PDA

View Full Version : if a retarded guy told you that ur shoe was untied...

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 11:43 AM
would you disregard it? just because he was retarded?
kill the messenger?

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-07-2010, 11:45 AM
kill the messenger?

This is madness

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 12:28 PM
What if after helpfully telling you that you're shoe was untied, the retard kindly volunteered that you were additionally a reptilian masquerading as a humanoid sent here to enslave and subjugate all non reptiles from a command center in the center of the earth?

Mcthuggin99
05-07-2010, 12:38 PM
there's nothing wrong with a retard telling you that your shoe is untied, he's a retard, that dont mean he dont notice things

now if Ray Charles told me that, then there's something wrong

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 12:46 PM
What if after helpfully telling you that you're shoe was untied, the retard kindly volunteered that you were additionally a reptilian masquerading as a humanoid sent here to enslave and subjugate all non reptiles from a command center in the center of the earth?
i call him crazy cause everybody knows that the reptiles live in mt shasta.

http://mvpyimao.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/aerial_view_of_mount_shasta__california.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 12:51 PM
kill the messenger?

Is he hot?

JASPER BEARDLY
05-07-2010, 01:49 PM
what you think of that mt shasta stuff? i wanna check it out

praise the almitey W
05-07-2010, 02:07 PM
i dont think i would take his advice just because of his mental state

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 02:13 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u3--I1q8j8Y/Scgik5DqE-I/AAAAAAAAKZI/yUvDdZEU3sg/s320/alba.jpg

nice sig creep

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah what is with that sig? I mean not that I mind it but..............

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 02:29 PM
I blocked your sig as well queen

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Why? Mines isn't bad. It's jokes towards men and women.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
not the text.

that shirtless knee grow you had.

i don't want anyone looking over my shoulder seeing that

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Well I put him to bed so u don't have to see him anymore. I just couldn't help myself with his fine chocolate ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2010, 02:39 PM
chocolate causes depression

Queen Of Poetry
05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Well I'll take the risk...........he can always "lift" my spirits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praise the almitey W
05-07-2010, 02:44 PM
thanks for the comment robbie glad u like my sig

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 03:09 PM

hahahahaha

did wunded compare pailhorse to a retard and authority's corruption to an untied shoe?

i mean i would look down and check my shoe, tie the lace, kindly thank this hypothetical retard for pointing it out, keep it moving and probably ignore whatever else they had to say.

actually, it depends: are they wearing the 'tarded helmet? is their shirt too small? do they have booger crust on their nose and spittle on their chin? it depends on how demonstrably retarded the retard is, really.

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 04:57 PM
hahahahaha

did wunded compare pailhorse to a retard and authority's corruption to an untied shoe?

i mean i would look down and check my shoe, tie the lace, kindly thank this hypothetical retard for pointing it out, keep it moving and probably ignore whatever else they had to say.

actually, it depends: are they wearing the 'tarded helmet? is their shirt too small? do they have booger crust on their nose and spittle on their chin? it depends on how demonstrably retarded the retard is, really.

hahahahaha
you just had to dumb it down to double yo dollars huh?
pale has been dropping more jewels than a clumsy thief and yall walk right past them cause you are, for a lack of a better word, faggots.

i hope your shoelace gets caught in the escalator on your way to bannana republic and it compounds into a life threatening situation that requires the EMS to cut your pants off, revealing your lace thong.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 04:59 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u3--I1q8j8Y/Scgik5DqE-I/AAAAAAAAKZI/yUvDdZEU3sg/s320/alba.jpg

nice sig creep

hahaha, i by coincidence, watched this movie on tv the other night.

it is maybe the worst film i have ever seen, it was great.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 04:59 PM
hahahahaha
pale has been dropping more jewels than a clumsy thief and yall walk right past them cause you are, for a lack of a better word, faggots.

i hope your shoelace gets caught in the escalator on your way to bannana republic and it compounds into a life threatening situation that requires the EMS to cut your pants off, revealing your lace thong.

hm. am i supposed to be...insulted? i....

hurm.

um.

hm.

where are these jewels? more claims without facts to back them up followed by a condescending attitude and talk of 'i forgot i'm on a higher level' and 'you guys are oblivious and brainwashed' because people ask for sources?

all that other shit...ok, man. sure. mmhmm. banana republic, lol. lace thongs, haha. ohoh heeheeho.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-07-2010, 05:03 PM
hahahahaha

?

His thread said something like:

this is truth

pyramids are energy makers

free energy

infomercials

reptile alien machines

i could barely glean a coherent sentence from it,let alone any kind of point.

but i agree with your comparison with a clumsy thief (literally more than figuratively though).

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-07-2010, 05:03 PM
the least you could do is thank the retard.

RzaRectum
05-07-2010, 05:35 PM
kill the messenger?

Is he hot?
I think you're standards might be a little too low. (Just a little)

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:30 PM
look at the flipside. what if you took his word for it without doing your own research.
wouldn't that make you worse than what you accuse him to be doing?

if you care enough to debate/criticize his info, then you should at least check it out for yourself.

what better things do you have to do? unless you really enjoy eListening to me eBeat my eDick to the rhythm of a rick james slow jam.

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:31 PM
who knows he might be dead wrong but i bet if you checked it out you'd def learn something new and maybe become a more well rounded person along the way.
not pat tho. he's a diehard square.

i mean, i read some of the most dumbest articles and papers all the time from so-called experts but i do end up taking something interesting and factual away from them every time.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 06:35 PM
unless you really enjoy eListening to me eBeat my eDick to the rhythm of a rick james slow jam.

this one?
Gm1ibHUyJjA

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:43 PM
for example:
In experiment #1 Dr.Vladimir Poponin, a quantumbiologist. In this experiment, first a container was emptied (ie a vacuum was created within it), and then the only thing left in it were photons (particles of light). They measured the distribution (ie the location) of the photons and found they were completely random inside the container. This was the expected result. Then some DNA was placed inside the container and the distribution (location) of the photons was remeasured. This time the photons were LINED UP in an ORDERED way and aligned with the DNA. In other words the physical DNA had an effect on the non-physical photons.
After that, the DNA was removed from the container, and the distribution of the photons was remeasured again. The photons REMAINED ORDERED and lined up where the DNA had been. What are the light particles connected to?

Gregg Braden says we are forced to accept the possibility that some NEW field of energy, a web of energy, is there and the DNA is communicating with the photons through this energy.

so i went a researched quantumbiology, photons and DNA for myself to see if what was claimed was factual and accurate.

along the way, i learned that
one research team, led by Gregory S. Engel at UC Berkeley was trying to establish exactly how organic photosynthesis approaches 95% efficiency, whereas the most sophisticated human solar cells operate at only half that.

What they discovered is nothing short of remarkable. Using femtosecond lasers to follow the movement of light energy through a photosynthetic bacterial cell, Engel et al. observed the energy traveling along every possible direction at the same time. Instead of following a single trajectory like the electrons on a silicon chip, the energy in photosynthesis explores all of its options and collapses the quantum process only after the fact, retroactively “deciding” upon the most efficient pathway.

yup.

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2010, 06:50 PM
this one?
Gm1ibHUyJjA

maaaaan...i dig deeper in the crates than that.
YccbjMnHECM
but i do take requests.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-07-2010, 06:53 PM
interesting, i never would've thought quantum superposition had biological ramifications...but there it is.

touche, fox. touche.

(goes off to read about quantumbiology)

that reminds me, while we're talking about stuff with the word 'quantum' in it...dude, check this book out when you have the chance, i think you'd find it interesting, and i try to put as many people on to as possible...

http://www.flavinscorner.com/rawquantum.jpg