PDA

View Full Version : Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

zooruka
05-13-2010, 05:05 AM
Look visionz is just a vendictive person,who is trying to play the mod card ,because he can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!! This was proven in his "message to zooruka" thread where dude even made a thread trying to convince me to see things the way he see`s them.

Visionz has become way to emotional, bordering on obsessive !!!!!, and for him this is nothing more than a personal score he wants to settle with me !!!!! rather than a warranted ban ...secondly he goes around the corp constantly abusing me or making threads that abuse me and my beliefs like the recent one in general chat and the countless posts he makes in k.t.l calling me a fucken moron and a fucken idiot ,yet I don`t complain !!!! If anyone should be banned it should be him for the sort of compulsive abusive behaviour he has displayed towards me in recent months.

I urge the powers that be to reconsider his request for me to be banned, because, I feel Im a fairly good contributor to k.t.l, and because visionz is doing it for personal reasons.

peace be with you !

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 05:08 AM
I don't think you'll be banned, I saw people 10 times worst than you and they still here :)

zooruka
05-13-2010, 05:13 AM
Thanks hellspawn,

Visionz is becoming weird and obsessive i.m.o with this sh*t.

he will deny it but from where im standing dude needs to take a break from wu tang corp.

peace be with you !

Edgar Erebus
05-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Look visionz is just a vendictive person,who is trying to play the mod card because, he can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!!

This is not fair, visionz has become way to emotional bordering on obsessive !!!!!, and for him this is nothing more than a personal score he wants to settle with me !!!!! rather than a warrented ban ...secondly he goes around the corp constantly abusing me or making threads that abuse me and my beliefs like the recent one in general chat and the countless posts he makes in k.t.l calling me a fucken moron and a fucken idiot ,yet I don`t complain !!!! If anyone should be banned it should be him for the sort of compulsive abusive behaviour he has displayed towards me in recent months.

I urge the powers that be to reconsider his request for me to be banned, because, I feel Im a fairly good contributor to k.t.l, and because visionz is doing it for personal reasons.

peace be with you !

http://onewhitetree.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/crybaby-12.jpg

Step on up.

Frank Sobotka
05-13-2010, 05:37 AM
He can`t handle a debateIt's not a debate when one side is just posting random bullshit

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2010, 06:22 AM
I was banned (quite rightly) for posting far less offensive material than you.

Additionally, the volume of your post could easily be categorised as spam.

Often instead of addressing the subject of a thread, you will regurgitate any Christian doctrine which you think is relevant (when it clearly isn't).

Not saying you should be banned, but maybe try fostering your own opinions and thoughts, because if people here want to hear the vatican's official line on various topics (and let's face it, they don't) they'll consult the old testament.

SID
05-13-2010, 06:25 AM
I hope you get banned zooruka.

I don't mean that personally or anything, i just don't like you and your medieval outlook on life.

Visionz, do what needs to be done.

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Come on guys ! Let a man breath, you really are going hard on him. He is convinced with something and he let it know, yall can deal with that as I do. It wouldnt be this funny if there werent Zooruka :)

zooruka
05-13-2010, 06:57 AM
I hope you get banned zooruka.

I don't mean that personally or anything, i just don't like you and your medieval outlook on life.

Visionz, do what needs to be done.

^^^^

Dude firstly what has this got to do with you, I never see you in k.t.l !!!! also you can hide your hatred behind the tag of mordern intellectualism, but in the end you only say you don`t like me because Im a christian and your a closet muslim, that is why the other day you attacked my religion, calling Jesus a blood drinker or somthing to that effect !!!!!...also you say you don`t like me ..... I have never even spoken to you once in my life on this board.

p.s I read how you went to the mosque to see nepolean from the outlawz and asked him if hip hop could help spread islam...dude face it you hate my christianity...just come out and say it already.

Attention Mods:

Please don`t believe people like shallah he also has a hidden agenda.

peace be with you !

zooruka
05-13-2010, 07:00 AM
^^^^

hell this post wasn`t directed at you !!!!!!

peace be with you !

SID
05-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Nah i just hate your pointless arguments with people over religion.

Your a chrstian you believe in a water walking man-god, fair enough, keep that shit to yourself nobody likes christianity, nobody wants to hear about fucking jesus all the time.

When i make a KTL thread it's always a banga.

You are stopping your own spiritual and intellectual evoultion, you are holding yourself back with this dogma you believe in.

You havent been out in days your on a wu tang forum all the time talking about christianity.

Take a step back and truely see what a pathetic predicement you are in...

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 07:18 AM
in the end you only say you don`t like me because Im a christian and your a closet muslim,

Nooooooooooooo ! He's not.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Come on guys ! Let a man breath, you really are going hard on him. He is convinced with something and he let it know, yall can deal with that as I do. It wouldnt be this funny if there werent Zooruka :)

Yeah, i'm not saying ban him, he just doesn't contribute anything.

He needs to start expressing his own thoughts, because as i said, everything he posts is completely predictable.

Any criticism, no matter how constructive, he labels as being from an "enemy of Christianity".

He's just so hateful, i don't know if anything he says can ever result in constructive discussion.

zooruka
05-13-2010, 07:32 AM
that shit to yourself nobody likes christianity, nobody wants to hear about fucking jesus all the time....

There you have it folks straight from the horses mouth.

You are stopping your own spiritual and intellectual evoultion, you are holding yourself back with this dogma you believe in....

How is that your business anyway....you do you and let me do me !!!!!

You havent been out in days your on a wu tang forum all the time talking about christianity.

Take a step back and truely see what a pathetic predicement you are in...

dude I have read how skampoe and the other general chat kings have exposed you millions of times, its beyond a joke..... and you calling me pathetic hmmm.:no:

peace be with you !

Come Honor Face
05-13-2010, 07:38 AM
Ban you? Why are you worried about being banned? I mean, you are a intolerant asshole of epic proportions, but you ain't gonna get banned for it.

Living-jism
05-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Damn, everyone need to chill.

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 07:41 AM
Yall taking KTL too seriously, like Zoo said when ones log off there still nothing from these discussions. And as every body is entitled to its position we have to deal with it.

How can we hate each other on the net, theres already too much hate IRL so this is stupid, plus, want it or not we all have points in common wich are the wu tang music so we can't be bad persons :)

SID
05-13-2010, 07:42 AM
There you have it folks straight from the horses mouth.

How is that your business anyway....you do you and let me do me !!!!!

dude I have read how skampoe and the other general chat kings have exposed you millions of times, its beyond a joke..... and you calling me pathetic hmmm.:no:

peace be with you !

Gen chat kings? your such a fucking homo.

Now one has been exposed it's a ritual of back and forth banter that has been going on before your virgin ass ever came along.

and stop typing peace be upon you you fucking loser..

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Gen chat kings? your such a fucking homo.

Now one has been exposed it's a ritual of back and forth banter that has been going on before your virgin ass ever came along.

and stop typing peace be upon you you fucking loser..

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :)

*plays Prodigy's Firestarter* "I'm the firestarter, twisted firestarter !"

zooruka
05-13-2010, 07:47 AM
Ban you? Why are you worried about being banned? I mean, you are a intolerant asshole of epic proportions, but you ain't gonna get banned for it.

Visionz is trying to have me banned.

. I've put in a request that you be perma-banned from KTL .

peace be with you !

Living-jism
05-13-2010, 07:47 AM
Yall taking KTL too seriously, like Zoo said when ones log off there still nothing from these discussions. And as every body is entitled to its position we have to deal with it.

How can we hate each other on the net, theres already too much hate IRL so this is stupid, plus, want it or not we all have points in common wich are the wu tang music so we can't be bad persons :)
word!!!

It's love that made so many people wanted to hear what the prophets had to say and wanted to better themselves and their enviroment.

Pity prophets can't defeat human flaws, our souls are shaped by every external and subesquent internal stimuli we recieve. Hence the words of the prophets are warpped.

Whats worse for the Christians is that their prophet were killed and then used by scared people for their own gains...

RALPH WIGGUM
05-13-2010, 07:56 AM
I think people give you too much attention zooruka, you have an outdated, irrelevant vision of things.
You don't deserve for people to keep calling you out and trying to prove you wrong, like visionz is doing.
You do like what, one thread a week? You're not spamming.As long as people can ignore your islamophobian, homophobian rants they shouldn't complain, and you shouldn't be banned.
At least you remind us that there are still people who think the way you do.

zooruka
05-13-2010, 08:02 AM
I just want to thank all of you who are saying I shouldn`t be banned...even if you don`t agree with my style.

peace be with you !

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2010, 08:02 AM
I agree with Mcgirt, it's such a waste of energy trying to argue with Zooruka.

Just let him be, i know his shit is annoying sometimes, but people have to just let it go.

He isn't going to change any time soon, certainly not as a result of anything anyone here says.

Just ignore him.

Mumm Ra
05-13-2010, 08:46 AM
i dunno if he deserves to be banned per se
all i know is he completely lacks the ability of critical thought
thus making most of his posts seem like spam, because they're always the exact same thing
yes, we know you think everything that doesn't come from the bible is of the devil - we don't need to hear it in every other post

Visionz
05-13-2010, 09:03 AM
:lmao: @ the guy who's quick to tell everyone here that their beliefs, lifestyles or whatever is the work of satan, demons, etc with blatant disregard and lack of respect turning to those same people and begging for help in a time of need. Better he feel the wrath now then when he dies later. Consider it a learning experience Zooruka. You did this to yourself. No one else is responsible for your actions and no one else can save you.

beautifulrock
05-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Hey Visions, are you a muslim?

Mumm Ra
05-13-2010, 09:06 AM
:lmao: @ the guy who's quick to tell everyone here that their beliefs, lifestyles or whatever is the work of satan, demons, etc with blatant disregard and lack of respect turning to those same people and begging for help in a time of need.
lmao - that is kind of funny...
didn't put that thought into it

Visionz
05-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Hey Visions, are you a muslim?
No, while I respect Islam I lack the discipline to give myself that title. (I don't pray five times a day, drink alcohol, etc)

I do believe in the Creator and that all of life and existence comes from a single source. I don't have a label for it outside of striving to be a decent human being.

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 10:00 AM
No, while I respect Islam I lack the discipline to give myself that title. (I don't pray five times a day, drink alcohol, etc)

I do believe in the Creator and that all of life and existence comes from a single source. I don't have a label for it outside of striving to be a decent human being.

You don't need that discipline to give yourself that title.

Do you believe that the Quran is the word of God ?

Visionz
05-13-2010, 10:20 AM
You don't need that discipline to give yourself that title.

Do you believe that the Quran is the word of God ?

I believe that God is the source of all great wisdom traditions known on earth that seek to improve life and our relationship with each other. In a word though, Yes. :b

Living-jism
05-13-2010, 10:23 AM
People who wanted to ban zooruka are motivated by anger and hate, yet they hate Zooruka because they percieved him as promoting hate.

So by hating zooruka your hating yourself because you have promoted hate.

Hellspawn
05-13-2010, 10:32 AM
I believe that God is the source of all great wisdom traditions known on earth that seek to improve life and our relationship with each other. In a word though, Yes. :b

I feel you ^O^

Frank Sobotka
05-13-2010, 10:35 AM
People who wanted to ban zooruka are motivated by anger and hate, yet they hate Zooruka because they percieved him as promoting hate.

I dislike zooruka because he's promoting ignorance

Mic Tyson
05-13-2010, 10:44 AM
if Black Man was never banned, Zooruka aka White Man shouldn't be either

Visionz
05-13-2010, 10:48 AM

No, that may be how it's perceived and I may even use words like wrath to perpetuate that perception but trust I'm doing it because I think it's good for the whole. He wants to have the same conversation over and over. He wants to ask questions and then disregard the answers, he wants to pass judgement on people and entire belief systems but absolve himself from judgement. And when one person just stops talkin to him altogether because they come to realize just how pointless exerting the effort is, along comes another kindred spirit who's there to try and help him open his eyes a bit. It's a cycle that happens over and over that's utterly pointless. Him and his mindset are an energy-stealing cess pool that I won't let continue any longer.

Living-jism
05-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Your right, maybe he just need some time to think without having to always be confronted by people.

Edgar Erebus
05-13-2010, 11:31 AM

Are we talking about "Who is Zooruka and what are his origins" Black Man? When was HE banned?

LORD NOSE
05-13-2010, 11:39 AM

this ^

zooruka isn't offensive

annoying at times but not offensive

everyone is fuckin annoying at some time

all yall niggas is annoying

Visionz
05-13-2010, 12:46 PM
this ^

zooruka isn't offensive

annoying at times but not offensive

everyone is fuckin annoying at some time

all yall niggas is annoying

I disagree, there's a thread open in the admin section if you wanna discuss it further. I don't feel like here is the proper place for it.

THE MASON
05-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Zooruka is annoying cuz hes like a one of those cats who ride around on bikes and attempt to convert people (we got mormons and Jehovahs around here, im sure its the same)

i dont think he deserves to be banned, but i mean, it would be nice if Zoo could open his mind to other ideas other then calling someone a devil worshipper or a muslim (which is absurd).

LORD NOSE
05-13-2010, 12:56 PM
a ban from threads discussing Islam may work

LORD NOSE
05-13-2010, 02:05 PM
nah it won't work

Mic Tyson
05-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Zooruka is really just annoying as fuck, but just don't pay him any attention. But if you think about it, him only using the bible as proof is just as bad as niggas on here using youtube as proof that illuminati and reptillians exist. Proof like that is just my word against your word type shit. ppl need better sources

RzaRectum
05-13-2010, 05:37 PM
LOL @ discussing the fate of zooruka. "Ignore" function anyone?
This site has that feature the last time I checked.

Zoo..

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/rzarectum/barrage%20of%20bullets/jesus.jpg

zooruka
05-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Look, if you actually read all the posts of the people who think I should be banned, there is a reoccuring trend within there posts...which is they all want me to change :(W ...which is secret talk for we want to get zooruka to see things like we do !!! visionz is the king of this mentality !!!!!!.... and because they perceive that it is futile then they have resorted to out right hatred and are now trying to have me banned.

Just read visionz post in this thread the evidance is clear, this dude is just trying to ban me, because he can`t get me to think like him...and sorry last time I check we where all free to have our own opinion` s, not to think like visionz wants us to.

Proof !!!!!!!

to try and help him open his eyes a bit. It's a cycle that happens over and over that's utterly pointless. Him and his mindset are an energy-stealing cess pool that I won't let continue any longer.

he says I need to open my eyes, and he goes on to say it`s utterly pointless because I won`t conform to his mentality...and then he says this is not working so he wants to make sure im no longer allowed to continue here anymore....the proof is all there.

You judge for yourself his motives.

peace be with you !

RzaRectum
05-13-2010, 07:38 PM
^You are the king of twisting shit around. I swear.

theheavens
05-13-2010, 07:43 PM
I've been chasing this prof zooruka nigga all day trying to tell me what's his fucking denomination? and you better not be black, or I'm gonna get malcolm x up in here

zooruka
05-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Catholic

beautifulrock
05-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Visionz, you can't ban him. You'd be setting a dangerous precedent. I don't really like the guy, and I hate his psychobabble, but he simply has the right to voice his opinion. The fact that you said you feel the Quran is the word of god makes you completely biased and therefore you should not even be interjecting your opinion in the matter. I know you think you're right in this matter, but you aren't. You are being erroneously subjective.

Visionz
05-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Visionz, you can't ban him. You'd be setting a dangerous precedent. I don't really like the guy, and I hate his psychobabble, but he simply has the right to voice his opinion. The fact that you said you feel the Quran is the word of god makes you completely biased and therefore you should not even be interjecting your opinion in the matter. I know you think you're right in this matter, but you aren't. You are being erroneously subjective.
I think God sent messengers all around the world. I think Buddhism is the word of God, same for Christianity and Islam. So to frame this as some kind of anti-christian, pro-Islam stance is simply incorrect. What it all boils down to is a complete lack of respect on his part for anyone that thinks different from him. No one here has to accept anyone else's beliefs as their own and I've never asked for it. He don't get it and I'm done trying and I'm done watching anyone else try. All that, you're satan, demon n' all that other bullshit he spews. Nope fuck it. Its a wrap on that bullshit and as mod of this section that's my call to make. If its an unpopular choice then so be it, what's right isn't always popular. If Pat Robertson joined this forum I'd probably eventually boot his ass too.

beautifulrock
05-13-2010, 10:37 PM
I think God sent messengers all around the world. I think Buddhism is the word of God, same for Christianity and Islam. So to frame this as some kind of anti-christian, pro-Islam stance is simply incorrect. What it all boils down to is a complete lack of respect on his part for anyone that thinks different from him. No one here has to accept anyone else's beliefs as their own and I've never asked for it. He don't get it and I'm done trying and I'm done watching anyone else try. All that, you're satan, demon n' all that other bullshit he spews. Nope fuck it. Its a wrap on that bullshit and as mod of this section that's my call to make. If its an unpopular choice then so be it, what's right isn't always popular. If Pat Robertson joined this forum I'd probably eventually boot his ass too.
I honestly have never seen Zooruka show disrespect to anybody, sure he'll probably never change his opinion, and he's an embarrassment to free thinking people everywhere, but where has he ever disrespected anybody? I may be wrong on this so post examples of his "complete lack of respect".

beautifulrock
05-13-2010, 10:39 PM
He's also right about you trying to "change" him. It's not your place to tell anybody how to think or act. You're a moderator. That's my job.

theheavens
05-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Catholic

eh. at least you're not a protestant

beautifulrock
05-13-2010, 10:47 PM
^^^or a mennonite

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-13-2010, 10:59 PM
I've been chasing this prof zooruka nigga all day trying to tell me what's his fucking denomination? and you better not be black, or I'm gonna get malcolm x up in here

You better not be white or I'm gonna get Nathan Bedfield Forrest on your ass.

RzaRectum
05-13-2010, 11:06 PM
I just find it annoying to read the fallacy in his arguments. And yet, he thinks he is always right despite competent reasoning against his statements.

beautifulrock
05-13-2010, 11:16 PM
If you banned this dude, who would you have to argue with? Sounds like people wish KTL were just a giant stroke job.

RzaRectum
05-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Who said we wanted someone to argue with? Internet Beef and Logical Debates are subtle, yet two different things around here.

LORD NOSE
05-14-2010, 12:47 AM
admins section

Zoo is playin yall

RzaRectum
05-14-2010, 02:07 AM
admins section

Zoo is playin yall
In other words, he discredits himself, yet again.

LORD NOSE
05-14-2010, 02:22 AM
In other words, he discredits himself, yet again.

i don't know what the fuck you talkin about but zoo is playin yall

it's someone going to the extreme to prove a point

Longbongcilvaringz
05-14-2010, 04:30 AM
He's playing himself.

Over and over again.

zooruka
05-14-2010, 05:13 AM

How am I playin everybody ???

Have you not been reading this thread visionz is trying to have me banned.:mmmyah:

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
05-14-2010, 05:22 AM

i figured this for a long time until it kept on going on for a longer time than i thought possible for someone to be playin
if it's true he's one sick individual

RALPH WIGGUM
05-14-2010, 08:46 AM
^yeah me too

I don't know if hes playin us, but all that talk only gives him more credibility.
And if he gets banned, itll be even more.

zooruka
05-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Look ya`ll know Im not playin ya`ll...Everything I say on here I believe 100%... why else would I spend years saying the same thing, Im not that demented.

peace be with you !

Visionz
05-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Look ya`ll know Im not playin ya`ll...Everything I say on here I believe 100%... why else would I spend years saying the same thing, Im not that demented.

peace be with you !

^the voice of satan on wu corp

Art Vandelay
05-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Everything I say on here I believe 100%. Im not that demented.

that's exactly what makes you demented

Mumm Ra
05-14-2010, 08:17 PM
zoo once said he'd rather see the world destroy itself in jesus' name than see eternal world peace without people believing in jesus
...serious delirium

Come Honor Face
05-14-2010, 08:20 PM
I propose Zooruka doesn't get banned, but has his username changed to Demon Boy?

Mumm Ra
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
or have his own single sticky thread labeled 'Ask a God Warrior' and not be able to post anywhere else - so people can ask for his narrow minded and often uninformed opinion on current KTL debates without him entering every discussion just to tell everybody their beliefs are from the devil

LORD NOSE
05-14-2010, 09:01 PM
or have his own single sticky thread labeled 'ask a god warrior' and not be able to post anywhere else - so people can ask for his narrow minded and often uninformed opinion on current ktl debates without him entering every discussion just to tell everybody their beliefs are from the devil

lmmfao twice

LORD NOSE
05-14-2010, 09:02 PM
How am I playin everybody ???

Have you not been reading this thread visionz is trying to have me banned.:mmmyah:

peace be with you !

because you are a secondary

i wouldn't be surprised if you were Visions

shit is funny none the less

diggy
05-14-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm surprised it took this long for suspicions to be raised.

I always had suspicious thoughts about prof, and I do not get into arguments with him when that is just a waste of time.

zooruka
05-14-2010, 11:45 PM

hahahah

Who on wu tang corp says the stuff I do...my posts alone should tell you im not a secondary.

peace be with you !

zooruka
05-14-2010, 11:51 PM

luke 11:17

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall. If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand?

“How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.” (Mark 3:23-26, NIV).

Don`t you think all my anti satan comments would mean satan was divided against himself...If Im the voice of satan.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
05-14-2010, 11:52 PM
that's exactly something a secondary would try and have you believe

Visionz
05-15-2010, 12:49 AM

damn Sunny that one hurts;( but I could see where you're coming from. I thought CJ was a 2nd for a long time. Those personalities that are too much of a whack job to be true. Sadly, I don't think it's the case for either of 'em. I kinda wish it was just a joke.

Visionz
05-15-2010, 12:51 AM
luke 11:17

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall. If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand?

“How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.” (Mark 3:23-26, NIV).

Don`t you think all my anti satan comments would mean satan was divided against himself...If Im the voice of satan.

peace be with you !
that's exactly what a demon would say, demon.

LORD NOSE
05-15-2010, 12:53 AM
damn Sunny that one hurts;( but I could see where you're coming from. I thought CJ was a 2nd for a long time. Those personalities that are too much of a whack job to be true. Sadly, I don't think it's the case for either of 'em. I kinda wish it was just a joke.

i wasn't trying to diss

it's just that you really are caught up with zoo

so i assumed (for a few seconds) that maybe you playin a joke on us

allot of good came out of those discussions believe it or not

Charles Jones has to be a secondary

has to be

or someone who is trying to prove a point

beautifulrock
05-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Mod fight! Mod fi....ehh nothing happened.

Visionz
05-15-2010, 01:40 AM
i wasn't trying to diss

it's just that you really are caught up with zoo

so i assumed (for a few seconds) that maybe you playin a joke on us

allot of good came out of those discussions believe it or not

Charles Jones has to be a secondary

has to be

or someone who is trying to prove a point

I was just playin man, no offense takin. Idk I just don't take kindly to that holier-than-thou shit he's on. That combined with the constant fake pursuit of knowledge :r , I think ktl would be better off without him.

Mumm Ra
05-21-2010, 07:57 AM
i think ive had a change of heart
Seriously nobody cares about islam or did care about islam in the west (at least in modern times) before terrorism started, for the most part it was just some obscure arab religion, and that was it.... But since sept 11 islam has been exposed for what it is,and showed it`s true colours to the rest of humanity (somthing most eastern people have known for a long time) and then muslims wonder why people don`t like islam and bash islam.

Really I don`t care how muslims try and put a spin on what has happend in regards to terrorism, that stuff is commanded in the koran..defense or not sept 11 showed how vicious muslims can be when it comes to killing, the blatant disregard for innocent human life is plain to see and there action demonstrate this...I know the west has done some pretty bad things but this was never commanded by there religion and also the west has never set out to do mass premeditated killing of innocent civillians.

Islam has been exposed deal with it !!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
after reading this im seeing zooruka has an agenda here, and is here for nothing else

how many hundreds of times have people explained things to him just to have him say stuff like this? yet he will dismiss any wrongful act of a christian as them not being true christians
give em duh boot

food for thought
05-21-2010, 09:55 AM
damn Sunny that one hurts but I could see where you're coming from. I thought CJ was a 2nd for a long time. Those personalities that are too much of a whack job to be true. Sadly, I don't think it's the case for either of 'em. I kinda wish it was just a joke.

yea i have had a hard time believing a person like cj and even prof exist in real life let alone a wu tang forum.

i still dont believe theyre 100% authentic

cj is just ridiculous. talks shit about "ignorant black men" at the library on the computer and then he goes to work and cleans piss and shit stains. and he lives with his mom.

shit is too much.

Originally Posted by Visionz

lol

Prolifical ENG
05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!!

You twisted the reason. Its nothing towards what you believe in. Its your constant unpopular opinions towards other belief systems. That is what is disruptive.

Repeatedly stating your own beliefs is easy and redundant. You can't be a good poster (especially when the subject is religion) in KTL without acknowledging another system of beliefs and the good within them.

beautifulrock
05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
You twisted the reason. Its nothing towards what you believe in. Its your constant unpopular opinions towards other belief systems. That is what is disruptive.

Repeatedly stating your own beliefs is easy and redundant. You can't be a good poster (especially when the subject is religion) in KTL without acknowledging another system of beliefs and the good within them.That's fucking bullshit. I don't have to admit the good in Religion if i think it should be completely abolished. That would be contrary to what I'm trying to say.

Prolifical ENG
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Nobody says you have to "admit" anything. Many religions have common things in them. It should be abolished because of, the control? Nothing wrong with that opinion. As long as you don't go in every thread that heavily discusses religion and repeatedly state that.

beautifulrock
05-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Nobody says you have to "admit" anything. Many religions have common things in them. It should be abolished because of, the control? Nothing wrong with that opinion. As long as you don't go in every thread that heavily discusses religion and repeatedly state that.but because I won't admit the good in religion that makes me a bad poster, that's what you said.

Prolifical ENG
05-21-2010, 12:28 PM
but because I won't admit the good in religion that makes me a bad poster, that's what you said.

Put it this way. Some dont agree with religion at all in KTL that are good posters. They seldom post in threads about religion. I also didn't post "admit", I wrote "acknowledge" which semantically I think is different. The only other word I would use is maybe "accept".

beautifulrock
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
run for political office.

Prolifical ENG
05-21-2010, 12:34 PM
hahaha then I would have to deal with things like this

RzaRectum
05-21-2010, 01:32 PM
hahaha then i would have to deal with things like this
LMAOi