PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hawking warns over making contact with aliens

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8642558.stm

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said.

I agree. Dem muthafockas would RAPE the human race harder than Tony Bandana already has.

Frank Sobotka
04-25-2010, 04:48 PM
The indians?
If they are indeed more intelligent then us they will use us like we use animals.

beautifulrock
04-25-2010, 04:51 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47711000/jpg/_47711957_003516709-1.jpg
gangsta.

Living-jism
04-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Lets hope they are dumb enough to not take anti-biotics before coming here!

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2010, 05:19 PM
let's say hypothetically we have aliens with technology advanced enough to travel at superluminal velocities, and they come across Earth, want the land or water or chickens or whatever for some reason, but look at us with disdain...wouldn't they just exterminate us remotely, 'cleansing' the planet of humanity before they even landed?

does anyone remember the picture of the 'humanoid' on mars from 2007?

SKAMPOE
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8642558.stm

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said.

I agree. Dem muthafockas would RAPE the human race harder than Tony Bandana already has.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Cast--aliens-in-america-653847_769_1024.jpg

ALIENS IN AMERICA........................................... ...............................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

11th Chamber
04-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Someone school these new fags on Tony B

NIGHT MAYOR
04-25-2010, 06:12 PM
aliens are scarred of us - they been here, they tried to find our weakness - were too big and our crude weapons that shoot hunks of metal scare them.

SKAMPOE
04-25-2010, 06:21 PM
lets hope,,,

Drunken Monk
04-25-2010, 06:22 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47711000/jpg/_47711957_003516709-1.jpg
gangsta.

respect retrd

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2010, 07:51 PM
aliens are scarred of us - they been here, they tried to find our weakness - were too big and our crude weapons that shoot hunks of metal scare them.
lol
why would they be scared of us when they have interstellar possibly faster than light travel and we've only been to the moon and haven't even explored the entirety of our planet? our xenophobia towards each other might scare them, and they might assume we'd automatically be hostile towards them and therefore not worth engaging with directly.

i mean, this is all idle speculation...i think trying to assume the intentions and mentality of aliens we've never even seen, heard, come into contact with is not really rational. there's literally no information to build assumptions on. i'd expect hawking to be better than that.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-25-2010, 08:21 PM
lol
why would they be scared of us when they have interstellar possibly faster than light travel and we've only been to the moon and haven't even explored the entirety of our planet? our xenophobia towards each other might scare them, and they might assume we'd automatically be hostile towards them and therefore not worth engaging with directly.

i mean, this is all idle speculation...i think trying to assume the intentions and mentality of aliens we've never even seen, heard, come into contact with is not really rational. there's literally no information to build assumptions on. i'd expect hawking to be better than that.

Have you ever seen an Alien? They're pussies. A hungry down syndrome baby would win in a fight against ET.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2010, 08:25 PM
We have Tom Cruise and the aliens fear his Fudge Cruise Missiles.

Living-jism
04-25-2010, 09:19 PM
If we think positive, it might end up like star trek! We'll all be liberals!!!!

Steezy
04-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Fuck.

Robbie sinclair is a cylon.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-25-2010, 09:59 PM
lol

whooa slow down geek boy, i didn't think this thread was here for a serious discussion. but if you wanna go deep:

lol
why would they be scared of us when they have interstellar possibly faster than light travel .... there's literally no information to build assumptions on.

they might be closer than you think and here you are making assumptions that they have intersellar whatevers.

Steezy
04-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Dude, can't you motherfuckas see.

Illumanatititi created Cylons to take over the world man.

Clyons can be anyone, even fuckin' me man...
Fuckin', FIGHT SATIN.

&Anyone who takes me seriously, would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2010, 11:20 PM
WRONG.

Babel Fish were placed in earth's water to control the collective human conscious from below.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/04/stephen-hawking-the-babel-fish-question-is-the-universe-finetuned-for-life-a-weekend-feature.html

Steezy
04-25-2010, 11:26 PM
WRONG.

Babel Fish were placed in earth's water to control the collective human conscious from below.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/04/stephen-hawking-the-babel-fish-question-is-the-universe-finetuned-for-life-a-weekend-feature.html

Cylon.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1397/unclemusclespuke.gif

TSA
04-26-2010, 01:33 AM
let's say hypothetically we have aliens with technology advanced enough to travel at superluminal velocities, and they come across Earth, want the land or water or chickens or whatever for some reason, but look at us with disdain...wouldn't they just exterminate us remotely, 'cleansing' the planet of humanity before they even landed?

does anyone remember the picture of the 'humanoid' on mars from 2007?
they could have bacteria on them that we're obviously not ready for that would kills us off. i dont think they'd kill us on purpose unless aliens on other planets are white ppl.

lostcosmonaut (http://www.wutang-corp.com/Profile.aspx?UserID=527898) said:
http://static.spankwire.com/Template/www_spankwire_com/img/sample/avatar-lg.gif
6 days 17 hours ago 1 votes - (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/#) + (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/#)

why do these black guys with dicks always have weak cum shots?

Visionz
04-26-2010, 02:01 AM
they could have bacteria on them that we're obviously not ready for that would kills us off. i dont think they'd kill us on purpose unless aliens on other planets are white ppl.

ahahaha, could you imagine catholic white aliens in a flying saucer with laser beams? We'd all be fucked to exponential degrees.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Imagine getting molested by a Catholic Priest Alien that was equipped with laser beams and fruit by the foot

TSA
04-26-2010, 02:05 AM
yeah i REALLY hope aliens are black, cause otherwise we're fuuucckeed.

Visionz
04-26-2010, 02:07 AM
Imagine getting molested by a Catholic Priest Alien that was equipped with laser beams and fruit by the foot
....and they had figured out to live to 900, so everyone here is looked upon as a baby :r

plzzzzz let them be black

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2010, 02:10 AM
I hope they are black with red hair and not well spoken.

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2010, 04:40 AM
lol

i mean, this is all idle speculation...i think trying to assume the intentions and mentality of aliens we've never even seen, heard, come into contact with is not really rational. there's literally no information to build assumptions on. i'd expect hawking to be better than that.Unarmed humans can't fuck with bears

cutn' heads
04-26-2010, 09:07 AM
salt water kills aliens... shits like acid to them...

Uncle Steezo
04-26-2010, 09:44 AM
but on the flipside, their blood is acid.

Steezy
04-26-2010, 10:11 AM

It's all water, not just salt water.

Lrn2/signs/

cutn' heads
04-26-2010, 10:18 AM
but on the flipside, their blood is acid.

damn, you're right... this gets deeper...

cap
04-26-2010, 12:57 PM
i wonder if every race on earth would settle their difference and fight as one against these aliens if they threatened us. makes you think...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Using the Native Americans as an example as Hawking did, then no, human beings wouldnt settle there differences. They would sell eachother out for promises by the aliens that they would break in the future.

cap
04-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Using the Native Americans as an example as Hawking did, then no, human beings wouldnt settle there differences. They would sell eachother out for promises by the aliens that they would break in the future.

like south park.
maybe you're right, i dont like humans anyway.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Whats with euro's and South Park?

The Dutch students I met a year ago were like reciting every episode of South Park and I had to tell them....I don't really watch the show. Those dudes were obsessed.

cap
04-26-2010, 01:36 PM

The Dutch students I met a year ago were like reciting every episode of South Park and I had to tell them....I don't really watch the show. Those dudes were obsessed.

south park is a cool show but family guy is king. anyway its probably way bigger in the states than here...

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2010, 01:44 PM

I thought it was the entire teenage male demographic being 'obsessed' with south park

cap
04-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I thought it was the entire teenage male demographic being 'obsessed' with south park

you're fairly new so i'll explain. nicky tooch likes to attack "euros" in any small way neccessary. even though, if a show isnt a huge hit in america it wont last past 7 episodes. much less 10 years...

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2010, 01:52 PM
you're fairly new so i'll explain. nicky tooch likes to attack "euros" in any small way neccessary. even though, if a show isnt a huge hit in america it wont last past 7 episodes. much less 10 years...Lol ok

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 02:08 PM
its not that deep "new guy"

cap tends to overreact and get SOAWF

cap
04-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Lol ok

ik ga nu een beetje in het nederlands praten zodat deze domme amerikaan niet kan slapen deze nacht omdat hij zich af vraagt wat ik hier eigenlijk gezegd heb. maar ik zeg dus wel degelijk niets. kijk naar zijn reactie zo dadelijk...

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2010, 03:02 PM
ik ga nu een beetje in het nederlands praten zodat deze domme amerikaan niet kan slapen deze nacht omdat hij zich af vraagt wat ik hier eigenlijk gezegd heb. maar ik zeg dus wel degelijk niets. kijk naar zijn reactie zo dadelijk...
Kan leuk worden maar als hij zo zielig is als jij zegt vrees ik dat hij dit gelijk gaat vertalen op een of andere site.

cap
04-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Kan leuk worden maar als hij zo zielig is als jij zegt vrees ik dat hij dit gelijk gaat vertalen op een of andere site.

nee hem kennende weet hij dat hij verloren heeft en vermijd hij deze thread als de pest.

Uncle Steezo
04-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I am going to talk a little dutch so this stupid American can not sleep that night because he asked himself what I really said. but I am certainly not so. look at his comment for a moment ...
Could be fun but if he is so pathetic as you say, I fear that he is right to translate one or another site.
not knowing him, he knows that he has lost the thread and avoid it like the plague.

how gay.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Stephen Hawking also warns about speaking ghey dutch on a website's forum.

cap
04-26-2010, 04:12 PM
lol!! funny translation. but you got the gist of it. lol the jig is up!
yeah acting childish to posters like tooch is the only way they come in handy. they make me feel young again.

cap
04-26-2010, 04:13 PM

hahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 04:15 PM
^ foreigner who doesn't understand he is the butt of america's jokes.

cap
04-26-2010, 04:20 PM
^ foreigner who doesn't understand he is the butt of america's jokes.

nah kid i just dont give a fuck about the interweb. i dont take it that serious. see thats how people feel who have actual lives...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 04:22 PM
what the fuck are you rambling about still? trying to prove to me you have an 'actual life'??

I'm sure you do. Good for you. I don't need to know about it though.

cap
04-26-2010, 04:26 PM
what the fuck are you rambling about still? trying to prove to me you have an 'actual life'??

I'm sure you do. Good for you. I don't need to know about it though.

jealous???? muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 05:23 PM
wow....very mature.

On a side note, I don't think southern europeans like the Spanish and the Italians understand sarcasm.

DUMBO
04-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Look how lil' nicky is trying so hard to redeem himself from the rep of being racist by being even more racist.

I hate me some wops, but damn even I know that that was uncalled for.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 05:34 PM
I was wondering when you'd show up dumbo

Teh KillaBee
04-26-2010, 05:38 PM
lol!! funny translation. but you got the gist of it. lol the jig is up!
yeah acting childish to posters like tooch is the only way they come in handy. they make me feel young again.

http://i42.tinypic.com/903lgp.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
04-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Look how lil' nicky is trying so hard to redeem himself from the rep of being racist by being even more racist.

xenophobic.

Frank Sobotka
04-27-2010, 06:35 AM
We invented lol