PDA

View Full Version : Things you hate doin when high??

J-Cee
05-06-2010, 09:32 AM
- Physical work

- Shitting

Sham-iLL
05-06-2010, 09:37 AM
thinking

food for thought
05-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Presentations.
meetings.
procrastinating.

SID
05-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Being moaned at

Longbongcilvaringz
05-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Talking to people i don't like.

Invariably i'm going to let something awkwardly inflammatory slip, or laugh at them.

Aldo the Apache
05-06-2010, 02:16 PM
any form of work whatsoever, I get laaaaayyyyzzzzzeeeeeeeee.

Paranoid
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
working, getting bitched at by bitches, talking to people i dont know or like, listening to shitty music people i dont know or like put on, thinking about death, urinating...

djskillz
05-06-2010, 04:07 PM
having numbers i dont recognize call me.. i get paranoid
having things to do that i forgot about
running
running into someone i have no desire to speak to

Teh KillaBee
05-06-2010, 04:19 PM
I prefer to be a mushy pile oh human shit on my couch, anything beyond that sucks wet shit IMO...........unless it's something involving me spilling DNA.

RzaRectum
05-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Running into POE-lice

Longbongcilvaringz
05-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Being argued at.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-06-2010, 04:28 PM
One which i recently had the pleasure of experiencing:

taking a drug test.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-06-2010, 04:31 PM
^^^lol @ taking a drug test...happened to me too before.
Talking to people i don't like.

Invariably i'm going to let something awkwardly inflammatory slip, or laugh at them.

this. always this.

getting nagged at by anyone, doing homework, cleaning, having somebody play some shitty music, answering the phone or door, taking a shit, going to the store for anything besides munchies...

Teh KillaBee
05-06-2010, 04:33 PM
I've passed UA's before, even tho the night before I railed 4 mg of xanax, railed an 80 and pretty much pissed a cup of budweiser and rum.

fast metabolism FTW!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-06-2010, 04:34 PM
I passed a road side saliva test about an hour after blazing like it was nothing.

NOW WHO'S HARDER FAGGIT!!!???

imotbh me.

Teh KillaBee
05-06-2010, 04:51 PM
I can unscramble an egg

Talk shit now?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
ok, unscrambled egg ftw.

food for thought
05-06-2010, 05:18 PM
lol wtf is a roadside saliva test?

lol what do they examine the texture of your saliva or something?

ALCATRAZ
05-06-2010, 06:40 PM
batemans mom

Living-jism
05-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Presentations.
meetings.
procrastinating.
woooo, u's a corporate mafuckah?!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-06-2010, 06:48 PM
physical work or fucking homework...thts y i dont go to school high anymore..being yelled at or running into cops...or being annoyed...but riding a bike is the shit when ur high

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-06-2010, 10:17 PM
going to the kitchen and come back and realise you didn't get what you were supposed to get.

or

going to the kitchen and forgetting what you went in there for then having to return to where you were when you got the idea so you can retrace your thoughts.

THE MASON
05-07-2010, 12:06 AM
tryin to find the remote control

DrPepper
05-07-2010, 12:15 AM
runnin into hot girls i know...it's impossible to spit game or even listen to what they're sayin when your staring off into the distance thinkin about all the things you want to put into a sandwich

J-Cee
05-07-2010, 12:38 AM
lol wtf is a roadside saliva test?

lol what do they examine the texture of your saliva or something?

they got tests over here like breathalisers for drunks,but for drugs,they test a swab of your saliva or someshit

SKAMPOE
05-07-2010, 12:56 AM
i hate having to pay my landlord the rent when im high... it be cash money so my mind wonders into chambers i dont want to be in again..

CHRONZ
05-07-2010, 02:22 AM
i hate makin' food, but love eatin it !
i hate it when peepz i dont know wanna talk.. dont matter what the reason is for the conversation. i hate naggy ass bitches. I hate movin from the warm spot on the couch, ive been gettin warm ever since i sat down. i hate passin'/sharin' the blunt/joint cuz i rolled it, and ill smoke it. i hate people who cant smoke properly and they will get shit wet by suckin, not smokin. i hate peepz who hogg all the shit. i hate people who smoke like they be suckin for they life and the paper burns uncorretly.

CHRONZ
05-07-2010, 02:30 AM
i hate short people when im high cuz i hate lookin down, cant be bothered when im high.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 02:38 AM
hahaha

Hm, i hate going through a drive through with a car full of munchified young white gods all changing their order every 2 seconds, yelling random shit at the telecom making ordering a 5 minute long process and ordering the most specifically ridiculous shit.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 03:17 AM
hahaha

Hm, i hate going through a drive through with a car full of munchified young white gods all changing their order every 2 seconds, yelling random shit at the telecom making ordering a 5 minute long process and ordering the most specifically ridiculous shit.

Ohhh you think it's funny? you don't owe me munny!

http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2008/6/dmx-mug-shot-2.jpg

CHRONZ
05-07-2010, 04:22 AM
i hate people that fuck up rotation!
i hate when theres no more coffee left.
i hate goin "shoppin" unless im goin to a record store to pick up tunez ( by myself cuz i hate company of others when im doin my thing).
i hate how people will random select tracks with faggot ass music when a playlist was already made and a dope one.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 05:00 AM
i hate when ppl get all north korea weird when i get high an make coffee

and stuff.

SID
05-07-2010, 05:07 AM
I hate when where having a stimulating build (no homo) and someone flops so hard that the whole verbal momentum comes crashing down, followed by an awkward silence and a lit cigerrete.

zooruka
05-07-2010, 05:57 AM
runnin into hot girls i know...it's impossible to spit game or even listen to what they're sayin when your staring off into the distance thinkin about all the things you want to put into a sandwich

hahahahah

classic !!!!!

repped +++

peace be with you !

Living-jism
05-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Un-funny shit on tv.

J-Cee
05-08-2010, 03:03 AM
yeh i hate when ppl fuck with my music,i take over the stereo..but its always good shit/

RzaRectum
05-08-2010, 03:16 AM
Being filled with the holy spirit

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I hate when where having a stimulating build (no homo) and someone flops so hard that the whole verbal momentum comes crashing down, followed by an awkward silence and a lit cigerrete.

hahahahaha

this or being the person that derails the whole conversation causing the awkward silence and the lit cigarette.

food for thought
05-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE

hahah

Sense-A
05-08-2010, 11:46 AM
logging into wucorp

RzaRectum
05-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Jackin off to wutang

Lex Lugor
05-08-2010, 06:45 PM
I dont drive while high anymore.

J-Cee
05-08-2010, 08:12 PM
listening to ppls stories especially the ones that are long and uninteresting.

CHRONZ
05-09-2010, 06:14 AM
i hate when you just finished rolling shit up, and as you are almost gettin shit lit'.. it knocks on the door and there in the fuckin doorway is some fuckin dude that stands between you and yo L.
i hate people that often drop the weed on the floor.
i hate havin conversations with dumb hoes who look down opon weed smokers but they can get drunk and hoe out' and think thats cool.
i hate when yo wiz asks you "is there something wrong" and the only thing wrong is her fuckin presence which is blowin yo high.
i hate cars, scooters, busses, trains anything loud that can interfere with the dope ass music gettin bumped.
i hate cleaning my turntable.

CHRONZ
05-09-2010, 06:18 AM
however i love takin a long ass shit, that most of the time results in great ideas and rhymes

SID
05-09-2010, 10:56 AM
hahahahaha

this or being the person that derails the whole conversation causing the awkward silence and the lit cigarette.

lol, i try to avoid being that position at all costs.

I started hanging round with an old school hippie friend recently, and i really love the guy because hes one of the people you can count on in regards to not flopping the build, which gives you as sense of comfort and a sketchy guarantee from the beggining that the nights going to be flawless.

It's like we build a snowball of wit, it gets bigger and bigger as the night goes on, feeding off each others material and eventually develops into a cresendo of witty banter.

However building such great snowballs of wit does have it's drawbacks, because if the flop does happen you know its going to be particualy awkward espcially after 2 hours of continuous witty banter.

However when we feel the build is derailing we just go for a slash and dive straight back into the build with some more material loool.

God i got to high this weekend, i don't know what the fuck i'm saying lol

CHRONZ
05-09-2010, 11:22 AM
I hate when people post a whole goddamn book as a reply instead of a short sentence.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 01:43 PM
lol, i try to avoid being that position at all costs.

I started hanging round with an old school hippie friend recently, and i really love the guy because hes one of the people you can count on in regards to not flopping the build, which gives you as sense of comfort and a sketchy guarantee from the beggining that the nights going to be flawless.

It's like we build a snowball of wit, it gets bigger and bigger as the night goes on, feeding off each others material and eventually develops into a cresendo of witty banter.

However building such great snowballs of wit does have it's drawbacks, because if the flop does happen you know its going to be particualy awkward espcially after 2 hours of continuous witty banter.

However when we feel the build is derailing we just go for a slash and dive straight back into the build with some more material loool.

God i got to high this weekend, i don't know what the fuck i'm saying lol

ya i have some friends like that where you can have a great conversation going for hours, but it's inevitable that something will derail it or the momentum will be lost for whatever reason...i've found i'm usually in an awkward position because i want to change the topic of the conversation while everyone else is content to discuss the same topic in circles for way too long.

I hate when people post a whole goddamn book as a reply instead of a short sentence.

ya, reading is so gay dude...words and sentences are like, hard and shit, nahmean

INF
05-09-2010, 01:57 PM
only time I dont wanna read a long reply is if it comes from certain ppl.you know who is gonna wrap u up in a good tale and who isnt.

SID
05-09-2010, 01:59 PM
ya i have some friends like that where you can have a great conversation going for hours, but it's inevitable that something will derail it or the momentum will be lost for whatever reason...i've found i'm usually in an awkward position because i want to change the topic of the conversation while everyone else is content to discuss the same topic in circles for way too long.

It's like....

Yeah its so annoying when there talking about a topic and delve tooooo deep into it just because they cant find anything else to say, fair enough we had a good build you made some valid points, i made some valid points but lets natrualy progress to another related topic instead of going over the same shit with different words.

Kinda shit.

CHRONZ
05-09-2010, 02:36 PM
ya, reading is so gay dude...words and sentences are like, hard and shit, nahmean
nah i like readin' when i aint high.. but when im high i just wanna read some short funny shit and have a good laugh.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 02:38 PM
^^^hahahaha ok...i was just fucking with you

are you the chronz that did beats and remixes on here

CHRONZ
05-09-2010, 02:47 PM
^^^hahahaha ok...i was just fucking with you

*awkward silence*

haha j/p

nah man, that aint me. i don't do beats, i do other shit :)

SID
05-09-2010, 02:51 PM
haha

SKAMPOE
05-09-2010, 02:53 PM
http://whi.s3.prod.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/images/1061984/tumblr_ktrgcpJ5321qa7ajjo1_400_large.jpg?125950056 3

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 02:54 PM
hhahahahahahaha

'i'm not weird, it's the world that's weird'

food for thought
05-09-2010, 02:55 PM

i think thats CONZ

either way somebody bit somebodys username lol

SKAMPOE
05-09-2010, 02:58 PM
''is it the shoooes?!!!!''

CHRONZ
05-09-2010, 03:04 PM
i think thats CONZ
might be, havent checked shit out for a min.
nah man not at all, back in the day, Visionz "named" me Chronz.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 03:12 PM
i think thats CONZ

yup that's who it was
he made a remix of 'city high' that was the beesknees

INF
05-09-2010, 03:15 PM
yeah conz was dope.I used to tell ppl he sounds like Dre to get them to listen to his beats.

I dont care for his stuff anymore though.

RzaRectum
05-10-2010, 02:41 AM
yeah conz was dope.I used to tell ppl he sounds like Dre to get them to listen to his beats.

I dont care for his stuff anymore though.
Hmm.. THAT doesn't sound like a back-handed compliment.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-10-2010, 01:46 PM
i hate when you just finished rolling shit up, and as you are almost gettin shit lit'.. it knocks on the door and there in the fuckin doorway is some fuckin dude that stands between you and yo L.
i hate people that often drop the weed on the floor.
i hate havin conversations with dumb hoes who look down opon weed smokers but they can get drunk and hoe out' and think thats cool.
i hate when yo wiz asks you "is there something wrong" and the only thing wrong is her fuckin presence which is blowin yo high.
i hate cars, scooters, busses, trains anything loud that can interfere with the dope ass music gettin bumped.
i hate cleaning my turntable.

co fucking sign all of that.. this girl i bone.. i like always smoke up with her sister and when im high as fuck she is SOOO fucking annoying she's always like wats wrong why arent u talking to me...its like cuz i dont want to bitch im tryna chill and yea the loud ass sounds fuckin up the music...

ALSO sumthin stupid like no lighter fluid/matches left nd ur like chillen in the woods wit no more guap left but ur high as fuck and got another blunt that can't be lit...

also i like freestyling when high but its almost impossible to write something

Living-jism
05-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Watching clips of old 90's show that you haven't seen for ages since ya is a kid! Really fucks with ya perceptions of the past cause You remember taking dat shit serious as a kid, but watching it now most are cheesiest and staged shit ever!

CHRONZ
05-11-2010, 02:23 AM
co fucking sign all of that.. this girl i bone.. i like always smoke up with her sister and when im high as fuck she is SOOO fucking annoying she's always like wats wrong why arent u talking to me...its like cuz i dont want to bitch im tryna chill and yea the loud ass sounds fuckin up the music...

ALSO sumthin stupid like no lighter fluid/matches left nd ur like chillen in the woods wit no more guap left but ur high as fuck and got another blunt that can't be lit...

also i like freestyling when high but its almost impossible to write something
word the fuck up!. haha i fuckin hate havin no fire and a pre rolled one ready. or shit like havin the weed and all other shit, but you run out of paper/blunt and yo nearest dealer or shop is "closed"..
haahaha i fuckin hate these stupid ass hoes when im high.

i write my best lyrics when im high, but if theres a fuckin bitch in the same room, the whole vibe gets killed !

CHRONZ
05-11-2010, 02:25 AM
one more thing i hate doin when im high, is fuckin waitin..
if it be waitin for a pizza, waitin for that new order you put down on some dope ass lps you wanna bump now, but you cant. waitin on yo dealer to get a fuckin grip and get off his ass.

J-Cee
05-11-2010, 04:01 AM
yeh i cant write high either,but like freestylin and sometimes get in the zone and spit crazy,so i record it on beats ,come up with choruses n shit.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-11-2010, 07:19 AM
yea if i say sum ill shit ill scribble it down but i wont sit there and "actually" write nah mean...and yea waiting is SOOOO fucking annoying when ur high

J-Cee
05-11-2010, 07:41 AM
yeh think i have written some good stuff when im not heaps high but sorta just comin down off it a lil..but when im blazed cant write for shit,too much fukn thinking lol,so just end up freestylin and get the best bits out of my freestyles for tracks n that.

THE MASON
05-11-2010, 07:44 AM
i write 95% of my material high

but what i hate doin is running out of herbals, and having to get more. its like fuck i shoulda done this before but i was high already and forgot

J-Cee
05-11-2010, 07:47 AM
may depend on the weed and how u write/style too

SID
05-11-2010, 08:27 AM
I wrote my best material in Africa.

CHRONZ
05-11-2010, 08:33 AM
i just get creative in a different way. i will try shit off that i normally dont and shit turns out dope (most of the time atleast haha).