PDA

View Full Version : Militant Black Guy

Wu-tang Fan
04-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Yo, peace my fellow hip hop brothers and sisters. There is this television show that used to be on years back called Balls of Steel basically where people play permanent characters over the course of the show and go into real life situations as those characters which is then secretly filmed. There is this one character called the 'Militant Black Guy' who is a parody of the stereotypical black activist who wears Black Panther type clothing. Now please don't take this the wrong way, I 100% respect the struggle of the black man, this show is just parodying day to day situations where the militant black guy gets offended at seemingly harmless comments. Below is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td9kw8Vm7b8

Sorry about the commercials at the beginning. I couldn't find much more quality clips I'm afraid. Also embedding has been disabled for some reason.

diggy
04-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Funny.

The black guy should have gotten more threatening to make it more real.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Haha I love that show. Neg is the best person ever.

Steezy
04-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Too lazy to click, but guessing it's Balls of Steel.

I've done all the urban sports, and by far, had the most fun I ever have had in my life.
Knock and Don't Run, was mad fun.
But, Urban Sprinting was the best.
And Burger Bowl-off, that shit's actually hard.

Wu-tang Fan
04-26-2010, 01:38 PM
What you guys have this over there? Sorry I didn't realise. Yo Steezy is that a quote from the show or something? Peace.

theDZA
04-26-2010, 01:51 PM
i love balls of steel

Neg and The Militant Black Guy are my fav's

there both funny as fuck

Wu-tang Fan
04-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Yeah mate. I am surprised that they get it in America though must be on BBC America or something. I haven't seen one in ages though lol because there is normally fuck all on telly these days so I can't be arsed to sit up and watch it hoping for some good shit to come on. I haven't even seen it recently, just thought I should post it because it is too funny not to share. Gonna watch so more clips on Youtube now.