PDA

View Full Version : jigsaw's thread of holy scrolls

JIGSAW45
05-04-2010, 10:45 AM
some new shit i'm workin on,peep it

I show them fiends the potency,from coca leaves to dopamines/8ths o dro like 40beans,pounds o haze the o's is clean/12 12 you know the scheme,accelerate gucosamines/overdose on loads of e,then rubba band n fold the cream/u know the team,the flow is mean,tried to shine I stole ya gleam/thunda clap you know it's me,crack the erth below the sea/forty fo below the seams,make my fukin shoulder lean/hold the beam n blow ya spleen,darkest knight control ya dreams/insomniac no restin,chin checkin bone testin/interceptin mic sessions,disconnect in 5segments/lesser time than 5seconds,with negative 5weapons/bear handed mangler,reckonize who you contestin/lifeline endin,extendin ya spine n tendons/cerebellum is swellin,contractin n crack the the mellon/jigsaw the mind bendin,homocide rhyme felon/pure raw endorser,enforcin the perfect rhyme session/

THE MASON
05-04-2010, 11:01 AM
ill scroll jig

JIGSAW45
05-04-2010, 11:38 AM
good looks man. I'm gonna keep updatin this thread instead of doin separate threads of my writtens or just random verses I write. Keep lookin out 4me...peace

SKAMPOE
05-04-2010, 11:58 AM
doooope shit

JIGSAW45
06-07-2010, 11:41 AM
this is something I did up for a joint on the mental order e.p. Lemme know yall,peace

Comin out a corner swingin n shootin,pillagin lootin/harder than the steel in the tip of my boot'n/the mental hit you like a brick from the top of the roof'n/just to keep provin the theory or sir isaac newton/everything falls down,i quake till I crack the ground/watchin the mold crumble while I'm grabbin the pound/invadin the mental heavy when I clap@ya crown/becuz the cypher stay complete then we attack n surround/prepare for opposing deception,wreckin with scripted weapons/the blood is in my pen I'm releasin verbal injections/seepin thu ya lifestream until its cardiac arrestin/my odyssey was born through the immaculate conception/no pops to my linguistics so I speak what I like/realistic cannibalistic so I eat what I like/dwellin in the darkest corners but I speak from the light/regular street cat...but I'm a fuckin beast on the mic/

THE MASON
06-07-2010, 12:16 PM
dopeness Jig

they aint ready for the MO

ArcherPriest
06-07-2010, 12:20 PM
shits dope man, feelin it

JIGSAW45
06-07-2010, 01:20 PM
peace yall,thanx 4 comin thru...1

SKAMPOE
06-07-2010, 01:57 PM
thats sick verbal play mang

JIGSAW45
06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
here's another 1

It aint hard to explain,how the gawds bring the raw to the game/we conjure the flames,then put em out with the hardest of rains/target of hate,remaining underdogs of the game/pardon the lames,they don't understand the raw to the flame/simple n plain I'm one of the hardest artists to tame/many forms one personality,jigsaw is insane/evolved with every lesson learned,speak confessions let it burn/reap respect until it's earned n eat the best n take they turn/one single breath n seasons turn,the weak get left n feed the worms/sweepin through like brushfires,i can teach or leave an urn/lost n forgotten sands,domestic n foreign land/the god dismantlin' clans,with a simple wave of the hand/from the slums of the fukin port to the temples that's in japan/my scriptures is so sharp,i get papercuts on my hands/the blood spilled on the paper I'm givin life to the verse/so the death of my advesaries is all I need for my thirst/

THE MASON
06-10-2010, 08:33 PM
dope verse Jig, the last half was real hype. dope wordplay

peace

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-11-2010, 12:19 AM
tight shit jig

SKAMPOE
06-11-2010, 10:05 AM
nasty

JIGSAW45
06-12-2010, 08:55 AM
thanx 4 peepin yall,peace

JIGSAW45
06-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Invadin the airwaves like decepticonz,get it on with metal palms/fleshtoned megatron crush the frame with metal arms/jigsaw the lexicon,walk around with metal charms/speak the heavy mental psalms until the storm settle calm/lava in the belly,got the fire in the ventricles/gun between the celly n my muthafukin testicle/uppercut caressin you,shatter the fukin dental too/send em straight to hell he wanna test the fukin best to do/omniptotent lyrycist,walkin against the wind n shit/those that claim they aint feelin this,cuz they wakker than sidious/deny me sun you serious,chess game is ridiculous/stress lames with best flames,u zero degrees celcius/the 5-9 from9-5,gravitatin like high tide/moon give off a bright shine n flood the spot at nighttime/the 4give you a high5 while you sippin on ya mie tie/the truth blacken ya soul when you tellin all them white lies/cocky on the microfone,cocky with the wildest poems/got it locked n tighter sewn,u sloppy on the microfone/n I'm talkin sideways,cuz I'm rocky on the microfone/reflection on the muzzle cuz the god ignite the shiny chrome/make it hot in the winter leave you frozen in the summer/jig n the hardore is like jelly n peanut butter/cant have 1 without the other,we the realest muthafucka/u faker than the wannabe brotha in tropic thunder/the lines that I spit are like a chemical threat/salivatin at the mouth perspire henessey sweat/breathin fire n gasoline,put the game in a quarantine/contaminate the scene just to prove my war is mean/im off the fukin meter sun my shit mind blowin/how I'm *eatin so many rappers up they pass through my colon/defacatin,wipe my ass n then i flush you down/till they say that jig is the illest with the fukin nouns/spittin40 days of saliva till you fukin drown/rockin 365 until the mushroom cloud/

J.T.S.
06-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Comin out a corner swingin n shootin,pillagin lootin/harder than the steel in the tip of my boot'n/the mental hit you like a brick from the top of the roof'n/just to keep provin the theory or sir isaac newton/everything falls down,i quake till I crack the ground/watchin the mold crumble while I'm grabbin the pound/invadin the mental heavy when I clap@ya crown/becuz the cypher stay complete then we attack n surround/prepare for opposing deception,wreckin with scripted weapons/the blood is in my pen I'm releasin verbal injections/seepin thu ya lifestream until its cardiac arrestin/my odyssey was born through the immaculate conception/no pops to my linguistics so I speak what I like/realistic cannibalistic so I eat what I like/dwellin in the darkest corners but I speak from the light/regular street cat...but I'm a fuckin beast on the mic/

damn fam this whole piece was fire nice darts keep elevating..

THE MASON
06-15-2010, 10:50 AM
dope shit Jig

MENTAL ORDER IN EFFECT!!!

JIGSAW45
06-20-2010, 05:48 PM
thanx again yall,peace

JIGSAW45
06-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Nu shit for the m.o. ep

We formed a holy alliance that cant be broken/now we got these niggas minds open,spit mind blowin/battlecry to the infected,scrolls is well protected/undergrounds my sound,louder than rounds ejected/piercin the chestpiece n ricochet out the neck'n/jugular vein explode from syllables infested/my stress level is high from all the pain i recite/200% real life when im behind the mic/we assassins for hire bringin forth the hell fire/raisin the temperature so high,the mic perspire/the cannibal knows best,spittin blood n torn flesh/revivin the dyin tech that lay muthafuckas to rest/telescopin from miles away,we black cloakin/lock n loadin watchin the bullet drop,explodin/jigsama bin rhymin evolution of king omen/drain ya vein in my pen,cuz its cravin the hemoglobin/

SKAMPOE
06-22-2010, 04:12 AM
ill
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/mocover5-1.png

$inista
06-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Peace jig. Peeping your scrolls u got sum sure fire shit up in here
You Keep progressin evry time I peek up in the boards peace

SKAMPOE
06-22-2010, 02:13 PM
rep added

JIGSAW45
06-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Good looks yall...heres another,lol

Yo its th napalm don bringin the napalm psalms/flickin my fukin lighter blow the napalm bomb/scorchin internal organs here to slay all pawns/rockin with the basement dwellaz get my radon on/invade ya innerspace with a fork n a dinnerplate/make niggas levitate with the fif n a 38/difficult to concentrate,disruptin the mental state/when the bullet penetrate u be rockin a metal plate/ epitome of rapin trax,make ya optics fade to black/jigsaw blaze the gat,blood leakin fade ya hat/blinded by the lightnin crack n deafened by the thunder clap/100 mph winds,hurricane the fukin track/casualties increase,disappearance or deceased/remaining population stay glued to they seat/while the fake fukin leaders defacate on they fleece/urinatin in they jeans when we raisin the heat/ready for combat,machete n raw raps/n im goin over ya head witta bombat/swoopin on u niggas in silence like wombats/and i'll clap u at the light at night like carjacks/we soul fukin controllas,tools under the shoulder/ayatollas,high rollas with bigga bolas/we aint goin no fukin where,n u can quote this/we gotta bonfire goin n burned the eviction notice/

JIGSAW45
06-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Some newer deeper style jigsaw...lemme know yall,peace

The souls of a thousand men,from streets to the housing and/cryin out howling sin,growling they mouths ain't fed/&every now n again they thirst to be doused in gin/we are the voice of these men,screamin as loud as we can/to the horsemen n the winds, not scared of challengin them/releasin the pain thru my pen,n rain on they optical lens/and those that claimed to be real have tested the sword that i wield/and claimed that they couldnt be killed have tasted the edge of the steel/i shattered they battling shield battered and rattled they seal/jigsaw give the rawest of deals and starves for the heartiest meals/walk with the heart full of will and talk with the sharpest of skill/chomp with a jaw full of steel n stomp with a timberland heel/ ponder and conquer from yonder,or bring the heat straight to your grill/tony Montana the hammer,banana they faggy appeals/and after the day that i fall,my tomb should be 10 feet tall/so each of my murderous bars,be etched and engraved on my wall/for all of my peers to read,envision the shit that i saw/to feel all the ache in my life,remember impervious raw/ the mind and the body is old,but young In the heart and soul/speak with the deepest of wisdom,wordplay is witty and bold/renouned in the underground,infinite heat through the cold/read every line in they scroll and dead every lie that was told/my chalice too heavy to balance,crown 2 solid to hold/hip hop is the temple we live in,pcp's humble abode/

SKAMPOE
06-30-2010, 11:55 PM
DAYYUM!!
sick line and illustrative visuals
props

JIGSAW45
07-14-2010, 08:46 AM
This is some shit i just cooked up last nite for a collabo with prograve n skampoe...peace

The rhyme terrorist,wreckin shit,reppin to the death of this/far from benevolent,jigsama rep the fifth/jehovallah rep the piff n gravestone rep the pick/bury muthafuckas quick,with teflon infested spit/straight disrespectful shit,inject ya fukin rest with clips/i resurrect the best to spit,n big pun your relevance/the blood god,son squads,control the book of erebus/triple threat,we come together,take the form of cerberus/seepin thru the smoke clouds n choke a fukin clone out/skampoein ya camo n gravestone ya bones out/n if the god say i end these rappers careers/its cuz the bottom of the mic get jabbed in they ear/aint no escapin from the the thunder clutch,faggit beware/devourin muthafuckas then we vanish in air/

SKAMPOE
07-14-2010, 12:23 PM
siiiick, cant wait to hear it done already

JIGSAW45
07-16-2010, 11:52 PM
U already know bro,thanx for comin thru

War and Peace
07-17-2010, 04:14 PM
the blood god,son squads,control the book of erebus/triple threat,we come together,take the form of cerberus

lol.. that rime is butter g

JIGSAW45
07-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Thats peace bro thnx,here's another one. Lemme know,peace

We get it on thu the calm of the storm,with heavy arms/yo the gawds stay preparin for war from light to dawn/got this rap shit padlockd down hard to the core/barricade the 4corners,the city in marshall law/no escaping from the raping,we covering every door/from the lord, skampoe the gawd,jig to the saw/comin thru with infallible skill blastin at will/leavin ripples in time but my waters r still/we so official that they passin a bill,savagely real/underpaid,i aint mackin a mil,mac is a mil/let niggas know about the beef n how they cabbage get peeled/bandanas around the hammer,bloody rag from the spill/u soakin in brain matter from the snipe to the grill/when im telescopin the verse ayo im nice with the kill/ayo i thunder grip the mic,becuz im vice with the skill/my flow so retarded i spit harder wen they spar with me/toast ya death with ya blood wen i lacerate the artery/

JIGSAW45
07-23-2010, 01:09 AM
This is a joint i spit over an ern dawgy collabo

rocknrolla controlla,with lirica cabrona/big swollen up bolas,getting up in your cola/the four pound chroma canona upside ya chola/volandote las nolas,toma pa que no joda/bin rhymin been rhymin,hurricane wind chimin/been shinin,spit diamonds,been four fif linin/ rock trax with perfect timing,murk a verse the perfect crimin/niggas scared to test the god,straight vaginin,break ya hymen/the henny blak guzzler lirical raw hustla/bigga dog muzzler,triple my strength muscler/head bussa,pussy nigga gold chain tuckin up/niggas love us in silence but they hate it when we come around/scared to speak they mind cuz they know we keep the fukin pounds/rawest niggas from here all the way to your fukin town/dont exaggerate when i say that we rule the underground/

JIGSAW45
07-23-2010, 01:11 AM
This is a verse i spit to another ern dawgy collabo

Yall muthafuckas dont like me,but u might gon respect me/iron shiek of the technique,bars crunch like a nestle/microfone caress,ayo i murder it gently/im ready for the test,i put the right to ya left cheek/we gon stay representin all the pain n the struggle/the strain n the hustle,all the pressure strainin the muscle/pressin on the brain with the thang n then im flamin the muzzle/electrifyin like lightnin thru the rain n the puddles/its the 500 pounder n the 500 rounder/resonate in ya ear,500 watt sounder/ern with the gods again salivatin n droun ya/hangin em by the neck 500 crown roundas/stabbin faggits on stage then we stickin the dj/undected like mist,we too swift for the replay/make em run the work n then we move it on ebay/3 kings are in the lead,becuz we runnin this relay/

JIGSAW45
07-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Some nu shit...peep it

stone posture,means im in a vatican stance/the bird glance,semi auto hang in the pants/aint no subliminal its serial,with lyrical rants/ayo i'm raving like the raven with a elephant stamp/no enslavin a mental patient with ya brain in a clamp/its the ruler of the medula,make ya cranium damp/and i be splashin while im crashin n invadin ya camp/i get the slashin with a passion b insane if i cant/turnin em into vegetables ya brain is a plant/when i'm speaking the heavy mental or the craziest chants/so beware of the gods wrath,u better pray for a chance/cuz im piercin the chestplate with a titanium lance/pokin the left ventricle cloggin the right auricle/midnight oracle,spittin precise audibles/not playin when i'm sayin that you'll really get slapped/niggas get sweaty palms when they givin me dap/

THE MASON
08-02-2010, 07:52 AM
dope writtens Jig

DArkest KNights in your city soon!!

JIGSAW45
08-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanx for peepin my dude. Darkest knights is def gonna be epic

THE MASON
08-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Thats peace bro thnx,here's another one. Lemme know,peace

We get it on thu the calm of the storm,with heavy arms/yo the gawds stay preparin for war from light to dawn/got this rap shit padlockd down hard to the core/barricade the 4corners,the city in marshall law/no escaping from the raping,we covering every door/from the lord, skampoe the gawd,jig to the saw/comin thru with infallible skill blastin at will/leavin ripples in time but my waters r still/we so official that they passin a bill,savagely real/underpaid,i aint mackin a mil,mac is a mil/let niggas know about the beef n how they cabbage get peeled/bandanas around the hammer,bloody rag from the spill/u soakin in brain matter from the snipe to the grill/when im telescopin the verse ayo im nice with the kill/ayo i thunder grip the mic,becuz im vice with the skill/my flow so retarded i spit harder wen they spar with me/toast ya death with ya blood wen i lacerate the artery/

watch while the abstract acrobat
attacks like a hunchback, hunting packs
of raptors risin from the rapture
thrasher flicks flickin blades that switch
we mutate, plus we mad sick
adapt quick wit slap mits through brick
first train with a stick then with the steel
massive massacres with massive mass appeal
many marchin men march across the field
archers arrows make the armies yield
cavalry conceiled eternal lacerations
aretary blood never congeils
wounds never heal my pendant is my shield
though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death
i fear no evil because me and death got mutual respect
handshakes with the devil, dinner in a buddhist temple
enter underworlds with a pick axe and a shovel

JIGSAW45
08-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Sick verse bro....the wordplay is off the chain,maaad props,peace

JIGSAW45
09-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Its been a minute yall,been slackin but this is sumthin nu i cooked up...

Im bout to take u on a journey back to1995/raisin hell with the hardest rhyme,to show u im live/we the last of a dying breed,i fight to survive/holocaust from the bomb toss,leave nuthin alive/the master of ceremony,the mind control canceller/move the fukin crowd im the microfone chancellor/sword weildin slasher of weaker emcees that challenge the/thought professin answerer,radiation the cancerer/quimos not gonna save em,i blaze em n split the atoms up/expose they govament names n leave em dyin in vain/freein my peoples minds havin many thoughts to train/from the jungles of concrete to the ones with rougher terrain/from the port of riches to bridges,u hear the crack of the chains/no longer shackled we attack u takin off the restraints/i left them trampled when i ran thru with a hall full of slaves/as i traveled from a danube while engulfed in the flames/

THE MASON
09-23-2010, 10:13 AM
freein my peoples minds havin many thoughts to train/from the jungles of concrete to the ones with rougher terrain/from the port of riches to bridges,u hear the crack of the chains/no longer shackled we attack u takin off the restraints/i left them trampled when i ran thru with a hall full of slaves/as i traveled from a danube while engulfed in the flames/

dope!!

JIGSAW45
09-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanx for peepin it bronze.

JIGSAW45
09-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Workin on jon cramer2...peep the horror,lol

jon kramer i flows greater,nile river evaporator/heavy mental invader sharing dinner with violator/human size pacemaker shock value regulator/thunderstorm orchestrator,split u like the garcia vega/turn your spine to xylophones as i recite the violent poems/carved with knives i file with stone,as i reside inside your home/in the darkness where i roam,hidin in a tiny room/shaken when you awaken with the brightest light upside ya dome/slashin ya wrists,sharpened handcuff ya fists/then i bandage n stitch the forehand to the lips/pull ya legs out the hips,make em stand on ya dick/when i find u,n i hide u like a vampire glyph/precise torture device, i'll slice em with swords of ice/exportin the limbs n organs,stashed in a tub of rice/hardly makin a sound, like the vocal chords of the mice/spit death till i lose breath,give life to the fukin mic/

SKAMPOE
09-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Nasty masty nasty

JIGSAW45
10-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Nu shit...

I charr the beef medium well on the griddle,with the most vicious of riddles/niggas is pussy yo they pink in the middle/they want the god to dumb it down so they can think just a little/meanwhile we break the bread n they be scraping the kibbles/i breathe the ice cold flow they get the shakes and the wiggles/beat them with 20 bricks inside the case of a pillow/n hide they bodies in the basement till they stink just a little/due to the fuckin factor that they hate what I scribble/jigsaw been a realist since the dookie in the britches/and niggas stay salty like coochie on loose womens/but they wanna act ballsy with all of the loose spittin/the mind control your spirit sixth sense im bruce willis/my rhyme thesis move ya soul telekenesis/rapidly fired speeches turn ya brain into fesces/shatter ya glass jaw n have u sweep up the pieces/applyin the fukin pressure till they trapped in the creeses/

JIGSAW45
10-27-2010, 11:41 PM
NU SHIT...

The call of the wilder wildas,the scholars that make the pound holla/heavyweightin escala,i break n reshape the cara/yo they dont wanna do nada,cuz rappers is oochie walla/stock like a rockwolla,i rock with jehovallah/spit lava n holy water,n swingin a gold espada/snappin rusty katanas n slash the toppa the pana/ jigsama conjure the llamas,fantasma the ghost of sparta/returnin with a venganza n roam the halls of your casa/i rep for the gualla guallas n the rest of my puertorockas/tainos y borincanas,navajas in the quijada/5 pulgada punala,el aguila esta pesada/the lyrical bala folla,n shotta the heavy armor/plutonium bomb rhymas,b calmin ya whole persona/corrosion from the explsion,exposin the bad karma/u feel it like seana paula,the midnightin marauders/spittin sickles n palas n executin the slaughter/

JIGSAW45
11-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Smoke bomb specialist,spit the flow thats devilish/concieted lines im arrogant,repeated lies I banish it/ disappear n reappear,razor sharp ya neck is slit/bleeding through the evening like pms your vaj is sick/fo five i brandish it,blast it quick n splashin shit/kickin back,sippin yak,the henny black we crackin it/invite to the party lost you know the godz b crashin it/push yo ass up out the way,u run away,ya back is split/worldwide locals that get all up in your focal/invoking the illst vocals,that's solely meant to provoke you/lump in your throat and choke u,myocardial stroke you/no homo I'm throwing bolos with knuckles harder than goku's/don't act like we never told you,I'm packin the gats that roast you/foreman grill u n toast u,now who the fuck'll promote u/

JIGSAW45
11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Black panther,shadowless steps jig is a vet/grey whiskers in the beard so i demand my respect/movin shadow like silhouettes until I creep on your set/removing heads from the body when I eat thru the neck/my tongue is a katana,slicin feet to the chest/when they spinnin like helicopters im defeatin the best/i mastered the fif,god forbid i reach for the heck/my son next to hold the crown,when i teach him to spit/i breeze thru a test,n every word i speak is a threat/so im breachin the chest,silver spears piercin the breast/till the fluids in the body seep n leak thru the flesh/awaitin the 7th day cuz all im seekin is rest/

THE MASON
11-06-2010, 08:01 AM
dope scrolls Jig

JIGSAW45
11-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Peace my nigga.

JIGSAW45
11-08-2010, 07:53 PM
unorthodox awkward flow,sun these jokers gotta know/my flames will keep you on your toes,and burn you out your fukin clothes/make you stop drop and roll,drain your spirit eat your soul/bringin death like fleets of crows,the god has come to reap control/mind to the body,from the body to ya sneaker sole/put this fukin beat on hold,i'll still recite my ether scrolls/silent war creep in homes,screamin on u,speaker fone/desert eagle beak is chrome,cold steel cheek is froze/stand my ground n reap whats sown,speakin like im eatin coals/elevatin killer poems,styles mature,speakin grown/behold the king that seek a throne,cuz royalty gon need a home/for me to rest my eager bones n sketch my poems in sheets of stone/

JIGSAW45
11-17-2010, 08:34 AM
this is a fast paced type a verse,peep it.

We be wildin spittin violence,like the violinz break the silence/yall be lyin henry rollins,feed u to the fuckin lions/jigsamin heavy rhymin,servin cats,cup of ramen/copyin my fukin tablets,mimickin,they rippin simon/we the tyrants,blow ya sirens scorch em with the steady firin/gain momentum rainin venom,liven up the heavy wirin/rhyme flow switch,from a high low pitch/so the god switch speeds like a high low shift/run up on the stage with 5 fo-fifths/make a nigga run the mic,betta hide yo shit/turn 5 gold mics into 9 coke bricks/got rappers salivatin from the high dosage/hands get mood swings like a bipole chick/better hide ya face from the combo bitch/left to the right fist makin 9 bones chip/impact to the chest so the spine cold split/ice cold spit cuz the rhyme so sick/gatherin my chi so i rhyme focused/ern dawgy pcp swarm like locust/damagin the mic soundalikes blow dick/drink yak till i yak up nacho chips/n my face swol up like a live blowfish/jigsaw play the back,with the gats on grip/spit the pitch black bitch till the back go click/n ya dead cold flesh turn to ice cold shit/

SKAMPOE
11-17-2010, 08:48 PM
dopeness

for reading purposes i suggest ur space that shit out,

We be wildin spittin violence,like the violinz break the silence/
yall be lyin henry rollins feed u to the fuckin lions/
jigsamin heavy rhymin, servin cats cup of ramen/
copyin my fukin tablets, mimickin, they rippin simon/
we the tyrants, blow ya sirens scorch em with the steady firin/
gain momentum rainin venom, liven up the heavy wirin/
rhyme flow switch, from a high low pitch/
so the god switch speeds like a high low shift/
run up on the stage with 5 fo-fifths/
make a nigga run the mic, betta hide yo shit/
turn 5 gold mics into 9 coke bricks/
got rappers salivatin from the high dosage/
hands get mood swings like a bipole chick/
better hide ya face from the combo bitch/
left to the right fist makin 9 bones chip/
impact to the chest so the spine cold split/
ice cold spit cuz the rhyme so sick/
gatherin my chi so i rhyme focused/
ern dawgy pcp swarm like locust/
damagin the mic soundalikes blow dick/
drink yak till i yak up nacho chips/
n my face swol up like a live blowfish/
jigsaw play the back, with the gats on grip/
spit the pitch black bitch till the back go click n ya dead cold flesh turn to ice cold shit/

ceeumsayin
but yo man
heavy rhymin for real bee, props on the ill werd play

JIGSAW45
11-24-2010, 10:18 PM
catchin wreck when i grab a neck,cant fuk with us like abstinence/we spew thangs that ooze brains,praise the upper management/wingspan the temperature rise,expect your demise/returning from the ashes i see death im ya eyes/ayo we godlike...so that mean u lesser in size/so know ya place in the food chain step to the side/i be stompin the concrete with a deafening stride/so im breakin the seismograph,with life threatening lines/my vocals shaking motherfuckers,they forgetting they rhymes/bars giving rappers amnesia,they forgetting they lies/I travel in spirit form,footsteps in the sky/while im rainin on muthafuckas till the heavens get dry/no escapin this,so dont go n hide or change your alias/the winds of the gladius cover a 50 block radius/my fightin stance be smitin clans,black clouds from lighning chants/pawns advance they gettin stamped,by lord zero,jig,n skamp/

JIGSAW45
11-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Behold its the bold spectre,that strike with a gold scepter/
scrolls on a stone sketcha,revolvin the old lectures/
controllin my throne get'cha,the skeletal bones betcha/
get crushed by the lone wrecka,or blown with the crome hecklah/
bin rhymin to jigsama,the future im john connor/
barcode on the left of the flesh,my vein lava/
swords daggers n chain armor,get slain with my flame slobber/
my chants are insane papa,i shackle n chain lock ya/
constant battle with the serpents n dragons,restraint blocker/
conjure storms in my fingers n palms,i rain proper/
i travel on dirt trails,n surround em with earth spells/
i pound em with burnin flails,underground where the birth hails/
get found when they turn stale,with the worms n the earth snails/
the shock value is equivalent to that of the third rail/
im a rule till i turn pale,till they hammer the first nail/
till the tumors kill the medula,removin the cold mail/

JIGSAW45
01-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Yo its the five figga cat,spittin live nigga rap/
45 nigga rap,ayo the rhyme clikka clak/
denyin the god on a track,jehovallahs got his back/
the left arm of skampoe position pawns to attack/
from the dawn of the crack,till the morns what they lack/
ayo i move the frontal lobe of ya mind to the back/
fo pounds in the pack,gold crown fitted cap/
like thieves in the night stolen crowns give it back/
u know the prophets livin godly,walk thru magma mixed with concrete/
comin down from burnin buildings just like gavin to the tommy/
blowin ashes off my jacket,heckler koches lookin siamese/
stridin thru the smoke,after risin thru the bodies/
pope is standin right beside me,knights n bishops they behind me/
Any hethen wanna try thee,dragged away strapped to a dali/
biblical n catastrophic like the singapore tsunami/
How we turn they cerebellum into fields of fukin broccoli/

JIGSAW45
01-29-2011, 09:30 PM
it's going down like some gravity,battle me...yo nakka please/
I rap for free and snatch your fees,metaphors or actually/
i know they wanna get at me,but muthafukkas lack the stee/
i bring it home the last is me,hittin hard i crack a tree/
finger strike u splat ya spleen,fully rifle rap machine/
goin on a slashin spree,so aint nobody after me/
jigsama flow combatively,and overpower blasphemy/
chitter chatter rapidly,n split a rapper tragically/
from the brain to the right toe,butcher knife flow/
ridin thru the night with the kit like michael/
clips in the right while im grippin on the five-fo/
hard to recite difficult for u to bite yo/
shatterin jaws with the mandible claw/
both hands turn sand into glass when i spar/
cuz jig soler powered like skampoe the gawd,turnin cells in your brain to a hand full of tar/
bearers of truth with no hair on my tooth, every breath of the lung burn fuzz off yo tongue/
this is the after effects of the mic that I grip,from the battle that I won n blow the dust off my gun/

JIGSAW45
01-29-2011, 09:37 PM
everybody's got a story to tell,bout product for sale/
how they a product of a cell,and how they dirty cheddar is stale/
but that he say she say is cliche so oh well/
how about the other 90 percent that b going thru hell/
Trapped in they mental state like they under a spell/
Like Armies of fuckin zombies,till im numb to the smell/
My vast knowledge n wisdom,spit a bottomless well/
So i can show u how these jewels convert to thousands of nails/
I speak for those nobody listens to that live a hard life/
just because you carry a ratchet it dont mean that you trife/
and just because you been in the street don't mean that you nice/
I aint no gangster nigga,I just struggle and fight/
weather it's my paycheck or when I hustled the white/
the realest regular cat,plus you'll get crushed with the mic/
That brings truth to the light,and diminish your sight/
I destroy with verbal delight,beware the lyrical strike/
Its The corner store cat,spittin corner store raps/
Make an army fall back,when the 44 clap/
Ayo the gods is all that,liftin all of yall slack/
Bringin thunderstorms that,make the pillar stones crack/
U illa nope,yo im hella dope,potent like the smell of dope/
Stayin in rare form just like a chunk of yella coke/
U better yo,im thinkin no,jehovallah contender bro/
We keep it extra funky,while they lack the fuckin smella soap/
Right arm of jigsama,the left of jehovallah/
Puerto rican ruck n rock,no we cant be fuckin stopped/
Underground sounds,crush ya knot to chunks n blots/
Meditatin till we levitatin,risin to the top/
Aint spittin it like we spit it,might live it but we the illest/
Or shall i say we the eyeliss,the livest with these lyrics/
The wisest with keen spirit,dont try this cuz we give it/
Batter ya teen spirit n shatter ya dreams feel it/
Duh lp gramma evolve to sword n sledgehammer/
Choppin off the headz of every cobra commander/
For actin like they aint like the symphony of the mic/
Then brought the power of the soler right after the darkest knights/
so we here to confirm that we controlling the throne/
Spittin liva saliva from the top of the fukin dome/
comin back with a vengeance, the god foilin plans/
Heat from oily glands givin rappers a tan/
With every verse that i buss,im settin fire to the booth/
Burnin all they lies,have em searchin for some truth/
Cuz my audible quotable,undeniable notable/
Ooh it fukin hurts,when im chokin a throat or two/
Lyrical brain stormin,insain like bates norman/
Feedin them pain pouridge,u see how i bring war n/
The infallible spit,kick the back of the fifth/
Shit is real muthafucka,its biographical shit/
Underground low pro,force u out the dojo/
poverty crime and pain,yall mufukkas dont know.../
the book of daniel.....

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 09:42 PM
nice stuff, i need to get back to writing myself.

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 09:43 PM
i like how you don't have a mega lyrical style, because all styles and the mega lyrical style is all nice but a verse doesnt have to be ultra lyrical to be nice and it can sometimes not play of well when recorded

JIGSAW45
01-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Peace lord...not exactly sure what u mean please break it down. I always come with the super lyrical,whether its simple or complex,i just try to diversify my wordplay where its not too hard to break down but i still let niggas know im a force of nature. I might b misunderstanding u tho.

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 10:05 PM
Nah im saying some rappers in general come with the ultra lyrical stuff ya know.

I like all styles but sometimes I get the impression in the underground that if you aint going super lyrical ie similar to KP/Bis stuff it aint of high lyrical quality.

You've got good lyrics but your not (at least to me) along the above lines which i also think is a good style.

It's for me the line between accessible lyrics and saying all the above and beyond lyrical shit

i think im not getting my point across well, think of it a bit like... bis and pun both lyrical both great styles

JIGSAW45
01-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Ahhhhh...i see what u mean. I feel like hip hop or emceein dont gotta b all that aaallll the time. Erry one should b who they r on n off the mic. Switchin up formats is a must but one should always come back home ya dig. if everyone rhymed the same n used the same style...we would all sound like the cat on the radio.

Undiluted Karma
01-30-2011, 08:26 AM
^Exactly.

JIGSAW45
02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Jigsama rhymin sicker than most...n when im grippin the toast/
Turn anybody to a clit or a choach/
Flaming pens,below invisible cloak/
Deadbolt,lock it down muthafucka...,yo i spit till u croak/
Reign of fire holy smoke,presence felt holy ghost/
the record labels okie doke,my grammar nasty flow be gross/
Armed with broadswoards,sledgehammers with mic cords/
Retractin the white claws,Incite n invite wars/
Lyin thru they teef,they b hidin from the beef/
Straight vagina till they queef,plus they lighter than a leaf/
Junior Mahk blessd the god,so im ridin on the beat/
screaming like an eagles beak,while u sighin on a beat/
Pcp muthafucka yo we violent on a beat/
Throwin darts a mile high,landin right upon the cheek/
This rap olympian bound to move to the top/
balls swingin from the heavens like jupiters cock/

JIGSAW45
02-16-2011, 07:45 PM
The drinkin verse,lol...

Gettin plastered on the weekend,with all of my close borincans/
Chuggin vino with tainos,my mayans and my incans/
cubano Dominicano,this latin hermano feenin/
soak my thoughts in henny black,n sip the yak till im tweekin/
Gettin bent at special events,or layed up on the couch/
Till i wake up in my house,n im ravin from cotton mouth/
I drink like i was irish,like ol dirty siris/
Somebody please tell me sumthin to rhyme with eyelisst/
Crackin brews till im black n blue,embracin the floor/
Nightmares about the illest verse,u faced with the raw/
Like my favorite slasher flick,machete till ya back is split/
Errybodys ass is kicked,unless they fukin pass the fif/
The prophet smoke the chalice,while i blaze up the booth/
Raisin my gin n juice,while we raisin the roof/
Ayo citrus n the tanqueray is What explain the acid spray/
Liven up ya saturday n spit until u pass away/

SKAMPOE
02-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Track is naaastyyyy

the book of daniel coming soon!

J.T.S.
02-17-2011, 02:01 PM
The drinkin verse,lol...

Gettin plastered on the weekend,with all of my close borincans/
Chuggin vino with tainos,my mayans and my incans/
cubano Dominicano,this latin hermano feenin/
soak my thoughts in henny black,n sip the yak till im tweekin/
Gettin bent at special events,or layed up on the couch/
Till i wake up in my house,n im ravin from cotton mouth/
I drink like i was irish,like ol dirty siris/
Somebody please tell me sumthin to rhyme with eyelisst/
Crackin brews till im black n blue,embracin the floor/
Nightmares about the illest verse,u faced with the raw/
Like my favorite slasher flick,machete till ya back is split/
Errybodys ass is kicked,unless they fukin pass the fif/
The prophet smoke the chalice,while i blaze up the booth/
Raisin my gin n juice,while we raisin the roof/
Ayo citrus n the tanqueray is What explain the acid spray/
Liven up ya saturday n spit until u pass away/

We crack the faces of the unfamiliar me and my la-familia
put brains in the walls like flat-screens cop screen us killers
those who try to floss get robbed n' tossed taking a loss like the Steelers
fuck Reggie pass the Miller selling cracks for scrilla were street gorilla's
realer than most roller-coast through any coast with a trunk full of toast
We do the knowledge fighting rebels like red-coats
you know the coach a legend like Phill jackson still stacking
JIGSAW attacking any non-believers smashed with backing
bricks we trapped in still making it happen
check cashing tipsy driving car crashing action
we throw slugs at homo-thugs fronting like Kings, crips, or bloods
flesh all in the coffee when the hollowpoints hit his mug..

JIGSAW45
02-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Thanx bro...u got down with yours as well,respect.

JIGSAW45
09-03-2011, 10:57 PM
it's been a long time I shouldn't a left you...

Gritty too the illy dude,spittin like the milli do/
Killin u with rilly spew,sun ya scrolls is pity fool/
Yo u aint that rilly dude,i grip n fire many tools/
Desert bird to mini tools,the fully auto semi too/
Clappin at the frontal lobe,its heard across the fukin globe/
Yall already fukin know,the dirty flows my fukin ode/
Break the mutha fuckin mold,turned prettyboys to fukin toads/
Pledge allegiance to the flag,of pcp till dead n cold/
Jigsaw to jigsama,king omen i spew propah/
Yall faggits cant do nada,i'm beastin like chewbacca/
Im a jedi with the semi,reap u with two blakkas/
Shittin on a beat when speakin the true caca/
Ya muthafuckas musta forgot,who hold the underground spot/
Anybody get close to the throne,is gettin fukin stabbed or shot/
Gettin jabbed alot right in the back of ur knot/
Cookin a raw dosage till im crackin the pot/
The coca with baked soda,gray bolas u lay lower/
Nickle baggin ass faggits,we slangin the yay boulders/
The power that stay soler,the finger n hane(hand) folder/
I'm the only man alive thats able to slay yoda/
Vatican stance with the anakin glance,sith lawd/
Gat in the pants,speak radical chants,jigsaw/
Battle enhanced mechanical hands,big claws/
I'm the black mist on the island ,mutha fucka,git lost/

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 01:26 AM
I spit a personal verse that reflect all the hurt/
Use a gift that was given,thats reflectin my curse/
Spoken from the soul n the left of my shirt/
Been fightin the fuckin feelin since i left mamas skirt/
Since the days i was forbidden to open the front gate/
To the cans of ravioli that filled up my dinner plate/
Had no choice to dress bummy,had to go to sleep hungry/
Kill for a home cooked meal,i dare u take it from me/
My respect is everything, i had to fend for myself/
Always down to shoot the fair one but i had to move in stealth/
Cuz niggas was too pussy to throw handz on they own/
Cuz they clones of the next coward thats afraid to walk alone/
Saw my brother turned fiend,years went he got clean/
Caught in a vicious cycle,that too many forseen/
Its just a chapter on my tablet,i sketched in the solid granite/
Yall dont have to be sympathetic,but eventually understand it/

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 01:28 AM
we've been cursed since birth since the beginning of the life span/
The pain we attained gave birth to the darkest knight clan/
mic in the right hand,professing my darkest gripe man/
let the heavens shine down and give worth to the right man/
That walked down dark paths,and brought the hardest wraths/
Stand tall with a broad staff,n speakin the raw math/
Im teachin the hard facts,in the form of bomb blasts/
Carefully choose or lose ur seat in the gawds class/
Povertys for the struggle,Crime is from the hustle/
Pain is for the hardships that strengthened the muscle/
Alone in a cold world,i was too little to scuffle/
Nobody ever had my back,n dudes was rollin in huddles/
So i moved around in silence,diregarded all the chuckles/
my knowledge became power and they universe crumbled/
the word family lost its meaning,the bloodline is depleting/
blood was thicker than water,but hatred tarnished the stream n/
Hearts get colder,as the young get older/
From carrying all the burdens of life upon the shoulders/
Made it thru plenty battles,lost a couple of good soldiers/
Developed thicker skin that made my character bolder/
I stay Walkin thru the darkness just like jackie estacado/
Sippin the henny bottle,n add a page to my novel/
I walk with a stone face staring death in the eye/
so it's not an everyday thing to see a warrior cry/

these are the tears of the warrior feel my presence/
embrace the god essence and feel the pain in my sentence/
the tears of the warrior feel my pain/
because the knowledge we attained was gained from the hard rain/
N after the day that i fall my tomb should b 10 feet tall/
So each of my murderous bars be etched an engraved on my wall/
for each of my peers to read envision the things that I saw/
to feel all the ache in my life remember impervious raw/

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 01:29 AM
this is grown man talk/
I bring it to you straight forward aint no sideways walk/
I carry so much chrome and steel I'm looking like a silverhawk/
have you squealing like a chihuahua when the great dane bark/
desert eagle get the screaming shells the size of a lark/
take your mental right off your shoulders leave your body in chalk/
cuz stepping into my cypher you need permission to talk/
Ya niggas owe ya fukin jewelz to the era im from/
I sever your tongue,infinite bars collapsin ya lung/
a growing army of visionaries still attacking as 1/
Birthed emcees upon emcees,jigsama slappin u son/
Hammer steamin like willie beamon,busting from out the semens/
smitin the darkest demons when swipin the sword screamin/
Im openin major arteries of those who want to spar with me/
These barbies hardily godily(godly),estrogen through the bodily/
philosophy spit retardedly,verbally serve lobotomies/
poverty crime properly bringing it to you optically/

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 01:31 AM
the vertical slice be hurting the mic,my words swipe/
you heard it precise I'm curbing you mice u herbs bite/
I feather the eag,n bark on a beag,the bird flight/
The mental invader brandishin sabres my sword light/
Lyrical sith i spiritual rip,n force fight/
alias christ i been nice since god forged light/
Grip metal like blacksmiths,magneto my hand shifts/
Defacin ya wack spit,n reshapin this rap shit/
With the illa syllables that be gracin my chapped lips/

llBARlllCODEll
09-04-2011, 09:53 AM
dope shit Jig!! i read alot of this thread. shit is amazing bro!

i got a request tho...can u post ur lyrics from Killah Emcees?

i wanna see how much of the verse im gettin right

peace Jigsaw and keep postin shit up!! i will be readin

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Thanx man,appreciate u peepin it,heres the verse...

The wilder wilda rock a scholar,god that u supposed to folla/
Rapid fire blakka blakka,fill u wit alotta balas/
Queso suizo,murk the rata,beso muerte burnt to nada/
Test these muthafukkin llamas,bless with lava,burnt punana/
wreakin of death sickening breath from eating flesh/
Im Bitin yo fukin head from off the top the neck/
Sippin all of the hemoglobin till my body is quenched/
the mic is solidly clenched,after i polish the fist/
Im a Honor the art of spit,until i drown em in spit/
the god will honorably quest until I solemnly rest/
Clashin swords with all the best,until my lungs run outta breath/
N i'll give u the peace in life that i give u again in death nigga/

ArcherPriest
09-04-2011, 11:35 AM
glad this got bumped up while i actually had some time to sit down for once... dope reads in here jig, every verse solid plus ur flow's jus fuckin ridiculous, props fam

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Good lookin bee...repped.

JIGSAW45
09-04-2011, 05:16 PM
18 weapons...

The ball point pen,cuz i'm annointin with phlegm/
Pins n needles from out the pores,n they eject from the chin/
Cue ball across the domepiece,remove all of ur front teef/
The heater eplode pussies like a 2ton queef/
Tire iron cross the jawbone,droolin pink saliva/
make a weapon from toothpicks,like muthafuckin macguyvah/
The napalm writer,volatilah saliva/
Ignite a fukin bitah,when spittin it thru a lightah/
The broadsword swinger,giant church bell ringer/
Sendin yellow jackets to sting ya when im retractin my finger/
Paper cut ya,20 gauge shotgun butt ya/
Ayo the god gon touch ya,n if the knives dont gut ya/
The 45 gon buck ya,get ya mind blown nukka/
Every line gon punch ya,n make ya pie hole puckah/
Vampire hunta,stake ya heart muthafucka/
Stab yo ass again if the mac dont stutta/
N if the axe dont cut ya,into little stocking stuffas/
Then youll be finished by the 18th bar mutha fucka/

llBARlllCODEll
09-05-2011, 09:52 PM
^dope^ brutal verse

Queso suizo,murk the rata,beso muerte burnt to nada

lol i thought that whole line was in spanish with no english at all

and some lines i thought i had right were wrong and vice versa

thanks for postin that verse

JIGSAW45
09-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Cool bro...no problem. thanks again for supporting

JIGSAW45
09-25-2011, 10:52 AM
99 steps...

Im takin 99 steps and a skip aint 1/
Im shakin ya slum,son my shoes be weighin a ton/
I Awaken with heavy appetites n scrapin ya crums/
with Every pace that i be takin to the bang of the drum/
99 steps, but im still a hundred percent/
A true masta...that go to war with hundreds of vets/
Gettin love amongst the hatred,from the depth of the chest/
I viciously wreck,ejectin the weak from my house of reps/
One blade in each hand,i strike em with soul edge/
Soul calibur damage amateurs,swipin a foes head/
Strikin my foes dead,with lightnin from flows said/
Rising from silouhettes n asailing with no tread/
Immortalized thru my art im escapin physical form/
Racin the speed of sound,while im chasin u thru a storm/
Jehovallah remove ya crown without touchin the neck/
While i masterin the tech surpassin the hundredth step/

JIGSAW45
10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
my particles be aging just like the scrolls that's be ancient/
Patiently waitin ragin,im breakin from out the pavement/
Enslave em with every statement,im wavin my arms embracin/
My brothers in arms relation,awaken the hell they facin/
harness lightning thru my circulation,thunderin vocabulary/
heavy precipitation,erasin all of my advesaries/
all fear the mjolnir,pullin hammers from cold air/
Steamin scalp n a gold beard,all my weapons i hold dear/
All my reverance is spoke clear,dashin grin with a stone stare/
respect goes to my close peers,n my maiden with gold hair/
She hold the gawd down,when shit get thicker than train smoke/
Lava veins and the brain smoke,when my shackles n chains broke/
Escaped from the depths of mental death,exhalin freedom in my breath/
The giant that heavily slept,shakes the earth with every step/
My aging particles water seeds teach them to adapt to fear/
We fear none...that exists in the same atmosphere/

JIGSAW45
10-03-2011, 06:25 PM
I hit up lucy on the 2 way,we need 2 batches today/
masterchef of the true yay,stash a few of my toolays/
she'll put the dots to your not have your face looking like kool aid/
Told her to move her coolay,the feinds is actin unrulay/
the god just put the word out, we ready to put the work out/
we getting our jack lelane on with any product we serve out/
tap dancing a little cuz we increase the profit mo/
while them other cats be dancing cuz they step on niggas toes/
But the repetitious visits let a muthafucka know/
That we got the heavy flow,keep it steady on the low/
Tuck the heavy metal low,ayo its deadly when it blow/
Pull my phone up out my pocket hit the gawd skampoe/
Peace gawd...ayo peace lord,we heavy on the frankfurters/
We gon triple this 31,increasin the fukin bank futher/
But as these dogs b walkin,the jealous birds b hawkin/
they been doing they thing for years but it's because they be talkin/
...yo them cats is fukin informant gawd...

JIGSAW45
10-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Yo its the summertime grime,inclined to elevate the mind/
travel thru time by simply pressing rewind/
To the days in 94 when shit was all the way live/
The graffitti scene was hot,hip hop was all about the rhyme/
Paint markers n fat caps,taggin up on the stop signs/
learned to write a couple bars,spit a couple of hot lines/
Poison clan productions,the birth of poverty crime/
To the pain in the vocals when u hear the battlecries/
Screamin when the phoenix rise,gleamin flame right thru the eyes/
Spread my wings all thru the skies,living dead is soon to rise/
Been showin n provin since the dro got the movin/
since the blow got the boomin,since the corner store stoop n/
we got the shakin and movin,plus we moved all the shake n/
made it hot in the summer so we duckin the bacon/
the summertime grime i wonder were every winter went/
summertime grime,the times that we lost our innocence/

JIGSAW45
10-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Ayo its better late than never,to put together these letters/
and It's better safe than sorry,walkin out in bad weather/
Rainstormin on a mufukka,the god gon wet ya/
My mind hone lectures,that make ya spine bone sever/
U know my rhyme gon wreck ya,the face to fist style check ya/
Steppin on a serpents head,jigsaw gon neck ya/
3 hit combination,cock n squeeze like masturbation/
Cut,slice,laceration,cracking bones like slabs of pavement/
Realer than modern day enslavement,iller than a cancer patient/
Slicker movements steady pace n freeze em with the cold embracin/
Steppin in the dojo...man u don't know what u facin/

$inista
10-06-2011, 10:32 AM
yo peace jig reading trough your shit your word play is bananas, dope shit i heard sum of these joints in the music too.....Fire

JIGSAW45
10-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanx 4 peepin brotha.

JIGSAW45
10-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Yo the rattle n boom sounds from clappin the 2 pounds/
Attackin the booth blaow,contractin ya womb now/
U blacker than blue now,I'm crashin ya crews down/
Sweeping thru like blizzards n smash u with 2 plows/
Immense pressure the heart tester,jigsama the brain stresser/
2 bangs to the main rester,b makin the pain lesser/
Swangin the chain necker,n rangin the stained heckler/
Will change ya to maimed lepers,don't stayn in my same sector/
My circle stay closed black,to all u foes that/
Attempt to get close raps,explosive on contact/

SKAMPOE
10-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Nastyyyyy

JIGSAW45
10-14-2011, 09:23 PM
I owe yall rep...peace.

JIGSAW45
10-15-2011, 07:20 AM
boss man you must obey the gods command/Mechanical hand,caress 5th dismantle your plan/we managin grands,from cracklin and packagin grams/The company van,serving the smores and crackers the grams/quality brand,we stuffin dro in pharmacy cans/we stayin so low,cuz pcp like chewy and han/Stay duckin the bounty hunters while we foraging lands/Colonizin n enterprisin,down to follicle strands/Shits so visual its seepin thru the ocular glands/Ghetto professor,praise the fukin god that i am/Not as many real niggas,too many so called g'z/Just like its too many rappers,n not enough emcees/Niggas claimin they 6 figgas,only stackin a couple g'z/Like they flippin 100 pounds,only splittin a couple z's/Lotta sensitive ass niggaz wanna r.a.p/While the illest rappers alive wanna sing r&b/Like how the hardest in the hood wanna wear tight jeans/so they saggin they fukin pants so the clit don't bleed/Too many faggit muthafuckas wanna get down like me/cause in real life I hold the fukin crown tightly/

$inista
10-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Not as many real niggas,too many so called g'z/Just like its too many rappers,n not enough emcees/Niggas claimin they 6 figgas,only stackin a couple g'z/Like they flippin 100 pounds,only splittin a couple z's/Lotta sensitive ass niggaz wanna r.a.p/While the illest rappers alive wanna sing r&b/Like how the hardest in the hood wanna wear tight jeans/so they saggin they fukin pants so the clit don't bleed/Too many faggit muthafuckas wanna get down like me

peace yo fire fire but anit that truth lmao

JIGSAW45
10-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Word up yo...thanx

Fatal Guillotine
10-23-2011, 02:20 PM
nice shit jig

JIGSAW45
10-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Repped,thanx for peepin the thread yo,peace

JIGSAW45
10-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Yo the rattle n boom sounds from clappin the 2 pounds/
Attackin the booth blaow,contractin ya womb now/
U blacker than blue now,I'm crashin ya crews down/
Sweeping thru like blizzards n smash u with 2 plows/
Immense pressure the heart tester,jigsama the brain stresser/
2 bangs to the main rester,b makin the pain lesser/
Swangin the chain necker,n rangin the stained heckler/
Will change ya to maimed lepers,don't stayn in my same sector/
My circle stay closed black,to all u foes that/
Attempt to get close raps,explosive on contact/

JIGSAW45
03-21-2012, 11:35 PM
From the slums of brideport to the temples/
Wisdom invaluable info,technique is like infallible nempo/
crush a muthafucka slow or spittin fast to the tempo/
yo my mothafuckin flow is like a blast to the temple/
Crushin skeletal features,the fuckin lyrical reaper/
phrenologist deeper speaker,i cometh to fuckin teach ya/
The culture restorin preacher that runneth all thru ya speaker/
Lunchin n muchin eat cha the hunger that aim to reach ya/
last of a band of brothers trained to fight for a reason/
Withstand the change in the seasons,disbandin himself from treason/
No honor amongst thieves,escapin thru autumn leaves/
Travel thru winters breeze,spring on the trigger squeeze/
Trap gunner that eat a summer,n bring a titan to knees/
exhaling the coldest winds beware of the killer freeze/
the blackest of operations take place in the coldest places/
Im facin my souls enslavement but laced with the boldest statments/
I move mountains with syllables,murder anything killable/
Flaming letters come together deep inside the umbillical/
Branded into my stomach lining,keepin it thoro/
From the port to the island to the stoops in every burrough/
My Killa spit is the excrement,represent with no sentiment/
screaming on ignorance from the tops of the housing tenements/
We are the crystal methodists,the fuckin missing element/
Stompin irrelevance like a herd of giant elephants/
Risin against the forces thats holdin the culture hostage/
The worldwide scholars bring the war to they cottage/
freein hip hop from capture releasing her of her bondage/
Continue the neverendin battle...pcp got this/
My spirit is mine to own,my lyrical mind to phone/
Click clackin on these muthafuckas,rhyme to the dome/
They Arms too stubby,cut fingers to little nubbys/
pen is shackled to my wrist, keep trying to take it from me/

$inista
03-22-2012, 09:32 PM
spring on the trigger squeeze/
Trap gunner that eat a summer,n bring a titan to knees/
exhaling the coldest winds beware of the killer freeze/
the blackest of operations take place in the coldest places/
Im facin my souls enslavement but laced with the boldest statments/
I move mountains with syllables,murder anything killable/
Flaming letters come together deep inside the umbillical/
Branded into my stomach lining,keepin it thoro/
From the port to the island to the stoops in every burrough/

fucken nasty

peep

From Staten back to the Port bread from the culture for the combative aspect of the sport, Spitting nasty like regurgitated ruptured vaginal warts, infectious & contagious pages creative native to the tongue, switching lungs lyrical slugs, imperial thugs, visual guns hung from shoulder holsters, rhyme boasters bounty on the poster cowboy or bare footed soldier, warriors headdress, blades of stone leave mutha fuckas headless stacked in catacombs, my peoples vengeance I spit it in blood, encrypted in love from my darkest sprit to crush opposition its just pure unadulterated wisdom passed down threw the blood line, I incline like cliff hangers anit trying to fall off Molotov cocktail I rock well with hot shells in slow motion heads swell & combust such as when our lyrics touch drums
Wut up sun we shining like the tuck when it opens fire, wet up your whole attire set your soul on fire when the iron transpire certain skills are required made to inspire you cant fake this we see in your face you a liar PCP & Tribu Militia murder for hire

JIGSAW45
03-23-2012, 05:44 AM
Sick sick sick bro...thanx for peepin my stuff as well.

SKAMPOE
03-23-2012, 07:32 AM
fucken nasty

peep

from staten back to the port bread from the culture for the combative aspect of the sport, spitting nasty like regurgitated ruptured vaginal warts, infectious & contagious pages creative native to the tongue, switching lungs lyrical slugs, imperial thugs, visual guns hung from shoulder holsters, rhyme boasters bounty on the poster cowboy or bare footed soldier, warriors headdress, blades of stone leave mutha fuckas headless stacked in catacombs, my peoples vengeance i spit it in blood, encrypted in love from my darkest sprit to crush opposition its just pure unadulterated wisdom passed down threw the blood line, i incline like cliff hangers anit trying to fall off molotov cocktail i rock well with hot shells in slow motion heads swell & combust such as when our lyrics touch drums
wut up sun we shining like the tuck when it opens fire, wet up your whole attire set your soul on fire when the iron transpire certain skills are required made to inspire you cant fake this we see in your face you a liar pcp & tribu militia murder for hire
fuckin awesome

SKAMPOE
03-23-2012, 07:38 AM
from the slums of brideport to the temples/
wisdom invaluable info,technique is like infallible nempo/
crush a muthafucka slow or spittin fast to the tempo/
yo my mothafuckin flow is like a blast to the temple/
crushin skeletal features,the fuckin lyrical reaper/
phrenologist deeper speaker,i cometh to fuckin teach ya/
the culture restorin preacher that runneth all thru ya speaker/
lunchin n muchin eat cha the hunger that aim to reach ya/

last of a band of brothers trained to fight for a reason/