PDA

View Full Version : Why you shouldn't wear tighty whities

Art Vandelay
04-27-2010, 07:14 PM
http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com/going-commando.html

Going Commando!

The Hidden Dangers of Tighty Whities!

I'm here to argue that you should be going commando, underwear-less, 100 percent freestyle.

Yup, you need to let your testicles out to swing free in the wind!

Think about this...

Your testes are the only organs you own that actually hang outside of your body.

They were designed like this for a very good reason, as it's absolutely critical that they stay cool at all times.

Here's Why...

Your body temperature runs just a hair below 99 degrees.

Allow your sperm to get up into that range, and they begin to heat up and die off real fast.

That's why your scrotum is so flexible...

When the mercury rises, your cremasteric reflex kicks in which drops your testicle sack away from your warm body.

Here's where many men run into problems...

If you're a bun hugger or tighty whitie guy, that drop isn't going to happen for you.

Those snug underwear keep your testes pressed right up against your 98.6 degree body at all times.

That's not good!

Going Commando!

But you might be saying to yourself, who cares if my sperm takes a hit?

I'm have no plans to father offspring any time soon!

Well, it ain't just your fertility that's at stake here, it's your manhood!

Consider this...

A study published in the Society of Reproduction and Fertility journal found that overheated testicles produce lower levels of testosterone, and other male hormones.

Yup, according to this published report, hot testicles pump out less juice.

Ready to get rid of those briefs yet?

Going Commando!

Here are a few more facts for you...

Once your testes reach 98 degrees, sperm production stops completely
Your sperm count can drop as much as 35% after a high temperature fever
30 minutes in a Jacuzzi or hot tub can decrease sperm production for up to 9 months
Russian power-lifters used to ice their testicles to boost testosterone production prior to competition.
Fortunately, you don't need to go that far!

Here are a few steps you can take to keep your testes cool, in order to maximize your sperm and testosterone production.

Go Commando!

Lose the underwear for good and give your boys some freedom, just as mother nature intended.

I lost the underwear habit 10 years ago, and have no plans to go back anytime soon.

Strapping on a pair of tight briefs right now would feel like downright torture.

If you can't wrap your brain around this concept, at least switch to loose fitting boxers.

Lose the Bike Shorts!

I have a rule about polyester, or any other artificial, made in a lab somewhere, fabric.

I never wear it!

Give me 100 percent natural, breath-able cotton, any day of the week.

Spandex bike shorts are far worse than briefs when it comes to heating up your boys.

They're extremely tight and due to the artificial nature of the fabric, they trap heat.

Make it a point to dump the spandex, and switch to loose fitting cotton instead.

Limit Jacuzzi Time!

This one's easy for me because I'm not a big fan of floating around in warm, urine infested, chemical cesspools.

Think about this...

A busy public jacuzzi, can contain up to a gallon or more of human urine.

To control this infestation, chlorine has to be used in extremely high volume, otherwise the smell would be intolerable.

I don't know about you, but as soon as I read this information, I was done for good!

When you add up the chlorine, the urine, and the boiling testicles, this one becomes a real no brainer.

If you're still not sold, you can do damage control by soaking your testicles in cool water after a session.

Finally...

There's no need to take this to the extremes the Russian powerlifters did.

Your testes operate at peak efficiency, just slightly below your normal body temperature.

Simply give them room to drop when necessary and they'll stay in the zone automatically!

Professor Poopsnagle
04-27-2010, 07:20 PM
I used to rock tighty whities like Bryan Cranston. Boxers now.

http://bit.ly/a4ruFL

WuCanada
04-27-2010, 07:24 PM
.....the last time i wore em was when i was a kid.....but lmao if parents don't want there kids havin kids yung then they should make there kids wear tighty whiteys cuz then there is no worryin about babys!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-27-2010, 07:27 PM
There is a reason the majority of ancient cultures wore kilts, robes, tunics, or other loose garments. This stuff is pretty obvious. Look at a Scotsman. Now look at a gay. Note the lack of pants on the first man and the tightness of the pants on the second man.

And there you have it people.

check two
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
So are you going to cut down on the umbro shorts now Art?

lol @ a Russian meathead worrying about their testosterone level descreasing. It might be a good thing to descrease it some for them.

SKAMPOE
04-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I used to rock tighty whities like Bryan Cranston. Boxers now.

http://bit.ly/a4ruFL
the chicks reaction is fuckin priceless lmao

Art Vandelay
04-27-2010, 08:09 PM
So are you going to cut down on the umbro shorts now Art?

nope

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/gay_soccer_1.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2010, 08:09 PM
haha I completely forgot about UMBRO shorts. Those were the shit in grade school.

Someone once told me that wearing boxers was horrible and a health hazard. They claimed supportive breaths is something you must wear unless you wanna have long term nutsack damage.

What a tool.

Living-jism
04-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Tightie whities + office work will kill your balls. Boxers or commando is the way to go.

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Asians are required to wear them. There are no exceptions.

Queen Of Poetry
04-27-2010, 08:15 PM
LOL @ tighty whiteys. If duke pulled his pants down with them on, I'd be like pull ur pants up baby and go back to kindergarten.

Art Vandelay
04-27-2010, 08:16 PM
LMAO. i make a thread about tighty whities and this is the ad that shows up now...

http://inlinethumb45.webshots.com/31340/2925595140103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Pretty sure that ad comes up whenever you post Art.

RzaRectum
04-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Speaking of ads. I never see them anymore. Ironically, I can't remember how to turn them back on for one particular site that requires them (or declines your requests).

diggy
04-28-2010, 12:03 AM
I wear boxer briefs.

Briefs are too tight, boxers too loose.

Boxer briefs - My balls are not tight against my body. I let my undies hang as well as my nuts.

RzaRectum
04-28-2010, 12:14 AM
I wear boxer briefs.

Briefs are too tight, boxers too loose.

Boxer briefs - My balls are not tight against my body. I let my undies hang as well as my nuts.
Get on webcam

diggy
04-28-2010, 12:28 AM
Naw.

Show me ya rectum.

RzaRectum
04-28-2010, 07:35 PM
That's a fair trade..

http://www.unboundedmedicine.com/wp-content/hemorrhoidal%20prolapse.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Eeww this thread took a very nasty turn.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-28-2010, 10:22 PM
No, what you do is you cut a hole in your boxers and let them hang free. That way your dick can stay up and proper and your balls stay independent. Try it. Amazing.

Art Vandelay
04-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Eeww this thread took a very nasty turn.

the fact that a thread about tighty whities taking a nasty turn amazes me.

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 07:28 AM
the fact that a thread about tighty whities taking a nasty turn amazes me.

LOL:lmao:

Teh KillaBee
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm goin commando today, mostly cause I didn't do laundry but ftw my shit feels free as a bird

Teh KillaBee
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
That's a fair trade..

http://www.unboundedmedicine.com/wp-content/hemorrhoidal%20prolapse.jpg

ain't got nothing on this mofo

http://medinfo.ufl.edu/year2/mmid/bms5300/images/d7242.jpg

TSA
04-29-2010, 02:21 PM
i haven't worn underwear since last june. on day i said wtf is underwear for anyways and stopped wearing it

the feeling is fuckin NICE. You feel all free and fucking godly. your jeans look better (yes homo), your dick smells A LOOTTT less at the end of the day and it ended my bad sagging habit.

i recommend it for any dicked beast out there. underwear is what the white man uses to decrease da population. if you thought the transition from briefs to boxers is nice, mannnnn, just wait.

and when you get wood and have a brawlic bohnah, who cares? you really think a bitch is gonna get mad that you have hard me3t?

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm goin commando today, mostly cause I didn't do laundry but ftw my shit feels free as a bird

Well dang!!!!!!!! Ok. Ha!!!!!!!!!!:f

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 08:17 PM
tight whitey free since '93

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 08:21 PM
tight whitey free since '93

enter the 36 chambers and nichtoochski's tighty whities dropped the same year.

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 08:30 PM

Coincidence?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 08:44 PM
oh yea, girly

Prolifical ENG
04-29-2010, 08:45 PM
What about Speedos aka banana hammocks? I guess I need to throw those out too...just before the season started too.

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 08:54 PM
What about Speedos aka banana hammocks? I guess I need to throw those out too...just before the season started too.

No baby. Don't throw them out. Burn them! Ha.

I see guys on the beach with those on and I'm like eeww seriously?

Prolifical ENG
04-29-2010, 08:57 PM
No baby. Don't throw them out. Burn them! Ha.

I see guys on the beach with those on and I'm like eeww seriously?

were they the same guys that arrived at the hotel all pasty looking with a funny shirt on? then I understand why you would say eeew seeing those guys wearing one.

I just made that comment to set up Art for a quick easy burn.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 08:57 PM
go girl its your birthday...open wide, its ur birthdaaay...say aaaaaaaaaah

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:02 PM
were they the same guys that arrived at the hotel all pasty looking with a funny shirt on? then I understand why you would say eeew seeing those guys wearing one.

I just made that comment to set up Art for a quick easy burn.

Ha. They r usually older men.

Just sayin.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:04 PM

i don't remember the exact year, but if i had to guess, i started wearing boxers during the cuban linx era

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:11 PM
My son is 3 and he wears these cute little boxer/brief things. So he don't even wear them. Actually he never did. He always had Spongebob or a superhero theme in his.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:14 PM

you shouldn't have posted that. you might have turned that twink check 2 on.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 09:17 PM
i couldnt wear thight whities if i wanted.

Alot of people been pushing boxer briefs...fuck dat, I need to free ball.

let me hear u saay aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Eeww. Well speaking of underwear. A few months back, in daycare a little girl said to my son I'll show u mine u show me urs. So he got caught literally with his pants down. So now everday I tell him that pee pees and heineys r private. Ha.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 09:22 PM
hahahah....

the little girl told her mother it reminded her of a peanut.

The mother said, "why was it small?"

The little girl said, "No, it was salty."

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
hahahah....

the little girl told her mother it reminded her of a peanut.

The mother said, "why was it small?"

The little girl said, "No, it was salty."

Oh eeww. Ok don't wanna hear this about my son. Eeww.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
Eeww. Well speaking of underwear. A few months back, in daycare a little girl said to my son I'll show u mine u show me urs. So he got caught literally with his pants down. So now everday I tell him that pee pees and heineys r private. Ha.

that's exactly how you became pregnant with him

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 09:27 PM
hey u brought it up lovergirl.

i used to have ninja turtles and dick tracy underwear. I remember the reason I stopped wearing tighty whities.

Cuz for some reason, boxers were the cool thing in 6th or 5th grade, and i didnt want to get made fun of if someone happened to pants me.

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Ha. Yeah ur right I brought it up. My bad.

Art ur right. I fell for the line. I'm a sucker when it comes to pee pees and seeing them.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:33 PM

well then, if you show me yours i'll show you mine

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 09:36 PM
i would suck a baby out queen's puss

INF
04-29-2010, 09:36 PM
havent read this thread one bit to know whats really going on but DAMN its getting up to 4 pages...

I peeped this thread earlier and seen blown out bootyhole pics so I dont know what could be going on in here but Im still not gonna read till it hits 8 pages. ...

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:37 PM
Ha. I'm totally kidding. Shop is closed for renovations.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:40 PM

don't tear out the partition

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 09:41 PM
dang them little kids ruined it huh??

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Ha. No what I mean is I've placed a no enter sign on it and closed up shop. No men for 2 years. That's my goal. Can I do it?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 09:43 PM
hell no...ur a horny little gal.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Ha. No what I mean is I've placed a no enter sign on it and closed up shop. No men for 2 years. That's my goal. Can I do it?

i never understand why some people deprive themselves of sex. that makes no sense. i mean if you want to say, no sex on the first date or no sex until i date a guy for 1 month or something like that, ok. but to just say no sex for 2 years is stupid. so if a guy comes along that you like, you won't have sex with him. you'll go 2 years and have so much built up frustration, you'll just sleep with the first loser you run into which is probably the reason why you decided to quit having sex is because it was with losers.

Queen Of Poetry
04-29-2010, 09:48 PM
i never understand why some people deprive themselves of sex. that makes no sense. i mean if you want to say, no sex on the first date or no sex until i date a guy for 1 month or something like that, ok. but to just say no sex for 2 years is stupid. so if a guy comes along that you like, you won't have sex with him. you'll go 2 years and have so much built up frustration, you'll just sleep with the first loser you run into which is probably the reason why you decided to quit having sex is because it was with losers.

LOL @ Nicky.

Interesting Art. Hmmmm. It's actually not just about sex but the whole relationship thing. I just don't want a man and go thru that whole mess.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 09:54 PM
actually not just about sex but the whole relationship thing.

oh, so you're still ok with having sex with many different random partners just not being in a relationship with them? sorry, i misunderstood. that's fine. i'm all for that.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 10:02 PM
i think queen would be the best fuck on this site...for my taste

check two
04-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Weirdos

check two
04-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Did anybody use to wear those pajamas when they were younger with the feet in them? I forget what they were called, but they were cool.

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 10:20 PM
feeties??

http://www.snugasabug.com/images/598_images/cct_only/new_dropseat_500.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Did anybody use to wear those pajamas when they were younger with the feet in them? I forget what they were called, but they were cool.

I love those!!!!!!!!! They were so warm.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2010, 04:43 PM

dude i hated those...you would wear that shit. I cant wear anything on my feet when i sleep.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-30-2010, 06:41 PM
dude i hated those...you would wear that shit. I cant wear anything on my feet when i sleep.

i'm the same

Prolifical ENG
04-30-2010, 07:57 PM
I thought those pajamas were only for 2 year olds.

They are called Dr. Denton pajamas or blanket sleeper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanket_sleeper

edit: theres a whole list of names that they are called....

Other terms that are used more-or-less interchangeably with blanket sleeper include:

footed sleeper
footed pj's
feeted/feety/footy/footsie/feetsie/feet pajamas
footies
nighties
onesie
pajamas with feet
pajamas with the feet in them
padded feet pajamas
one-piece pajamas
zip-up pajamas
sleeper suit
sleeper blanket
sherpa sleeper
walking blanket
walking sleeper
sleeper walker
oversleeper (used in advertisements by J. C. Penney (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Penney))
bunny suit
bunny pajamas
bunny feet pajamas
potato mashers
dormer (older girls' and women's sizes only)

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2010, 08:12 PM
i hated them shits. I had a pair but i made my mom cut the feets off.

Queen Of Poetry
04-30-2010, 10:08 PM

Yeah I can't have anything on my feet now when I sleep but when I was younger I loved them.