PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Ohio Sucks

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 10:40 AM
I know NickyTooch is gonna respond to this and diss my opinion since he lives in Cleveland hahahahahahahahahahaha. I haven't lived there since 8 years ago and i'm glad i moved away from there because the jobs suck there, the winter sucks there, the malls suck there hahahahahahahaha. Only time i like being there is in the summer. I still have a lot of relatives that live there. I went there to visit for thanksgiving last year and i had a nice time. I was glad to see my mom's brother and sister and my mom's sister husband because i hadn't seen them in awhile. I was glad to see my mom's brother 2 kids. Cleveland was #1 in america about 5-6 years ago for poverty and i can't say i'm surprised. There's a lot of people moving from there because of the shitty jobs and the terrible winters. I was thinking about moving back there when i retire from working but that might not happen because i like Alexandria, Virginia and Maryland. Only thing i don't like about Alexandria and Maryland is that the cost of living is too expensive and that's the reason i can't afford to get my own place. Cost of living in Cleveland is less expensive than here but the jobs suck there. The sports teams suck hahahahahahahahahaha. Browns and Indians will never win a championship. Maybe it might happen when i'm dead LOL.

If Lebron leaves, the Cavs can forget about getting a championship LOL. They can't even get to the championship round with him hahahahahahahahaha. I was so disappointed watching them Thursday and the game before that. They're so fucking sorry. This is the 2nd or 3rd year in a row they've had the best record in the east and still can't get to the finals. Mike Brown is gonna get fired and Shaq and Zydrunas Ilgauskas are probably gonna be gone after this season. Maurice Williams needs to leave too. His sorry ass scored 2 points in the 2nd half Thursday after scoring 20 points in the first half LOL. He's a terrible defender because Rondo killed his ass the whole series.

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
I see what Joakim Noah means now when he said i never hear anybody say i'm gonna go to Cleveland for a vacation hahahahahahahahahaha. He also said Cleveland has a lot of factories hahahahahahahaha. I agree with that. I hate factory jobs and i should know because i worked at several of them when i was in Cleveland. The work is hard and the pay is shitty. They're slave plantations to me.

Visionz
05-15-2010, 10:47 AM
cool story Chuck