PDA

View Full Version : why do cuss words exist?

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Lets pretend that radio stations no longer censor songs. Lets pretend that the next time you watch the television set every other commercial has a bad word in it. Lets pretend kid shows would spell words like "FUCK" and "SHIT" for children to learn. Lets pretend parents and people around the world were okay with this. Words like "Nigger, "Cunt," or "Faggot" would be used so often in movies, tv, and real life that they would no longer be considered offensive. Lets pretend this goes on for months and months. If all of this were to happen, then it's safe to say that pretty much after a while it would become the norm. Bad words would no longer exist. Am i right about this?

Now, isn't this what has happened through history when there is an uprising? (Racial equality in the USA, atheism, the gay movement, etc.) Things that were considered bad began appearing everywhere little by little which caused more and more people to be OK with it.

So why the fuck can't i fucking say some real nasty shit and encourage others to do the same shit so it can become the norm? Call me the new Martin Luther Mother Fuckin King, bitch!

RzaRectum
05-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Look, nippleboy. Cusswords exist, because they offend people. Perhaps not you, but people tend to get offended. If the words we now know as offensive cease to be such, there will always be new words created to inflict malice over others and those words will offend. Hence, there can be no existence to the hallucination you speak of.

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-07-2010, 01:05 PM
^ Your theory is merely a theory.

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 02:48 PM
:lmao: YOUR statements are theory. Mine are fact, but if you doubt that, I challenge you to make your statements a reality. Get back to me when it happens.. Seriously. I'd like be astonished when you show me how wrong I was..