PDA

View Full Version : How to get a million youtube views?

INF
05-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Yo , Im all off into youtube right now and lovin it and everything but Im wondering how the fuck some of these ppl get a million views

look at this bullshit
ocj9_bj5QTs

5 MILLION PLUS viewsssssss.wwwwwwwwwtttttttttffffffffffffff?????? ?????????

does anybody here know of ways to get a lot of views for your youtube videos without whoring yourself????

I noticed that some ppl use clever tagging or whatever.YOu can use tags of whatever is getting the most hits in the net I guess????

and then I seen a video yesterday and it has some chick in her bra for the still shot of the video so OF COURSE i click it.Turns out she doesnt show up till the end of the video.but this must have been how they got a million views. its a funny video an all but still

dVhqJ4pRTlI

So , how is it possible to get up to a million views????

and no mf's I aint trying to hear you say this and that about "show ya dick on youtube for a miliion views" or some other gay ass shit.im being SOAWF here , just for a moment

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 09:17 PM
understanding the psychology of the village idiot and user experience + tagging your shit like a Micronesian.

INF
05-11-2010, 09:26 PM
define the user experience part please.

Crackhead Bob
05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
post a video of a classic song. It will take a while, but you'll get there

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 11:32 PM
define the user experience part please.

For youtube?

That would be like trying to decode the DNA for 2 billion humans. Statisticians only take a small slice of the pie when sampling something they can turn into a trend or bright colored infograph. Yet statistics are the new grammar and it will take years for the human race to accept this rather than acting on emotion or hearsay.

You are better off tuning into the collective conscious. It's not that hard.

Crackhead Bob
05-11-2010, 11:52 PM
For youtube?

That would be like trying to decode the DNA for 2 billion humans. Statisticians only take a small slice of the pie when sampling something they can turn into a trend or bright colored infograph. Yet statistics are the new grammar and it will take years for the human race to accept this rather than acting on emotion or hearsay.

You are better off tuning into the collective conscious. It's not that hard.I did not post this. I swear.

EAGLE EYE
05-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Thall shall not mock a dinowhore

Lex Lugor
05-12-2010, 12:04 AM
That nigga just posted his hoe slappin meat bat thread was the hottest discussion this year, metaphorically speaking of course, I guess shit sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do son. Drop trout.

SKAMPOE
05-12-2010, 12:13 AM
its all about the TAG!!

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2010, 12:37 AM
lol like that nasty body spray???

INF
05-12-2010, 12:41 AM
thanks guys. Brock , Ill take your advice and upload a couple of joints tomorrow. One time I uploaded an old school joint and got denied due to copyright or some shit. Ill upload something like Beach Boys California girls or some shit.

and as far as tags go , I ended up copying the top ten searched shits off the yahoo front page and then I pasted them into each of my tag boxes.Hopefully Ill see some type of gain tomorrow. if anything I'll just keep editing the tag boxes with the new top ten searched everyday untill I see some results.

I hate going around place to place talkin bout "HEY!!! HERE IS MY VIDEO >>PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!" thats just not me. Seems like if I want ppl to watch this shit though I gotta throw myself out there somehow.

INF
05-12-2010, 12:46 AM
That nigga just posted his hoe slappin meat bat thread was the hottest discussion this year, metaphorically speaking of course, I guess shit sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do son. Drop trout.
yo , Im not sure what you are saying right here. its like the time Killbot ask me if I was under the influence.

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2010, 12:59 AM
thanks guys. Brock , Ill take your advice and upload a couple of joints tomorrow. One time I uploaded an old school joint and got denied due to copyright or some shit. Ill upload something like Beach Boys California girls or some shit.

and as far as tags go , I ended up copying the top ten searched shits off the yahoo front page and then I pasted them into each of my tag boxes.Hopefully Ill see some type of gain tomorrow. if anything I'll just keep editing the tag boxes with the new top ten searched everyday untill I see some results.

I hate going around place to place talkin bout "HEY!!! HERE IS MY VIDEO >>PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!" thats just not me. Seems like if I want ppl to watch this shit though I gotta throw myself out there somehow.

Just name it something peculiar. Maybe grow your hair out all fucked up like I did.

http://soundbayouramble.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/tomwaits.jpg

INF
05-12-2010, 01:04 AM
tom waits is the man.I wish more ppl craved music that is constructed in the vein of Tom Waits. He once did the drums for one of his songs on a toilet seat.TOO DOPE.

def thinking about growing out my hair all fucked up but its a hot summer.

lot of my videos dont really have me in them though ... visually ..

I have some ideas story boarded for videos where I am walking around downtown slappin fives an shit to everybody but I just havent gone out and shot it yet.

Videos of me isnt really what my channel is about though.

SKAMPOE
05-12-2010, 01:12 AM
http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/haaaahahha.jpg http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/haaaahahha.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2010, 01:46 AM
tom waits is the man.I wish more ppl craved music that is constructed in the vein of Tom Waits. He once did the drums for one of his songs on a toilet seat.TOO DOPE.

def thinking about growing out my hair all fucked up but its a hot summer.

lot of my videos dont really have me in them though ... visually ..

I have some ideas story boarded for videos where I am walking around downtown slappin fives an shit to everybody but I just havent gone out and shot it yet.

Videos of me isnt really what my channel is about though.

I bought the 'low side of the road' biography which he denounced for strange reasons, but then again its the most accurate detail of his career to date.

I'd probably do the same since I don't want my full life story told. Especially when your stage life intertwines with fiction and reality.
Regardless I've learned a huge chunk of music history and how crazy downtown LA was back in the 50's-70s.

Living-jism
05-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Tom Waits rulz!

PALEFORCE
05-12-2010, 08:42 AM
tube toolbox

INF
05-12-2010, 09:24 AM
tube toolbox huh????

I was thinking about something like that but I dont want it to be too difficult.I just seen an ad for tube toolbox and it seems like a good idea.says there is a free trial version but Im gonna see whats on torrents for it cuz I aint fixing to do a free trial version of a fuckin thing.

YO!!! ROBBIE Downtown LA used to be a fuckin wasteland.its still fucked up but yeah man back in the day that shit really was skid row.

http://www.box.net/shared/i38bvjyj8l

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-12-2010, 04:54 PM
inf tht vid of the foreigner playing GTA4 is actually kinda funny...

and yea idk i thnk theres a whole buuncha sites nd shit where ppl subscribe to eachother nd shit...but idk i got a vid of beats i made like 2 years ago tht are terrible compared to my new shit but it has like 37,000 views no lie...nd a mobb deep one wit like 7,000 and a lloyd banks one with like 5,000

i wud say yea like sum1 said before uploading tracks that arent alrdy on youtube (u cud even go to datpiff and find a few random mixtape tracks tht havent been uploaded nd put them up) or dig deep nd look for old interviews nd shit..u will def get views of tht...

u cud also come up with bullshit titles like upload ur beat nd make the title "lil wayne gets raped in jail" or sum crazy shit like tht nd make sure a picture tht wud semi-support this claim is the background so they'll click on it...

alsom just looking up other youtube beatmakers(they're aare ALOT) nd networking thru just tellin ppl to subscribe nd shit will work bcuz my utubes doin alrite rite now i shud say

INF
05-12-2010, 05:05 PM
I really did like that gta video.that dude that thinks he is black kills it.He has another video where he goes to a town square and they have the last supper displayed in life size model form in front of a church and GET THIS -mf thinks its the first KKK rally and is offended cuz he says he is like the only black dude in prauge or some shit,. COMEDY GOLD RIGHT THERE

I like how they slowly get the world of gta but the best part is when they open the case and they like"wtf we are not from college" LMFAO

and then when they find out you can get busted if you dont kill the cops and then they go on a rampage killing cops.

good stuff.

yeah ,taggin my shit with the current top ten did NOTHING. Im gonna have to slut myself and make random friends with ppl I dont know or care about. its myspace all over again.smh , its okay though cuz youtube has a LOT to offer. I still have yet to fill out my Twitter or Facebook accounts.Had those 2 for a yr now and I only have 1 photo up and nothing else ,no bio no friends , ZIP.

I went to make my twitter and facebook accounts last week and it turned out I already made them last yr.WTF?????!!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-12-2010, 05:28 PM
lmao yea i made my twitter a while ago but just got my facebook made bcuz i was holding on to MS but it just got to the point where NO ONE is EVER on myspace

INF
05-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Some ppl are still on myspace but its not like it used to be.I'm still gonna keep the my space but I guess I need to get the twitter set up. I don't think I really wanna fuck with facebook.