PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Wants To Eat Pussy

Jammin
05-02-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.inhumanity.com/plugs.php?name=1414-skipper-s-pussy-hungry

Living-jism
05-02-2010, 10:30 PM
deviant mafuckahz! I heard their skeet speed is lethal!

Giflord
05-03-2010, 01:04 AM
i sympathize with the dolphin

RzaRectum
05-03-2010, 01:18 AM
I think this video misrepresents the dolphins hunger for Chicken of the Sea tuna, which he OBVIOUSLY smelled coming from her vadge.

INF
05-03-2010, 02:19 AM
i sympathize with the dolphin

ha!

I agree with rzarectum this chick musta had a stinky vag. You see how the dolphin went for the dude's crotch for a second but the proceeded to find out the guy was holding the female.

that was some sick shit how they didnt get out the water.wtf????? Dude had dolphin dick on his leg at one point and did nothing but giggle. Like the shit tickled ... mf .... WHAT?????? you likes gettin tickled with dolphin dicks?????? oh HELLLLLL NO!:no:

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-03-2010, 02:31 AM
lmao...dolphin dick

Living-jism
05-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Dolphins are notoriously sexual and it has been argued that dolphins are the only species other than humans, and bonobos, known to have sex for fun, rather than exclusively for reproduction. To this end, speculation and folklore has spread about their abilities in this area through the internet and other media, particularly through the zoophile community. Furries in particular are guilty of using these rumors during sexual roleplay.

Dolphin males maintain their sleek body style by containing their penis within a slit along their ventral peduncle. Dolphins have been observed with the ability to extend and retract at will, often doing so while orienting with a potential mate. This observation has led many to state that a dolphin penis is prehensile, much like a monkey tail or elephant trunk, when this is actually untrue. Most mammals have a vascular penis, where blood flow causes the organ to swell and extend to erection. Dolphins, much like those of the equine species (to which they are distantly related), have a muscular organ which can be flexed or relaxed at will, but has no ability to move beyond what the muscles in the base of the genital region can orient it with.

Dolphin males have been described as having an extremely high-intensity ejaculation cycle, and some have described oral sex as potentially lethal. It is confirmed that a dolphin male will ejaculate a substantial quantity of semen in a short time with some reports from 50ml to over 100ml in quantity, perceivable required due to the salt water environment that acts as a natural spermicide. However, the pressure of delivery is not enough to cause bodily harm. You might want to think of it like this: Super Soaker brand water guns can shoot water with enough pressure to reach upwards of 50 feet. If a being can withstand that much water pressure at point blank range, it is highly improbable that a dolphin can kill you with an unfortunately aimed ejaculation.

Dolphin females have been rumored to have an ability to clamp down on their partners and provide a milking action. Since they live in a salt water environment, females have certain internal adaptations to ensure salt water does not get into the internal reproductive organs. A male must push past multiple folds within the female's vagina and the female must control certain muscles in order to relax the folds and make herself able to be fertilized. It is perceivable that the muscles to do this could be used in a way to create a rippling effect, although it is unknown if this is commonly done. Trainers and swimmers have confirmed that certain dolphins have the ability to suck on objects with their genital regions, as has been experienced when a lusty animal uses a human's knee or fingers in such a way (an extremely uncommon occurrence).

Furries often seem divided on whether to use dolphin-like male genital structure, including a slit and internal testicals, or whether to be more humanoid with external testicles and penis. Dolphin females normally have their nipples oriented on either side of their vaginal slit, but in anthro furries, those nipples are almost always positioned in the chest to resemble humanoid breasts

hectis
05-03-2010, 02:52 AM
I think this video misrepresents the dolphins hunger for Chicken of the Sea tuna, which he OBVIOUSLY smelled coming from her vadge.

Mmmm now what's this? Smell like fish
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/hectis/fish-1.jpg