PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cube, Mike Epps, Little Bow Wow's Lottery Ticket

CharlesJones
04-25-2010, 01:41 PM
I saw previews for this yesterday and it looks funny. I don't know when it's coming out. There's a lot of blacks in this. Keith David, r&b singer T-Pain, Loretta Devine, Bill Bellamy, Naturi Naughton(she was rapper Little Kim in Notorious movie), Brandon Jackson(him and Bow Wow were in Roll Bounce movie). Mike Epps is a church preacher in this wearing a perm hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ice Cube plays a old man in this.

Mcthuggin99
04-25-2010, 02:51 PM
yeah i seen it haha this looks funny as hell

wshhtntTjiZ50a77Ipt7

bow wow says "who's coming?" and mike epps says "Jesus" lmao

and when Cube knocks dude out he says "somebody read him a bedtime story"

11th Chamber
04-25-2010, 05:07 PM
yea i dont think so

Hollow Dartz
04-25-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL @ 1:48, that shit was hilarious

SKAMPOE
04-25-2010, 06:13 PM
i will be watchin this shit here mang, looks jillarious mang!

INF
04-25-2010, 06:52 PM
GOttA SEE THIS!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
04-26-2010, 10:48 AM
this looks funny as hell. ill check this out fo sho!!

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2010, 11:10 AM
When is this coming out?

djskillz
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
That looks hilarious.

CharlesJones
07-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Lottery Ticket comes out August 20th. I'm gonna check it out.

the scarecrow
07-31-2010, 09:01 PM
movie looks dumb imo

djskillz
07-31-2010, 09:03 PM
that dude who knocks bow wow out at the beginning is wale's cousin. the dude from the wire lol.

Dirty Knowledge
08-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Didn't Mike Epps and Ice Cube already do a movie about a lottery ticket?

Undiluted Karma
08-02-2010, 09:43 PM
keith david ftfw

Jin10304
08-02-2010, 09:58 PM
"Didn't Mike Epps and Ice Cube already do a movie about a lottery ticket?"

all about the benjamins

djskillz
08-02-2010, 10:03 PM
and technically next friday was after day day and uncle elroy won the lottery.

food for thought
08-02-2010, 10:14 PM
saw the preview yesterday. i thought it looked dumb as hell.

a' la' soul plane.

CharlesJones
08-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Lottery Ticket looks nothing like Soul Plane. That's a dumb comparison. Little Bow Wow had a small part in All About The Benjamins. The dude who knocks out Little Bow Wow played on The Wire? I saw him on Barbershop tv show that came on Showtime channel. That show only lasted a season i think or a few episodes LOL. It was supposed to be just like Barbershop movie. I also saw him in that movie with John Travolta and Denzel Washington called The Taking Of Pelham 123. He had a small part in that. Ice Cube and Mike Epps make a good team but their movie Janky Promoters sucked and i didn't like Friday After Next that much.

CharlesJones
08-21-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm gonna see Lottery Ticket today.

KaramelSundae
08-22-2010, 06:46 PM
NEXT!

straight to DVD type of movie...

the only funny part is in the commercial where that one chick goes:
"i wanna have yo bayyyby"

CharlesJones
08-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Lottery Ticket is very funny and ya'll should check it out. I wanna know who is that hot girl that Little Bow Wow almost had sex with and she was a golddigger. I've never seen her before. I'm glad Little Bow Wow didn't have sex with her without a condom because most black men would've fucked her without one. He said he wasn't ready to be a father yet and i respect him for that. That bitch talking about she wanna have a baby because the rest of the girls in the hood got kids. That's some stupid shit. LOL@scene with Mike Epps as a church preacher hahahahahahahahaha. That scene had me rolling. Mike is so silly. Mike pulled out a gun when Brandon Jackson who was Bow Wow's friend told Bow Wow that bully/thug who's name i think was Lorenzo that was fucking with Bow Wow for no reason got outta jail hahahahahahahaha. Mike ran out the church and he said when did that nigga get outta jail hahahahahahaha.

check two
08-23-2010, 11:50 AM
So it's better than the previews? Cause there wasn't one funny part in any of the previews.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-23-2010, 12:14 PM
looks like your typical bullshit 'black comedy movie' to me

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-23-2010, 10:03 PM
I saw previews for this yesterday and it looks funny. I don't know when it's coming out. There's a lot of blacks in this.

lol, well im sold

seriously though, im sure this is horribe

J-Cee
08-24-2010, 02:05 AM
charles respects bow wow for not having sex with that bitch in the movie without a condom....

CharlesJones
08-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Check Two, you should check it out. I think you'll like it. LOL@J-Cee hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well i would've fucked her without a condom because i like feeling a woman's pussy inside of me but a condom can prevent you from getting a sex disease. So it's better to wear one so you won't get a disease. But since i don't like to wear them, i would tell a girl that i have sex with to take some birth control so she won't get pregnant. It's fucked up that some people are scared to have sex without a condom because you got so many nasty ass people that when they have sex, they do nasty shit like sucking dick and eating pussy and fucking in the ass. If people didn't do that stuff, then people wouldn't be afraid of having sex without a condom thinking that they're gonna catch a disease.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-24-2010, 10:58 AM
^what does oral sex have to do with being afraid of catching a disease?

the fact that you consider eating pussy to be 'nasty shit' on par with anal sex explains so much.

to keep it on topic, is hollywood really incapable of having a black cast do anything other than hoot and holler and stumble around a setting filled with cliches and stereotypes like buffoons for 80-90 minutes? no i haven't seen the movie lol

IrOnMaN
08-24-2010, 01:21 PM
no i haven't seen the movie lol

And neither have I and never will.

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Pandemic, you take stuff too seriously and so do you Ironman. There's nothing wrong with black actors acting a fool and being silly in movies. Do you expect every black movie to be serious all the time? Get real. Black dramas don't make a lot of money. I'm not saying that black dramas shouldn't get made but the movie studios are about making money and if they feel they can make a lot of money off of black comedy movies, then that's what they're gonna pay to make. Ice Cube has done a few serious movies before like Boyz N The Hood, Anaconda, Dangerous Ground, The Glass Shield(he had a very small part in this), XXX part 2. Ice Cube knows that he can make a lot of money doing comedies than dramas and that's what he's doing. Plus he owns his own production company and he writes his own movies. So he's gonna make a lot of money regardless even if the movies he does doesn't make a lot of money.

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Oh i forgot Ice Cube also was in Three Kings which was a serious movie.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-25-2010, 10:15 AM
^it seems like the only movies out with black casts are nothing but buffoonery and silliness. that's the problem.

stop appealing to the dollar with your arguments. you're not making any money off these movies, so why do you care that 'black dramas don't make a lot of money'? do the comedies even make money? are you telling me you can't make a quality drama of actual artistic merit for under a million dollars and actually recoup it?

I don't take shit too seriously, I'm just not trying to watch the 21st century Mantan and Steppin Fetchit show...'Bamboozled' was the real deal.

[ironman]Hollywood only markets to black people in a 'lowest common denominator' way...ghetto stereotypical bullshit. Not all black people grew up or live that way, but if American pop-culture is to be believed, "cooning in da hood" is 'the black experience'. I grew up in the suburbs, middle-class, both of my parents went to college...so I'm not going to get anything out of seeing the ghetto tropes and cliches trotted out, other than to feel vaguely insulted. sorry.[/tectrus moa]

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Whatever. Why don't you become a director then and stop bitching? LOL. You can bitch all you want but black comedies are still gonna get made and you don't have to support them but i will LOL. Ain't nothing wrong with black comedy movies. You sound like a fag bitching about them. Oooh these black comedy movies are making blacks look bad. So what. You think white actors who do white comedy movies care about what stuck up white people gotta say about them? I don't see anybody bitching about these corny white comedy movies that continue to come out.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-25-2010, 10:23 AM
^because for every white comedy there are 10 white dramas, you idiot. there is alot more diversity in representation for white people...which is logical, because white people are considered the 'default setting' in american pop culture.

it's not just black people who get shortchanged this way...but of course you fall back on tired arguments that a 12 year old would use ("why don't you make a movie then?" come on, dude)

i don't care what white people have to say, i just feel like i'm not being fed as a consumer by the barrage of buffoonery.

go suck a toe.

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Whatever fag. I haven't seen that many white dramas coming to theatres. So what are you talking about? You need to go talk to Spike Lee then because he's been bitching lately too about there haven't been any good black movies in the last few years. What good movies has Spike done lately? Last movie he did was Miracle At St Anna and it was alright but not that many people saw it. Spike's cousin Malcolm Lee is still directing and i like the movies he's been doing better than Spike's last few movies. Malcolm's last movie was Soul Men with Samuel Jackson and Bernie Mac i believe and that was funny. It's sad that there's not a lot of black directors anymore like there was in the 70's, 80's, 90's. Antoine Fuqua who's a black director and married to hot black actress Lela Rochon did Brooklyn's Finest earlier this year with Wesley Snipes, Richard Gere, Don Cheadle and that was good. Hughes Brothers who did the classic hood movie Menace II Society and Dead Presidents movie did Book Of Eli earlier this year with Denzel Washington. I didn't see that and i don't wanna see it LOL.

People like you Pandemic, Spike Lee and other black directors who are fed up with black movies that are coming out now that they don't think are good need to do some movies showing blacks differently than acting a fool, being ignorant and acting silly. People make such a big deal about straight to video movies but with a straight to video budget, a black director can make a good movie that's straight to video. The thing is blacks need to be able to see advertisements in magazines for it and go to Blockbuster Video to browse the shelves because i've seen lots of straight to video movies with white actors and black actors that are good but people sleep on straight to video movies because they think just because they're straight to video, that means they're wack because they didn't come to theatres. There's a lot of wack movies that come to theatres LOL. So what's the difference?

Pandemic, you may not like what i'm saying but the point is blacks like black comedy movies and that's why black comedy movies make a lot of money. The reason i know this is because when i go see black comedies, the theatre is packed. Blacks like to laugh and they don't care what white people or Hollywood thinks about them and that black movies make blacks look bad.

check two
08-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Anaconda was a serious movie?

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, why you always gotta crack a joke? You know Anaconda was a serious movie.

abasi
08-25-2010, 11:16 AM
it may be a little funny
but from the commercials
it has the feel of friday,i got the hook up, etc

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 11:25 AM
Pandemic, this conversation you and i are having is the same conversation i've had with people on here who diss Tyler Perry whenever i post a topic about his movies. People say his movies are buffoonery and not good and i say whatever. Tyler is making money and blacks are supporting his movies and i'm sure that's all that matters to him. Plus most of his movies are good. I haven't seen a bad movie by him yet. He has his own studio company and he's the first black actor/director that can say that. When you have your own studio, you can make whatever movies you wanna make. So to Spike Lee and the other black directors that continue to bitch about the type of black movies Hollywood is putting out, go get your own damn studio like Tyler and make the movies you wanna do.

food for thought
08-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Pandemic, you take stuff too seriously and so do you Ironman. There's nothing wrong with black actors acting a fool and being silly in movies. Do you expect every black movie to be serious all the time? Get real. Black dramas don't make a lot of money. I'm not saying that black dramas shouldn't get made but the movie studios are about making money and if they feel they can make a lot of money off of black comedy movies, then that's what they're gonna pay to make.

they dont make a lot of money because certain people only want to see black people act a fool.

same with the music industry, but more so with hollywood.

the term sambo comes to mind.

check youtube for spike lee talking bout the movie business.

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Well Food For Thought i disagree that black comedies don't make a lot of money. I'm sure Lottery Ticket probably came in 2nd or 3rd place at the box office last weekend and i know it made a lot of money. I'm sure Death At A Funeral made a lot of money when it came out.

food for thought
08-25-2010, 12:20 PM
i was talking about the "black dramas" there.

^basically ure reinforcing what i was saying

CharlesJones
08-25-2010, 12:26 PM
My bad. Post me a link for Spike Lee giving his opinion about Hollywood not putting out good black movies. I wanna hear what he has to say. I usually agree with his opinion. I got his 10 year anniversary of Do The Right Thing movie from the library awhile ago and it had some special features on there like him talking about what movie critics had to say about Do The Right Thing when it came out. He had some funny stuff to say about hating ass critics. I don't think white movie critics have ever liked his movies LOL. I know he doesn't care LOL. Do The Right Thing was a excellent movie to me and i think it's his best. I also love the soundtrack. His 2nd best movie to me is Jungle Fever. I got both of those on dvd. Jungle Fever soundtrack is good too. Props to Stevie Wonder for doing all the songs on there.

food for thought
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
khoDXbtySi4

BOOM!! just found this

Mr. R&B
08-28-2010, 03:55 PM
His 2nd best movie to me is Jungle Fever. I got both of those on dvd. Jungle Fever soundtrack is good too. Props to Stevie Wonder for doing all the songs on there.

:lmao:

CharlesJones
09-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Food For Thought, i just listened to the audio you posted showing Spike Lee dissing Tyler Perry. He's telling the truth but like i said before, every black director is different and every black movie can't be serious like the movies Spike has done. Spike also made a good point about blacks showing up to see John Singleton's Boyz N The Hood but when John did Rosewood, blacks didn't support it. He said the blame is on blacks for not supporting films like Rosewood but we'll support violent, cursing, sex, ignorant black movies LOL.

Meta4
09-12-2010, 11:12 AM
i like feeling a woman's pussy inside of me

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Charles your my fuckin comedic relief for real. But on topic this movie is more Uncle Tom foolery. I'm convinced that the black community is 99% to blame for the current black communities problems. Whitey may have held the ball, but blackey put it through the uprights.

CharlesJones
09-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Meta4, i'm glad i make you laugh LOL. I see Lottery Ticket has gotten a lot of criticism on here but i liked it. It's a funny movie. I wanna know who is that hot bitch that Little Bow Wow almost fucked and she was a golddigger. I've never seen her before.