PDA

View Full Version : Self-Ether 101

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 11:33 AM
So i see it's you that keeps closing my topics. You a bitch and i've never liked you. Your faggot ass is always hating on my opinions. You need to get a life and get off my back. Oh i forgot you don't have a life because you're always on the computer hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know you don't have a woman. If you do got one, she's a retard like you.

Visionz
05-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Prostitutes don't work day shifts?

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Don't be hating on me because i fuck with prostitutes. Your stupid ass don't even know that you pay them stuck up bitches you deal with to get some ass when you take them to a restaurant, movie, the club, a vacation. Don't tell me your paying for all that just to show them your a nice guy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Men do that for a reason when they get with a woman so they can get some ass but ya'll dumb muthafuckas act like ya'll don't understand that. At least when i get with a prostitute, i don't have to pay for all that bullshit just to get some ass.

TSA
05-15-2010, 12:15 PM
HAHahaHAhaAHAHAhahHAH!

At least when i get with a prostitute, i don't have to pay for all that bullshit just to get some ass.

Visionz
05-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Don't be hating on me because i fuck with prostitutes. Your stupid ass don't even know that you pay them stuck up bitches you deal with to get some ass when you take them to a restaurant, movie, the club, a vacation. Don't tell me your paying for all that just to show them your a nice guy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Men do that for a reason when they get with a woman so they can get some ass but ya'll dumb muthafuckas act like ya'll don't understand that. At least when i get with a prostitute, i don't have to pay for all that bullshit just to get some ass.
By the time I was 20 (with absolutely no money) I had more pussy than you'll see in your entire life. You're a grown man with a kids mentality, sitting in a library sharing views no one cares about, who's gonna drive his geo metro back to his parent's house to whom he still lives with and probably pays next to nothing in rent. Forgive me if your opinion on me or anything else doesn't exactly hold weight.

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Oooh you're bragging to me that you've had more pussy than me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That makes you a better man than me hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a fuck how much pussy you've had. Your a faggot and a lame. You think you know me because i've told you a little bit about myself and you think you can judge me and i don't give a shit. So what i live with my parents and i use a computer at the library. What the fuck i look like buying a computer and being on it all day like your bitch ass when i don't like being on the computer all day.

Art Vandelay
05-15-2010, 12:28 PM
I don't give a fuck how much pussy you've had. Your a faggot.

actually charles, getting pussy is the opposite of being a faggot

ALCATRAZ
05-15-2010, 12:35 PM
CJ for mayor

KaramelSundae
05-15-2010, 12:39 PM
so what i live with my parents and i use a computer at the library. What the fuck i look like buying a computer and being on it all day like your bitch ass when i don't like being on the computer all day.

lmao

fail!

Visionz
05-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Oooh you're bragging to me that you've had more pussy than me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That makes you a better man than me hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a fuck how much pussy you've had. Your a faggot and a lame. You think you know me because i've told you a little bit about myself and you think you can judge me and i don't give a shit. So what i live with my parents and i use a computer at the library. What the fuck i look like buying a computer and being on it all day like your bitch ass when i don't like being on the computer all day.
using the computer at the library was something I used to do when I was in junior high. You do it in your 30's. Its not judging or saying I'm better than you, its just statin facts.

I can roll out of bed and walk butt nekid into the kitchen to make myself a pot of coffee in the morning.

If you tried this, your parents would think you were crazy and your mom would probably throw a shoe upside your head.

Its not a judgement call, those are just the facts.

Art Vandelay
05-15-2010, 12:45 PM
using the computer at the library was something I used to do when I was in junior high.

when i was in junior high, the only thing you could use a computer for was to play Oregon Trail.

Visionz
05-15-2010, 12:48 PM
when i was in junior high, the only thing you could use a computer for was to play Oregon Trail.
man, Oregon Trail was the shit back in the day, that was more like elementary school though. What year did you graduate HS?

Bobby_Digital72
05-15-2010, 01:38 PM

Lol the funnest part was hunting..

INF
05-15-2010, 01:38 PM

gotta be a joke or you old as fuck.

you dated yourself right there.

In middle school we was using computers to do shit like presentations and shit.Teacher let us bring in a movie and then she took stills from it and made jpg files outta that shit and we had to type up shit and whatnot. The keyboarding lessons had mario an shit ,animated shits.

I got to bus it to the privileged side of town for school though.

still oregon trail was in grade school. 4th grade at the latest.IM the class of 98 dude.

you gotta be class of 90 or 88.HA!

EAGLE EYE
05-15-2010, 01:53 PM
OREGON TRAIL had the best prostitutes

INF
05-15-2010, 02:00 PM
that shit would blow if you tried to cross the river and then you loose all types of supplies only to get back on land and have the rest of your party fall victim to sickness or some shit

Visionz
05-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Have to spin around in circles shooting bear with your rifle and shit

check two
05-15-2010, 02:26 PM
A friend of mine was playing Oregon Trail on his cell phone last night. lol

Visionz
05-15-2010, 02:30 PM
A friend of mine was playing Oregon Trail on his cell phone last night. lol
knowing how you roll I'm guess that equates to
http://www.myphonescout.com/?wlmfile=2010/02/ORIGINAL-Can-String-Phone-System.jpg
+
http://thewholegardenwillbow.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/17087-00.jpg
+
http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/459/836pencil.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-15-2010, 02:32 PM
^ahahahahahaha

lol I use to play oregon trail in 2nd grade
OREGON TRAIL had the best prostitutes

ya, but for some reason they would always give me dysentery, which i could never understand.

INF
05-15-2010, 02:47 PM
dysentery,

thats what I wanted to say when I said sickness but I didnt know it was spelled with a y and I gave up.LOL

j_6bmrqIsP8

food for thought
05-15-2010, 03:52 PM
aaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahah

this nigga cj is a specimen.

this nigga is old, cleans piss and scrubs shit stains for money, lives at home with his parents, fucks prostitutes regularly, and goes to the library to use the internet.

wow.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Banker from Boston never failed.

Pickng on CharlesJones is just wrong on so many levels. For all you losers talking shit to CJ just to feel better about yourselves shame on you. I'm appalled at the whites who do it cuz they should know better.

Art is old as fuck liek in his 30's or something..mid 30's

Lex Lugor
05-15-2010, 04:20 PM
http://chellbellz.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/black_love.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
05-15-2010, 04:31 PM
This thread is a mess.

Mumm Ra
05-15-2010, 05:03 PM
for the record cj doesn't fuck prostitutes - he's admitted to this
he pays them to kiss his chest nipples
so while he clowns on people for 'paying' regular girls for sex by taking them on dates
he pays even more just to not have sex or know what a relationship is...

Queen Of Poetry
05-15-2010, 05:07 PM
he pays them to kiss his chest nipples

Ok TMI

Mumm Ra
05-15-2010, 05:11 PM
nah it'd be TMI if i told you he actually gets off on it

oops

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-15-2010, 05:12 PM
hahahahaha

food for thought
05-15-2010, 05:13 PM
lol @ thread title

Visionz
05-15-2010, 05:15 PM

Pickng on CharlesJones is just wrong on so many levels. For all you losers talking shit to CJ just to feel better about yourselves shame on you. I'm appalled at the whites who do it cuz they should know better.

This guy will go on and on seething with furious anger about liberals giving a person like CJ some healthcare and defend his honor on a web forum at the same time.

Cleaning all that shit up in the stalls is bound to have some long term effects Toochski, ya might wanna get your priorities in order.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-15-2010, 06:58 PM
dont play coy with me longhorn.

If Colt doesn't work out I'm holding you personally responsible

Visionz
05-16-2010, 11:57 AM
dont play coy with me longhorn.

If Colt doesn't work out I'm holding you personally responsible

smart, accurate winner of a qb, as long as they don't expect him throwin 60 yards downfield too often you'll be good

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2010, 01:28 PM

I guess you could make the same argument for skampoe huh?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-17-2010, 02:00 PM
haha

I clicked on this thinking it was a genuine guide to Self Ether.

Charles, you're a maniac dude.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-17-2010, 02:02 PM
^^^hahahaha

someone needs to make that thread---'a genuine guide to self ether' it can have an image of michael caine from 'cider house rules'