PDA

View Full Version : Why wont ppl get off black people's bee-zack?

TSA
04-29-2010, 07:02 PM
No seriously.
what the hell are black ppl doing that all americans aren't doing?
drugs?
wed lock seeds?
divorce?
broken homes?
violent crime?
speaking shitty english?
not going to college?

what american isn't doing that shit lol. all this black girl lost and saVE THE BLAaK man shit is getting old and have been irrelevant for ages.

RzaRectum
04-29-2010, 08:11 PM
You should've already figured this one out long ago. They do it to take the spotlight off their own selves. It is so much easier to see flaws when you look at OTHER people and especially that of another race, because they don't look like you. Plus it's easy to judge others and not easy to judge yourself.

TSA
04-29-2010, 08:28 PM
i agree. its sad cause a lot of black ppl don't see it.
they think that black ppl need to take these huge dramatic actions that basically boil down to 'stop being american' in order to reach this imaginary 'satisfactory' level of existence.

all these we need to _____________ talk all the damn time about shit that NO american does

black kids aren't reading. Nigga who the fuck CAN read in america, let alone does it for fun

black kids are spending more money on shoes then school. Yeah nigga! that shit's called america

black men don't respect black woman. man, what? what american man respects ANY woman? lol, no seriously? except their mom and sisters.

black woman are being degraded on tv. The fuck you think?! what are white woman doing on TV? Greenpeace? nah, they're fuckin getting punched on Jersey shore not wearing bras, going to rehab, accidentally showing their twat 400 times and shaving their heads bald when they're not half naked.
this is just TV. i haven't even started with white women on the internet.
sometime i wish black women were as degraded in the media as white women. so the next time i watch a horse fuck a bitch she'll have a phat ass.

Lex Lugor
04-29-2010, 10:45 PM
I almost watched a bitch fuck a horse but luckily I realized in the nick of time I didnt care.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-29-2010, 11:10 PM
yes america is a materialist idiotic place and this is affecting all races. it does not apply to one singular race sadly

RzaRectum
04-29-2010, 11:20 PM
At the same time, it is notable to realize that black people tend to be the object of loathing, because of all the stereotypes perpetuated by stereotypical followers. It's like seeing a magician, you automatically expect to see some tricks.

LORD NOSE
04-29-2010, 11:26 PM
what american isn't doing that shit lol. all this black girl lost and saVE THE BLAaK man shit is getting old and have been irrelevant for ages.

then don't discuss it

you won't start a campaign against the type of threads you don't like to be discussed in KTL in KTL - stay in yo place nagga

and don't get into a comfortable habit of puttin up threads in here

Lex Lugor
04-29-2010, 11:40 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/6/2/4262.jpg

Art Vandelay
04-29-2010, 11:50 PM
haha, this is his girlfriend..

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_bbbf6df2c3d0efb5396f906f357e8506.jpg

RzaRectum
04-29-2010, 11:57 PM
I had my doubts, but this girl looks like she can DEFINITELY put his ass in check.

Living-jism
04-30-2010, 12:21 AM
sonned :( :(

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2010, 12:23 AM
So what's happening out in the streets of Chicago in our present day should be written off as your average American everyday stuff?

ALCATRAZ
04-30-2010, 12:28 AM
IbQEI4Wt70w

diggy
04-30-2010, 12:49 AM
So what's happening out in the streets of Chicago in our present day should be written off as your average American everyday stuff?

That situation has nothing to do with race, but has to do with socio-economics.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2010, 12:57 AM
That situation has nothing to do with race, but has to do with socio-economics.

Yes it does.

I can counter that assertion by saying:

White people in the dirtiest, grungiest trailer parks aren't going to war with each other because most white people are optimists.

TSA
04-30-2010, 01:15 AM
http://img.moronail.net/img/6/2/4262.jpg
HAAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHahahA
I work with a guy that killed a man and when the police came into the apt (which had open doors) he was giving the dead body a bl0w job. white mother fucker. loves sowing. this is america
haha, this is his girlfriend..

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_bbbf6df2c3d0efb5396f906f357e8506.jpg
ELHOLE!
yup. That shit's america. fuck it. we're murderous mother fuckers. all the ppl in chicago are are americans put in a sitution that the would have reason to bust their heat.

we got fucking a minimum of 100 million white mother fuckers with GUNNZ wishing a nigger would. In chicago a nigger would. that's the only difference. we got brolikk white ppl getting fresh off the army with the desire to KILL AT WILL so they become paid soldiers in 3rd world countries. these ppl have more body counts individually then all of chicago summer of 88. We kill to fuckin kill.

diggy
04-30-2010, 01:47 AM
Yes it does.

I can counter that assertion by saying:

White people in the dirtiest, grungiest trailer parks aren't going to war with each other because most white people are optimists.

There is no comparison here.

diggy
04-30-2010, 01:49 AM
I'n not just talking about poverty.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2010, 02:37 AM
LMAO! Sunny almost broke a blood vessel scorning TSA (da skin bump monsta) in this here thread!!!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3396/screenshot20100420at253.png

Its gonna be a HOT SUMMA!
http://img.youtube.com/vi/Hq7bUCdALOg/0.jpg

cutn' heads
04-30-2010, 08:42 AM
this is almost too insightful...

Queen Of Poetry
04-30-2010, 09:09 AM
HAAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHahahA
I work with a guy that killed a man and when the police came into the apt (which had open doors) he was giving the dead body a bl0w job. white mother fucker. loves sowing. this is america

Oh my.............WTF!