PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Taylor arrested for possibly raping an underage girl.

netscape check two
05-06-2010, 05:10 PM
You would think this weirdo would start to mellow out some with age, and get in less trouble.

================================================== =======
FERN, N.Y. -- Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has been arraigned on rape and prostitution charges in an assault on a 16-year-old runaway who police said was brought to his New York hotel room against her will.

A Rockland County judge set bail at $75,000.

Taylor, who has a history of drug abuse and runs-in with the law, was charged with third-degree rape, a felony charge that carries a term of up to four years in prison. Taylor was also charged with third-degree patronizing of a prostitute, a misdemeanor charge that carries a term of up to one year in prison.

Police officials said at a news conference Thursday that Taylor was "cooperative" when he was taken into custody and questioned.

An attorney for Taylor, Kenneth Gribetz, said he was "confident [Taylor's] innocence will be proven."

Another of Taylor's attorneys, Arthur Aidala, said he is "cautiously optimistic" that Taylor will be able to post bail Thursday.

A second man was arrested in the case, New York City police said. Rasheed Davis, a 36-year-old parolee, was arrested on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police said Davis drove the girl, who had been staying with him in the Bronx for a few weeks, to the Holiday Inn Suffern, in Montebello, and told her she had to have sex with Taylor. She said she refused, Taylor sexually assaulted her, then he paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.

Davis "struck the young girl with his fist, kicked her and brought her to the Holiday Inn against her will," NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

On the way back from Suffern, the girl sent text messages to her uncle spelling out what had happened, Browne said. The uncle then went to the NYPD, he said.

New York City police alerted Ramapo authorities to what happened. Police then went to Taylor's hotel room and arrested him.

"We're not happy with what took place, but our detectives have made the arrest and processed the scene," St. Lawrence said.

St. Lawrence also said sex with a 16-year-old cannot be consensual in New York state.

The alleged victim was 15 when she ran away from home in the Bronx in March but is 16 now, St. Lawrence said.

Taylor, 51, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999 and competed in ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" last year. He had a highly publicized struggle with drug addiction and has had multiple legal issues in retirement.

A quick, fierce and athletic linebacker who redefined his position, Taylor anchored the Giants' defense and led New York to Super Bowls titles in 1987 and 1991. He was selected to the NFL's 75th anniversary All-Time Team.

A 10-time Pro Bowler, he was the NFL Most Valuable Player in 1986 and the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1981, 1982 and 1986. He recorded 132.5 sacks, which doesn't include the 9.5 sacks in 1981, when the statistic wasn't official.

In 2001, Taylor was convicted of possessing drug paraphernalia in New Jersey. The conviction stemmed from the September 1998 discovery in a hotel room of a butane torch and other materials commonly used to smoke crack.

In 1996 and 1997, he was arrested in South Carolina and Florida on drug charges. In those cases, he either admitted his guilt or agreed to enter a pretrial intervention program.

In 2000, he drew five years of federal probation for filing false tax returns and for tax evasion. In November, he was charged in Florida with leaving the scene of an accident.

netscape check two
05-06-2010, 05:31 PM
-Taylor's Struggles Off The Field

1986: Admits in public statement that he has received help for substance abuse ... enters six-week drug-rehab program in Houston, stays one week.

1988: Given 30-day four-game suspension for second violation of NFL's drug-abuse policy for cocaine use.

1989: Fails breath test when police find him asleep behind the wheel of his Jeep beside the Garden State Parkway in N.J. ... acquitted in Saddle Brook, N.J., of drunken driving charges ... tries to choke a reporter after a Giants practice.

1996: One of 15 arrested in Myrtle Beach, S.C., for allegedly trying to buy $100 worth of crack from undercover police while in town for a celebrity golf tourney. Charges dropped when LT agrees to 60 hours of public service.

1997: Pleaded guilty to filing false 1990 income-tax return and failing to report $48,000 income from the now-defunct LT Sports Club in East Rutherford, N.J.

1998: Arrested in his New Jersey home in a roundup of deadbeat parents. Released after about 10 hours in jail when a friend pays $6,000 in child support and for an outstanding traffic violation ... arrested again, this time in Florida, for allegedly buying $50 in crack from an undercover cop and for possessing drug paraphernalia.

2009: Arrested in Miami for leaving the scene of an accident.

2010: Arrested by Ramapo, N.Y., police, and accused of raping a minor at a hotel in Montebello.

-- Source: New York Daily News

food for thought
05-06-2010, 05:42 PM
doochebag.

998: Arrested in his New Jersey home in a roundup of deadbeat parents.

LOL

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 06:06 PM
wow.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-06-2010, 06:26 PM
keep giving these dudes a million chances and then wonder why they do shit like this.

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:43 PM
They just did a show called Fame and Recovery and he was on it. Dude said he went out on a year drug binge and spent at least $1.4 million dollars on crack.

But agreed..........duke needs to realize he is too old for this mess anymore. Get it together.

King Tron 1
05-06-2010, 08:47 PM
maybe he likes the attention? who knows..

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:49 PM
No he said he has this feeling of I can do what I want with no consequences. I would by now he would realize that there r consequences.

King Tron 1
05-06-2010, 08:52 PM
dude's 51 years old, I think he knew that shit even before the first time he got arrested.

netscape check two
05-06-2010, 08:54 PM
I could think of better ways to get attention then by raping little girls.

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:57 PM
dude's 51 years old, I think he knew that shit even before the first time he got arrested.

I don't know............he said he thought when he was playing football he was considered a celebrity and he could do whatever he wanted. I mean I would think so too, but from what he said nope.

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 09:00 PM
He's 51?

King Tron 1
05-06-2010, 09:02 PM
true, but what I meant by attention I meant by always getting arrested, not the raping thing. I think rapists are the worst kind of people, especially if the victim is underaged. I didn't wanna sound like I'm defending him

King Tron 1
05-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I don't know............he said he thought when he was playing football he was considered a celebrity and he could do whatever he wanted. I mean I would think so too, but from what he said nope.

not in this quote "post-rsoestheisitberger era"

netscape check two
05-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I thought you were dead?

King Tron 1
05-06-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm amongst the living...
http://alliedow.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/zombies.jpg
...again

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Dude needs help. His wife is saying he's being framed b/c of the Fame and Recovery show.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-06-2010, 11:57 PM
No he said he has this feeling of I can do what I want with no consequences. I would by now he would realize that there r consequences.

thats t he problem. He has not done any significant time. He gets out of everything he has been in.

Keep doing that, especially for a drug addict or somebody like this guy and he will keep re-offending.

This is known, its not something new. Some people just have this personality type. Its in the genes.

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 08:10 AM
His wife was so adamant that he was being framed and then was suppose to appear on Larry King last night but at the last minute pulled out of it.............hmmmmmmm

Come Honor Face
05-07-2010, 08:15 AM
I got 2 questions. Was the girl actually raped, or is the word rape only used because of her age? If it wasn't an actual rape, did he know her age prior to having sex with her? Until those questions are answered, I really can't comment any further on this.

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Truth. I don't know the answers. I just know what is being reported. According to what is being said on the news, he paid the girl like $300 for sex. Now hearing that I would think that rape is being thrown out there b/c of whatever state he was in, 16 is illegal.

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 12:45 PM
LT Alleged Victim: I Told Him I Was 19 (http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/07/lawrence-taylor-protitute-19-years-old-staturtory-rape-fbi-investigation/)

Originally posted 41 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/05/07/0506-lawrence-taylor-ex-ap-08-credit.jpgThe 16-year-old girl who allegedly had sex with Lawrence Taylor for $300 (http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/06/lawrence-taylor-rape-investigation-pimp/) told cops that her pimp instructed her to tell the NFL great she was 19 years old, this according to federal documents obtained by TMZ.

The FBI is now investigating alleged pimp Rasheed Davis (http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/07/lawrence-taylor-rasheed-davis-new-york-giants-pimp-mug-shot-new-york-rape-statutory/) -- on suspicion of human sex trafficking ... a federal violation.

According to the federal criminal complaint, an FBI agent assigned to the case claims Davis had "caused" the 16-year-old to "engage in multiple commercial sex acts with various individuals" ... and even "set the prices."

The FBI agent also claims that Davis had taken several "almost nude" photographs of the girl on his cell phone in order to obtain customers.

In the docs, the FBI agent claims Davis had sent the girl text messages instructing her to have sex with a client (Lawrence Taylor) on May 5th -- but the girl refused.

So, according to the agent, Davis physically assaulted her "in an effort to coerce [the victim] into participating in a commercial sex act."

According to the agent, Davis then instructed the victim to tell Lawrence Taylor that she was 19 and charge him $300 for sex.

After the alleged encounter, the agent says the victim contacted a relative via text message to ask for help.

When police caught up with Rasheed Davis on May 6, they claim they found $300 in his car.

According to the docs, Davis admitted to police that he had received money from pimpin' out the alleged victim to Lawrence Taylor .. among other people.

LT -- through his lawyer -- has denied any wrongdoing in the case. He's been charged with statutory rape and patronizing a prostitute.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nGMWFztL

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Cocaine's a hell of a drug

netscape check two
05-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Is his wife going to keep sticking up for him if it does come out true that LT thought the prostitute was 19? lol

lol @ a bunch of these wives who stick up and stand by their husbands during press conferences when it comes out that they have been flocking a bunch of other sluts.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-07-2010, 12:54 PM
lol @ a bunch of these wives who stick up and stand by their husbands during press conferences when it comes out that they have been flocking a bunch of other sluts.

Word. "I know he fucked this little skank's brains out, but she said she was older"

If I were her, I'd hope he goes to jail so she could get mad money. lol

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I mean here's my thing. Ok so the girl lied and said she was 19 (that is not his fault). But if he did sex her, then he needs to go! His shit needs to packed! Mrs. Taylor handle ur business girl. Get the facts and do u!

Come Honor Face
05-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Word. "I know he fucked this little skank's brains out, but she said she was older"

If I were her, I'd hope he goes to jail so she could get mad money. lol

Hold up right there. believe it or not, there are a few women out there that are smart enough to know that when their hubby has sex with another woman, it doesn't mean that they love that woman, or that they don't love them. Sex can have absolutely nothing to do with love. For example, when you give someone 300 dollars for sex, you most likely don't give a fuck what happens to them before, or after you are done, as long as you get your nut off. If he thought she was 19, he did nothing wrong imo. I will not judge him for cheating on his wife, nor do I give a fuck. It's all about his intention. If his intention was to have sex with a 19 yr old woman, it's nobody's business but his, and his wife's. That said, with prostitution being illegal, which is stupid imo, and his previous convictions, he's gonna do some time.

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Hopefully this whole story isn't true. But the cops took the sheets and condoms they found in his room.........

netscape check two
05-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Hold up right there. believe it or not, there are a few women out there that are smart enough to know that when their hubby has sex with another woman, it doesn't mean that they love that woman, or that they don't love them. Sex can have absolutely nothing to do with love. For example, when you give someone 300 dollars for sex, you most likely don't give a fuck what happens to them before, or after you are done, as long as you get your nut off. If he thought she was 19, he did nothing wrong imo. I will not judge him for cheating on his wife, nor do I give a fuck. It's all about his intention. If his intention was to have sex with a 19 yr old woman, it's nobody's business but his, and his wife's. That said, with prostitution being illegal, which is stupid imo, and his previous convictions, he's gonna do some time.

Are you part of his defense team? ha ha The main reason why wives of celebrities and other well known people stay with their husband's is cause of the money. If a woman stays with her husband while he is out macking other girl's, she is stupid, insecure, etc. Even if he would have been single at the time, that's pretty creepy to have sex with a person young enough to just about be his grand daughter. The dude has proved time and time again over the years that he has serious problems.

Queen Of Poetry
05-08-2010, 01:58 PM
According to NFL.com (sorry I'm on my phone so I can't post it), LT admitted to having some contact with the girl and paying her $300. Negro the only contact u suppose to have with a woman is ur wife. Dirty trifling nigga.

Come Honor Face
05-08-2010, 02:52 PM
The main reason why wives of celebrities and other well known people stay with their husband's is cause of the money. If a woman stays with her husband while he is out macking other girl's, she is stupid, insecure, etc. Even if he would have been single at the time, that's pretty creepy to have sex with a person young enough to just about be his grand daughter.

You go girl!

netscape check two
05-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Right on weirdo.

Come Honor Face
05-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Right on weirdo.

Right on? lol How am I a weirdo?

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2010, 10:37 PM
wshhSJ7Zijpdm8zX2lAL

WTFFF?

this lady doesn't want her free ride to get locked away.

netscape check two
05-13-2010, 11:58 PM
ha ha what a stupid gold digger. She has to be pretty out there in order to marry him.

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Lawrence Taylor is a retard and he got some issues. I can't believe he paid the bitch $300 and he claims he didn't have sex with her. Why pay her before having sex with her? You dumb ass hahahahahahahahahaha. I read that the guy that she was living with that brought her to Lawrence was beating her up.

netscape check two
06-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Taylor was indicted today on rape charges. If his stupid wife is going to stay with him, she should really try to get him some mental help.

netscape check two
08-10-2011, 10:35 PM
What type of person has sex with a young girl that has a black eye, a bloody nose, and tears coming down her face? The psychotic one himself.

NEW YORK (AP) — An ex-con was sentenced Wednesday to seven years in prison after a teenage girl recounted how he forced her to have sex with NFL legend Lawrence Taylor last year in a hotel just outside of New York City.

Cristina Fierro said she was assaulted by Rasheed Davis before he dropped her off at Taylor's room. She was 16 at the time.

"I told Lawrence Taylor it was my first time and that I did not feel comfortable," Fierro said while reading from a prepared statement. "He went ahead anyway and had sexual intercourse with me. ... I had tears coming down my face, and still had my black eye and bloody nose."

She added, "Every day I look in the mirror and know that I am not the same. It was a nightmare that should never have happened to me and it should never happen to any other teenage girl."

Davis, 38, had pleaded guilty to transporting a minor for paid sex, but has objected to being labeled a pimp. He choked up and apologized to both his family and Fierro, now 18, before hearing the sentence in federal court in Manhattan.

"I'm sorry for what happened," he said.

Prosecutors had sought up to 10 years for Davis, saying he lured Fierro off city streets and into prostitution by first telling her she could make good money as a stripper.

"He sold her body like it was his property. ... He worked as a pimp," Assistant U.S. Attorney Amanda Kramer said Wednesday.

Earlier this year, Taylor pleaded guilty in state court to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute, and was ordered to serve six months of probation.

The former linebacker admitted paying the girl $300 after the encounter in Ramapo, about 30 miles northwest of the Bronx. But he said he didn't know she was a minor.

Fierro told the judge that Davis had instructed her to lie and tell Taylor her name was Carmine and she was 19. She also said the defendant made her give him the pile of cash.

Davis, 38, was released from state prison in 2008 after serving time for a manslaughter conviction for firing a gun into a crowd and killing a bystander.

The Associated Press does not normally publish the name of accusers in sexual assault cases unless they agree to be named or identify themselves publicly, as Fierro has done.

Fierro, who's represented by high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred, had spoken out publicly before to complain that the punishment for Taylor was not harsh enough. She read her entire statement to reporters outside the courthouse Wednesday before the sentencing began.

Taylor led the New York Giants to Super Bowl titles in 1987 and 1991.

CharlesJones
08-20-2011, 02:34 PM
LOL@the newspaper article calling Lawrence psychotic because the article says what kind of a person has sex with a woman who has a black eye, bloody nose and tears running down her face hahahahahahahahaha. Lawrence does have a serious problem and i can't believe he had sex with a teenager. If his wife stays with him, she's a retard and you're right Check Two that he needs to see a psychiatrist.

Queen Of Poetry
08-22-2011, 12:18 PM
LOL@the newspaper article calling Lawrence psychotic because the article says what kind of a person has sex with a woman who has a black eye, bloody nose and tears running down her face hahahahahahahahaha.

That's a Friday night date for u huh boo boo?????? ;D