PDA

View Full Version : A question for Check Two

Visionz
04-29-2010, 02:52 AM
who the fuck do you actually root for in any sport? I really don't remember seeing a single post from you that would give a solid indication of being a fan for anyone. Just curious seeing as you're the mod of the sports section and all. Rooting for at least one team would seem to be mandatory.

Compulsion
04-29-2010, 02:55 AM
who the fuck do you actually root for in any sport? I really don't remember seeing a single post from you that would give a solid indication of being a fan for anyone. Just curious seeing as you're the mod of the sports section and all. Rooting for at least one team would seem to be mandatory.

Having a general understanding of how the sports are played would be helpful for him as well.

Visionz
04-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Having a general understanding of how the sports are played would be helpful for him as well.
lol :clap:

congrats on the draft btw man, I'm jealous of yall landing Earl Thomas

EAGLE EYE
04-29-2010, 03:20 AM
http://www.nationalsportsbeat.com/images/logos/mlb/Baltimore_Orioles.jpg

MY GUESS

Visionz
04-29-2010, 03:23 AM
if I had to guess
http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/16/308/full/1571.gif

Compulsion
04-29-2010, 05:59 AM
lol :clap:

congrats on the draft btw man, I'm jealous of yall landing Earl Thomas

Thanks! I was very happy with how the draft turned out. I was listening to an interview with our GM and he was saying had Eric Berry fell to six we would have taken him. I'm happy that it worked out this way though, as I don't think Berry is THAT much > than Thomas, and I really wanted to draft Okung.

Bet your secondary will miss Thomas next year @ UT, though!

Visionz
04-29-2010, 06:24 AM
Thanks! I was very happy with how the draft turned out. I was listening to an interview with our GM and he was saying had Eric Berry fell to six we would have taken him. I'm happy that it worked out this way though, as I don't think Berry is THAT much > than Thomas, and I really wanted to draft Okung.

Bet your secondary will miss Thomas next year @ UT, though!
haha, he's a helluva player no doubt, but we don't rebuild we reload :b Gilbert with a full year as a starter is gonna be lights out @ QB. Two-time 5a state champ, future national title holder, and overall #1 pick when he makes his way to the NFL.

Arron Ross, Michael Huff, Michael Griffin (who all played together) and now Earl Thomas, we're used to sendin DB's up to the NFL. The guys coming in won't be any different. NFL-caliber players that gotta pay those college dues. :cool:

Compulsion
04-29-2010, 06:32 AM
haha, he's a helluva player no doubt, but we don't rebuild we reload :b Gilbert with a full year as a starter is gonna be lights out @ QB. Two-time 5a state champ, future national title holder, and overall #1 pick when he makes his way to the NFL.

Arron Ross, Michael Huff, Michael Griffin (who all played together) and now Earl Thomas, we're used to sendin DB's up to the NFL. The guys coming in won't be any different. NFL-caliber players that gotta pay those college dues. :cool:

UT does keep reloading, that is true! I'm happy to have Earl on the Seahawks. Nebraska is coming up to Seattle this year, how are they looking for next year?

Visionz
04-29-2010, 06:37 AM
UT does keep reloading, that is true! I'm happy to have Earl on the Seahawks. Nebraska is coming up to Seattle this year, how are they looking for next year?
the coach they got now had 'em playing the D like crazy but idk how much of that was Suh (who almost single-handedly killed us) Probably helps with their recruiting but to be honest I don't really check on how everybody else is doin in the Big 12 as far as that goes. They play us, they better be ready to take that L haha

Compulsion
04-29-2010, 07:07 AM
the coach they got now had 'em playing the D like crazy but idk how much of that was Suh (who almost single-handedly killed us) Probably helps with their recruiting but to be honest I don't really check on how everybody else is doin in the Big 12 as far as that goes. They play us, they better be ready to take that L haha

LOL I hear ya. I try to follow the rest of the PAC-10, but..

Washington's offense should be pretty potent next year, so it should be a fun game to go to.

check two
04-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Visions, I'll answer your question when you answer my last pm. I have said multiple times in the NFL thread what my favorite team is and also in the NBA thread though.

Compulsion, I don't know what you're talking about, jabroni. Maybe you should update your sig by replacing the Sonics with the Storm, who are a better team than the Sonics were before the move.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 12:18 PM
nice answer. So you don't watch sports than. Good mod.

check two
04-29-2010, 12:36 PM
You must not have read my post correctly.

check two
04-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Still upset that nobody else considers poker a sport.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 12:51 PM
It's not a sport. It's a game. Now what, I'm a loser.

check two
04-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?

baby jesus
04-29-2010, 12:56 PM
I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?Oh I was so upset? So upset you say? Sounds like something I would get "so" upset about.

By the way, you're a fucking idiot.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:03 PM
I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.He's a bandwaggoning faggot. He's like Afficial Nastee, except he wishes he were from Belgium.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah, you were beyond upset. You were furious. You wanted to call your only friend to complain about it, but he blocked your number.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:05 PM
^^^Can't decide who he's rooting for this week.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:08 PM
I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:09 PM
I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:10 PM
How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:10 PM
I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread. I really could give a shit.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:12 PM
How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol
Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:13 PM
I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.

I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.

Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:26 PM
I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.Because it contains factual information. It's not like your typical sports threads where you imbeciles talk about who gets paid more and who has a hotter girlfriend. That's part of the reason why the ratio of views to posts is skewed, because people go to that thread to actually read it, not bullshit about nothing. Of course even as I'm saying this I realize you don't have a clue.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.I don't get it, are you trying to be sarcastic? Because if you are, that's a grade A fail, given the fact that the championship game had the highest ratings in decades, and it wasn't because Duke was there.

Visionz
04-29-2010, 01:28 PM
I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.
not true, i'm in the thread a decent amount it's just you sound like a fan of a bunch of different teams, changing from post to post.

as for that pm, your msg boiled down to "what's up w Sunny?"

in truth, I have no idea. Idk what you were hopin for on that one hence no response.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Maybe you could have addressed things like that before concerning the poker thread, instead of acting like an immature little kid like you are at the moment.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Why should I have to address anything? Prolifical posts in there just as much as I do, you should have had the respect for him and not unstickied it, but I know you didn't even bother to look in the thread. You were too busy flexing your "mod" muscles, which is why nobody likes you.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Why should I have to address anything? Prolifical posts in there just as much as I do, you should have had the respect for him and not unstickied it, but I know you didn't even bother to look in the thread. You were too busy flexing your "mod" muscles, which is why nobody likes you.

Actually I asked Pro Eng about it since I knew he liked posting there, and he gave me the ok to unsticky it. :loser: If nobody likes me, I'd hate to hear what people think of you. You're like the most hated person at this whole site. lol

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Actually I asked Pro Eng about it since I knew he liked posting there, and he gave me the ok to unsticky it. :loser: If nobody likes me, I'd hate to hear what people think of you. You're like the most hated person at this whole site. lol
Yea, but i want to be hated. People just think you're a sniveling douche unprompted.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:38 PM
not true, i'm in the thread a decent amount it's just you sound like a fan of a bunch of different teams, changing from post to post.

as for that pm, your msg boiled down to "what's up w Sunny?"

in truth, I have no idea. Idk what you were hopin for on that one hence no response.

I was just wondering at the time how my thread got moved to the Norweigan section since Sunny isn't a mod of that section.

Then how come other people know I like the Bears then? lol Also, a person can want one team to beat another team in any given game. Would you rather me talk about the Bears in like every post I make in the NFL thread? lol I could be like that scarecrow guy who says Nuggets in every post in the NBA thread.

check two
04-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Yea, but i want to be hated. People just think you're a sniveling douche unprompted.

Could you compile me a list of people that hate me here, since you're so good with lists? I'd like to see that. lol It shouldn't take long.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Yea, I'll get right on that, faggot.

battle?
04-29-2010, 02:03 PM
^what r u doing in this thread or in the sports zone 4 that matter?
if ur in the zone u should @ least b posting about ur mets win streak..
or ur gay ass poker thread..
things must be slow in ur track reviews seciton 2day eh bub..

Visionz
04-29-2010, 02:46 PM
I was just wondering at the time how my thread got moved to the Norweigan section since Sunny isn't a mod of that section.

Then how come other people know I like the Bears then? lol Also, a person can want one team to beat another team in any given game. Would you rather me talk about the Bears in like every post I make in the NFL thread? lol I could be like that scarecrow guy who says Nuggets in every post in the NBA thread.
when you move a thread out of the section you mod you can move it anywhere. I could put threads from general chat into the Wu chamber if I thought it would make sense.

But yeah, I don't remember you saying much about the Bears at all. maybe I missed it but I don't think you were saying much with either Cutler or Peppers joining the team. Those are big moves and if I was a Bears fan I'd be talking about it to anyone that would listen, just saying. But yeah I'd rather know and have passion about a single team than being all over the place. Outside of the Texans I'd don't have a preference usually one way or another outside of the playoffs anyways.

I thought you might have been a Colts fan when I made this thread.

Crackhead Bob
04-29-2010, 02:51 PM
He probably was up until 2 minutes left in the Superbowl last year.

check two
04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
I was talking about Cutler when they got him, and about how I thought they might be a solid contender this past season, and I had just said he was a disappointment this season, I think yesterday. lol

I like to talk about all different teams/players in the sports zone, not just go on and on about the daily news with my favorite teams. I'd rather not type two page posts in the sports zone everyday like that sense guy does. lol That's more for like a blog or something.

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Check Jew is a loser ass Iggles fans. And who cares who his teams are? Dude's a stud.

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2010, 09:25 PM
No offense on being an Iggles fan.

Visionz
05-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Check Jew is a loser ass Iggles fans. And who cares who his teams are? Dude's a stud.

^see Dirty didn't know about the bears either lol.

hectis
05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I knew check was a bears fan

check two
05-14-2010, 08:38 PM
^see Dirty didn't know about the bears either lol.

I think he said that cause I'm from Pennsylvania. He drank a little too much that night and got me confused with Hollow Dartz.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-14-2010, 09:53 PM
this nigga dirty knowledge in a yankee and giant dickrider but conveniently is not a knickerbocker fan..

suspect...like his chin

battle?
05-15-2010, 10:06 AM
i bet if there was a thread like this posted in ktl questioning visionz or winters it would be deleted or moved to norway..

Visionz
05-17-2010, 12:16 AM
i bet if there was a thread like this posted in ktl questioning visionz or winters it would be deleted or moved to norway..
wanna put that theory to test? :lmao: I ain't ever had a problem with being asked a question