PDA

View Full Version : Official "i got laid today" thread

TUCO
06-17-2005, 11:31 PM
name says it all
i got laid today....we had met and played mad video games and ate some BK and saw Freddy Got Fingered.......she was a big gurl (nuthin like a big gurl) and she was wearin a skirt so i jus pulled it up an she had a thong on so i was playin around an started smackin her ass an shit
i got up to her face and we started makin out an shit.....i was playin wif her boobies an watever, lol......then she went down on me and she had a tounge ring so u KNOW shit was nice!
after about 15 minutes she got up an started her business an shit, u know
was mad good but i couldnt even come close to cummin yo (dont u hate that?) but rather she told me she had already came twice
i was like DAMN GURL!......we started doggy and missionary and her on me backwards....evrything yo
was mad good but she ju kept cummin and not me
we were fuckin for like......5 hours yo....maaaaaaaaad fuckin sweaty!
finally she was down on me again an she started a HJ and i was cummin a bit and she went back down and got some.....some
shame but she told me i was the best she ever had, which is sumthin ive always been proud of, lol
she drove me home and i took a shower
and DAMN my pelvis hurts, lol......too much

i'm 18...............and she was 24
c'mon yo....i'm a monster

post ya stories

peace

brahma
06-17-2005, 11:42 PM
wow! was this your first time dude?

bitches always sayin "you the best i ever had"

must we need to get to know this story?

(nuthin like a big gurl) OMG/( !

Oztradamus
06-17-2005, 11:58 PM
A few hours ago..... It ain't nuthin'

Master P
06-18-2005, 12:03 AM
word, shit aint nothin, especially when u a No Limit Colonel. started da day off right when mami from last night woke me up wit some sucky sucky. bitch got a whole glass of protein for breakfast nahmean. went 2 da studio and brought a different hoe back for dinner and dessert. bitch gon be feelin that meal for days, she gon be walkin funny for days. whodie.

TERRA
06-18-2005, 12:07 AM
name says it all
i got laid today....we had met and played mad video games and ate some BK and saw Freddy Got Fingered.......she was a big gurl (nuthin like a big gurl) and she was wearin a skirt so i jus pulled it up an she had a thong on so i was playin around an started smackin her ass an shit
i got up to her face and we started makin out an shit.....i was playin wif her boobies an watever, lol......then she went down on me and she had a tounge ring so u KNOW shit was nice!
after about 15 minutes she got up an started her business an shit, u know
was mad good but i couldnt even come close to cummin yo (dont u hate that?) but rather she told me she had already came twice
i was like DAMN GURL!......we started doggy and missionary and her on me backwards....evrything yo
was mad good but she ju kept cummin and not me
we were fuckin for like......5 hours yo....maaaaaaaaad fuckin sweaty!
finally she was down on me again an she started a HJ and i was cummin a bit and she went back down and got some.....some
shame but she told me i was the best she ever had, which is sumthin ive always been proud of, lol
she drove me home and i took a shower
and DAMN my pelvis hurts, lol......too much

i'm 18...............and she was 24
c'mon yo....i'm a monster

post ya stories

peace
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ;) lol na j/p

Hidden Chamber
06-18-2005, 12:09 AM
He's Lyin'

Liquidswordsman
06-18-2005, 12:13 AM
Freddy got fingered? LMAO

deadlymelody
06-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Hmmmmmmm........I DIDN'T get laid today because I haven't had a girlfriend for awhile.

brahma
06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
i got laid yesterday by five finger harry - he not really a male...he more like ... shakin stevens - call him joe twister aka the cream mixer - iīm off for tonight. hopefully a dozend demons come and kill me in my dreams ! nah..wonīt happen.... god protectin my back ..damn god. let go itīs enough. get me home and i promise i donīt fuck anything up there! cut my weener off and feed the fishies with it... (just a snack) haha nite

Hidden Chamber
06-18-2005, 01:08 AM
what da fuck!!!

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 01:11 AM
whoa!! your tha man Tuco, u gonna hit it tomorrow too or what?..*Tuco's prolly huntin for the phone number right now!*

I live in the middle of no where so no hoes around, I usually fuck a girl within an hour or so of meeting her,.."find em, fuck em and flee" ya know.

I-Legit
06-18-2005, 03:29 AM
u can tell you guys how i didnt get laid today.....

well i pulled a all nighter last night, ate some boloni, grapes, and a mango
did a few loads of cloths in the wash n dryer, I fell alseep about 6pm, damn all nighters
and i just woke up, its 1:21am.......

and thats how it went........lol

TUCO, man your funny, u remember those 2 girls we "partied" with that were at my house, i can fuck her whenever i want, her and her friend, well all of her friends, but im proudly still a virgin
yes indeedy, no need for a comment,

well congratz i guess TUCO, u got laid man, yes......yes u did, u the wild thang, fuckin TUCO

Skellington
06-18-2005, 05:45 AM
pfff you serious about this thread?....I get laid every single day by my girl.

Wooly Noggins
06-18-2005, 06:16 AM
man -

too much pussy is not good if you nuttin everytime yo

i'm an old man

don't need as much pussy as you newborns

Skellington
06-18-2005, 06:58 AM
You realy think you're 74 huh?....

Mark
06-18-2005, 07:05 AM
word, shit aint nothin, especially when u a No Limit Colonel. started da day off right when mami from last night woke me up wit some sucky sucky. bitch got a whole glass of protein for breakfast nahmean. went 2 da studio and brought a different hoe back for dinner and dessert. bitch gon be feelin that meal for days, she gon be walkin funny for days. whodie.
hahahhaha, damn, you made my day lmfao :lol:

JASPER
06-18-2005, 08:30 AM
I got laid by a blow up doll, does that count? She was a big mama, harrr just kidding. I blew her up too much and she looked like a fucking sky balloon floating around my bed room.

06-18-2005, 08:41 AM
didn't fuck nothin today, but a bitch got some dick from 00 3 dayz ago. name's Alice. she lives above a club, so you can't hear shit while in her crib. so we went inside and i was talkin shit while keepin a straight face; i was like : "yo, bitch, you better pay me for this shit, cause i'ma give ya fuckin pulmonary hypertension." and she was like: "that's so sweet" or somethin.for real, i grabbed a bottle of beer and just laid on my back. that's how i like to fuck, just lay on my back and do nothin. then finish doggy style. she didn't say nothin afterwards and i didn't ask. but she did tell me to visit her again on Sunday.

Queen Bee
06-18-2005, 12:26 PM
My pussy's wet....
My man puts alot of effort into that shit.....

I keep myself nice and tight for him.

HMMMMM.... ....
He deseves some sweet lovin', some wet kisses > relaxation

SurreaL
06-18-2005, 01:40 PM
I got laid last night (twice!) and once this morning, and in about 5 min's, my girl's going on a trip with her moms for abit, so gotta get the best ya know, peace.

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 03:20 PM
My pussy's wet....

HMMMMM.... ....
He deseves some sweet lovin', some wet kisses > relaxation
i deserve some sweet lovin too girl, call me at 510-4808(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peace

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 03:23 PM
My pussy's wet....

HMMMMM.... ....
He deseves some sweet lovin', some wet kisses > relaxationi deserve some sweet lovin too girl, call me at 920-5451(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peace

TUCO
06-18-2005, 03:26 PM
i was lookin to grease today as well (grease is slang for fuck) but girls with her friend who needs "help" an watever so yea
i guess whenever she has off from work she can come pick me up an shit yo
i tried this other girl who lives close to her and shes all pissed cause i wasnt pickin up the phone yesterday while i was with that girl and was just like "ima have to take a raincheck"
damn yo......fuckin swags (swags is slang for girls)

peace

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 03:28 PM
My pussy's wet....

HMMMMM.... ....
He deseves some sweet lovin', some wet kisses > relaxationi deserve some sweet luvin too girl, call me at 920-5451(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peace

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 03:31 PM
My BOY FROM MIAMI! What up fam, thats real nice for u man. I got some for the first time I was in 5th Grade. LOL. It was funny as hell cuz I was so scared. She slept at my house cuz she was friends with my sister. The next morning my sister went somewhere w/ my mom and the girl comes and tells me to follow her to my room. SHe starts masturbating and then gives me a HJ. I was so scared. Then after we finished with everything, like 2 minutes later (I WAS IN 5th GRADE Remember?) I told her not to tell anyone and we went to BK (Just LIke U did) and her mom came and picked her up. The next day at school she was smiling at me and I was just all red and scared. My friends suspected something but I really never told anyone.

netscape check two
06-18-2005, 03:57 PM
When you say she was a big girl, exactly how big was she? Like 5 foot 3, 235 pounds or something?

TUCO
06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
My BOY FROM MIAMI! What up fam, thats real nice for u man. I got some for the first time I was in 5th Grade. LOL. It was funny as hell cuz I was so scared. She slept at my house cuz she was friends with my sister. The next morning my sister went somewhere w/ my mom and the girl comes and tells me to follow her to my room. SHe starts masturbating and then gives me a HJ. I was so scared. Then after we finished with everything, like 2 minutes later (I WAS IN 5th GRADE Remember?) I told her not to tell anyone and we went to BK (Just LIke U did) and her mom came and picked her up. The next day at school she was smiling at me and I was just all red and scared. My friends suspected something but I really never told anyone.
lol thats a cool story yo....mad young when u had ya first experience yo!
my first time was when i was like 14 yo.....i remember there was a thread her before the crash bout "first times" and i wrote a lyric bout it
i was 14 an she was 19 an it was all dark an shit an my folks went to a concert cause i was at a friends house all day....so i came home and found my brother's friend from school sittin in front of the door and i let her in an shit
we chilled an talked an watever
she told me she wanted to get with my brother and that she was a virgin an shit yo
we jus chilled sum more and i gave her a big friendly hug and grabbed her booty and she looked at me an i started laughing.....she laughed too and we started makin out an shit
she dropped me on the bed, pulled her panties to the side and started riding me an shit....we were both in experienced so it was funny cause i kept slippin off and she couldnt even find her own pussy, lol
we fucked for a couple hours and jus fell asleep.....she woke me up at around 2 a.m. cause my mom jus walked in and i was fuckin nekkid yo! i pulled my shirt on and put some shorts on and fell back in the bed while she got out the room and told my mom i let her in an watever....mom was drunk too so yea, lol
next morning my brother was talkin to her and i saw them makin out an shit, i guess she told him she liked him.....she was leavin and i jus waved at her and she looked at me serious and i was like "?" and i never saw her again
quite a story

peace

TUCO
06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
When you say she was a big girl, exactly how big was she? Like 5 foot 3, 235 pounds or something?
she was 5'7" and weighed 180

peace

netscape check two
06-18-2005, 04:01 PM
She could have injured you when she got on top of you.

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Ha, thats great for ur first time, man, I was just too scared to really enjoy it. I kept thinking she was gonna tell her mom and I was gonna get in trouble. Wow, I was stupid at 11 years old.

TUCO
06-18-2005, 04:07 PM
She could have injured you when she got on top of you.
nah yo....im 6'3" and weight about 260
i can handle anything yo
but i much perfer biggie gurls yo....no video hoes for me kidd

peace

Hidden Chamber
06-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Ha!

jaywoods27
06-18-2005, 04:20 PM
It's that time of the month for my girl but a funny thing happened we met a swingin couple they owned a nightclub in south beach and had pictures of fat joe little john by the way he only drinks bud pete paublo and they wanted us but the guy was 60 and his wife was fucking hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt slamming I wanted my girlfriend and her to hook up and diss the guy but that didn't happen my girlfriend said it was a raw deal I would get the hot girl and she would get the old guy hey works for me lol

netscape check two
06-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Jaywoods,
Are you a swinger? lol Maybe I saw you on that VH1 show.

Murdah Piff
06-18-2005, 04:24 PM
i deserve some sweet luvin too girl, call me at 920-5451(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peacehahahaha youre mad slutty dun

jaywoods27
06-18-2005, 04:28 PM
no im not a swinger but that show took place in the club I was at yesterday holy shit and thats the club I hang out in and I have stayed in the room iv see em 50 cent wwe wrestler president bush kelly clackson santanna guitar player its a good club that why im there

netscape check two
06-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Why was President Bush at that swinger's club? lol

jaywoods27
06-18-2005, 05:16 PM
he was staying at the hotel for his convention in north east pa there is a club connected its not a swingers club it's a regular club but those two swingers are from that area and met another gropu at that club

JASPER
06-18-2005, 05:32 PM
I got laid by a blow up doll, does that count? She was a big mama, harrr just kidding. I blew her up too much and she looked like a fucking sky balloon floating around my bed room.fagit

MefMan36
06-18-2005, 06:11 PM
nah yo....im 6'3" and weight about 260
i can handle anything yo
but i much perfer biggie gurls yo....no video hoes for me kidd

peace
Man im 6' 1" 215 and I cant handle big girls. I like nice little petitte girls. I dont even like big titties. I like a nice ass tho, i need a nice ass. Not big... Nice.

deadlymelody
06-18-2005, 09:08 PM
I haven't been laid since....I think New Year's Eve party. That's a half year ago damn.

Oztradamus
06-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Just a few hours ago... Again :) She took it like a champ... Quite a work out session

*looks at mirros and sip Kool-Aid*

zzzzzz
06-19-2005, 01:29 AM
lol

I-Legit
06-19-2005, 01:30 AM

peace r u guys serious?
cause i think u guessed at that shit...

lol....
get this

TUCO - *pulls down thong* wanna Fuck?
biggirl - yeh sure
TUCO - nice, btw whats your height and wieght?
biggirl - 5'7" and 180 pounds
TUCO - ok cool, now lets fuck

a few minutes later on that day

TUCO - i cant wait to make a thread about this on wucorp, good thing i
got her measurments cause some1 is gonna what to know, i know i did....

Mark
06-19-2005, 08:42 AM
hahaha

Sicka than aidZ
06-19-2005, 01:10 PM
happy birthday,...your 16 right?

TUCO
06-19-2005, 04:55 PM
r u guys serious?
cause i think u guessed at that shit...

lol....
get this

TUCO - *pulls down thong* wanna Fuck?
biggirl - yeh sure
TUCO - nice, btw whats your height and wieght?
biggirl - 5'7" and 180 pounds
TUCO - ok cool, now lets fuck

a few minutes later on that day

TUCO - i cant wait to make a thread about this on wucorp, good thing i
got her measurments cause some1 is gonna what to know, i know i did....
lol nah yo
u jus talkin some shit kiddo.......
i made this thread cause i got laid and never seen a thread bout ppl gettin some
always cool to read a story bout sumone someday, u know
yall jus trippin over the first post.....we in the 3rd page homey...got a story?
get outta here then kidd

and happy born day Spoken.....young ass gunna, lol
keep the 305 alive kidd, no doubt

peace

Sicka than aidZ
06-19-2005, 08:54 PM
uh huh

Sicka than aidZ
06-19-2005, 09:00 PM
yo, one time i shot my load up a bitches nose.../
she walked outta the room an sat down by my bro's../
somebody said, damn gurl, u got blasted.../
she was proud of that until one of my friends started laughin../
he cracked a joke,..the cracked up.../
then a giant cumbubble came out her nose an, shit was to much.../
i needed some so I got the gurl twice as drunk.../
by then she was ready to do everyone.../
unleashed in her nose again,...face it, the bitches luv my super cum

PIR

I-Legit
06-19-2005, 11:04 PM
lol nah yo
u jus talkin some shit kiddo.......
i made this thread cause i got laid and never seen a thread bout ppl gettin some
always cool to read a story bout sumone someday, u know
yall jus trippin over the first post.....we in the 3rd page homey...got a story?
get outta here then kidd

and happy born day Spoken.....young ass gunna, lol
keep the 305 alive kidd, no doubt

peace
lol stop spazzin TUCO, i was jsut fuckin with you yo, man i know u aint that hurt? lmao i hope not man, cause jokes are jokes, no need to get offended and defensive, now yo, lol, no i don't have story, does it matter? lol, no need or a story, didn't come in here to post a story, came here to jsut clown on ya a lil calm down..lol

TonyStarks29
06-19-2005, 11:06 PM
man...in that last post by I-Legit....there seemed to be a lot of nervous "lol's" and "lmao's."

I-Legit
06-19-2005, 11:43 PM
man...in that last post by I-Legit....there seemed to be a lot of nervous "lol's" and "lmao's."
nervous, im laughin at him gettin all pussy hurt and assmuming shit, back off, stop doing what he thinks is what, i care less....

neverous? hahahahha my ass, i had more beef then alot of peopel on this board, shit is fuckin rediculous, why u gettin all hyped anyways?

netscape check two
06-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Those fat girls that be wearing the belly shirts with their big ass bellies hanging out are atrocious.

TUCO
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
lol

peace

Knok-A-Fella
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM
i been chasin this chik for bout 2 weeks now
i been droppin some ill lines to her and bein the sweet talker that the gallies like
so i got with her today and it was fukin heaven

pussy is so much better after u been chasin it for quite long
just like food taste better if its stolen

so as a payback i splahed one on her face as revenge for makin me chase her
lol
lol
lol

peace

TUCO
06-21-2005, 03:32 PM
hahaha no doubt kidd
nice story
and it IS true.....food does taste better when stolen
as for pussy being better after being chased.....woudnt really know
mostly all the pussy i want, i make sure i can get
lol

peace

Knok-A-Fella
06-21-2005, 03:44 PM
so u a smart motherfuka

only goin after pussy u know u can get

very smart, that way u know that ur tappin dat ass

but i like the challenge, thats the problem, wish i didnt

lol

Bless,1

Definitive X
06-22-2005, 12:07 AM

peace
That girl's so big that when Tuco climbs on top of her, his ears pop...nah, that girl's so big even God couldn't raise her spirits...lol, I'm stupid...

GRANDMASSIVE.
06-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I Got Some Head Earlier & Im Bout 2 Get Some Ass Now...peace