PDA

View Full Version : mycrotalk

aiRship SwaBBie
05-06-2010, 11:14 PM
is there any other remixes to careful click click track. ive only heard the remix with kardinal offshall. i would like to write of that instrumental track one day. let me know. peace.

Uncle Steezo
05-06-2010, 11:19 PM
careful...click-click

ask hammurabi he got the code. only when one focuses the light of the full moon thru the eye of Ra when jupiter is retrograde will one find what he seeks.

or go ask bo-skeet on moreland ave. he got em fo da low!

aiRship SwaBBie
05-07-2010, 12:16 AM
yea ive always been curious to know what rza said in the end of his verse.

Wait, hold up, chill, what's that son
Damn.. nigga got fucked, shit, huh
By his back, watch nigga run
Seven the center of your eight point sun
Hold tight grip on the G0D you
Now you
Best be careful!
Can't dodge two
[*fill in the blank*]
Aimed at your dome piece
Father u c king police!!

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Memory Man needs to do this one for the fans. I know he'd cook up something crazy.

aiRship SwaBBie
05-07-2010, 12:37 AM
dope! even though that beat is inspiring its hard to find someone who can lace that track. i know i could no problem! not trying to be conceited. just ive done this for too long.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 01:07 AM
http://mixtapes.icecreamtapes.com/-Memory%20Man/Raekwon%20Cuban%20Revolution/front.jpg

Memory posts here and did this album plus the WTC/DITC mash up. He gives Math a run for his money on any day.

Lex Lugor
05-07-2010, 01:08 AM
IDK why everybody went so nuts for that cuban revolution cd. I mean im a memory man fan, I got more of his work than just that and its my least favorite.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 01:21 AM
IDK why everybody went so nuts for that cuban revolution cd. I mean im a memory man fan, I got more of his work than just that and its my least favorite.

Well when he put that mixtape out I was drinking in a limo on my way to PR so spent the following week drinking on a beach. So of course that shit sounded good.