PDA

View Full Version : Very Important: CPR instructional video (on a nude woman)

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 12:07 AM
paALYaMlMNE

Uncle Steezo
05-04-2010, 12:19 AM
yes!

Bobby_Digital72
05-04-2010, 12:34 AM
very informational

EAGLE EYE
05-04-2010, 12:49 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/4425244350_1311fc5362.jpg

Come Honor Face
05-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Decent body. Not that hot though really. I've done cpr on naked chicks that were hotter than that, but with a bag, not mouth to mouth.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 11:31 AM
do x-ray technicians have lots of naked chicks dying on them? what are you doing with that bag? a patient comes in with a broken leg, you put a bag over their head, they pass out. then you strip their clothes and do CPR?

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Oh Art u dirty bird. U just be surfin the net anything involving naked women. Ha.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 11:35 AM
so maybe i do. eventually i'm gonna come/cum across a video of you

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 11:46 AM
so maybe i do. eventually i'm gonna come/cum across a video of you

LOL in ur dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They r locked away and only I got the key.

Come Honor Face
05-04-2010, 12:21 PM
do x-ray technicians have lots of naked chicks dying on them? what are you doing with that bag? a patient comes in with a broken leg, you put a bag over their head, they pass out. then you strip their clothes and do CPR?

Usually, there is a respiratory therapist there to handle the bag, while Nurses, nursing assistants, and x-ray techs take turns on chest compressions. I'm involved in CPR more than I would care to be. It feels great when you are successful, but it's quite a mood killer when you aren't. Oh, and yes, once in the ER room, they're clothes are cut off before CPR is started. Depending on the patient, this can be very disturbing. lol I don't get my CPR certification for no reason Art.

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Usually, there is a respiratory therapist there to handle the bag, while Nurses, nursing assistants, and x-ray techs take turns on chest compressions. I'm involved in CPR more than I would care to be. It feels great when you are successful, but it's quite a mood killer when you aren't. Oh, and yes, once in the ER room, they're clothes are cut off before CPR is started. Depending on the patient, this can be very disturbing. lol I don't get my CPR certification for no reason Art.

Not sure if I would want someone using the name Come Honor Face to be performing any medical procedures on me..............hmmmmmm

LOL

Come Honor Face
05-04-2010, 12:30 PM
lol I take my job seriously when I'm there. I would never take advantage of a patient on some Kill Bill type shit. When not at work, I will come on your face though. I mean, not yours specifically, unless you wanted me to. Then I probably would.

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 12:36 PM
lol I take my job seriously when I'm there. I would never take advantage of a patient on some Kill Bill type shit. When not at work, I will come on your face though. I mean, not yours specifically, unless you wanted me to. Then I probably would.

LOL

I'm sure u do. I t is embarrassing though to have a bunch of strangers seeing u naked. That's the worst. They should dimmers in the ER and hospital rooms.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 12:44 PM
queen, come on her face works at a clinic in west virginia. i'm sure he comes on their faces. and really, if you are a failure at cpr, umbro crusadah, in the grand scheme of things, it is actually helping our society.

Come Honor Face
05-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm a fucking boss at chest compressions! been doing them for 8 years, and I much stronger than those nurses are. if your heart will start from compressions, I'll get it going. You may wake up with a broken rib, but you'll be getting older, and that's the point. I work in a hospital Art. Clinics don't have ER's and you sure as fuck don't want them trying CPR on you.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 12:58 PM
i certainly don't want Come Honest Face doing CPR on me

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Art be nice............the man said he's a professional now let it go.

But here's my thing............do u "look" at the girls that come in? Like if u gotta cut they clothes off, r u looking in that disgusting boy way?

Come Honor Face
05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
I don't perform CPR on internet stalkers. I have standards.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 01:04 PM

that hurt

Come Honor Face
05-04-2010, 01:09 PM

But here's my thing............do u "look" at the girls that come in? Like if u gotta cut they clothes off, r u looking in that disgusting boy way?

No. I mean, when the patient is naked, something is very wrong. It's a little too serious to be thinking "look at those tits" especially when you consider how young the patients with nice tits are. I can't really get turned on while watching a 20-35 yr old woman struggling for her life. It's not like that at all in those rooms Queen.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 01:26 PM

Don't you fucking talk to me like that! you're gonna catch an ass whooping when i get home tonight

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Don't you fucking talk to me like that! you're gonna catch an ass whooping when i get home tonight

Ha. U a mess!!!!!!!!!

I get it u don't look at the boobies while working............not Art (cause he would) but Come Honor Face

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-04-2010, 05:25 PM
So now I understand how CPR works and I saw a naked woman. Great use of like 3 minutes.

Queen Of Poetry
05-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Two birds with one stone huh boo?

Living-jism
05-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Mashed up bobbies from car accidents are probably not too appetising. Unless your a sick fuck!!!!