PDA

View Full Version : LOL@Most Black Women Are Evil Bitches

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Do black women ever ask themselves why they're alone and why so many of them are single mothers with kids? Do they ask themselves why some black men are with white women, hispanic women, asian women? I don't think they ever ask themselves these questions because they're so busy always dogging black men and pointing the finger at them(examples of this is the scene in Jungle Fever movie when Lonette Mckee, Theresa Randle, Veronica Webb are sitting around dissing black men, scene in Something New movie with Sanaa Lathan when her and her friends are at a restaurant dissing black men and Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie). I know there's a lot of sorry ass black men but there's also some sorry ass black women that got fucked up attitudes, stuck up and materialistic. Recently i asked a cute lightskin girl that's a cashier at a grocery store if i could get her phone number and she says i'm at work. So what. What's that got to do with her giving me her phone number? She said she'll take my phone number and i gave it to her and she hasn't called me yet and i'm not tripping about it. This is the way most black women act and that's why so many of them are gonna find themselves alone. It's also sad that so many of them are raising kids alone and when their daughters grow up, they're probably gonna be the same way.

netscape check two
05-01-2010, 03:26 PM
http://www.cti22.org/OBESITY/GRAPHICS/WHY.ARE.BLACK.WOMEN.SO.FAT.jpg

CharlesJones
05-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Some white women are fat too. I'm really disappointed in r&b singer Chaka Khan. She used to be hot back in the day and she has picked up too much weight.

netscape check two
05-01-2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.cti22.org/OBESITY/GRAPHICS/OBESITY-SEX-RACE.jpg

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-20-2010, 08:38 PM
The thing about Black woman is that they are ugly. Even if they were just as well behaved and nice as white women, they STILL would end up raising their kids alone because no man would want to see their dog faces every morning.

CharlesJones
05-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. A lot of black women make themselves look ugly because of their attitudes and acting stuck up. There are a lot of hot black women especially lightskin women but like i said, their fucked up attitudes is the reason why a lot of them are gonna be alone. The ones that aren't alone, it's because the guys they're with are weak because they feel they gotta do what they want to keep their women happy. I don't wanna be bothered with no woman that's like that because i ain't gonna let no woman use me.

Marwan
05-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Im cool on black women, I mean really, who needs the fuckin headache. My parents generation is different, mine and the next is fuckin sad. You know it's a problem when your own mother (a black woman) tells u to stop messing with black woman and go elsewhere because she's tired of seeing her son used or fucked over by them.

CharlesJones
05-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Marwan i see you feel what i'm saying. That's messed up when your mom tells you to date women outside your race because black women are fucked up. Marwan, have you seen Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie? You should check it out if you haven't seen it. It's very funny and the black men in the movie are speaking the truth about black women. Black women were giving their opinion about black men in the movie but i didn't give a shit about their opinion LOL.

Marwan
05-29-2010, 04:32 PM
where can i find this movie?

CharlesJones
05-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Walmart has it. I bought it from there for $9. Blockbuster Video also has it. I first heard about the movie in a black magazine. It might've been Smooth magazine or King magazine that i heard about it from. It's very funny. The black guy who's the main character played in Phat Girlz movie as Monique's boyfriend. I think he's african.

Mic Tyson
05-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Do black women ever ask themselves why they're alone and why so many of them are single mothers with kids? Do they ask themselves why some black men are with white women, hispanic women, asian women? I don't think they ever ask themselves these questions because they're so busy always dogging black men and pointing the finger at them(examples of this is the scene in Jungle Fever movie when Lonette Mckee, Theresa Randle, Veronica Webb are sitting around dissing black men, scene in Something New movie with Sanaa Lathan when her and her friends are at a restaurant dissing black men and Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie). I know there's a lot of sorry ass black men but there's also some sorry ass black women that got fucked up attitudes, stuck up and materialistic. Recently i asked a cute lightskin girl that's a cashier at a grocery store if i could get her phone number and she says i'm at work. So what. What's that got to do with her giving me her phone number? She said she'll take my phone number and i gave it to her and she hasn't called me yet and i'm not tripping about it. This is the way most black women act and that's why so many of them are gonna find themselves alone. It's also sad that so many of them are raising kids alone and when their daughters grow up, they're probably gonna be the same way.

ur the reason niggas get dogged so much. u mad at a girl thats tryin to keep her job, then mad cuz she don't want to date a nigga who works as a janitor for a company that only hires retarded ppl

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Man shut the fuck up with your stupidity. The bitch that works at a grocery store that i talked to don't even know what job i got and that ain't got shit to do with whether or not she will go on a date with me. I laugh at ya'll clowns who diss me for being a janitor but at least i got a job. Most of ya'll faggots are afraid to say what jobs you got because i guarantee you most of you fools don't have a job. That's why when i ask ya'll what jobs you got, you ignore my question because you know you're unemployed and you don't wanna tell people you are because you don't wanna be laughed at. Ain't shit funny about being unemployed anyway. Mic Tyson, since you wanna diss my job occupation, what job do you have? If you got a girlfriend, i bet that bitch is taking all your money because you wanna keep her happy so she won't leave your ass LOL. Ya'll niggas swear ya'll some players with these bitches and these bitches are taking your money. Ya'll laugh at me for getting with prostitutes but at least i ain't gotta take them on a date and spend a lot of money to get some ass. I've gotten ass from hookers for only $20 and $40 while ya'll fags gotta spend $100 or more to get some ass from your girlfriends hahahahahahahahahahaha.

BRONZBODY
06-05-2010, 12:33 PM
that movie was bullshit. they didnt go into the situation enough for me. they should have went a lot deeper.

look chuck. its our generation and the generation after that has fucked things up for black people. when my parents were growing up(married for 35 years,been together for at keast 45) black people had this thing called UNITY. a black man gave a damn about a black woman in the 50's-70's. now all we do is argue and hate each other.

yeah i hear it every day damn near. my girl is black and chineese and everytime we go out or whatever, black women hate....i mean HATE. and i just shake my head. it may seem that all black women are ingnorant and loud and disrespectful and shit, but not all of them like that.

the black community was once feared, the white man was scared of what we could have become. so we have been dumbed down. what was once feared is now being laughed at.

take it how u wanna take it chuck, its just my two cents.

the world is bigger than cleveland son!!!

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 12:41 PM
What movie are you talking about? Diary Of A Tired Black Man? If you don't like it, i have to disagree because it's a good movie. It's really not a movie. It's more like a documentary/movie. The black men in the movie were speaking the truth about black women. I don't live in Cleveland anymore. I'm in Maryland now. Black women are fucked up in every city. I know there are some good ones but they're hard to find and it's a very small percentage of black women that are good. There's more bad ones than good ones and that's a fact. I used to think white women are better than black women but white women got issues too. Only difference with white women is that they're nicer and easier to fuck than black women.

BRONZBODY
06-05-2010, 12:43 PM
What movie are you talking about? Diary Of A Tired Black Man? If you don't like it, i have to disagree because it's a good movie. It's really not a movie. It's more like a documentary/movie. The black men in the movie were speaking the truth about black women. I don't live in Cleveland anymore. I'm in Maryland now. Black women are fucked up in every city. I know there are some good ones but they're hard to find and it's a very small percentage of black women that are good. There's more bad ones than good ones and that's a fact. I used to think white women are better than black women but white women got issues too. Only difference with white women is that they're nicer and easier to fuck than black women.yeah it was okay. but i think the kinda held back on it. at least thats what i think anyway.

and women as a whole are pretty fucked up...no matter what color they are!!

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Your right that women are fucked up no matter what race they are. Women are definitely more sensitive than men and they're so damn needy. They always want money from men and they're always asking men to buy them something. I hate it when women act like that. Be independent and take care of your damn self and stop asking men for money. Men don't mind buying women stuff when women don't ask for that because men like to surprise women with gifts. But when women ask constantly for men to buy them stuff, that pisses men off. I can't stand broke bitches. Broke bitches always ask for money and ask to buy them something. Like The Luniz said, broke hoes is a no no LOL. I found out recently from a security guard at my 2nd job that 2 white women told on me to their supervisor. One of the white women told on me that i was always talking to her and asking her on a date. The other white woman told on me that i wanted to give her a foot massage LOL. I don't speak to them bitches anymore. Women talk too fucking much. Shit like those situations with me talking to them should've been kept between us. That shit isn't that serious for them to be telling their supervisor. I'm glad the manager of the company i work for didn't find out about it because i could've gotten fired.

BRONZBODY
06-05-2010, 01:11 PM
lol!!! man u gotta watch what u say man. especially at work!!!

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Your right. The manager of my job told me not to talk to women at work because he said there was a situation before with a former male employee that was talking to some women and one of the women told on him and cost him his job. I've also been told on by 2 women to their supervisor at my first job that i have now saying that i asked them on a date. One of the white girls who told on me gave me her phone number. So why would she tell on me? Did she think i was gonna call her just for conversation when i wanna fuck her? LOL. I even asked my boss's supervisor on a date hahahahahahahahahaha. Before i asked her though, i told her i hope i don't get in trouble for asking and she said what is it. Then i asked her if she would like to go to a movie and bowling with me and she said no. I'm glad she said no anyway because she got 3 sons and i shouldn't have asked her because i don't want a woman who has kids.

I know now not to ask women on a date that i work with because there's always gonna be jealousy between women when men go on a date with a woman they work with. Because the other women that rejected the men will be backstabbers and tell the woman that the guy is going out with that he asked them on a date hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why women do shit like that because it's ignorant. Women love to do dumb shit like that so they can have stuff to talk to women about LOL.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2010, 02:03 PM
defense mechanism - Sisters have a history of being raped and mistreated by us and every other man in this country - Black american women out of all other women in this country have a serious condition that is not being addressed or treated - i understand your pain and the mistreatment you receive from them, but calling them evil bitches makes our overall situation worst

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I call it like i see it LOL. What am i supposed to call them? Nice bitches? LOL.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2010, 02:47 PM
call a sick person a sick person - calling them evil bitches puts you in the same category with evil bitches - animals make animal noises and men speak

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Whatever. Most black women are evil bitches to me because of their attitudes and acting stuck up. Why is it that Halle Berry can't seem to keep a man? She just recently broke up with her man who was the only one that got her pregnant LOL. I used to get caught up in how cute black woman look but as i've gotten older, i've realized that a personality is more important than how cute black women look. There's lots of cute black women but most of them can't keep a black man. Why do you think that is?

LORD NOSE
06-05-2010, 04:01 PM
cause too many of them have your outlook - what do you have to offer them anyway charles ?

they can say fucked up things about us too - like how too many of us still live with our parents and got that baby boy mentality - go get you a fat white woman - get her pregnant, then move her into your moms house

netscape check two
06-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Fat white women make the world go round.

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Why should it be about what i have to offer them? I got 2 jobs and that's all that should matter to them. Sunny Winters, what you fail to realize about black women is that they only want money from men and they want men to buy them stuff all the time and take them out to a restaurant and a vacation often. Why should money always be a issue with black women when they're looking for a black man? Why can't they just be happy with a black man that treats them good and has a job? Most white women don't have a issue about money with men because most white women are working. So they can take care of themselves and i'm sure they don't expect men to always spend money on them. Bronzbody made a good point that black women aren't like they were a long time ago when a lot of them stayed in relationships with black men for a long time because the jobs and economy was different back then and black women were being raised differently back then compared to the way black women are being raised now. And that's due to the fact that most black women are growing up with only a mother now because most black men aren't around because they're afraid of being a father and they aren't getting along with black women.

Most black men ain't even working and most black men won't even take the jobs i got LOL. I don't clean bathrooms at my jobs. I've only done that once at a grocery store. I vacuum a office building and dump trash cans at my 2nd job. At my day job, i disconnect and connect trash dumpsters to the trash compactor. I water flowers, shovel snow, change lightbulbs, sweep up outside and i get paid pretty good. I've never made this much money since i've been working. My day job is the first time i've had a job that gives me a christmas bonus and i get a vacation. I also get a raise every year. My job has a cookout at the park every summer for the employees and my job has a christmas party every year. My previous jobs have never done that. I like when jobs have stuff like that because it shows they appreciate the employees.

CharlesJones
06-05-2010, 04:21 PM
I would never hook up with a fat white woman. I would hook up with a skinny cute white woman LOL.

LORD NOSE
06-05-2010, 04:46 PM
I would never hook up with a fat white woman. I would hook up with a skinny cute white woman LOL.

you should

Why should it be about what i have to offer them? I got 2 jobs and that's all that should matter to them. Sunny Winters, what you fail to realize about black women is that they only want money from men and they want men to buy them stuff all the time and take them out to a restaurant and a vacation often. Why should money always be a issue with black women when they're looking for a black man? .

you should ask them - but the damage that is/was done to black women does make a great number of them "Evil" - this damage also is A cause for allot of them becoming Lesbians - they hate Us, they hate themselves and in public places majority of them can be seen acting like an Ass - is your moms one of these types of black women ?

LORD NOSE
06-06-2010, 02:38 PM
SHAHRAZAD ALI

Speaks about Ignorant BlackWOmen and what must be done

9lxD-WUw3X8

beautifulrock
06-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Take the word black out of the title and you got the right idea.

CharlesJones
06-11-2010, 11:54 AM
LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Beautifulrock, what movie is that with Tom Hanks son Colin and Andrew Divoff in the bottom of your sig that's showing Colin shooting at Andrew? Sunny Winters, my mom isn't evil like most black women. My mom is a very nice woman.

diggy
06-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks Sunny.

It is refreshing to hear that come from a black woman instead of a man all the time.

CharlesJones
06-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Sunny Winters seems like he's soft with the women and when you're soft with them, they will play your ass and use you. You can't be soft with them Sunny especially black women because a lot of them are ghetto and from the streets. They see black men trying to use people. So they do the same thing with black men. They think they're slick but i'm hip to their game.

CharlesJones
06-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said about black women, what about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up hahahahahahahahahahaha.

netscape check two
06-12-2010, 01:03 PM
If a person is from the projects, the smart thing to do would be to not keep having kids since they are struggling financially to just take care of themselves. But I guess sometimes the wic payments and benefits proves to be too enticing.

CharlesJones
06-12-2010, 01:14 PM
LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i don't mess with black women because so many of them have kids. It's very hard to find a black woman who doesn't have kids. I met a black woman not too long ago who lives in the hood and she got 6 kids and she lives with her mom hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Black women who got a bunch of kids are so fucking dumb because these bitches will spend a lot of money on themselves buying expensive clothes, shoes and jewelry trying to impress black men and make other black women jealous of them trying to show off what they got. I know a black bitch like what i'm talking about who has 4 kids because the bitch is always asking me for money LOL. I told her if she wanted money from me, she had to be intimate with me and she agreed to it LOL. I don't know why because she got a man. I saw her a few weeks ago and we were intimate in my car. We're supposed to be intimate at a hotel next month but i might change my mind because she gets on my nerves at times because of her attitude. Last time i was with her, she dissed my car talking about it's a piece of shit. But i betcha when her car breaks down, her bitch ass is gonna be calling me to pick her up to take her home LOL.

netscape check two
06-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Was she making fun of your car cause it didn't have rims, tinted windows, and a sound system that makes nearby houses shake?

Marwan
06-13-2010, 01:20 AM
I already said what i had to say cuz when u bring up shit like this certain individuals tend to lose their minds and further reinforce my arguments...the bottom line is Black women...im through with 'em.....i know there are a handful of decent ones out there under a rock some fucking where, the bottom line is after my 31 years of looking for them and only ending up with drama, mess, headaches, and women looking to use me It's time to move on to something else. if you keep getting into a bad situation on the road you're on you'd be a fool not to turn down another road and get off that path...

Read my previous posts in this thread which culminates with this one..I am done with them.

CharlesJones
06-13-2010, 01:41 PM
I feel you Marwan. Have you seen Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie yet? Check Two, i don't know why she dissed my car. My car is 18 years old but it still gets me to where i need to go. I don't have that many problems with it and i don't take it to the car repair shop often. If i could afford a new car, i would buy one. The bitch that dissed my car, her car is 2 years old but i remember when she had a old shitty car and it broke down on the highway and she called me to take her home. I haven't forgotten about that and she lives far away from me and she didn't give me any gas money. Another thing that's fucked up about her is that she owes me $100 but she got money to buy a car. Fucking bitch.

zooruka
06-14-2010, 03:06 AM
intresting thread .....

Charles ... I think you need to realize my friend that there is good and bad in every race.... and for the most part alot of non black girls are just as bad if not worse when it comes to chasing after dudes just for money.... It`s just the mentality that is drummed into women from an early age from all races... Girls like to show out and generally are very materialistic, it`s actually very rare to find a girl of any race who is willing to be in the cut with you and help there man work there way out, to a better life...This use to happen alot back in the day, where a women would support her husband and help him reach his goals...now they just want it all handed to them like they cinderella, and most will not even look at you unless you rockin a benzo or a decent whip.... I really don`t blame the women it`s the mentality of modern society that is the problem, these women have just bought into it....

also men of today sort of deserve what they get because to them women are hoes, bitches or just objects to be used for sexual pleasure ...really most men don`t treat women with the respect they deserve...and women know that men just wanna have sex, So they have adapted to it by looking for the richest dude they can, to get somthing out of it...Im not justifying there behaviour, but as long as men act like animals, women will continue to behave the way you mentioned...also as I read your posts, you seem to have some of this mentality, when you said what does that women expect me to call for, to have a chat ??? I just want to sleep with her !!!!! or when a girl asked you for money and you told her she had to give up the goods...sorry dude, but as long as you act and think like that, don`t be to surprised if women do what they do...Im not having a go at you ...just saying...your really not helping the situation.

peace be with you !

CharlesJones
06-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks for your opinion Prof Zooruka. I like what you said. Marwan, i wanna give you some advice about white girls since you don't wanna be bothered with black women. White girls that are educated and got a good job aren't gonna deal with you unless you're a white guy hahahahahaha. That's just the way it is. Now if you got a good job and you're educated, you might have a chance at getting a white girl but it depends on the woman because there are some white girls with black men. But i would suggest to you if you want a white girl, you should get a prostitute LOL. I've been with several white prostitutes and they made me feel good when i was intimate with them. The ones i used to deal with, i don't see them anymore and i miss them. I've tried getting with educated cute white girls and they act like they're interested but they won't go on a date with me and it's probably because of the job i have. Plus i probably wouldn't get with a cute educated white girl anyway because i don't think her parents would like me. It's kinda difficult to be with a white girl because they can't relate to black men because they come from a different background than black men. That's why you see most cute white girls with white guys.

I used to mess with a cute white girl and we both worked at the same job. That's how i met her. We worked at a car wash products factory and the pay was shitty. I was a temp employee and she was a permanent employee. So i know she made more money than me. We didn't stay together long because when she stopped seeing me, she never told me why which i thought was weird because i spent the night at her parents house twice and we slept together. If she didn't have 3 kids, i would've stayed with her but that's only if she would've wanted me to.

LORD NOSE
06-20-2010, 03:29 PM
But i would suggest to you if you want a white girl, you should get a prostitute LOL. I've been with several white prostitutes and they made me feel good when i was intimate with them. The ones i used to deal with, i don't see them anymore and i miss them.

this shit here is pure comedy

Mumm Ra
06-20-2010, 07:58 PM
lol for real
i mean CJ - you know that's their job right?
if they aint making you feel right they aint gettin paid

same shit if you ever been to a strip club

CharlesJones
06-25-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL@Sunny Winters and Mumm Ra hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. There's this black woman i used to work with who charged me $100 to be intimate with her when we first became intimate. Then she changed the price to $400 and now she changed the price again to $200. I told that bitch don't ever call me again because ain't no bitch worth that much money to be intimate with. I was thinking about messing with escort service girls but they charge too much money. So fuck them. I've paid prostitutes $20 and $40. The most money i've paid a woman to be intimate is $100 and she's a stripper. I would never go to a strip club and throw money at strippers. That shit is a waste of money and i don't know why so many dumb ass guys waste their money on strippers when the bitches aren't giving you any sex.

IrOnMaN
06-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Charles, I see it the other way around when it comes to money. It's usually the woman who is the head of the household and the one supports the family while her husband or boyfriend stays at home.

All this black women like men with money and black women are materialistic bitches is true and but then false, depending on the type of woman.

I can say that the women I see are the ones who support their boyfriends. But it's not what you think, though. Their boyfriends are usually losers, while the woman has a college degree/degrees and working 40 hours per week.

If you didn't know that in the roles b/w the black man and the black female have been reversed, then Charles you're not paying close attention to what's going on around you.

Think about it.

CharlesJones
07-03-2010, 12:38 PM
I see what you're saying Ironman and you're right. That's sad when a woman has to financially support a man when the man should be the head of the household. It used to be that way back in the day but not anymore in the black community. You only see that now with blacks. It's not like that with whites. White man has always been the head of the household and financially supports his wife and kids but you also have white women that are working. I don't hear about too many white women that stay at home and don't work. Problem with black men now especially young black men is that they're lazy and they aren't trying to get a job. Hustling and being a criminal is the only way they know how to get money. If they aren't doing that to get money, then they wanna be a rapper, NBA and NFL player LOL. They could care less about a job.