PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 11:07 PM
For all yall that read Behold a Pale horse you guys are familiar with this. Those of you that aren't I'll explain it.

Theres alot of information in BAPH that I took with a grain of sand because it was just too rediculous and not factual enough. But one thing I read was kinda crazy.

He said something along the lines of.

Never spend thanksgiving at home with your family, because on a certain thanksgiving the gonverment will come and take every true "patriot" (defender of the constitution not the gonverment) from their homes quietly during the night. Because on thanksgiving almost everybody is at home, and they are knocked out from the turkey and in a deep sleep, it'll be easier to run up on them like that.

Shit is crazy what yall think.

Os3y3ris
10-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Bullshit. Bullets don't eat. So what advantage would they gain?

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Well most people wouldn't be expecting shit like that on thanksgiving, until it got aired out.

How many thanksgivings have you got done eating mad turkey and watching the game, than loaded up your AK-47 went to your room and sat there staring at the door?

Os3y3ris
10-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't do that any other day of the year either.

Kephrem
10-07-2005, 02:34 AM
I don't think it's a coincidence they bodied him in the month of November.

Milton William Cooper
May 6, 1943 - November 6, 2001

tajeco
10-07-2005, 02:43 AM
I really have no idea what you all are talking about

Kephrem
10-07-2005, 05:57 AM
If you read the first sentence it's about something that was said in a book. The government could choose the Thanksgiving so called holiday to create chaos and really catch people off guard. While people are in the mood of eating, merriment, family, chillin, watching the game, etc., they would come busting through your door so to speak, they would broadcast that sleeper cells are operating as we speak, issue emergency warnings, launch their terrorist scare alerts, and basically flip this society upside down and send their troops in to "protect you". (while snatching up potential threats )

Black Hole
10-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes, but what of the families of the troops that came to "protect you". Will they be "protected" too?

blackwisdom
10-08-2005, 07:55 PM
"You call it Thanksgiving -
I call it Holiday Hell Day"

-Nas-

You never know, what was he saying that they were going to do it for? Is something suppose to happen after that?

Take it easy
Peace

Kephrem
10-08-2005, 08:04 PM
They would do it to change up the society (the Constitution) to their liking, to centralize their power even more, and indefinitely suspend citizen rights. It would be like when the British soldiers used to smack around the American colonists looking for rebels. The goal is a more openly declared New World Order.

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Thank you keph I was having a brain fart trying to explain that.

LORD NOSE
09-19-2012, 02:51 PM
after knowing that this day is put in place to celebrate victory over the natives of america, why do so many still insist on participating ?