PDA

View Full Version : IDK what they put in that stuffed crust shit but that shit is good

Lex Lugor
05-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Eating late night pizza hut rite nao, stiffed the nigga in the adjustable cap that showed up fora timp lmao. I never usually do that shit but it ended up being 13.75 and a nigga only had fourteen dollars.:thumbup: Anyway haha yea that fuckin GOO inside the crust is nuts.

INF
05-03-2010, 11:42 PM
dude its just string mozzarella cheese rolled into the outer layer of the crust.

you stretch the outside of the crust then line it with the stix and then roll back up and then top your pizza.

you can do it at home for about 9 bucks

Lex Lugor
05-03-2010, 11:46 PM
but see the thing is I buy string cheese often and that shit isnt this good.

INF
05-03-2010, 11:47 PM
cuz you dont melt it inside of pizza dough

Lex Lugor
05-03-2010, 11:52 PM
IDK add the flavor of the crust and thats probably it, but man its really good regardless.

Just found out how filling that shit is too. Two slices and im basically ko for the night. HAS to be that stuffd crust.

All praises due

Living-jism
05-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Stuffed crust are indeed pretty mean! Discount pizza Hut FTL tho!

Lex Lugor
05-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Havent eaten quality pizza in a year easy. I usually buy little ceazars 5 buck pizza for the price, but that shit is far from quality.

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 12:30 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1428/534035065_439f6dffbc.jpg

charlesjones already made this thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87899

INF
05-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Havent eaten quality pizza in a year easy. I usually buy little ceazars 5 buck pizza for the price, but that shit is far from quality.

have little Ceasers make you a stuffed crust pepperoni. Tell em Infinity sent you.dead serious.

if you fuck with little ceasers then you gotta try their stuffed crust.its cheap ..like 8 bucks.

Im a pizza know it all.trust me.pizza hut is GREAT but that LC stuffed crust is tha bomb.they do up the crust extra

I have worked at both of those pizza places before and it was string cheese all the way

INF
05-04-2010, 12:37 AM
tuff break making a thread that CJ already made.thats like having a son and finding out he is gay

no lol

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Im a pizza know it all.trust me.pizza hut is GREAT but that LC stuffed crust is tha bomb.they do up the crust extra

if you were a pizza know it all, you would know that buying a pizza from a chain restaurant wasn't any good.

INF
05-04-2010, 12:53 AM
when you gotta have it sometimes... its not about whats good for you

mostly I make my own pizzas. there are some good oven bake spots here and that is what I prefer when I buy

buuuuuuuut when I have to grab something quick for a lil kids party or some shit then I go to pizza hut and now lately lil ceasers cuz I get a good deal

trust me I am a pizza know it all dont test me.

you dont remember when I posted food pictures from my old photobucket and EVERYBODY raved over my pizzas????? I got mad rep off that shit alone LMAO

for real for real

I was taught how to cook pizza the right way (oven bake) when I was 14.

a family from Syria has a shop here and they oven bake so good they make you wanna slap yo mama. anyway they hired me under the table and I kept the job til I touched their daughters tits. Nobody was there when I touched her tits but word got out and they ended up telling me they would call when they needed me again.

That job was so sweet. It was like 5 of them - a mom a dad 2 bros and a sis

the sis had HUGE BOOBS!!!!!! Excellent Syrian BOOBS!!!!! fuckin big naturals here ppl.

well shit we were 14 and 15 cmon now ....

they left us alone to run the store on a fri and at the end of the night I got to cop a feel.

they still have their shop open but its called Rami's pizza now instead of antonios pizza and pasta. Rami was one of the sons.the youngest. the oldest son pranked called me for a yr straight after he heard about me and his sister.

it was always 3 am ... im sitting there strumming guitar hopped up on mountain dew and this mf calls 'hey....hey.... Im gonna kick your fuckin ass"

I would be like "dude I know its you mf"

and he would be like "naw , it aint me" LMFAO

all generic and shit "naw....thisisnt who you think it is mf"

smh

Bobby_Digital72
05-04-2010, 12:55 AM
have little Ceasers make you a stuffed crust pepperoni. Tell em Infinity sent you.dead serious.

if you fuck with little ceasers then you gotta try their stuffed crust.its cheap ..like 8 bucks.

CoSign.. But i didnt know they still made'em..I know what im having tomorrow for lunch.

Lex Lugor
05-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Lmao interesting story infinity. Didnt know them niggas made stuffed crust either. Will investigate later in the week but I have my doubts.