PDA

View Full Version : rza 4 breakfast (private)

brahma
06-17-2005, 11:05 PM
(message to the rza)

knahmean... remember who you spent a night with in frankfurt maritim hotel last year? cilva was there, teketha was there, dutch mc brainpower was there too... the talk was on fish and indian wisdom. you hustled "your" potatoe chips the fuck out as i told you itīs even sin to take and eat something, which belongs to the father for real... i know you remember that. the god couldnīt swallow like he usually does for twenty minutes, cause those chips stuck in his throat. knahmean.
but it werenīt the chips, it was the truth and your soul remembering that for a second. well.. we both know how the story ended... i smoked from the weed and from that point on, our mind connection was gone... after that.. cilva and brainpower dropped mad beef at my direction "now you stuck with the fish" and all that... yeah! nice... my fault..my "NOT READY YET" then! but times have changed man and as i left the hotel an hour after you went to sleep that mornin , you sent cilva after me and he invided me for breakfast... but i wanted to leave and so i said no. no matter... what up with that breakfast man? u know what? i donīt wanna eat it anymore. i want the whole beef plate. send chef on it and i will deliver yaīll the vegetables in a hurry. knahmean? ainīt no other brova worldwide out there comin to ya with an indian background talkin bout plans for taking over the whole globe and all that. ainīt no one out here... call me a prophet or just call me how you like... when itīs on its on and it just takes a phonecall and we ready to ride ma man. u know the god. some been blessed and some donīt- iīm not that average wu fan . iīm not a fan of anybody . i like all the rappers, musicians .. but iīm not a fan of the individuals..iīm a fan of teh music and behind the music stand the almighty one and so... iīm really knowledged - iīm into this world for working for his pleasure ... but yo.. you know what itīs called. first to first . sorry for telling you that you ainīt the highest man. you the best when it comes to battles but you ainīt the creator man... chef is the creator thatīs why he is called "chef" ! but yo.. your pistition is high enough to get the shit straight--- i know.. itīs your nature NOT to surrender to anybody, cause you can only handle out of intelligence.. not rae man. he can feel the shit when itīs the absolute truth and you know what i mean... it is. peace

brahma
06-17-2005, 11:10 PM
ok... before i leave here (again) in case you see this abbot
i tell you how itīs supposed to get down...

i show rae how to eat right and while iīm doing that, if he likes to know..i tell him all i know about the future, god made me see, how to live right in a daily manner and "what it needs to pay these suckers out" - killin his demons in effect, YOURS - showing all ya whatīs a domino effect worth for
if itīs a problem for you financially, i can effort a thousand bucks for the flight of rae and a hotel for few days... holla at son 1 dondon ... end of my message

brahma
06-17-2005, 11:16 PM
http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/showflat/cat/krishna/87551/0/collapsed/5/o/1

Queen Bee
06-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Are your surrendering that you need help here? And who is it that your looking to for help?... Rae right?... but yet your seeking to talk to The RZA?

hmmmm...

Frank Drebin
06-17-2005, 11:32 PM
hmm

brahma
06-17-2005, 11:36 PM
i donīt think rae is on this board but rza is (so it says somewhere) so.. hm.. i think they brovas and tell each other stories bout bees and birds hummin

Queen Bee
06-17-2005, 11:38 PM
So RZA eating chips is a sin?

Frank Drebin
06-17-2005, 11:55 PM
umm

brahma
06-18-2005, 12:17 AM
nah.. rza taking from god without asking him or thankin him .. that is sin...
abjuration is the word. let god eat first then take the rest.

hm... no matter - this all leads to nothing.. private means- for rza only (or affiliated,ok) so.. if you ainīt the rza ol dirty, queen bee... you not meant.. but okay.. letz "ummm" on ...

fact is... noone else comin for raeīs belly ! noone else talkin bout supreme plans tryin to get shit started with the most high players in the game... no one else can hear what i hear?
http://www.peacegod.com/raycallin.mp3
truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence

OwnageNinja
06-18-2005, 12:20 AM
W...t...f?

brahma
06-18-2005, 12:30 AM
^ "truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence"

http://www.godsunited.com/~om.mp3

the rest just canīt understand or donīt wanto belive cause of certain reasons, dirty minds, envy, jealousy aso

deadlymelody
06-18-2005, 12:38 AM
I Have No Idea What You Are Talking About

Create
06-18-2005, 01:07 AM
Yo He Is Not Respodning To This Crap

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-18-2005, 01:25 AM
man wtf are u about..u make no sense...u need to get out your basement and explore something else for a second 'cause what your writting is unclear...anyway whatever your saying about god , you and rae is senseless...seriously what makes u think that god is with you and your statements? just enjoy life and respect the godly ways but don't come here and act like god gave u a message or something and start judging people..it only makes u look weak. peace!

truth0ne
06-18-2005, 01:57 AM
You have smoked yourself retarded.

pablobaluba
06-18-2005, 02:03 AM
man wtf are u about..u make no sense...u need to get out your basement and explore something else for a second 'cause what your writting is unclear...anyway whatever your saying about god , you and rae is senseless...seriously what makes u think that god is with you and your statements? just enjoy life and respect the godly ways but don't come here and act like god gave u a message or something and start judging people..it only makes u look weak. peace!yeah. i agree... ilaughed 5 minutes after i read this. what doeas this guy want?...to speak to rza....anyway this is one of the most hilarious threads i have ever read

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 02:12 AM
happy birthday man!

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 02:15 AM
You have smoked yourself retarded.
haha...happy birthday brahma man! peace!

Frank Drebin
06-18-2005, 02:30 AM
Lost me at hello. You lost me at hello

tahoma
06-18-2005, 06:14 AM
:w

pablobaluba
06-18-2005, 06:36 AM
arrrrrrgggghhh....i spent my time reading this shit :))

Skellington
06-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Wtf is all this?????

THE W
06-18-2005, 08:41 AM
what is going on here :? :? :?

6thPlanet
06-18-2005, 08:51 AM
Nothing is going on.

brahma
06-18-2005, 09:55 AM
i donīt judge anybody! i said it before - i say it once again - only rae can truly understand my coming!

calm down evyone.. itīs not for you. itīs a message for rza and rae

brooklyndodger
06-18-2005, 09:59 AM
from the words of the imortal ol dirty bastard
"NIGGA PLEASE"

brahma
06-18-2005, 10:15 AM
http://www.peacegod.com/gimmethat-udontunderstandthis.mp3 (http://www.peacegod.com/gimmethat-udontunderstandthis.mp3)

pablobaluba
06-18-2005, 11:29 AM
mayday

PowerHouseKickout
06-18-2005, 11:38 AM
lol another "enlightened"...:hippy: :=)

Queen Bee
06-18-2005, 11:59 AM
nah.. rza taking from god without asking him or thankin him .. that is sin...
abjuration is the word. let god eat first then take the rest.

hm... no matter - this all leads to nothing.. private means- for rza only (or affiliated,ok) so.. if you ainīt the rza ol dirty, queen bee... you not meant.. but okay.. letz "ummm" on ...

fact is... noone else comin for raeīs belly ! noone else talkin bout supreme plans tryin to get shit started with the most high players in the game... no one else can hear what i hear?
http://www.peacegod.com/raycallin.mp3
truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence

Do we all have to ask god for his premisson before we eat. Having food to eat isn't enough of a judgement that god thinks it's ok for us to eat?...

Can you just freakin' relax? HAHHA what do you want with the man's belly? you planting your seed up in there?... Rae may not eat to your standards but he has people around him that eat well and if he cared about it he'd eat the way he wanted to, it's not gonna be a big surprise and just cause your tellin' him don't mean that he's gonna do it....

And I'd like to questions this: "except rae god and me" So is RZA god here or is he not of mass intelligence?

HAHAHAHA.... that song. What do you hear when you listein to it?... there are other people in the world...

Have fun getting all the shit started with the high players over there from ya computer screen... Your a sweet kid and all for real so I hope you'd look passed the rap game and into the female voice of the music industry.

Peace.

metaphysical
06-18-2005, 12:39 PM
haha, damn man, u wanna talk to rza and rae, go talk to rza and rae, they dont c this shit on here......rza says it himself he doesnt do shit with computers!! this guy didnt smoke himself retarted...whatever he's on is way beyond the herbs!

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-18-2005, 02:23 PM
this should be a classic moment for the idiots..things not to do on the wu-tang corp forum! your the type of "wu-fan" that Wu would be scared to meet 'cause you would be like - 'hey guys god gave me a message for yall..espacialy for the RZA..talk to god before you eat chips...me god and rae know about this..hey RAE!!Whats cooking,tell RZA what me god and u have..RAE!!..' please stop acting like you had a 6th sense or something!

brahma
06-18-2005, 02:29 PM
@ queen b
rza isnīt the most high god - he and as well the rest of the fam thinks so - but he isnīt. he just the undefeatable battle lord- rae is the god of "love" he stand for temptation and therefor, he eat wrong, takes cocain probably and all that. Temptations leading him. and in his position, no one below can tell him shit or show him how to eat right! lol cause he stand above them others and as long noone above rae (god or his sentend) show and remember him of his own absolute truth and identity, rae for sure will not do so. itīs like.. rae searching and waiting for the truth which gets him really rid of all problems he facing in within his temptations.

@metaphysical
i talked to rza two years ago, but i wasnīt ready then, better said, other ghosts disturbed the area... yo know. when it comes to such talk, about god and all that.. it must be a one on one ! one teacher, one student and god in within... when there are more ghosts discussing . energies running wild and one canīt bring the right words out, cause for one itīs always looking other ways than to other listener. knahmean. must be a one on one and that for days... hm.. i think i know how intelligent rae is and i know how good i can exxplain.. i think itīs done in three days... rae comin home with the globe in his hands

lslaco
06-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Are you from the 50 Cent forum?

brahma
06-18-2005, 02:37 PM
this should be a classic moment for the idiots..things not to do on the wu-tang corp forum! your the type of "wu-fan" that Wu would be scared to meet 'cause you would be like - 'hey guys god gave me a message for yall..espacialy for the RZA..talk to god before you eat chips...me god and rae know about this..hey RAE!!Whats cooking,tell RZA what me god and u have..RAE!!..' please stop acting like you had a 6th sense or something!
u flippin around with my words. i never wrote that like that ^
please stop acting like you know me. the sixth sense is the ghost and at the same time the reciever of the other five senses... gettin filled like a pool, with water floating in through the ears, eyes, nose, mouth (tongue), skin... get that? eat right.. thatīs basicially the most oimportant thing one must learn! everyday people shovel shit in their stomaches and into their ears and eyes.. people are crazy cause their ghosts canīt take it... i donīt have a message for wu yaīll . i have the message for rae and so.all musicians and many other people who will be involved after he got it.

pablobaluba
06-18-2005, 02:42 PM
looooooooooooool...man....
i love this thread....haha....i laugh 5 minutes...every time i read something wrote by brahma...
hahaha
this is a
CLASSIC THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Bee
06-18-2005, 02:47 PM
@ queen b
rza isnīt the most high god - he and as well the rest of the fam thinks so - but he isnīt. he just the undefeatable battle lord- rae is the god of "love" he stand for temptation and therefor, he eat wrong, takes cocain probably and all that. Temptations leading him. and in his position, no one below can tell him shit or show him how to eat right! lol cause he stand above them others and as long noone above rae (god or his sentend) show and remember him of his own absolute truth and identity, rae for sure will not do so. itīs like.. rae searching and waiting for the truth which gets him really rid of all problems he facing in within his temptations.

Why is this only about Rae though?... Couldn't you bitch about this to almost anybody living in temptation? You don't give into temptation? Is all temptation bad for you or is some temptation meant for you? And damn kid, what do ya think undefeatable means? He always wins> but more importantly he's always battling and most of the time it's for the will of other people. Is that fair?

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 03:21 PM
This thread is dumb enough to get banned for.

brahma
06-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Why is this only about Rae though?... Couldn't you bitch about this to almost anybody living in temptation? You don't give into temptation? Is all temptation bad for you or is some temptation meant for you? And damn kid, what do ya think undefeatable means? He always wins> but more importantly he's always battling and most of the time it's for the will of other people. Is that fair?
nah.. but itīs godīs wil land so, itīs for a reason.. i really think god knows what is best for those who care bout him and their own souls.

brahma
06-18-2005, 05:24 PM
This thread is dumb enough to get banned for.
no problem man. i donīt see a door.:satisfy:

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Huh? Ur crazy as hell man! U R a funny ass guy. LOL

brahma
06-18-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah! for real.. all praises due to god who tells me what to reply... he the supreme comedian, word up.

pablobaluba
06-21-2005, 08:06 AM
hahaha

I-Legit
06-21-2005, 08:12 AM
yeah! for real.. all praises due to god who tells me what to reply... he the supreme comedian, word up. thanks

RhymzaRua
06-21-2005, 11:38 AM
8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

OMG WTF

THE W
06-21-2005, 11:50 AM
meanwhile, back on earth..

born invincible
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
W...t...f?

::: co-signs :::

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-21-2005, 03:06 PM
PEACE brahma

brahma
06-21-2005, 08:22 PM
meanwhile, back on earth..LMAO ! :) !

peace bigben !

lol i canīt even remember i posted all these threads. iīm strictly trippin. you know. i go to psychatric clinic next week! no lie! peace yaīll ! nice play!

JASPER
06-21-2005, 08:34 PM
meanwhile, back on earth..HAHAHA

love hate love..
love hate love

RhymzaRua
06-21-2005, 09:03 PM
LMAO ! :) !

peace bigben !

lol i canīt even remember i posted all these threads. iīm strictly trippin. you know. i go to psychatric clinic next week! no lie! peace yaīll ! nice play!
Oh thank goodness... trust me though man, it'll help ya. It's for the best. :clap:

brahma
06-21-2005, 09:29 PM
lmao
only thing i donīt like is... when people play it calm and chill instead of doing something. thatīs the main reason why this world is like it is-- people always sayin.. "tomorrow, tomorrow i will change shit" but why donīt do it now, today ! why donīt help a brother when you can efford the time.. i mean.. what is time? time is what you make off it... isnīt a brother the most important thang when it comes to his health status, life or death maybe? for me it is and thatīs why i spend few hundreds for a brother of mine for a holiday next week to a spanish island. cause he fresh out of sanatorium then and noone else really cares about this son... so.. i just wanted to let ya know, what i do for my brother, even if i donīt like his lifestyle... i work on that, i show him how to do things right and teach him how to share with god. i could buy me a nice mountain bike with that money, like all other boys i know, have one... but hell nah. i stay walkin through the streets for my brother instead of driving and jumping. fuck a bicycle! i do it today! but what? (i would have done it today if i had a private jet or hummer too! - but tomorrow is okay for me, okay... tomorrow then! )

brahma
06-21-2005, 09:31 PM
and i canīt even remember cause i donīt want to . bloop - out of my head into the past - out through the asspipe niggs, donīt test

Rooty P
06-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Wow shut up man...RZA doesn't have time for a thread like this.

brahma
06-22-2005, 09:39 AM
i know man i know... truth is . i donīt have time to talk to anybody for free. 5 minutes cost 100 $ talking to me.

Wooly Noggins
06-22-2005, 10:10 AM
" rza 4 breakfast (private)"

i don't understand

are you trying to eat him ?

brahma
06-22-2005, 11:10 AM
^ true

first i eat him for breakfast then rae for dinner and gza for brunch in between... u know.. iīm a very hungry boy and if thatīs not enough i take a bite of u god for teatime .. aso

is that okay with you? after i did that, i will be mc ultra - one man, four heads lol

Definitive X
06-22-2005, 12:25 PM
I think brahma might need some psychoanalysis, if not a psychiatrist...

brahma
06-22-2005, 12:37 PM
i donīt think so-iīm with g

100pr00f
06-22-2005, 12:46 PM
?

Mark
06-22-2005, 12:47 PM
^ true

first i eat him for breakfast then rae for dinner and gza for brunch in between... u know.. iīm a very hungry boy and if thatīs not enough i take a bite of u god for teatime .. aso

is that okay with you? after i did that, i will be mc ultra - one man, four heads lol
hahahhahaha damn this is too crazy for me :yes:

brahma
06-22-2005, 01:00 PM
^hey mark. you a dutch head now? wasnīt u supposed to be german?

pablobaluba
06-22-2005, 01:18 PM
i love you brahma. you made me happy

brahma
06-22-2005, 01:49 PM
peace man. i think i love you too. ;-)

LHX
06-22-2005, 06:24 PM
raekwon is agile for a big man

i would not fuck with him

seeing him perform live reminds me of footage i have seen of bears in the wild when they attack shit

PEACE

brahma
06-22-2005, 08:27 PM
yeah! what can one loose who got non more to gain? nahmean... if i get killed by someone or if i die of some lung collapse - it donīt matter to me , cause i know itīs godīs will...

LHX
06-22-2005, 09:24 PM
ghostface sounds like he could put together a good breakfast

brahma
06-22-2005, 10:13 PM
hm... nah... he too much into chicken and eggs nahmean... i know rae play with the big balls,,,nahmean,... i want some fruits on the table in the morn.. like watermelons and even bananas faggot ass and some chocolate milk mix nahmean...