PDA

View Full Version : i am convinced about the 1%

PALEFORCE
05-08-2010, 09:07 PM
theyre all FEDS
or wanna be FEDS

show me the superkalafradaliskouisexpealidous(onus) of proof they are not FEDS

*bumps killa bee woodchuck*

0iPyaGobDB8&feature=PlayList&p=C68C8D9C073BBCB8&playnext_from=PL&index=25&playnext=1

diggy
05-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Why do you think this way?

Living-jism
05-08-2010, 09:20 PM
We got you now boy!!!!!

PALEFORCE
05-08-2010, 09:23 PM
maybe none of them are feds but the ones that arent 100% WISH THEY WERE

diggy
05-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Ok, this thread is ridiculous.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-09-2010, 08:10 AM
I'd say it's much more likely you're a fed.

You constantly post "stories" about how you're "fucking with" the police in order to entice others to share their own felonious experiences.

There is no way any human being could possibly be as stupid as you are, obviously there are several police officers (explaining your erratic changes in mood) using your account in order to apprehend young wu tang fans.

You fucking rat piece of shit.

Fuck your badge faggit.

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 08:48 AM
more ad hominems

you still havent provided any empirical PROOf your not a FED

Steezy
05-09-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm a FED. You caught me, yup, just like if a hooker asks if you're a cop, you have to tell her. Yup, How did you know Pale? What gave me away? I tried my hardest to act as the Urban Youths I arrest daily so I could become one of the nice, regularly posting members of the Wu-Tang Corp. Was it my amount of posts a day? Was it that I would visit one day without posting anything? I am quote concerned as to how you found me out. Is there a mole in the department? Is he reporting to you? Shit, I should have known. It's Jenkins, isn't it? That fucker's been sketchy since day one. No one his references never matched. I can't believe it. That son of a bitch sold me out. I knew I should've kicked his ass when I had the chance. Guy's been sleeping around with my life since this sting started. I can't believe it. Fuckin' Jenkins. What else did he tell you? Shit, did he mention WUnded Fox too? Fuck, if he mentioned him then we've lost our most valuable informant. Shit, what am I suppose to do now? My cover's blown... Fuckin' Palehorse...

check two
05-09-2010, 11:43 AM
The 1% seems caught off guard.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 01:19 PM
lol
you really are a complete idiot. wow.

i now firmly believe palehorse is a character. no one could possibly be this stupid and still be capable of using a computer.

Come Honor Face
05-09-2010, 01:22 PM
^^^it's not stupidity, it's mental illness.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Pale actually doesn't understand the term "onus of proof".

Look at him trying to use it in sentences.

If we are Fed's, the onus is still on you to prove it faggit.

Can you comprehend anything?

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 02:42 PM
^^^lol exactly

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 02:43 PM
im gonna onus some proof your all a bunch of faggots and virgins soon as i find this one pic faggots!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-09-2010, 02:45 PM
The only reason i would want to be a FED is so every night coming home from work i could go past Pale's house, kick in the door, and make him make love to the wall while i tear pages out of books he's bought after seeing them on infomercials.

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 02:47 PM
you must want a bullet in your calcified pineal gland too faggot

Come Honor Face
05-09-2010, 02:49 PM
the only reason i would want to be a fed is so every night coming home from work i could go past pale's house, kick in the door, and make him make love to the wall while i tear pages out of books he's bought after seeing them on infomercials.

lmao!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-09-2010, 02:50 PM
lol, i can tell you're mad, because you're just about to threaten to fly to Australia to meet me in a gym.

Or shoot me.

Fucking pig.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 02:51 PM
lol
the only reason i would want to be a fed is to see how palehorse acts when he's at work.

im gonna onus some proof your all a bunch of faggots and virgins soon as i find this one pic faggots!

and you're supposed to be a revolutionary? why don't you learn how to form a coherent sentence before telling us how lemurian underpants gnomes are conspiring with the jews to turn us all into cockroaches on a computer chip or whatever the fuck you're claiming this week.

and lol at you calling anybody a virgin.
o·nus

   /ˈoʊhttp://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngnəs/ http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show Spelled[oh-nuhhttp://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngs] http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html) Show IPA
–noun,pluralo·nus·es. 1. a difficult or disagreeable obligation, task, burden, etc.

2. burden of proof.Compare onus probandi (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/onus+probandi).

3. blame or responsibility.

learn.

Come Honor Face
05-09-2010, 02:52 PM
PALEHORSE

http://lettertoamerica.podbus.com/pictures/Jett%20Paranoia.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 02:52 PM
pale, have you called your mother to wish her a happy mothers' day or do you think she's a fed too?

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 02:55 PM
so how that work with your gay lover and your doo doo baby? does one of you get mothers day or do you both just celebrate fathers day?

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 02:56 PM
^^^you suck at humor and life in general.

SID
05-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Palehorse if you let us know what personality disorder you have maybe we can understand you better.

Talk to me brother.....

Longbongcilvaringz
05-09-2010, 03:02 PM
To be fair, Palehorse was convinced some guy who moved in next door to him who didn't immediately talk about the weather, was a FED.

So it's only logical he suspects almost everyone.

SID
05-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Sounds to me like paranoid personality disorder with a hint of anti socialness and a dash of dellusion...

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Sounds to me like paranoid personality disorder with a hint of anti socialness and a dash of dellusion...

if only i was a rapper from london that wanted to be a rapper from newyork. yea that would be trill whoodi

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/siddig-6.jpg

Steezy
05-09-2010, 03:25 PM
God damn it palehorse.

Who's the mole.
I'm not playing this game with you.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Steezy does sound like the kind of name a Fed would pick if they were trying to fit in.

diggy
05-09-2010, 07:04 PM
He still did not answer why he believed them to be feds.

How could a person of integrity throw around accusations like that?

Somebody please norway this thread.

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 07:34 PM
im fucking with these homos

like bateman thinking hes smart using the word onus

yall are taking me seruiously?? like i really think these 2 bumbling idiots are some kind of special op masterminds hahaha

but i am serious about the 11% being a group of closet faggots

PALEFORCE
05-09-2010, 07:36 PM
and snitches

diggy
05-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Even if I were to believe that, the thread only reveals you in a bad way.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-09-2010, 08:21 PM
yall are taking me seruiously?? like i really think these 2 bumbling idiots are some kind of special op masterminds hahaha

but i am serious about the 11% being a group of closet faggots
hahahahaha
Even if I were to believe that, the thread only reveals you in a bad way.
seriously.

diggy
05-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Strange psychology.

Steezy
05-09-2010, 09:56 PM
11%

11%? Where did the extra 10 % come from?

INF
05-09-2010, 10:09 PM
bOXnxmlEkY0

ZigZag
05-09-2010, 10:40 PM
A lot of these ppl on here is feds. That's why when i post that real shit i dont get many replies post some bullshit i get many replies.

"illuminati want my mind soul and my body secret societ trying to keep they eye on me"

Living-jism
05-09-2010, 10:46 PM
They are always watching...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/onraj/123707930955.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-10-2010, 03:14 AM
Notice how whenever someone gets themselves ethered (self or otherwise) they always try to say that they were just kidding and that their thread is a "trap" (a trap on a wu tang forum, i might add...).

and lol, zig is the darker model Palehorse with only a little more sense.

The guy actually believes Jay Z is an illuminati agent sent here to destroy the minds of the youth.

SID
05-10-2010, 03:24 AM
What's going on?

Does palehorse believe a wu tang corp usergroup is a sinister grouping of homosexuals bent on bringing his blog down?

Does palehorse have a cognitive disabillity?

Does palehorse stick to his leather armchair during summer?

Why does palehorse enjoy foreign gyms so much?

I need answers people.

EAGLE EYE
05-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Why did Brock distance himself?

If those 2 got too close would the dough possibly morph into an arm-leg-leg-arm gingerbread mayne?

SID
05-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Dough for Dayz
Feat Dough Man
http://i44.tinypic.com/214s000.png
Coming Soon!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-10-2010, 03:46 PM
looooooooool

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Notice how whenever someone gets themselves ethered (self or otherwise) they always try to say that they were just kidding and that their thread is a "trap" (a trap on a wu tang forum, i might add...).

The guy actually believes Jay Z is an illuminati agent sent here to destroy the minds of the youth.

you have to love 'traps'...it's like the equivalent of correcting someone and their response being 'i knew that, i was just testing you'

What's going on?

Does palehorse believe a wu tang corp usergroup is a sinister grouping of homosexuals bent on bringing his blog down?

Does palehorse have a cognitive disabillity?

Does palehorse stick to his leather armchair during summer?

Why does palehorse enjoy foreign gyms so much?

I need answers people.

hahahahaha

Dough for Dayz

Feat Dough Man
http://i44.tinypic.com/214s000.png

Coming Soon!

jesus christ waterskiing in hell

Why did Brock distance himself?

If those 2 got too close would the dough possibly morph into an arm-leg-leg-arm gingerbread mayne?

-dead-

seriously, brock is too busy following me and bateman from thread to thread in a failed attempt to get human interaction the only way he knows how. but the fact that even he thinks pale is an irrational vaginal wart is revealing.

PALEFORCE
05-10-2010, 05:41 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/siddig-4.jpg

Steezy
05-11-2010, 08:07 AM
So, I showed my friend this thread.
To which, he said the following.

You sir are a stupid dumbshit who doesn't deserve a dick. Unless you are a girl then you don't deserve your pussy. Please go replace your pancreas with a bowling ball and skydive into into man-eating animal infested waters wherein you survive without a dick, without a sphincter, without an ear, or even your nutsack. Or better yet, thread a needle with a string, then dip it in saltwater and jam it through your testicles, then put the same exact string in both of your eyeballs where it will mold and cause you to go blind. So then you will need a seeing eye dog named Butch who will chew on your infected nutsack every day for the rest of your life. When you get him to lick the peanut butter off, he'll somehow manage to choke on your tiny little shaft. Then he will die causing you to cry out of your blind eyes and you will be left helpless crying for your dead testy chewing dog in the street while you are mowed down by a guy in a powder blue Prius and live in pain for exactly 666 minutes before you die finally exiling you to hell. THEN (no i am NOT done) Satan's minions will chew out your kidneys and stuff them in your ass that doesn't have a sphincter then when you talk you will sound like Al Quaeda and be pelted with rocks everywhere you go until you are hated enough to be let into the tenth chamber of hell where your immortal soul will burn for tens of hundreds of thousands of centuries without any shit breaks until you fucking explode and guts go everywhere and your wife (who is not missing you at all cause she's fucking your cousin Steve) gets hit with your gay ass bowling ball pancreas and she dies and also goes to Hell to be raped by lava demons, where she'll get her cunt burned off for eternity, but your soul goes to Super Hell where they convert you to a cat fucking atheist with no liver and then they will torture you with your dead dog butch's soul and he will chew the remaining pieces of your infected nutsack off until he is forced to chew off your entire dick and shove it down your throat. You'll choke, die, and got to Extreme Hell and have your dick replaced with Hitler's dick and then they send you back up to Earth where you find a sign sticking out of your head that says 'I have Hitler's nuts!' And then when Jews read it they will get their dogs to chew out your new balls and rip off your face and then you die and go to Butch Hell and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 Butch clones chew your balls for ever and ever and ever! Eventually one of the clones will eat your last bit of nutsack off and you will be crying from so much pain that they kick you out of Butch hell and send you back to Earth where you are forced live in an apartment with over 9,000 gay people in New Jersey until Richard Simmons breaks in your house through your toilet and forces you to do hours and hours of dancing to the oldies. And just when you think it's all over, Carrot Top comes over to do some prop comedy for you. Then, after breaking your leg, a giant koala bear breaks in through your window and chews the other off. Then you, laying there, legless Pedobear breaks in through your shower and pokes a hole in your cheek which he sticks his wang in until there's a huge meteor shower which rips through your body, and leaves you alive to feel nothing but pain and suffering. All other human beings are dead but yourself, and you can't move. Your only food comes from the occasional cockroach that climbs in through a hole in your cheek (that Pedobear made from poking you so much) and walks down close enough to your throat so you can swallow and the cum you got from Pedobear raping you. Then 30 years later, bunch of ass robot-pirate-bears come for you and start poking even more holes in your body 'till you bleed to death and go back to Butch hell where you belong. Then when the Butch clones want nothing to do with you (because one of them ate your testicles off) please skin yourself with a rusty pizza cutter then pour chew tobacco and alcohol all over yourself, shove a rake up your butt and make yourself an anus just to pull it back out and tie it around a stalagmite in which you hang yourself on, then hollow out the inside of your dick and wrap the outer skin around your lips the piss and cum stream going into your mouth, stick needles in your eyeballs and shit up your nose then stick a dagger into both your eardrums and scalp yourself, put a nail on your skull then hit it with a hammer multiple times then tear your jaw off its hinge and nail it to your chin, stretch your uvula out of your mouth then wrap it around your face, cut your face down to the bone and snap both your elbows and knees rib your feet and hand off and stab all the bone ends into your lungs, then cut open your stomach and expose all your organs, grabbing your intestine and making it into a noose, then rub honey all over yourself and watch as hellbugs and hellcrabs and small hellanimals crawl all over you and start to eat you alive for days as you lay in your own stinking pile of shit piss and sperm going into your mouth as hellrats and hellbugs and hellwasps nest living inside your organs and then splash stomach acid all over your face and chew on your own muscles and organs and tongue to prevent starvation and hellanimals crawl through your neck you choke on a hellporcupine and get spikes sticking through your jugulars and throat, then disconnect all your veins and arteries and stick the ends in your nose as blood comes shooting up your nose and filling your skull and shooting out through the small holes in your eyes caused by the needles then after months drown in your own shit. Eventually you'll wake up still with the shit on your face, surprised to see that you have all your body parts and get raped by Michael Jackson who died from looking at your face. then he cums on your bowling ball pancreas untill EVERY Butch clone comes and chews his nuts off and then the Butch clones cum on your pancreas and your face explodes. You come back as a 13 year old sexy Jewish girl in 1945, where you are in a concentration camp and you get gang raped by 666 Nazis and even Hitler himself gets so turned on by your sexiness that he ties you to the ground and smacks your face with his dick, trying to force you to give him a blowjob until he crushes your head and your brains come out and it dries to the ground so you are stuck there being cock slapped by Hitler, Michael Jackson, and your cousin Steve (who turned out to be weaselfan) until he dies and leaves you there until you die and go to hell, Satan rapes your family who is also dead. Then you try to save them and get hit by a warthog and Master Chief rapes you 7 times until his shield goes down and then he gets killed by the Arbiter who also rapes you until you have six new shit holes. You'll then lose all your precious body fluids through your new shit holes and you fucking evaporate. You wake up in your room, still a sexy Jewish chick, but now you're lesbian and you have a penis and you got Hitler's nuts back. You don't want to be a shemale so you go in your garage and force your dick into a toaster but you just crush and toast your nuts, you are too much of a pussy to finish the job. Your junk now dangle by a small piece of skin which you tear off to use to choke your mom who accidentally eats them and dies and you fuck her corpse until her rotten cunt infuses with your small pecker and you're stuck fucking her until you die and go to Incest is Best Hell still fucking your mom to be raped in the ass by Satan himself who will eventually get his dick infused with your butthole so you'll be walking around with your mom and Satan fucking you until their members rot off. You pump your mom's corpse's stomach and get your nuts and glue them back on and after escaping the seven layers of hell where you were forced to stick your head up a million goatses, you finally make it back to Earth where you wind up somewhere in Nevada and you accidentally digest a cactus from your rectum and then when you ask an albino for directions to the nearest hospital, he ends up being Pedobear in disguise who rapes you in your ass that is filled with cactus quills and he impales his dick and it gets stuck in there. He tries to squirm it out but it gets ripped off and he dies and goes to some dimension inhabited by horny naked girls. Lucky him. A few weeks later you befriend a black furry, emo, stoner chick and one day you get really high and fuck her. She leans over and notices your testicles are crushed and toasted and she leaves you and becomes satanic so she can go to hell and have a several way with your old girlfriend, some lava demons and now a gigantic foot. You get depressed and cut your dick off and bleed to death where you go to hell to see the hot sex both of your girlfriends are (no longer) forced to have with lava demons and the foot. This causes them pleasure but you can't get a boner or whack off because you cut off your dick, dumbass. While you are watching the three get it on in a semen covered gory, footy, orgasm, Hitler comes over, stares deeply at you then whispers in your ear "I want my nuts back" and he grabs your... I mean Hitler's nuts and pulls them until he accidentally pops one of them and his hand gets covered in his own sperm which turns him gay and he starts fucking you in the asshole but his shaft gets stuck in your butthole with Pedobear's dick and you take a very hard shit and you shit out both of their dicks fall out and you have watch Hitler eat the shitty, dicky concoction (see what I did there?) and puke them back up until your dick grows back. When it finally does, you develop a lava demon on black emo on feet on your first girlfriend fetish and you get the bad urge to jump in but you can't because you're in hell and all you can do is watch. You can't even whack off to it either or your dick would fall off and you'd have to watch Hitler eat it and puke it until it grows back.

Alittle long, but worth it.

SID
05-11-2010, 08:11 AM
The internet
A place were people practise being funny

Steezy
05-11-2010, 08:12 AM
The internet is dangerous.

Where's the "Burning Monk" album?

And now, after your edit.
The internet
A place were people practise being funny

were -> where
practise -> practice

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
http://memeparty.com/i/00bebac651c667eedd8aa786ebbd2665.gif

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 04:35 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/341/1percent.jpg

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2010, 04:40 PM
VREJSi7Cj8M

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2010, 05:51 PM

oh yes, there is a handbook for how to follow an 'ethering' or 'fail' on this site. It's the worst when people do it, and won't admit to doing it and keep doing it even after they ahve been exposed.

Or they will say.."Youre on my dick" or "You wish you was me" or "I'm getting pussy tonight, I dont care"

its endless

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Yea well I'm cooking kabobs tonight on the grill.

Maybe I'll soak 'em in stronger ether first.

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2010, 06:26 PM
i think i have fully mastered ether deflection/redirection.
its all in the wrist.
http://web.tiscalinet.it/silviodr/javelin-lamar.jpg

PALEFORCE
05-11-2010, 06:54 PM
bateman is the same genuis that said video footage wasnt a reliable source of info

yea....

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 06:59 PM
mayne I totally Ether'D him in another thread:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/984/fhb.jpg

Rocked his socks and stole the shirt right off his devil back DUNN.

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
hahahahahahaa yeah iforgot to rep for that ruby.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I say palehorse takes his GIN money (not be confused with blood money) and flies to the Outback down unda and reconciles their differences over dubstep and cawktails.

Then make a thread about it, minus the dough/lanky-panky smooch pix.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2010, 08:02 PM
bateman is the same genuis that said video footage wasnt a reliable source of info

yea....

bro, you copy entire articles onto your blog without citing any source, that's what i was referring to Einstein.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 08:07 PM
CITE your sources fggt.

BTW I was in BORDERS yesterday and they had survival quick references for like $6 sources, face paint, and batteries included.

Uncle Steezo
05-11-2010, 08:09 PM
clown sex?

diggy
05-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Clown sex is some of the best sex.

While having sex you always see a smile on the face of the clown.

Also, there are props like ballons, toys, horns, funny dances, etc.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-11-2010, 09:58 PM
lol fmj's the shit

http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/how-come-the-clown-at-my-birthday-party-did-not-look-like-her.jpg

http://whofortedblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/alison_clown.jpg

clowns are odd and frightening.
http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=59475&stc=1&d=1230264559

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
that shit is on sum Black Raaab WHOA!! type shit ^^^^

Yea clown sex and the 1%. Natures candy.

Living-jism
05-11-2010, 11:45 PM
The conspiracy is every where.

PALEFORCE
05-12-2010, 08:43 AM
i have anus of proof this exist

Steezy
05-12-2010, 02:31 PM
"I see you're drinking 1%, is that because you think you're fat? Cause, you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Uncle Steezo
05-12-2010, 02:40 PM
http://marriedblackmen.dicami.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/icecream.jpg
http://celticrebel.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/cdm7anus.jpg
http://badarchaeology.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/grey_alien.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-28-2011, 10:23 PM
QwTSpDAHpk0

8W-qW6v0Rds

PALEFORCE
05-28-2011, 10:40 PM
U-GOD is a runt like pandemic is to _____

RzaRectum
05-30-2011, 12:48 AM
i have anus of proof this exist

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/12528872606.gif

diggy
05-30-2011, 01:12 AM
1ChmcC8p35s&feature=related

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Z8d9NQfC-7w

TSA
05-30-2011, 11:10 AM
U-GOD is a runt like pandemic is to _____
you can't say 'is a' and 'is to' for this to work you fucking retard.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2011, 11:19 AM
LMAO

thats where passing the 7th grade would have really been a help to Paledick

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm trying to figure out what's dumber, Palehorse making the accusations or bateman and panda responding to them.

TSA
05-30-2011, 11:33 AM
dude beautiful rock, i know you wanna have fun and make fun of ppl but the effects of your beastment dwelling breasts and fly poker based pharaphanalia have not gone away. shut the fuck up lol

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Seriously, I didn't understand much of that. Try again.

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 11:38 AM
dude beautiful rock, i know you wanna have fun and make fun of ppl but the effects of your beastment dwelling breasts and fly poker based pharaphanalia have not gone away. shut the fuck up lol
Don't you need some kind of formal education to be in the FBI? This nigga tried to use corn vouchers to get into Devry.

BASCO
05-30-2011, 11:39 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/vwyjjn.gif

i was going to put brocks photo here but didn't want to put the work in. so if any of you basement dwellas don't mind .. .

TSA
05-30-2011, 11:40 AM
http://www.onlymotivational.com/pictures/Motivational_pics-basement_Dweller.jpg

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 11:49 AM
As I told you before, I'm an attic dweller. The picture of me, clearly displays that.

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 11:50 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/vwyjjn.gif

i was going to put brocks photo here but didn't want to put the work in. so if any of you basement dwellas don't mind .. .
I'm sorry, I don't even know who the fuck you are.

TSA
05-30-2011, 11:53 AM
http://webservice.imagesauce.net/image/1438/160x160.jpg
HP: 32
Energy:12
Race: Warlock

As I told you before, I'm an attic dweller. The picture of me, clearly displays that

TSA
05-30-2011, 11:58 AM
dxwkG7Uc4OM

I'm sowwe, I don't even know whu the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

http://www.methodsofhealing.com/files/2010/10/how-to-get-rid-of-man-boobs.jpg
http://www.affinityzone.com/IrishSpinner.jpgHISSsssssssss

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 12:02 PM
yawn.

TSA
05-30-2011, 12:04 PM
yawn.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SgtLVKv-fYI/AAAAAAAADOI/plsp4M9RqU0/s1600/Geek-712146.jpg

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 12:04 PM
That's neat. You're neat. I bet you are in heaps of pussy right now. Heaps.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/arnold-schwarzenegger/pictures/arnold-schwarzenegger-picture-2.jpg

INF
05-30-2011, 12:06 PM
HP: 32
Energy:12
Race: Warlock

As I told you before, I'm an attic dweller. The picture of me, clearly displays that
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 12:19 PM
dxwkG7Uc4OM

I'm sowwe, I don't even know whu the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

the fuck you arew

http://www.methodsofhealing.com/files/2010/10/how-to-get-rid-of-man-boobs.jpg
http://www.affinityzone.com/IrishSpinner.jpgHISSsssssssss

I posted this yesterday.
While I do think TSA has some valid points, I reject his original premise that he doesn't read because he finds the posts interesting, it's that he just doesn't read. With his 3rd gradeish writing style and lack of witticisms, if the internet were a piece of paper, you get the sense he would be writing in crayon. I mean his best humor hotbuttons are large bold type and a nauseatingly long chain of the same picture copy and pasted.

Don't worry, he probably won't read this anyway.You went to the well already? How does it feel to be owned by your own post faggot?

TSA
05-30-2011, 01:34 PM
http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm428/partypooper12/manoween5.jpg
...Ssho thatsh when i owned Tee Essh Aye with hish own posht..

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Exposed.

TSA
05-30-2011, 01:37 PM
Exposed.
+16 Energy

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Stop beating off a dead horse.

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
+16 Energy

lol

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 01:55 PM
lolOnly the nerdiest of nerds would find that funny. I'm glad you're embracing who you are and not simply playing it off as a gimmick anymore.

You're on here 23 hours a day which suggests you don't get any sleep, much less pussy.

Exposed.

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 01:58 PM
At least Skampoe takes some time off from his incoherent ramblings to flip his wife over and stick his Limp Bizkit in her Puddle of Mudd.

EAGLE EYE
^
I wanna embrace you Mr. Thundah Thighs

Mumm Ra
You're on here 23 hours a day which suggests you don't get any sleep, much less pussy.

Exposed.

TSA
05-30-2011, 02:00 PM
LOL at Bee-rock having sex

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JxqHUTypQvc/TPoPe7p4PtI/AAAAAAAAEEo/aDJOUkaJ8S4/s1600/6-fat-man.jpg (http://www.sodahead.com/fun/are-fat-people-victims-or-gluttons/question-1278411/)

TSA
05-30-2011, 02:03 PM
http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/gPkfjK5M-TY/2.jpg
At least Skampoe takes some time off from his incoherent ramblings to flip his wife over and stick his Limp Bizkit in her Puddle of Mudd.

http://skyplayer.sky.com/SVOD/SKYCULTURE/IMAGES/Sky%20Real%20Lives/B/Biggest%20Loser/Series%206/L_BiggestLoser6-gen14.jpg
GROLIC?

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Oh snap, burn. Rep+1

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 02:13 PM
haha

I like watching Brock has these random little mental melt-downs when his Nacho allowance runs dry.

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Yes, your unfunny replies to my posts are devastating to my already fragile self esteem. An IT nerd, and a corn nigga are destroying me on the internet. What will I ever do?

TSA
05-30-2011, 02:20 PM
I also feel his periodic emotional deterioration to be entertaining. An edgy minimalistic approach to lives with mother attacks in RPG formation. I like how, unlike his past emotional deterioration, this one has be lace with a gritty DOUBLE rock band reference diss over a grimey rza thread. I rate this one a 3.5/5 though i wish it would have had more Tectus Moa features.

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 02:24 PM
That was pretty clever actually. I am mildly impressed although the whole posts rings of something I read before on this very forum. Without proper text size and multiple repeated images to back up the humor, it lacks the overall punch of a normal TSA post. I give it a 3.7/5

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 02:24 PM
haha

I think the real reason he's got such a hard on for "web beef" right now is because no one invited him to a cook out this weekend.

Jesus Brock, I know red hot dogs are probably -17 energy

but you gotta suck it up sometimes and rise above the Potato salad like a chubby Phoenix.

beautifulrock
05-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Robby takes his keyboard to the Geek Squad for regular semen stain cleanings.

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 02:36 PM
http://www.toyshopoflondon.com/db/images/juicebox.jpg

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes, your unfunny replies to my posts are devastating to my already fragile self esteem. An IT nerd, and a corn nigga are destroying me on the internet. What will I ever do?

WxEw2Kc0U6Y

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2011, 07:42 PM
jesus brock you are terrible

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Whats even funnier is I've done about 15 miles on my bike today then sonned the moonbat attic kids over 3g during a water break

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 09:12 PM
yeah i hear fixed gear biking really works up the etheric juices.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-30-2011, 09:13 PM
brock is like........

check two

check two
05-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Harry and the Hendersons, what are you talking about? I'm nothing like that fat boy go fish dude.

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 09:25 PM
yeah i hear fixed gear biking really works up the etheric juices.

Who said anything about fixed gear?

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 09:26 PM
dude... brock would beat that ass.

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/4/4/9/7/44978/w/v/a/6/wva6/tumblr_lle1wlAWl11qhcp3yo1_500_m.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-30-2011, 09:40 PM
WxEw2Kc0U6Y
TLSvHZgHZ1o|(

BASCO
05-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Harry and the Hendersons, what are you talking about? I'm nothing like that fat boy go fish dude.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/117/1170978/men-in-black-2_480_poster_1306451435.jpg

TSA
05-31-2011, 12:13 AM
Bee rock smells like shit dude LOL

Sham-iLL
05-31-2011, 10:42 AM
woo woo swag swag