PDA

View Full Version : The Media Need To Leave Celebrities Personal Business Alone

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 12:55 PM
I can't stand these tabloid magazines like Enquirer and other magazines that get in celebrities business. Leave them people alone. They deserve to have a private life.

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I get tired of reading the newspaper also and reading about celebrities like Charlie Sheen cheated on his wife with a hooker, Steven Seagal's ex-secretary is suing him because he sexually assaulted her and he hires women to work for him so they can give him sex whenever he wants it, Jon and Kate Gosselin are arguing back and forth and threatening to take each other to court about their kids, Beyonce called Tina Turner a queen and Aretha Franklin got mad because she thinks she's the queen of soul, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are sleeping in separate bedrooms because they're mad at each other and Angelina doesn't like Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan got kicked outta a party because she was drunk, she got fired from a movie because she was acting ignorant and she isn't getting along with her father. Who gives a shit LOL. Just because these people are celebrities doesn't mean that they aren't human beings and they aren't supposed to make mistakes. The media needs to stop taking pictures of these people and harrassing them. Leave them the fuck alone and get a life.

INF
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
bitch mf shut up.

log off and go walk to Dairy Queen for a cone or some shit. Nigga go look thru the Dollar General like a good 50 yr old psycho ....

check two
05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Charles,
A lot of women are into gossip magazines, tv shows, etc. They want to hear what all the celebrities are up to, cause they don't have much going on in their own lives. The gossip won't go away until the women stop caring about it.

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Your right. I guess that's why tabloid magazines exist because women are making them rich. Women do love to gossip and talk about other people's business instead of worrying about their own life. Some men like to read about celebrities personal business too. Probably gay men LOL.

Visionz
05-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Your right. I guess that's why tabloid magazines exist because women are making them rich. Women do love to gossip and talk about other people's business instead of worrying about their own life. Some men like to read about celebrities personal business too. Probably gay men LOL.

you know you've made threads discussing celebs personal lives right?

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 02:22 PM
I have and i apologize for that because what celebrities do in their lives is none of my business.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:33 PM
bitch mf shut up.

log off and go walk to Dairy Queen for a cone or some shit. Nigga go look thru the Dollar General like a good 50 yr old psycho ....

haha, so it's not just me who's finally become sick of this faggit's complaining.

You're a fucking child charles, stop complaining you fucking child.

INF
05-01-2010, 02:41 PM
yeah Im sick of this fggt

.He needs to be banned but just on weekends.It would kill him.I bet he wouldnt know what to do.If I was admin I would make sure to take on the responsibility of banning this sorry fucker every weekend.I would even make sure to accurately match the ban time with his time zone via IP or some shit. Soon as the weekend Starts for CJ its fucking over.

Force dude to get a life and shit.

Imagine you work hard all week cleaning up for ppl.and you know you have a secret bitterness because you clean up after white ppl as well.anyway ,you work hard ALL week just thinking of all the wHAAACCK shit you can tell to Wucorp and then you get all ready and snug at the local library and you log in and find the fuckin ban hammer in yo face.IN YO FACE NIGGA!!!!!!!

Im gonna make it happen if we have to put up with one more fuckin weekend of this shit.

Dude is worthless.

Lex Lugor
05-01-2010, 02:43 PM
http://www.africancrisis.org/images/EducatedBlackMan.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2010, 02:49 PM
hahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.africancrisis.org/images/EducatedBlackMan.jpg

oh god, i remember these fucking shirts....

LOL@ people catching feelings over Charles. fucking liberals.

CharlesJones
05-02-2010, 01:31 PM
LOL@Infinity is gonna try and get me banned because he doesn't like my topics hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

INF
05-02-2010, 02:16 PM
oh its gonna happen.

you gonna come with better shit or the sandman is comin for that ass!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1029/973601286_2b2f83a671.jpg

J-Cee
05-02-2010, 11:45 PM
yeh all dude does is complain,criticize and judge ppl..shit ass poster

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-02-2010, 11:49 PM
I get tired of reading the newspaper also and reading about celebrities like Charlie Sheen cheated on his wife with a hooker, Steven Seagal's ex-secretary is suing him because he sexually assaulted her and he hires women to work for him so they can give him sex whenever he wants it, Jon and Kate Gosselin are arguing back and forth and threatening to take each other to court about their kids, Beyonce called Tina Turner a queen and Aretha Franklin got mad because she thinks she's the queen of soul, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are sleeping in separate bedrooms because they're mad at each other and Angelina doesn't like Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan got kicked outta a party because she was drunk, she got fired from a movie because she was acting ignorant and she isn't getting along with her father. Who gives a shit LOL. Just because these people are celebrities doesn't mean that they aren't human beings and they aren't supposed to make mistakes. The media needs to stop taking pictures of these people and harrassing them. Leave them the fuck alone and get a life.

so u hate the tabloids and gossip but you know all about them lmao....i too hate this shit tho its annoying too watch

BRONZBODY
05-03-2010, 09:46 AM
I can't stand these tabloid magazines like Enquirer and other magazines that get in celebrities business. Leave them people alone. They deserve to have a private life.lol!!! c'mon son....thats like tellin the cops to stop pullin over minorities. it aint gonna stop.