PDA

View Full Version : Best & Werst Sexual Expeience

tha god concept
10-04-2005, 11:49 PM
werst - i brought this dope asian hunny back 2 tha crib after clubbin , went 2 my room , lights were off n shit , she gave me brainz , i ate her little snatch for like 5 mins then we fuck ect..... next day i wake up and the rooms full of sunlight and i notice blood all over my bed and stomach n shit , so i run to the bathroom , look in the mirror and theres blood all over my face.. im like wtf? go back in the room and i c her panties and theres a fuckin bloody pad on it!!!!!!! i ate the bitch out when she was on her fuckin rag yo!!! i was so pissed i kicked the little whore out reeel quik

best- threesome at the hilton in niagara falls wit these 2 dimes from buffalo!!!
fuck that was a good night

Big Risk
10-04-2005, 11:53 PM
worst?
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=9762

tha god concept
10-04-2005, 11:54 PM
lmaoooo

Chief Fondleman
10-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Best is sex with Mark, worst is not having sex with 36chambers

Luther Large
10-05-2005, 06:22 AM
werst - i brought this dope asian hunny back 2 tha crib after clubbin , went 2 my room , lights were off n shit , she gave me brainz , i ate her little snatch for like 5 mins then we fuck ect..... next day i wake up and the rooms full of sunlight and i notice blood all over my bed and stomach n shit , so i run to the bathroom , look in the mirror and theres blood all over my face.. im like wtf? go back in the room and i c her panties and theres a fuckin bloody pad on it!!!!!!! i ate the bitch out when she was on her fuckin rag yo!!! i was so pissed i kicked the little whore out reeel quik

best- threesome at the hilton in niagara falls wit these 2 dimes from buffalo!!!
fuck that was a good night
i neva ate the pussy.....and probly neva will...damn son i guess that's what you get

did you throw up when you found out you licked up period blood??

tha god concept
10-05-2005, 06:25 AM
naw man i didnt, i was pissed tho

yo u like "bad liutanent" wit harvey yo

isnt that the dopest fuckin flick ever

that and taxi drive r my 2 favs

Luther Large
10-05-2005, 06:35 AM
yeah taxi driver is ill i own it.......you got sum good taste in movies man

and yeah i got bad lietenat too it's damn good.......harvey kietel is slept on tho

tha god concept
10-05-2005, 06:38 AM
ya man i got over 200 dvds

harvey gets so fuckin raw in BL , lol its funny when hes trippin out whimpering and cryin n shit high as a mutha fucka

and ya he is slept on

Skellington
10-05-2005, 06:41 AM
Worst:

Had a threesome with this chick from school.So after she di her thing with me and the other cat worked on her I was ready to bang her, but..when I saw her panties I noticed some severe skidmarks...LOL.....I was through with that, we just left that chick out there

Best:

I dunno what I should pick, i had a VERY good night one of the first times I did it with my ex, on a hot ass summer night we did 5 times in a row and that was AWESOME, pretty hard tho, but we had everything,cream,champagne,music,ice, you name it we had it all. Sweaty bodies, my girl had like a dozen orgasms or something, that was a nice one

But I also had a great time with an Asian and an Albanian girl at a friends house, nobody realised we were actualy having a threesome infront of everyone. We were sitting at this couch with a table and we drunk a fucking lot, everyone was drunk and I was talking to these tow girls and one thing led to another before I knew it the Albanian girl stuck her hand in my pants and switched with the Asian girl, all of the sudden my dick was outta my pants and one at the time they asked "can I sit on your lap"....And...that's how we done it...that was fucking great experoence aswell.......

Big Risk
10-05-2005, 07:08 AM
best = getting head for the first time. Most jizz i have ever produced. it was about 12 ounces.

Skellington
10-05-2005, 07:11 AM
lol :)

Queen Of Poetry
10-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Worst.......anytime he cums before I do......

Murdah Piff
10-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Queen of Poetry was a good fuck for real

Queen Of Poetry
10-05-2005, 01:24 PM
That really wasn't necessary.......

Big Risk
10-05-2005, 01:44 PM
lol she dont like that shit i guess.

Queen Of Poetry
10-05-2005, 01:46 PM
LOL.....not really.

Big Risk
10-05-2005, 01:47 PM
you like me?

Queen Of Poetry
10-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Of course.......(don't piss me off)....LOL

Jeru
10-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Worst was when she couldn't get it up...oh wait that was me LOL

Queen Of Poetry
10-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Worst was when she couldn't get it up...oh wait that was me LOL
LOL....they have little blue pills for that now sweetie.......

Murdah Piff
10-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Worst was when she couldn't get it up...oh wait that was me LOL JERU GOT ON A SPEED-EXTASY TRIP AND FOUND HIMSELF IN THE VILLAGE NOW SPARE US THE FAGGY DETAILS

Luther Large
10-05-2005, 02:14 PM
when i found out she was a manster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i found out the poon-tang was man meat!!!!!!!!

when i found out the precious pie was a ding-a-ling

when i found out the lovely ladie was a hardcore man

Luther Large
10-05-2005, 02:16 PM
when i found out she was a manster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i found out the poon-tang was man meat!!!!!!!!

when i found out the precious pie was a ding-a-ling

when i found out the lovely ladie was a hardcore man

nah just playin my worst was probably havin sex with my boys girl(i didnt know at the time)...........i felt like i betrayed him.......4 reel

Luther Large
10-13-2005, 08:30 PM
????????

num2son
10-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Having no experience is good and bad

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-13-2005, 09:05 PM
ok i got two bad expirences, my first is (if you read my thread about it), when i fucked this girl and she kept throwin up?? lmao. long story,just search for the thread.

second, was when, iight so i was at this party,and i was grindin with some girl with a fat ass. and of course my dick was gettin hard,cuz this gurlz ass was fuckin bangin yo,nah mean? and she was even sayin she was gon let me beat,after the party,lol, so i we here grindin', so then she backs off me for like 2 seconds,and since her ass was off my dick, my dick goes up,so then this bitch gets ready to grind again, and she jamz her ass right into my dick, and i can feel that shit just jam right back into my crotch,my dick was fuckin hurtin yo,badly,felt as bad as when u get hit in the ballz, spekain of ballz, i even got blue ballz. so my dick and ballz hurted.and i was like awww shit.and her voice was mad sexy, and shes like what happend pa? are u okay? and im like yo you hurt my dick,and shes like awww, let me make it feel better. so we go into my boiz room (it was a basement party). so she gets me some ice and i put it in my crotch, for like 3 min, and shes like does it still hurt? and i go yeah a little bit,so she goes iight let me help you out,and unzipz my pants,and she gives me a handjob,until i busted.then my ballz felt better,but my dick still hurted. and she goes, iiight ill give you head.but you cant tell nobody,and i was like iight i wont dont worry, i promise,then she sucks me off, and when she was done, my dick felt a little better,but it still hurted.and then she goes iight,now its your turn,and she unzipz,and i go nah, i cant fuck yo,my dick hurts,and she goes nah you kno... eat me out, and i go fuck outta here, and she goes what you mean??? this aint no volunteer service, you got to return the favor,and i go your pussy dont hurt man.. and shes like come on pa,eat me out,and then she tries to kiss me,im like yo u just sucked my dick, dont kiss me, and she got mad,and shes like omg your fucked up. but i didnt care. then i just left the party,and my boi called me up, and i told him what happend,and he spazzed on me,cuz i guess i busted on his bed,and i guess he found the stainz,and because he ended up fuckin that girl,and i go yo did u kiss her? and he goes yea we tounged,and im like damn nigga she gave me head,and he goes r u fuckin serious?? and i go yea man, and he was mad heated ova dat too.

Koolish
10-13-2005, 10:10 PM
^^^ hoooly shit, damn man, funny shit always happens to you.
________
FFM STOCKINGS (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/556/stockings/videos/1)

num2son
10-13-2005, 10:11 PM
^^^Co-Sign LOL.

deadlymelody
10-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Pretty dope story. I fucked on my best friends bed. I mean fucked too man that shit was sweated up deep. I told him sleep on the couch tonight and he did. I told him the next day what happened and he made me clean his sheets. I thought it was a good trade. I guess that's my best story. Best and only, i've only had sex once.

Chief 'Broom
10-13-2005, 10:44 PM
well at least that means you don't have a worst