PDA

View Full Version : D1ck -n- Prizon

TSA
05-05-2010, 12:00 AM
I work with fucking psychopathic convicts, they've taught me something and made me consider another thing.

A SHIT TON of career criminals are just bold homeless ppl. You get lock up and there's 3 hots and a cot for you to eat and sleep in and all you gotta do is be social at social hour, go to groups and take meds that make you high as FUCK.

The ppl that learn this is the easy route to drugs and grubs make a career out of shitting in public places and chasing old women with their semen while naked so that they'll come back for an iron vacation.

now. i was noticing a lot of them are fucking faggots and give and take blow jobs from men. then i realized 90% of them are faggots that give and take blow and butt jobs from men.

then i realized, or i was told, prison was waaaaaaaayy worst.
then i realized that these guys are also getting 3 hots and a cock.
then i realized that no community hates duh gays more then the african american community though they have an even amount of gays as duh whites, hardly any come out, with the poor blacks in particular being the most homo repressed

then i realized, if a faggot wanted to fuck and suck dick and eat bomb canteen burgers, they can get locked up

then i was all, dude, i think a lot of black men go to prison just for dick.
think about it. If there was nooooooo pussy anywhere in the world BUT jail, where it's dished out indiscriminately to everyone that spreads their asshole, why the FUCK wouldn't you go to jail? or if there was the same taboo and getting pussy everywhere but jail, which is a fucking pussy pot of gold full of cock diesel horny women with tattoos and A WHORED REP (imagine the inverse of this i guess, for the scenario)

prison is a fucking dick playground, and is WAY too gay too be normal.
my theory: If homosexuality was more acceptable in the black community re-offender rates would drop dramatically.

Art Vandelay
05-05-2010, 12:04 AM
i wish T$A would go back to the boom bap era of posting

Living-jism
05-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Homothugs will probably staunch you out dude!

Lex Lugor
05-05-2010, 12:33 AM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1218/biggestfancopy.jpg

TSA
05-05-2010, 12:41 AM
^aAAHAHAhahAHAhaHAahAHA now that's some premium prison dick

beautifulrock
05-05-2010, 01:28 AM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1218/biggestfancopy.jpgfunniest shit ever.

Mumm Ra
05-05-2010, 01:36 AM
aahahhhahahah jesus

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-05-2010, 01:37 AM
lmfao...the miranda verse makes so much sense now...

SID
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Plausible theory.

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2010, 07:42 AM
I work with fucking psychopathic convicts, they've taught me something and made me consider another thing.

A SHIT TON of career criminals are just bold homeless ppl. You get lock up and there's 3 hots and a cot for you to eat and sleep in and all you gotta do is be social at social hour, go to groups and take meds that make you high as FUCK.

The ppl that learn this is the easy route to drugs and grubs make a career out of shitting in public places and chasing old women with their semen while naked so that they'll come back for an iron vacation.

now. i was noticing a lot of them are fucking faggots and give and take blow jobs from men. then i realized 90% of them are faggots that give and take blow and butt jobs from men.

then i realized, or i was told, prison was waaaaaaaayy worst.
then i realized that these guys are also getting 3 hots and a cock.
then i realized that no community hates duh gays more then the african american community though they have an even amount of gays as duh whites, hardly any come out, with the poor blacks in particular being the most homo repressed

then i realized, if a faggot wanted to fuck and suck dick and eat bomb canteen burgers, they can get locked up

then i was all, dude, i think a lot of black men go to prison just for dick.
think about it. If there was nooooooo pussy anywhere in the world BUT jail, where it's dished out indiscriminately to everyone that spreads their asshole, why the FUCK wouldn't you go to jail? or if there was the same taboo and getting pussy everywhere but jail, which is a fucking pussy pot of gold full of cock diesel horny women with tattoos and A WHORED REP (imagine the inverse of this i guess, for the scenario)

prison is a fucking dick playground, and is WAY too gay too be normal.
my theory: If homosexuality was more acceptable in the black community re-offender rates would drop dramatically.

So wait.......let me be sure I am reading this right.

Ur theory (or whatever) is that black men go to prison (gay black men, in the closet, whatever) b/c in there they get meals and dick?

ZigZag
05-05-2010, 08:36 AM
tsa stfu.

Seriously.

The gay population in prison is the same as in the fuckin world u toidi.}:t maybe there's a bunch of fags out there where you are but here a lot of ppl get thrown in jail for bullshit cuz the cops are a bunch of liars and are doing the bidding of the government to put us black into slavery.

Ask prodigy from mobb deep when the illegal searched his shit andl lied on a police report.

Ask ron isely why the fuck is he sittin in the bing and he 67 with cancer cuz the irs say he owe but these fuckin politicians never pay taxes

ask lil wayne why he in jail for a gun that wasn't even his?

Ask pac why he shot at the jakes

or u can ask zig why 12 cops bumrushed him and lock me up and put felonious charges on me.

Maybe in ur lil town you got a bunch of fudge packin country bumpkins gettin locked up for dumbshit but out here we are targeted for the soul purpose of destroying whats left of the black nation.

TSA
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
So wait.......let me be sure I am reading this right.

Ur theory (or whatever) is that black men go to prison (gay black men, in the closet, whatever) b/c in there they get meals and dick?
and shelter with no responsibilities.

tsa stfu.

Seriously.

The gay population in prison is the same as in the fuckin world u toidi.}:t maybe there's a bunch of fags out there where you are but here a lot of ppl get thrown in jail for bullshit cuz the cops are a bunch of liars and are doing the bidding of the government to put us black into slavery.

Ask prodigy from mobb deep when the illegal searched his shit andl lied on a police report.

Ask ron isely why the fuck is he sittin in the bing and he 67 with cancer cuz the irs say he owe but these fuckin politicians never pay taxes

ask lil wayne why he in jail for a gun that wasn't even his?

Ask pac why he shot at the jakes

or u can ask zig why 12 cops bumrushed him and lock me up and put felonious charges on me.

Maybe in ur lil town you got a bunch of fudge packin country bumpkins gettin locked up for dumbshit but out here we are targeted for the soul purpose of destroying whats left of the black nation.
LMAO at this homo thug! aahahahahah, that shit went straight to your chess ha?

you want Ironman to go back to the boom bap era of dick ha?

TSA
05-05-2010, 09:04 AM
http://g8.undercoverhd.com/imgsresized/article/080301juvenile.jpg
U WIPE YA ASS WITH A SPOON HA?

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2010, 09:26 AM

LMAO at this homo thug! aahahahahah, that shit went straight to your chess ha?

you want Ironman to go back to the boom bap era of dick ha?

Zig has a point. Here in NY it's different. Just ask Diallo that got shot 41 times for getting his wallet (oh right u can't cause he's dead) or Louima or spent months in the hospital after the police beat the hell out of him and sodomized him or Sean Bell who police fired on him and his peoples 50 times (oh he's dead too)...........

I mean TSA maybe u r onto something but I think it's a reach.

TSA
05-05-2010, 09:36 AM
oh i know about the racial politics of arrest and sentencing.

i think white peoples racism is severly holding this country back and will eventually destroy it as it is coming closer to doing, and i fault every white person in this country because there is no real white opposition to institutional racism outside of a random liberal few.

I've seen 16 year old black kids do the same time as fucking 32 year old KILLAHZ even though theyre not supposed to in this state.

but at the same time i've seen the rampant gayness of prisons and lock up facilities...even when the time isn't that severe and i'll tell you now the black prisoners 'turn gay' WAY more often then white ones, and repeat offenders way more often then first timers.

ppl act like you 'have to' do that shit and be all prisonery when you get locked up but in reality the goofy skinny white guys that mind their own business and don't get involved with anyone or anything don't live under the 'rules of prison' that inmates have created and are thus safer.

anyways, i think a lot of gay black men, because of the stigma in their community being so strong, re offend to get dicked, again, cause in prison the stigma isn't the same. You're just following 'the rules of prison' when you're locked up, in the bathroom knee deep in sperms and pasta, when in reality, these 'rules of prison' only apply to the inmates that want it to apply to them.

all for dick and shelter.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-05-2010, 09:43 AM
it's a salacious, homosexual system and the only way to strike back is to castrate the black man

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Need to spread some rep around, but that's some magical art work right there Lex Lugor.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 10:29 AM
I love how Zig has (Jesus) next to YESHUA BEN-YOSEF under his name.

Uh, yeah bro, we all listened to Nature of the Threat too...

ZigZag
05-05-2010, 11:01 AM

Lmao at this homo thug! Aahahahahah, that shit went straight to your chess ha?

You want ironman to go back to the boom bap era of dick ha?

^^^tsa you the most homo nigga in here reporting o the gay stuff that goes on your job. I bet you dont even get paid there...you volunteered fag.

And there's no doubt about that as much as you go on "i hate women" rants. You sweet n1gga!

That gay shit only goes down in ur gay ass town. In this tri-state that shit aint like that other the lifers in state prison.

Yea there is a gay population but not that much different then out here in the world. Stop throwing the black man under the bus and say that all these black men in the prison system are buch a doo doo chasers. When u only been in one prison system. There a whole buch of gay shit that go on with the white prisoners and the hispanics just the same...lets not single it out to just black men u idiot. That's why i attacked cuz ur dead wrong.

Mr. Bateman i dunno wtf your talkin about kid...leave your lackadaisical comments to someone who gives a fuck.

The god has spoken.

SID
05-05-2010, 11:12 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/bge2jq.jpg

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
yup. i'm positive all prison sex is consensual, and con-sensual.

TSA
05-05-2010, 11:28 AM
http://rogerhollander.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/black-men-jail.jpg

^^^tsa you the most homo nigga in here ha reporting o the gay stuff that goes on your job ha. I bet you dont even get paid there ha...you volunteered ha.

And there's no doubt about that as much as you go on "i hate women" rants ha. You sweet n1gga!ha

That gay shit only goes down in ur gay ass town ha. In this tri-state that shit aint like that other the lifers in state prison ha.

Yea there is a gay population but not that much different then out here in the world ha. Stop throwing the black man under the bus and say that all these black men in the prison system are buch a doo doo chasers ha. When u only been in one prison system ha. There a whole buch of gay shit that go on with the white prisoners and the hispanics just the same ha...lets not single it out to just black men u idiot ha. That's why i attacked cuz ur dead wrong ha.

Mr. Bateman ha i dunno wtf your talkin about kid ha...leave your lackadaisical comments to someone who gives a fuck ha.

The god has spoken ha.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Juvenile-4.jpg

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/juvenilemug.jpg
YOU WENT TO THE NOLIA ON NEW YEARS EVE HA

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2010, 11:29 AM
yup. i'm positive all prison sex is consensual, and con-sensual.

HA. I seen OZ.........that 's the con-sensual sex.

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 11:35 AM
cats love that faggot ass show and justify watching it cause of the violence. but it was an all male soap opera for men, with men fucking and loving other men, so men could watch it together and feel like men.

where.dey.do.that.at?

i didn't fuck with oz.

TSA
05-05-2010, 11:37 AM
never seen an episode but i tried and quit cause i couldn't follow, started in the middle and didn't get it

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2010, 11:39 AM
cats love that faggot ass show and justify watching it cause of the violence. but it was an all male soap opera for men, with men fucking and loving other men, so men could watch it together and feel like men.

where.dey.do.that.at?

i didn't fuck with oz.

U think? So why u ain't like it again?

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 11:48 AM
U think? So why u ain't like it again?
ahhh kee kee kee...

i don't believe in man on man love.

just sex.

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 11:50 AM
never seen an episode but i tried and quit cause i couldn't follow, started in the middle and didn't get it

plot:
a bunch of gay prison niggas and prison crackers, living day to day sucking and fucking eachother in between killing eachother.

Art Vandelay
05-05-2010, 11:55 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9544/964715-wtf_pics_super_hero_gross_super.jpg

ZigZag
05-05-2010, 11:59 AM
TSA IS SWEET AND WOULD GET HIS BUTT TAKEN BY A LIFER HIS FIRST DAY IN STATE PRISON.

FYI I NEVER BEEN IN PRISON JUST COUNTY QUEER.

NEVER REALLY WATCH THAT BULLSHIT OZ. TSA LOOKS LIKE IDABISE. I SAW THE SCENES WHERE NIGGAS GOT CUT THE FUCK UP. SID TURNED HIS HEAD AND SAID *I CANT WATCH* BUT DIDN'T TURN HIS ON THE RAPE SCENES...

:r:r:r

Queen Of Poetry
05-05-2010, 12:06 PM
ahhh kee kee kee...

i don't believe in man on man love.

just sex.

Eeww

check two
05-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Threadstarter has some points. There does seem to be a lot of repressed 'fake studio gangsta' gay people hiding in the closet. Just look at all the flat brimmed hats out there in society.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-05-2010, 03:37 PM

where.dey.do.that.at?

i didn't fuck with oz.

lol, OZ was one of the best shows of the 00's. You guys should probably get over your personal insecurities about gay shit, because it was a great show.

plot:
a bunch of gay prison niggas and prison crackers, living day to day sucking and fucking eachother in between killing eachother.

Where's the bad part?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-05-2010, 03:49 PM
threadstarter has some points. There does seem to be a lot of repressed 'fake studio gangsta' gay people hiding in the closet. Just look at all the flat brimmed hats out there in society.

clown!

check two
05-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Serving Hors d'oeuvres on a flat brimmed hat. ha ha

E1MOkEbyrWo

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
lmao people get hurt over negro trends...lmao @ guys caring about what other guys wear...like it really affects you guys that much...

check two
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
lol @ people thinking everything is a negro trend.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-05-2010, 04:16 PM
lmao @ u not thinking flat brims were devised by niggers

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-05-2010, 04:18 PM
and it begins...

check two
05-05-2010, 04:19 PM
lol @ you not knowing that they were devised by old grumpy men.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-05-2010, 04:22 PM
lmao @ YOO

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2010, 05:07 PM
lol @ you not knowing that they were devised by old grumpy men.

HaHAahaha that comment soared wayyy over his head

Teh KillaBee
05-05-2010, 05:18 PM
it's a salacious, homosexual system and the only way to strike back is to castrate the black man

then there'd be nobody to fuck all the ugly fat white womens

Uncle Steezo
05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
i told my mom about this black man/fatty white chick trend. she pointed at a kids allstars.

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2010, 08:08 PM
wshhnPi96uexD695A2Gg

LOL

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-05-2010, 08:13 PM
if they don't give him the death penalty (which they probably will, it's mississippi after all) he'll be treated like a hero in prison.

Living-jism
05-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Real life = true divine comedy! LMAO

check two
05-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Did he have a bullet proof vest on in the court room? What a stupid defense. He couldn't have came up with something better than that?

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-05-2010, 08:44 PM
^^^he should've said it was self defense, that the redneck attacked him calling him racial slurs lol

that would've been more plausible

then again...maybe he's not lying...strom thurmond, anyone?

check two
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Even if he's not lying and the guy offered do sexual stuff with him, he had to kill him to preserve his 'gangsta status' or something? He could have just decked him once. He's a pussy.

Living-jism
05-05-2010, 09:54 PM
You can use "Provocation" as a defense for that shit in New Zealand, don't know if you Yanks have a similar law there when it comes to "homo attacks".

http://gaynz.com/blog/redqueen/archives/701

check two
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
What if a male sheep kills a man for making gay advances, with you non yanks? Yanks has been outdated since 1894.

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2010, 10:03 PM
What if a male sheep kills a man for making gay advances, with you non yanks? Yanks has been outdated since 1894.

Walkmans have been outdated since 1994.

How you like dem apples Twink?

check two
05-05-2010, 10:11 PM
This is between me and the china man from NZ. Go off and use your girly looking I-device.

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2010, 10:25 PM
iSon

There is 1 app.

diggy
05-05-2010, 11:13 PM
That guy who tried to extort Letterman is reportedly to get SIX MONTHS followed by COMMUNITY SERVICE.

I wonder what a black man would get in the same circumstance.

check two
05-05-2010, 11:26 PM
The black man would probably say Letterman was being racist towards him, and get just community service.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-06-2010, 06:09 AM
That guy who tried to extort Letterman is reportedly to get SIX MONTHS followed by COMMUNITY SERVICE.

I wonder what a black man would get in the same circumstance.

black man would have stabbed letterman in order to get more prison time and indulge his insatiable appetite for mashed potatoes and cock

ZigZag
05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
this thread went to shit...

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 04:06 PM
black man would have stabbed letterman in order to get more prison time and indulge his insatiable appetite for mashed potatoes and cock

hahahahhahahaha

ZING!