjobz behind 7-eleven.

maximott, im sorry that your father abonded your family when you was 8, i know your mad at me for bangin your mom, but what more can i say? thats some good loose pussy. nah mean? that shitz more looser than run dmc addidas, but fuck it,pussy is pussy, sicka than aidz knoz what i mean. he had your mom doggy style,froggy style,dragon style,tiger style,cobra style,cat style,horse style,komodo dragon style,racoon style, nah mean?http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

I gotcha back son, fuck maximott, you see how he writes, thats how people type with a cock in they mouth

num2son
10-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Word.

crass
10-06-2005, 11:21 PM
where is this clown yo!

10-06-2005, 11:55 PM
where is this clown yo!
on maury povich, lookin for his father.

SHRAP
10-07-2005, 12:19 AM
official wutangcorp bitch - intellekt

maximott
10-07-2005, 12:32 AM
spic is that the best you can do is come up with momma jokes. u's pathetic dumb homo puerto rican. trynna bite my words spic as soon as i say no homo u decide to start sayin it and when i start sayin ether that soft homo boston nigga start sayin, cot damn get off maximotts dick. yall some pathetic mofuckers biting on an internet forum. what did u's do a armed robbery for spic? a sombrero and a burrito? dumb motherfucker. and to the nigga sayin he couldnt find weed in brownsville its cuz of one of two things. one either them real brownsville niggas thought yo white homo was popo or becuze in brownsville we dun deal with that soft weed thang. we sell cracks or herion. sellin weeds fo soft homotional crackas in boston and pussytown. u's bitches be gay. u's bitches

Bedlam
10-07-2005, 02:37 AM
^brownsville is gay, u's a gay legend. smh at this gay legend

and i got snubbed PuertoRicanLinx, wtf?

SurreaL
10-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Scotty 2 Hotty, haha, isn't that the wrestler that got caught at the border with a stash of weed in his trunk?

maximott
10-07-2005, 02:55 AM
nigga who is u WHO IS U. yos a homo nigga. u n that faggot puerto rican be playin with each others balls in soft pussy town. smh at yall niggas playin with balls in pussy town.where u from nigga florida. shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i could go to florida with me n 2 ovfar homeys and dun capp yall niggas in that homo state. get maximotts cot damn name out yo homo mouf nigga. yall be some homotional mofuckers on dis gay forum. nigga u a house nigga. prully the one that snitch on real niggas like maximott nigga. what yo homo dun for the hood nigga. u's a bitch nigga. u's some soft mofuckers on this board talkin all that soft bullshit. nigga i sells drugs and dun gets mine money. shieeeeeeeeeeet i dun capped a nigga talkin shit today just like u soft niggas been bitches nigga. u's bitches

Bedlam
10-07-2005, 03:01 AM
Scotty 2 Hotty, haha, isn't that the wrestler that got caught at the border with a stash of weed in his trunk?
lol, yeah i think so. but my name is scott, so its just a nickname, fuck that gay wrestler

Bedlam
10-07-2005, 03:05 AM
nigga who is u WHO IS U. yos a homo nigga. u n that faggot puerto rican be playin with each others balls in soft pussy town. smh at yall niggas playin with balls in pussy town.where u from nigga florida. shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i could go to florida with me n 2 ovfar homeys and dun capp yall niggas in that homo state. get maximotts cot damn name out yo homo mouf nigga. yall be some homotional mofuckers on dis gay forum. nigga u a house nigga. prully the one that snitch on real niggas like maximott nigga. what yo homo dun for the hood nigga. u's a bitch nigga. u's some soft mofuckers on this board talkin all that soft bullshit. nigga i sells drugs and dun gets mine money. shieeeeeeeeeeet i dun capped a nigga talkin shit today just like u soft niggas been bitches nigga. u's bitches
smh at this brownsville homo. u's got a dick in yo ass, gay legend of brownsville. SMH, u prolly suckin on some dick right now. u's a faggot. u dun wanna come to florida, u gay brownsville homos get capped. i get my crew, we gon buck on u's homos. go suck some dick, smh at this gay legend.

KBOS
10-07-2005, 06:33 AM
spic is that the best you can do is come up with momma jokes. u's pathetic dumb homo puerto rican. trynna bite my words spic as soon as i say no homo u decide to start sayin it and when i start sayin ether that soft homo boston nigga start sayin, cot damn get off maximotts dick. yall some pathetic mofuckers biting on an internet forum. what did u's do a armed robbery for spic? a sombrero and a burrito? dumb motherfucker. and to the nigga sayin he couldnt find weed in brownsville its cuz of one of two things. one either them real brownsville niggas thought yo white homo was popo or becuze in brownsville we dun deal with that soft weed thang. we sell cracks or herion. sellin weeds fo soft homotional crackas in boston and pussytown. u's bitches be gay. u's bitches
You just mad because when you have sex its like waving a 2 by 4 in an empty cave

KBOS
10-07-2005, 06:35 AM
So basicly you have a small penis

Claustrofobic
10-07-2005, 06:46 AM
hahah gay ass thread wake the fuck up kids you dont really know these people you dont know shit about them yall givin props to typed comments jesus this is pathetic........laughing my fucking ass off

"Sicka Than Aids- for being the nigga!!"

and whats up with this shit, hes a white boy and you know it

KBOS
10-07-2005, 07:00 AM
hahah gay ass thread wake the fuck up kids you dont really know these people you dont know shit about them yall givin props to typed comments jesus this is pathetic........laughing my fucking ass off

ugh, shadowboxers these days

THE W
10-07-2005, 10:55 AM
shoutout to all those who gave me props and:

shaolindarts
the insignificant
legend of steel frame
logitrax
num2son

InvincibleArmor79
10-07-2005, 11:59 AM
peace to everyone under the sun...

Koolish
10-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Create

i got a short list
________
Free Xxx Trailers (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Funk_Dock
10-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Translation:

I guess im a hood lengend, because I can soak up a bleeding vagina with my face!

P.S. prentending to sell durgs is fun!

sign maximillion
HAHAHAHA lol nice one kbos that shits funny haha Im gonna have to put that one in my sig

King Callabah
10-07-2005, 05:33 PM
shouts 2 all MY PEOPLES! they know who they is, the usual suspects

fuck the rest of yall

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 05:48 PM

envious^

KBOS
10-07-2005, 06:13 PM
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/buyinprivate_1849_58292363 + http://www.motts.com/product_info/images/prod_sauce.jpg

you do the math

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 07:01 PM
lol, PWND!!!!!!1

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Kbowned!!!

10-07-2005, 07:05 PM
ok? and once again, im still fuckin your mom tonight.so why do i care? yo fuck your whole family bitch, if you a real nigga,youll come to providence (probition or not) and cap me for talkin shit bout your family son. youz just a little angry bitch,that cries for attention because your father left yoir dumb ass and your mom when you was 8, you fuckin little bastard. and nah homey in p-town we sell that cocaine,crystal meth,crack,e-pillz,weed, you fuckin name it, same goes for boston. you niggaz in brownsville be here sellin some fake ass weed and coke, niggaz here sellin oregino and fuckin flour.this niggaz here sayin this a gay forum,but yet he stays going on here, after i fuck his mom and send him to his room. thats rigt maximott...

I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOUR MOM IS JUST A BOOTY CALL.

they should make a thread or even a section in the 5 elements section. wherre this kid can bitch all he wants .oh and that stealin a sombrero and burrito shit was funny.but nah me and my boiz ran into dis corner store ownerz house,and busted down the door, and held him up with some 9mm, and were like get on the sofa,and he did with his wife,and we stole this safe full of money,and were bout 2 bounce,but my boy kept takin mad jewlerey and shit,when we really only went in there for the safe, and i guess someone seen us break in,and they called the copz, because when we went outside it was surronded by the jakez. and they arrested us.this was when i was like 16, and i got probabiton for it too, and i only got 4 months,because i was a minor, but yo let me tell you i regret doing that shit, that shit aint nothin to be proud of homey, so thats when i got serious about school and got myself a education and went to college, and i got a good job. your a embrassment to black people, and if any of my black homeyz, knew your ass personally,they would knock you the fuck out.

10-07-2005, 07:11 PM

kid dont comment, your ass lives in amsterdam, aint shit but potheads and prositutes over there, you dont have to be black to be a nigga, sicka is the nigga,the same way eminem was the nigga back then.

num2son
10-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Respect to Sicka Than Aidz, Born Invicible, Prolifical and My first timbs.

Love you to Queen.

Origin™
10-07-2005, 11:38 PM
ohhh my goddd,

no one mentioned me. i think i might actually cry or some shit you know?
mayb a nervous break down or some shit like that, anyway, thats my 15 seconds
of attention seeking, im out,
peacee

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 11:45 PM
props to "technical one"

and everyone else. peace

born invincible
10-08-2005, 12:27 AM
peace to anyone whos ever rocked one of my sigs...

also peace to intellekt, ozmosis, sicka, prolifical, 7L, 09, mf herbs, ron, bigpain, potent....

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Props to num2son for being from Jersey

num2son
10-08-2005, 12:55 PM
ohhh my goddd,

no one mentioned me. i think i might actually cry or some shit you know?
mayb a nervous break down or some shit like that, anyway, thats my 15 seconds
of attention seeking, im out,
peacee
Peace to you, LOL.

num2son
10-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Props to num2son for being from Jersey
Jersey Repping to the FULLEST. 8)

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Hell yea, fuck them fraudelent niggaz that go to florida and start reppin new york cuz they got the accent.

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 01:39 PM
peace to anyone whos ever rocked one of my sigs...

also peace to intellekt, ozmosis, sicka, prolifical, 7L, 09, mf herbs, ron, bigpain, potent....
born is the best at sigs...him, razor, hzDeep, and some others. i like born's the best

num2son
10-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Where is HzDeep?

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 01:55 PM
he's prolly at school...props to #2son^....keepin it real, peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 01:56 PM
props to methical, i forgot my password!

num2son
10-08-2005, 02:20 PM
props to methical, i forgot my password!
LOL. I still go there once in awhile.

Sicka than aidZ
10-08-2005, 07:28 PM
maximott's rippin off my rep, hahahahaha

maximott
10-09-2005, 01:19 AM
wigga is u kidding me. u's a faggot white homo boy who lives on the internet and yo homo sayin somethin about yo rep wigga. yo rep aint shit. when yo homo sells yo first dime bag of weed wigga or pops at some one wigga then talk to me. cot damn get my name out yo mouf wigga. u's a faggot white boy homo. stop living in fantasy land wigga the internet aint real. u's bitches givin props to each other over the net is homotional. yall aint got real friends. smh at niggas homeys bein a mofuckin keyboard and mouse. u's niggas is bitches, and to that homo puerto rican bitch yo dumb ignant juss proved my point, this dumb spic says a momma joke again, spic u's aint funny u's a homo. think u n the white boy like to play cock and balls with each other u's homos. u's bitches

Bedlam
10-09-2005, 01:29 AM
^smh at this gay legend, u sell dildos, not dime bags. u's fuck dudes, not kill them. u's only a legend to elton john, u aint shit. elton john is callin u, go back to ur gay shit. smh, i can't believe this gay legend

maximott
10-09-2005, 01:33 AM
u,s wants me to capp yo homo fagg. this nigga got a secret crush on the puerto rican. smh at yall bein each others firsts. u's bitches

10-09-2005, 02:05 AM
yo im gay,and i suck dick everyday,and my dad left my ass when i was 8, im such a bastard,and my mom is a 1 cent slut,everybody,yo everybody im gay!!! im a hood legend for giving handjobs in back of 7 eleven,and all the suburban white people punk me around and call me a "bitch",gee whiz im so stupid, i cant even type rite,COT DAMN,i a gay hood legend like my fuckin father,he thought me how to give the best handjobs evermi say wu tang corp. is soft and nobody is gangsta,but yet you see me here everyday,and i developed a crush on sicka than aidz,onlybuilt4puertoricanlinx,and bedlam, thats why im on there dick so much,but cot damn,dont tell em, espicaly the puerto rican one, i want to suck him off badly, thats why in every post i got to mention him, you know what??? cot damn!!! everybody save this quote and put it in there signature,i want everybody to know im gay and proud,and if you got a problem with homo thugs, ill bust a nut, i mean ill bust a cap in your ass,biotch!! straight montana,i mean brownsville dawg
wow what a fag.but thanks for the honesty

7EL7
10-09-2005, 04:40 AM
what the fuck is this yo

men telling other men they like them yo ?

this is gay as fuck yo

like some high school shit yo

this thread is man ass homie

Create
10-09-2005, 04:49 AM
Wjhat ..?

7EL7
10-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Wjhat ..?

Jordi- did alot for WTC
36 Chambers & Mark Mayoya- did even more for WTC, and brought back to its old days.
Sicka Than Aids- for being the nigga!!
Create- for always sonnin people and not giving a fuck what you say
Mixtape Mutt- for doing ya thang!!
Queen of poetry- for being good in bed
Jasper- for all the chaos
7l49- because when im bored, i love seein people get sonned.
Abbot36/tampaximillion- you was funny as hell, and it was fun arguing with you

whats your list?

fuck recognizing other men yo

he got like one woman up there and she wanna be a man yo

this is nasty yo

gotta get some bunny meat in his mouth homie

SHRAP
10-09-2005, 05:03 AM
yo, big shout out to myself nahmean, real recognize real, i see u dude i see u, keep doin ya thang thang man

id also like to thanks my balls for always bein there, fat shoutout to my balls

7EL7
10-09-2005, 05:13 AM
yo, big shout out to myself nahmean, real recognize real, i see u dude i see u, keep doin ya thang thang man

id also like to thanks my balls for always bein there, fat shoutout to my balls

word big shout outs to my scrotumsack too ! been here since the beginning and shit got the future in my balls and shit

they be communicating and scheming on the future and shit yo

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10534/Animation1%7E0.gif

maximott
10-09-2005, 06:58 AM
u's house niggas is homotional. shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet yo actually gonsa waste all that time typin up ducktales about maximott. u's niggas is homo. u's bitches

10-09-2005, 01:56 PM
what the fuck is this yo

men telling other men they like them yo ?

this is gay as fuck yo

like some high school shit yo

this thread is man ass homie

yo shut the fuck up, you deserve to get smacked

King Callabah
10-09-2005, 03:47 PM
you over use the word "yo" yo, the fuck outta here

10-09-2005, 03:56 PM
you over use the word "yo" yo, the fuck outta here
word up.

KBOS
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
u's house niggas is homotional. shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet yo actually gonsa waste all that time typin up ducktales about maximott. u's niggas is homo. u's bitches
If I had a time machine I would tell your mom to use a condom

Cheech Da WildKard
10-09-2005, 09:16 PM
LMAO

36chambers
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
If i had a time machine i would roll with Marty McFly and the Doc in back 2 the future!

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 10:02 PM

hahahahaha, iit think tek predicted this post.....what !? pwnd!!!1....again

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Shiet las tim a gaay waked op ta meh I shuted him in teh face like u homo batsards

SHRAP
10-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Shiet las tim a gaay waked op ta meh I shuted him in teh face like u homo batsards
http://www.dps.state.mn.us/ots/LastCall/video_images/Breathalyzer.jpg

Murdah Piff
10-09-2005, 10:59 PM
I WOULD TELL HER PROTEIN IS GOOD

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 11:11 PM
id be your dead beat father

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 11:16 PM
hey, Maxitwat's a homosexual, u better watch your mouth with that homo killing mentality. you might get "Jaspered"........hahah, "Always" got dinosaur sonned. post your pic "rappin tampon.....hahaha

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Lol I'm not maximott, I can only hope to be half as gangster as he is.

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2005, 11:25 PM
max aint black, he's white as rice/,..
the nigga's mad fly,..he's "white, tight an outta site".../
"the Rappin Tampon!!",../
yo folks, maxipad's got it goin on.../
so Tampax,.."what's it feel like to get pissed on by everyone's moms when that time of the month come's along?...

cya in hell loser. hahaaaa!

"your favorite poster "sicka than aidz" biatch!

maximott
10-10-2005, 01:11 AM
sicka aint a nigga hes an homotional wigga/pillow biter stays mad cause i'm black his rhymes is wack and his skin colours whiter than al leiter/ white boy im from brownsville u's from westcoast/ brownsville slide through u soft niggas like butter do toast/ callin me maxipad wigga run up to max's pad and get capped by someone who is black. u's a bitch cuz the last pussy youve seen was when u came out yo moms vagine. u's bitches

Origin™
10-10-2005, 01:26 AM
that maxipad dude, got clowned up by dudes rhyming hard hahahaha
damn that shit gotta hurt
peace

crass
10-10-2005, 01:59 AM
sicka aint a nigga hes an homotional wigga/pillow biter stays mad cause i'm black his rhymes is wack and his skin colours whiter than al leiter/ white boy im from brownsville u's from westcoast/ brownsville slide through u soft niggas like butter do toast/ callin me maxipad wigga run up to max's pad and get capped by someone who is black. u's a bitch cuz the last pussy youve seen was when u came out yo moms vagine. u's bitches
lmao!!!

YourNightmare
10-10-2005, 11:30 AM
-

YourNightmare
10-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Cilvaringz & RZA

& pablobaluba because he is ok.

num2son
10-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Cilvaringz & RZA

Fuck 36chambers & Mark Mayoya. I don't like them. & pablobaluba because he is ok.
:{

Big Risk
10-10-2005, 12:32 PM
:{ lmfao, look at that blank ass stare. Genius

KBOS
10-10-2005, 12:56 PM
LMAO!!!!!!! Maxi aint never had sex with anything but his hand. He can't even spell vagina! Does this bitch know what a vagina is?

maximott
10-11-2005, 04:03 AM
nigga shut yo homotional up. nigga what u think rhymes with seen vagina or vagine bitch nigga. u from soft homo boston nigga u aint supposed to talk nigga. shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet i dun capped a nigga from boston today tryna come through brownsville nigga jus cause the homo nigga dun looked at maximott nigga. nigga u's a bitch nigga from soft boston nigga u wanna be capped nigga. u's bitch. that faggot wigga who maximott dun ethered with that crack verse dun gons inta hiding. ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaa u's a bitch homo soft wiggauns even rap i sells crack and i dun ethered u. u's a bitch nigga thinkin maximott aint gonsa respond wigga. maximotts the hoodest nigga around wigga. u's a bitch wigga. u's bitches

KBOS
10-11-2005, 06:44 AM
nigga shut yo homotional up. nigga what u think rhymes with seen vagina or vagine bitch nigga.
pardon me, I wasn't aware that you're a raper now, do you write raps on your paper? (I ment rapper but raper rhymes with paper soooo....)

u from soft homo boston nigga u aint supposed to talk nigga. shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet i dun capped a nigga from boston today tryna come through brownsville nigga jus cause the homo nigga dun looked at maximott nigga.
One time I took a shit and made brownsville

nigga u's a bitch nigga from soft boston nigga u wanna be capped nigga.
sounds fun! :)

u's bitch. that faggot wigga who maximott dun ethered with that crack verse dun gons inta hiding. ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaa u's a bitch homo soft wiggauns even rap i sells crack and i dun ethered u. u's a bitch nigga thinkin maximott aint gonsa respond wigga. maximotts the hoodest nigga around wigga. u's a bitch wigga. u's bitches
don't come to boston son, you might get shadowboxed

num2son
10-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Bump

maximott
10-12-2005, 01:05 AM
cot damn homos u's scared to reply to maximott. u's bunch of pussy niggas dun scared of a hood nigga like maximott bitches. u's bitches

crass
10-12-2005, 01:31 AM
what's "cot"? like a bed?

maximott
10-12-2005, 05:05 AM
nigga who is u WHO is u. what maximott look like to you nigga a dictionary. homo mofucker. u's a bitch nigga. dont be askin no questions u's ask questions u's a snitch u's a snitch maximotts dun gonsa have to capped u's homo nigga. nigga only crack dealers and hood niggas be nowinns what maximotts slang means nigga. u aint no crack dealer or hood nigga nigga u's a bitch. cot damn nigga get off maximotts dick askin what his slang means nigga. yo homo prolly wanna nowws how big maximotts dick is 2 nigga homo nigga. nigga i dun be sellin that crack on the block where its hot nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt i dun sold another 20,000 worth of crack today nigga. but maximott aint be leavin the hood nigga the hood dun be on maximotts dick to much nigga. maximott is the hood nigga. yall be some soft homo bitch niggas. u's bitches

SHRAP
10-12-2005, 06:40 AM
maximott is a eurofag in disguise

O3EY
10-12-2005, 02:17 PM
to my niggaz not bow'n down to any of these ass kiss'n people with "props"

maximott
10-12-2005, 03:46 PM
nigga u's a cracka white boy from montreal nigga get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. nigga maximott dun be the hoodest nigga around nigga. homo mofucker maximott dun seen yo homotional picture u's posted nigga u's a homo ugly white boy nigga. nigga maximott from brownsville nigga u's from montreal maximott dun capped yall nigga. u's bitch homo white boy. u's bitches. yall on this site be some soft homos nigga. maximott dun be the hoodest nigga on this forum nigga. maximotts dun be dealin that crack while yall is being wack typin on a keyboard nigga . shhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeet maximott dun gets his money nigga. u's bitches

MefMan36
10-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Yo Maximott, just to know, how much Crack do you put in each vial? Also how do you cook your crack, do you do it electric, or old school style? Peace

MefMan36
10-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Do you use Ice Cubes and a Mason Jar or do you use the electric rod they came out with? If you really sold crack you would know all of this.

Skellington
10-12-2005, 04:57 PM
nigga u's a cracka white boy from montreal nigga get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. nigga maximott dun be the hoodest nigga around nigga. homo mofucker maximott dun seen yo homotional picture u's posted nigga u's a homo ugly white boy nigga. nigga maximott from brownsville nigga u's from montreal maximott dun capped yall nigga. u's bitch homo white boy. u's bitches. yall on this site be some soft homos nigga. maximott dun be the hoodest nigga on this forum nigga. maximotts dun be dealin that crack while yall is being wack typin on a keyboard nigga . shhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeet maximott dun gets his money nigga. u's bitches
^ who's this faggot?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2005, 10:44 PM
haha i dont know

all i know is that he is a classic charecter..

Big Risk
10-12-2005, 10:46 PM
how did this thread survive through the 10 pages of gayness?

Murdah Piff
10-12-2005, 11:13 PM
One time I took a shit and made brownsville SEAN PRICE, THIRSTIN' HOWL III, M.O.P. & PAPOOSE WOULD MURK YOU AND YOUR GRANDCHILDREN

http://duckdown.com/images/fanpics/seanp_killwhitey.jpg

Big Risk
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
^Please dont become a normal poster here.

MefMan36
10-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Hahaha

G.O.D.PT3
10-13-2005, 01:30 PM
SEAN PRICE, THIRSTIN' HOWL III, M.O.P. & PAPOOSE WOULD MURK YOU AND YOUR GRANDCHILDREN

http://duckdown.com/images/fanpics/seanp_killwhitey.jpg
CLASSIC...LOL

Murdah Piff
10-13-2005, 01:34 PM
^Please dont become a normal poster here. i was a regular before you and i got le bann fagnuts, WTW nigra

Big Risk
10-13-2005, 01:45 PM
you are a complete homo even if you were here first.

num2son
10-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Dont honor noobs....LOL.

Big Risk
10-13-2005, 01:50 PM
num2son is the man, honor to that man

num2son
10-13-2005, 02:09 PM
num2son is the man, honor to that man
Thanks

The drivebymockery is on the prawl.