PDA

View Full Version : Eric Unseen vs Potent1 (Potent1 WINS)

Visionz
10-06-2005, 01:22 AM
1 verse, five votes to win, no limit on lines

Visionz
10-06-2005, 01:51 AM
Venomous like a nest of king cobras/one isn't potent enough, like a boxer with no shoulders/strongman liftin boulders couldn't pick you off the mat/rhymes is heavy gravity, leaves you flat and thats that/I attack like gods army, no matter how wicked you still cant harm me/you swing like you were born with knubs/no fist, you get trimmed easily like schrubs/One verse, this is a first-round knockout/can't blame it on the genes, your mom is a knockout/every time she comes round she pull my cock out/and suck up the energy like she was a blackout/ No doubt, I'm the champ killin all competitors/ takin your shitty lines out like I was ur editor/Unharmed matador, your bullrush only leaves you stuck/ I simply cant be touched/Even if I was braille in a room for the blind/even if I was food in an all-u can eat lline/Every rhyme of mine is a machine built for time/I travel the future and you hit rewind/Face it you suck, you'll never catch up/Even if you were a drag-car chasin down a truck/Outta luck, like a whore turned 60, practice for 99 years, maybe then you'll get me

Potent1
10-06-2005, 03:09 PM
My bad on the late response - Im at work.

Potent spit spores that seep through doors, Invade ya dialect when I penetrate pores
Infected core, dying of plague like the confederate army and a hundred whores

aim’s that precise – one’s swords like ice, feel my slice deep in your bone marrow,

liquid bow and arrow - have your crooked eye on the straight and narrow

Unseen’s talent remains to be seen, one’s verse so tight it’ll bust through ya seams

you WILL be seen like open doors, expose ya flaws like a george bush cause

your guerilla warfare couldn’t match my war tours, leave ya jaw in gause, just because,

with the after math of natures wrath, grittier then tub water after a muddy bath,

No body just a bloody path cemented in virtual trails that’ll leave your momma pale

fiber optic crimes with potent grime will leave machines sprockets stuck in time

Potent design’s remain unseen even if I flaunt it, eric so dead you couldn’t even haunt it

each key pound put ya corpse in the ground, fuck unseen – you're no where to be found

Visionz
10-06-2005, 04:04 PM
alright, that's whats up, nice verse 1, lets get some votes in here, peace

Grim Reapa
10-06-2005, 06:39 PM
My bad on the late response - Im at work.

Potent spit spores that seep through doors, Invade ya dialect when I penetrate pores
Infected core, dying of plague like the confederate army and a hundred whores

aim’s that precise – one’s swords like ice, feel my slice deep in your bone marrow,

liquid bow and arrow - have your crooked eye on the straight and narrow

Unseen’s talent remains to be seen, one’s verse so tight it’ll bust through ya seams

you WILL be seen like open doors, expose ya flaws like a george bush cause

your guerilla warfare couldn’t match my war tours, leave ya jaw in gause, just because,

with the after math of natures wrath, grittier then tub water after a muddy bath,

No body just a bloody path cemented in virtual trails that’ll leave your momma pale

fiber optic crimes with potent grime will leave machines sprockets stuck in time

Potent design’s remain unseen even if I flaunt it, eric so dead you couldn’t even haunt it

each key pound put ya corpse in the ground, fuck unseen – you're no where to be found

Listen I know emceeing is supposed to be raw but this isn't real emceeing this is net dont get the two twisted plus I myslef used the rhyme bloody path cemented in virtual trails that’ll leave your momma pale except I used hang you by your intrails till your face is pale in my first battle with eric unseen.

Now my vote goes to Eric because his verse wasn't about how good he was his verse was battling insulting the other emcee

my favorite line eric unseen.
Venomous like a nest of king cobras/one isn't potent enough, like a boxer with no shoulders

V=Eric Unseen

peace

Visionz
10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
1-0, thanks for postin ya vote, let's get some more in here

Potent1
10-06-2005, 11:17 PM
its not that serious... peace bruh - I'm new here - never read your rhymes, but what can I say, great minds think alike.

EDIT * 10/7/05

I just check the archives, I don't take to kindly to fibbers... I already knew you couldn't have come up with a line like that because I read your style of battlin...

U say u'll hang me by my intestines fuck i'll hang u by ur entrails/In great detail, ur whack rhymes i will derail/

DigitalAb
10-07-2005, 02:08 AM
PotentOne, came correct, recognise foolio's..

Vote = Potent..

$inista
10-07-2005, 02:55 PM
IMO potent had better punches this line did it for me

"No body just a bloody path cemented in virtual trails that’ll leave your momma pale

each key pound put ya corpse in the ground, fuck unseen – you're no where to be found"

I llike this line from unseen
One verse, this is a first-round knockout/can't blame it on the genes, your mom is a knockout/every time she comes round she pull my cock out

Vote = Potent

Potent1
10-09-2005, 12:15 AM
ehhh

vote please....

Undead Ninja
10-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Are you fucking serious here! Potent spit on some metaphysiical shit but I believe freestyle battlin in about outwittin your opponent so yeahh....

V= Eric Unseen

Eric what are you tryin to do man battle everyone here and defeat them all to say your the best at Wucorp anyone can text battle where are your hits audio shit what are you spittin out man!?

And even if you did defeat everyone here so what the fuck do you actually think Rza comes on here all the time and reads this shit and will automatically give you a deal?!

So yeah you won this but whats your point and what ru tryin to do iz what i'm askin?!

DigitalAb
10-09-2005, 03:17 AM
You are seriously saying that Eric won? Dude you need to proof read.

Undead Ninja
10-09-2005, 04:05 AM
Yeah I gotta give it to Eric potent woulda won if it was a littl ebit longer and he did have some hard stuff in there but eric won.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Did they finally get rid of the new rating system?

And ninja relax, my niggaz just trying to keep himself occupied, it doesn't mean he's getting anything out of it.

Anyways Idk yo this is a real fuckin hard choice... because wordplay, and multi's, Potent killed it. But based on goin for the throat and shit and flat out insultin nigguhz Eric got it.

I think I'ma have to give it to Potent just for the complexity of his rhyme scheme and still having an adequate amount of punches.

Good Battle.

Robert
10-09-2005, 08:38 AM
That was Close....
Eric Unseen
Flow-8/10
Creativity-7/10
Wordplay-7/10
Punches-8/10

Potent
Flow-8/10
Creativity-8/10
Wordplay-8i/10
Punches-6/10

I'll have to give this to Eric, I like Potent's rhyme but for me the battles are about punches, and Potent didnt have that many whereas Eric had multiple punches (plus they were good)
Vote=Eric
peace

Visionz
10-10-2005, 02:10 AM
tied up at 3-3, props to all for postin ya votes

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-10-2005, 06:12 PM
first to 5

the house rules still apply

Potent1
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Thx guys, but I guess its only fair to let you know that Im a woman.

Grim Reapa
10-10-2005, 06:48 PM
was it absolutley vital for us to know that wtf?

Potent1
10-10-2005, 06:56 PM
whats your beef with me man?

they called me a he, and since nothing hangs imma let them know.

tough guy on the net - how mutha f-ing pathetic...

ALLAH eehhh? - pppssst - with all that hate in your blood - I think not...

Edit* I get it - YOU'RE THE FIBBER - be - why don't you practice one day i may let you battle me.

Grim Reapa
10-10-2005, 07:17 PM
cuz i would win

Visionz
10-13-2005, 04:22 PM
lets keep the votes coming to close this one out, its tied up 3-3...share your opinion. peace

Visionz
10-13-2005, 06:40 PM
4-3, thanks to everyone for postin ya votes

Visionz
10-15-2005, 09:58 AM
bumpin for someone to state their oppinions...vote and be heard ^O^

Hallacust
10-26-2005, 06:04 AM
aiyo, am new here but think Potent1 was tight
ma vote goes to him
vote = potent1

fav line = dying of plague like the confederate army and a hundred whores

Hallacust
10-26-2005, 06:09 AM
aiyo pips,
lookin 4 ma first battle, who want it
post the rules n ya spit 1st, halla

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2005, 10:00 AM
^^lol, wrong place, wrong time.

ok, this battle was interesting, cause imo neither really had that many hard hitting punches, some nice lines but no real KO's.so about even on punches, meaning potent1 takes it, nice flow and some fucking nice wordplay and structure.

vote=potent1

Met-a-4
10-26-2005, 08:18 PM
"Hunny Dutch" has this all "wrapped up". haha, In my honest opinion she hit harder, came for blood. Eric's shyt was nice, had some good idea's. Potent hit em wit an Overdose of that ILL shyt tho.

Vote=Potent1