PDA

View Full Version : So, when's the last time you've been knocked out???

Art Vandelay
05-02-2010, 03:34 AM
nobody likes to admit it, but i will. it's been probaby 7 years, but i got knocked out. nobody wins every fight. when's the last time you got knocked out.

PALEHORSE
05-02-2010, 04:36 AM
i got KOed about

6-7 years ago in a sparring match

i was 145 fighting a 230

duude hit me with a punch i didnt see
flash KO
i got back up but he did drop me

only time i ever dropped! lol

Frank Drebin
05-02-2010, 04:59 AM
got knocked out playing basketball like 10years ago. Elbow to the nose broke it

Lex Lugor
05-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Never been knocked out in a fight. And no thats no macho shit, it just never happened. The only time ive been knocked out ever, in any situation was when I got hammered and tipped over in my moms bathroom. My head ended up connecting with the lid of the toilet and I took out a large chunk of porcelain. I remember leaving to take a piss, and then the next thing I know I was awake in the morning and my head really hurt.

Uncle Steezo
05-02-2010, 05:13 AM
some good pussy knocks me out er'time

Lex Lugor
05-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Yea, its just a shame they fall asleep first before you can finish.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-02-2010, 08:48 PM
nah i neva been knocked out...unless u count passing out from too much alcohol..thats it really

narc
05-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Never been KO'd by another dude, but that doesnt mean i aint lost a fight

famenchuan
05-02-2010, 08:57 PM
about 4 years ago. was in the ring doing a san shou kirckboxing tournament. was out cold. they had to bring me off in a strecher. i won my first 2 fights and was doing good on my third but he just caught me with my hands down.

INF
05-02-2010, 09:47 PM
I never been knocked out but my lil brother put me in the sleeper hold and I went down on one knee and shit was getting dark.

Queen Of Poetry
05-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Yea, its just a shame they fall asleep first before you can finish.

LOL

Ur a hot mess!

Mumm Ra
05-02-2010, 09:58 PM
never caught a KO

Queen Of Poetry
05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
When I was like 12 or 13 my brother pushed my thru a closet door and I was knocked out until my dad came with smelling salts.

Art Vandelay
05-02-2010, 10:07 PM

did that happen a lot at your house? i mean, other than a boxing trainer, who has smelling salts just laying around

Queen Of Poetry
05-02-2010, 10:11 PM

did that happen a lot at your house? i mean, other than a boxing trainer, who has smelling salts just laying around

Ha. My dad is a heart surgeon. He always has a medical bag everywhere we go.

Art Vandelay
05-02-2010, 10:18 PM

*waits for check2 to make a comment about black people can't be surgeons.*

Queen Of Poetry
05-02-2010, 10:19 PM
LOL

I thought that too when I hit reply. Come on check don't let us down.

Living-jism
05-02-2010, 10:20 PM
lil brother
sonned!

INF
05-02-2010, 10:43 PM
yeah I got sonned.lil mf grew up on me quick.He turn the tables like a mf with that sleeper hold so now I dont let hime get a grip on me.I swing hard from the outside and fake him out like he gonna get kicked in the knees or nuts.

he only did that shit once ... it aint gonna happen again.lmfao

Living-jism
05-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Kids these days always dwarfs their eldar cause they eat too much growth hormone laced meats :( :(

INF
05-02-2010, 10:50 PM
he just watched too much wwe and got slick with it one day.I mean that shit was fierce , my brother is still way littler than me. He snuck me hard. I was sippin a beer in the kitchen and he came up and put that sleep hold on me.I set there and let the mf get a grip too.Like a fuckin dumbass. then once he had it good there was no breaking it. He put me down.I tapped out ,I aint gon lie.

this was like thanksgiving of 05 or 06.

thanksgiving of 07 I shot the lil nigga in the foot with his own BB gun.he was all proud of this air pistol so I played dumb like I didnt know how to use it and I had it pointed down at his bare foot acting like I was checking it out and then I jus let one fly. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!! he was pissed!!!! I played that shit off tho.TO THIS DAY I PLAY THAT SHIT OFF

he went and shot me in the ass with an air rifle like 3 months ago for that shit too.I was chillin out front on the phone or some shit and dude came out blastin. smh

we be gettin into some shit

yonder
05-03-2010, 09:31 AM
hmm never i think. last time was when i was playing pall and a guy on the other team was a really sour loser so he started to play rough. and i didnt back down. so i said something damn you suck and laughed and he charged me from the other side of the court, and i tossed him down on the gruond and told him to call down ( i was still laughing) but from nowhere he threw a elbow straight onto my nose and i started to bleed. then he prolly calmed down cuz i had him in a fucking wrestling grip so he couldnt do anything. then we jsut walked down

but my nose hasnt been the same since that day, can barely breathe through my left nostril. or maybe i have had that since birth i dunno. else i havent been knocked down. not cuz im a coward just cuz i have two brothers and i aint a midget either.

yonder
05-03-2010, 09:33 AM
turned out to be kind of long sorry (im no real general chatter)

SL33
05-03-2010, 10:13 AM
summer of 2001, basketball game. i had couple of stiches too. dude was older and way stronger than me.