PDA

View Full Version : PPL in the UK, who will you(did you) vote for?

TSA
05-06-2010, 11:50 PM
i like the opposition leader in the house because he's fucking hard with the grilling of the prime minister on cspan. you know, the youngish looking one.

i think this attitude is the right honorable way to seperate the english from the dutch, an issue that has been put on the back burner for too long in english society.

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2010, 11:54 PM
So who Ya'll vote 4?
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/butthole170708_450x347.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-07-2010, 12:02 AM
ms pankhurst would turn in her grave but... }:|

SID
05-07-2010, 05:15 AM
Yeah watching the British parliment is great, even though i don't believe in politics.

I did the facebook vote.

Basically EVERYONE wants the Lib Dems to win and have for a long time, but we have a system that's biased to the lib dems, and favours the tories and labour over the lib dems.

But we could end up with a hung parliment this election, which means no party wins the majority of power, and all power must be shared between the parties.

However if this occurs, Gordan will still be PM, but Nick Clegg the leader of the Lib Dems, will have the final say on policy which will put the Lib Dems in the most powerful position they have been in in a long time.

I really don't believe in politics.

Lib dem signposts are the most common, you NEVER see a conservative placard and rarely see a labour one, in the efacebook vote Nick Clegg has the majority, and i really do hoipe the Lib dems win, even though the the chance of that happening is like 10:1 even though everyone is voting for them.

That's why i don't believe in politics.

TSA
05-07-2010, 01:33 PM
how bias are you're venues though?
you dont see conservative placards cause conservatives are likely in this country and probably yours too be rich.

the rich whites in this country have brainwashed the poor whites into thinking they're all on the same side, so we get 'tea parties' where poor white ppl, organized by rich white ppl, get together and protest the extistance of mankind basically, and there you'll see conservative placards, but other wise the REAL conservatives (rich whites) rarely get on the street and hold signs cause wtf they're rich

also its facebook, you may be seeing what the YOUNG ppl want but that's not everyone. Id if you guys had a baby boom after WWII but that generation isn't on facebook and they call the shots here due to size. and they're really, really, really ignorant.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 03:16 PM
and they're really, really, really ignorant.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bteGHJeVwRU/SZM8XPwHG7I/AAAAAAAAGRs/vWchBzZLPvU/s400/riff+raff.jpg
i kno right?

HANZO
05-07-2010, 06:06 PM
well i voted conservative. alot of ppl backed away from voting Lib Dem, reason why they did soo shit, however they will still have a major say in who becomes the next prime minister.

i think Cameron is a capable leader, alot of ppl dnt like him because of his rich and highly educated background. they believe its tough for him to relate with the lower class of England. which is true.

the problem for Cameron is he is taking charge of a train on a collision course, the UK is set to have the highest budget deficit in Europe soon. the government has to make massive cuts in public spending, raise taxes and maybe even get rid of the countries Nuclear program. this will lead to higher unemployment and all that other bad shit.

So basically the future of English politics is set to be a 3 party race where we may see governments changing nearly every election. although the Lib Dems did bad this election i think they will do much better in the future.

Djaminha
05-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I voted for the BNP

hectis
05-07-2010, 08:53 PM
I think the Lib dems will make a deal with the Labor party, and have a coalition