05-19-2010, 02:28 AM
hFC61XTjtSI

NIGHT MAYOR
05-19-2010, 02:32 AM
98BSroF_2sw
292tCSCvFQY

bamboo
05-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Fourth quarter release I assume, as always with these games?
Looks mad tho', can't wait!

Mai Wang Tu Phat
05-19-2010, 07:51 AM
The fact that it's in Vietnam means I'm buying it right away.

grt05
05-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Hopefully they've gotten rid of the annoying shit from MW2. Just bought Bad Company 2 as a replacement for MW2 cos it sucked so bad.

shaolinsword
05-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I didn't mind MW2 (it could've been better though) but the new MOH seems a lot better

Rame
05-22-2010, 06:09 PM
The fact that it's in Vietnam means I'm buying it right away.

Same here.

New-Yorks-Finest
05-22-2010, 07:39 PM
hope its ill, thank god they made a vietnam one, ive been anticipating a vietnam call of duty

hope multiplayer is dope too

SKAMPOE
05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
mw2 was and is the fuckin best game ever, ionno wtf ya talkin bout...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-24-2010, 10:16 PM
just seen dis at game stoop today after i got 2 pairs of chucks.. abt to apply at dame stop nd defr gettin dis game

SKAMPOE
06-03-2010, 09:12 PM
this aint come out yet foolio

BRONZBODY
06-05-2010, 11:36 AM
yeh im gonna cop. i gotta say after playing Bad Company 2 i hardly fuck with MW2. and im really looking foward to MOH 2K10.

Rame
08-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Multiplayer teaser trailer:

fgHmroPUt90

(Looks ten times better when you watch it on the youtube website).

Undiluted Karma
08-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Im in the minority saying this but they need to go back to that raw, perkless COD like with 1 and 2 and to a lesser extent 3. CODMW4 was dope but the sequel was too many perks, I just found it grossly overrated. In my mind getting a health boost for doing shit in a mp game is lame, so is martyrdom and juggernaut.

Older cod was all about skill yet you knew how you died, and the game was very fun to play.

just my 2 pennies

Bobby_Digital72
08-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Multiplayer teaser trailer:

fgHmroPUt90

(Looks ten times better when you watch it on the youtube website).

Wtf? an RC car rigged with an explsovie?...

Rame
08-09-2010, 05:53 PM
^ hell yeah!!!

dret.izm
08-09-2010, 08:51 PM
this aint a vietnam game i dont think. its based in the cold war aint it?

food for thought
08-09-2010, 09:16 PM
that multiplayer trailer looks sick as fuck goddam

Wtf? an RC car rigged with an explsovie?...

yea i don tknow if im feeling that

food for thought
08-09-2010, 09:18 PM
about the setting

Setting

Black Ops is set in multiple wars between 1968 to 2010. Players take the role of black ops operators involved in missions behind enemy lines, taking place in various locations in the Cold War such as the Ural Mountains, Laos, Cuba, Vietnam, and 1980's Iran.
As SOG operators, playable characters will have much more significant roles on the battlefield than their previous counterparts who were often common soldiers. In this way, the player characters will have their own traits such as voices (during in-game sequences) and shadows.[15]
Black Ops is a direct sequel to Call of Duty: World at War and one of its main characters Reznov (the sergeant during the Russian campaign) returns.[15]
[edit]Development

wikipedia page

food for thought
08-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Gameplay

The game features new equipment for the series, such as a scoped crossbow with different kinds of ammunition as well as Dragon's Breath rounds for shotguns. The throwing knife has been replaced with a ballistic knife. During the campaign, the player will pilot aircraft: an SR-71 Blackbird and a Hind helicopter have been confirmed.[9][10][11] The dismemberment feature, showcased only in Call of Duty: World at War, can be seen in the teaser trailer, and appears to have been made more detailed and violent.

No-HUD gameplay: the player is using a crossbow.
In multiplayer modes, vehicles will return but with a different handling to that in World at War.[10] Some PC specific features that were taken away from Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 will return, such as lean[12] and dedicated servers.[13] "Create-a-Class 2.0" will allow enhanced customization with appearance items as well as the usual perks.[10] New killstreak rewards include a napalm strike, an RC explosive car and guided missiles. Also, for the first time in the series, players will be able to record and save clips from online gameplay.

There will be a unique four-player online co-op mode. [14]
[edit]Setting

shit sounds dope

Marwan
08-09-2010, 11:05 PM
dude....WHEN thiS shit DRoPPINg?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Undiluted Karma
08-10-2010, 01:32 AM
this aint a vietnam game i dont think. its based in the cold war aint it?

The Cold War involved Vietnam as a combat theatre, you don't exclusively just fight in Vietnam though.

Rame
08-10-2010, 01:59 AM
dude....WHEN thiS shit DRoPPINg?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

9th of November.

This better have a good story unlike MW2. There are so many timelines.

THE MASON
08-10-2010, 11:13 AM
imma preorder this today defintiely gonna play this to the death

all the locales sound ill, im most excited for a Vietnam map! FUCK YOU G.I!!!!

and a croosbow is in the game?!?!!? fuckin sick!! (sorry, i have just started reading about the game haha)

Rame
08-12-2010, 11:57 AM
http://psfocus.nl/_images/overige/BlackOpsPrestigeE.jpg

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/prestige-edition-call-of/702788

food for thought
08-12-2010, 12:42 PM
^im so confused

Undiluted Karma
08-12-2010, 12:46 PM
lol @ anybody splashing out extra for a fucking truck. same principle with that ghey halo helmet

Undiluted Karma
08-12-2010, 12:48 PM
i can just imagine all the losers getting excited over a truck with video and mic thinking its genuine military hardware

food for thought
08-12-2010, 12:49 PM
so is that shit for the game? as in can u use it on the game or eomthing?

or are they just basiclly selling call of duty rc cars?

Rame
08-12-2010, 02:45 PM
It's a real rc car.

Activisions way of making even more money.

kurupt_kw
08-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Did any of you get the goggles from MW2? If so how were they?

Rame
08-12-2010, 05:24 PM
I bought the Prestige Edition a couple of weeks ago for a good price and the goggles worked pretty good but they're useless IMO so I sold them with profit.

Kept the hardened edition (which is included) for the CoD 1 voucher and sold my old copy.

kurupt_kw
08-16-2010, 01:10 PM
I bought the Prestige Edition a couple of weeks ago for a good price and the goggles worked pretty good but they're useless IMO so I sold them with profit.

Kept the hardened edition (which is included) for the CoD 1 voucher and sold my old copy.

Nice, unless you are a total creeper they would be fairly useless. I can't think of a time where I would ever use them. Actually, there is an overnight paintball war every year. It could be a huge advantage if I had those goggles.

Steezy
08-30-2010, 08:17 PM
PRE-ORDERED PRESTIGE EDITION FOR BLACK OPS.

I'm a fuckin' nerd.

Anyway, when shit comes out, I'll post pics/vids of the shit.

Seems ill, all computered and screened and camera'd and shit.

Rame
09-15-2010, 06:16 AM
*SPOILER!*

We might have to kill or save Kennedy.

T3NQWqL14jc&

This is a screen of the trailer at 0:16

http://psfocus.nl/_images/overige/HarveyOswaldCODBO.jpg

This is the gun Lee Harvey Oswald used and you can see the words ''Harvey Oswald'' on the right side of the screen.

Kennedy has also appeared in other trailers of this game.

*SPOILER!*

It's probably just an in-game movie though.

Rame
10-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Fredy Mech received his copy early:

R505MCTRXcA

shaolinsword
11-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Zombie Mode SPOILER

http://kotaku.com/5677841/you-wont-believe-who-is-killing-zombies-in-call-of-duty-black-ops

bamboo
11-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Tomorrow! :b

This game's gonna be mad nice I believe

bamboo
11-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Been playing this for an hour now, picked it up at the midnight release here in Stockholm.
The story mode seems tight, there's a lot of intesive battles, I like the graphics and the various environments they've built up.

Gotta sleep now, working early, but will probably tryna quit early to go home and finish this lol

dad
11-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Can someone post a link where i can buy the Hardened edition from?

shaolinsword
11-09-2010, 11:43 AM
This may be considered a spoiler to some but Kotaku have posted how to play the hidden games

http://kotaku.com/5685349/how-to-unlock-zork-and-call-of-duty-black-ops-other-hidden-games

100pr00f
11-09-2010, 01:24 PM
pretty dope game so far....mp is pretty cool to as u earn cash for upgrades and other shit..

food for thought
11-09-2010, 06:44 PM
dope game.

its dope as fuck that you can play online with another person on the same console

multiplayer is all around dopeness.

KZA
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
i downloaded this game for the wii lulz

Rame
11-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Damn, the Campaign was way too short. About 5 hours.

I'm going to play some Multiplayer matches tomorrow. I hope that's worth the rest of my 50 bucks, lol.

Dr Sleepwalker
11-10-2010, 05:48 PM
complete flop. campaign is tiny and the mutiplayer is the SAME shit as always. they're not even tryin ne more cus they kno the fanboys will cop it no matter wat lol smh

Uncle Steezo
11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
http://spaceghetto.org/images/fjlyw.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
11-11-2010, 12:44 AM
complete flop. campaign is tiny and the mutiplayer is the SAME shit as always. they're not even tryin ne more cus they kno the fanboys will cop it no matter wat lol smh

LOL! hahahahahahahahahaha :? every year everyone says that the campaign is to small. i bet these players are the ones who play it on easy, and the fact that every year its "too small" but its exactly the same size as the last one (the amount that fits on a disc)

i dont think people understand how much work goes into squeezing a game like this onto a disc.

smh

games great IMO - 9/10 - goriest cod yet. fuck the haters

NIGHT MAYOR
11-11-2010, 12:46 AM
..........still think MW2 is the best out of them all tho

fredy mechs favorite games of all time:

halo reach
mw2
halo combat evolved
halo 3
cod black ops

Dr Sleepwalker
11-11-2010, 03:56 PM
one trick pony

I haven't played a game on easy since Bonanza Bro's for Sega..

It's a decent game, but not worth it. these Call of Duty makers don't improve anything. you notice how the new FIFA, NHL, any game pretty much.. have major graphic and gameplay changes with each release.. well COD hasn't since dropping for 360 and ps3.. it's just different maps, and some fruity banners for your name n shit... feels like a World At War expansion er somemthing LOL. I beat the shit on hard, played a bit of multiplayer and traded it for Killzone 3 (which is 5x better, easily)

food for thought
11-11-2010, 04:34 PM
we got two flatpanels in my house with my roommates one 42" and one 55"

we bought two copies and have been playing online with two people on each tv.

this game is straight dopeness.

shaolinsword
11-11-2010, 05:14 PM
LOL! hahahahahahahahahaha :? every year everyone says that the campaign is to small. i bet these players are the ones who play it on easy, and the fact that every year its "too small" but its exactly the same size as the last one (the amount that fits on a disc)

i dont think people understand how much work goes into squeezing a game like this onto a disc.

smh

games great IMO - 9/10 - goriest cod yet. fuck the haters

Do you really think that the game is short because of what fits on a disc?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-12-2010, 02:04 AM
one trick pony

I haven't played a game on easy since Bonanza Bro's for Sega..

It's a decent game, but not worth it. these Call of Duty makers don't improve anything. you notice how the new FIFA, NHL, any game pretty much.. have major graphic and gameplay changes with each release.. well COD hasn't since dropping for 360 and ps3.. it's just different maps, and some fruity banners for your name n shit... feels like a World At War expansion er somemthing LOL. I beat the shit on hard, played a bit of multiplayer and traded it for Killzone 3 (which is 5x better, easily)

so in your opinion world at war looks exactly like black ops graphic wise ?
and the fact they have added theater (they needed that in modern warfare 1) and a WHOLE HEAP of new game types is nothing new.

......your fucking retarded - im sorry but in my opinion your just a whinger - i bet your british.

Do you really think that the game is short because of what fits on a disc?

i was never of the opinion it was short - do YOU think they could fit more in ?

shaolinsword
11-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Considering the length of other games with MP I think they could've fit a hell of a lot more in if they had the ideas

Meta4
11-12-2010, 09:32 AM
I copped it for the $20 amazon bonus. SP is lame so far, always choose hardest, MP is whatever not a big deal to me but I fuk with the Zombies and Dead Ops.

Dr Sleepwalker
11-12-2010, 11:05 AM
LOLOL look at this Freddy Mech goof gettin`mad emotional from my oppinion, tryna get personal `cus I wasn`t impressed with the new COD smh...

I bet your an akward late 20`s tech geek that get`s anxiety when not infront of a glowing screen smh, what kind`ve loser gets offended by someone else`s oppinion about a video game? LOL..

Faggot.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-12-2010, 09:38 PM
offended ? hahah i was saying you were stupid because you cant notice graphical differences between two games and called you a whinger ? thats being offended ? i need a new dictionary.

look who is the one name calling - and tell me who is offended and in defense mode ? eat a dick you brit.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Considering the length of other games with MP I think they could've fit a hell of a lot more in if they had the ideas

what other games ?

dad
11-12-2010, 09:40 PM
just ordered the Hardened Edition, fuck yeah.

shaolinsword
11-13-2010, 05:45 AM
what other games ?

Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Borderlands
Burnout Paradise
GTA IV

Even Halo 2 was around 8 hours and that game came out 6 years ago

Razorsharp
11-13-2010, 07:27 AM
i have 2 complaints for the game, well maybe 3

the explosions are pretty lame, on multiplayer, kind of jus gray smoke bomb feel and u are dead

2... i dont like the fact they went to a poorer quality on the emblem/callsign stuff, they ripped infinity ward's system and then like added a "paint program" quality to it

3.. i dont like how you can shoot forever at someone and they dont die then you die in like to bullets lol, and i wish shotgun was a secondary again instead of primary

other than those i love the game, graphics arent as good as mw2, but the story is good, and i cant complain about spending 56 bucks cuz my homeboy prepaid for my game for my birfday haha,

add me fellow wu brethren, lets kill them zombies!

shaolinsun (PSN)

Rame
11-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Yeah the callsign/emblem thing is pretty lame. I just want a fucking flag, I'm not interested in arts and craft.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Borderlands
Burnout Paradise
GTA IV

Even Halo 2 was around 8 hours and that game came out 6 years ago

you know you cant compare different game genre's it doesnt work like that, and borderlands ? please thats a fuckin average looking/PERFORMING game

halo 2 graphic and ai wise was half the game black ops is - i dont think you get it, cd sizes have not increased need for space has 10 fold

Rame
11-13-2010, 09:29 AM
That's why smart people use Blu-Ray.

The Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor campaigns aren't very long either so I guess it's the new standard for (realistic) shooters.

Dr Sleepwalker
11-13-2010, 09:58 AM
offended ? hahah i was saying you were stupid because you cant notice graphical differences between two games and called you a whinger ? thats being offended ? i need a new dictionary.

look who is the one name calling - and tell me who is offended and in defense mode ? eat a dick you brit.

Anyone readin' this thread will plainly see you jumped on my dick as soon as I said something negative about the game. lol pickin' my oppinion apart like you know best smh.,

I obviously like the COD games like anybody or I wouldn't pay for them, I'm PERSONALLY just gettin' tired of gettin' pretty much the same game every release. They have a best selling formula that they don't wanna change cus they know fans love it, and thats great., but I like to see growth and change with my entertainment. Like music or movies, If I like an album or movie, when their next album or film drops, I don't want it to sound or be like the last, I want new shit.

100pr00f
11-13-2010, 10:50 AM
"i dont like how you can shoot forever at someone and they dont die then you die in like 2 bullets"

thats like that in all cod games...different weapons have different shooting power.....thats y i play hardcore....
1 to 2 shots and ur dead...

as for the campaign int self..i dont know how u guys are betting it in 5 hrs...it took 2 hours just to get off the hill were u push back the enemy....u guys need to get off of the easy mode and play veteran...

if u say u beat in on veteran in 5 hrs then send mu a invite..ill check ur stats to see if ur lying....cod has the stats for all to see on ur profile..tells u how long it took for u to beat it and in what mode u played on

multiplayer is decent...mw2 is better all round tho..
treyarch's versions of cod...are poor in quality ..sound wise..and texture wise....and feels like it has a different feel to it
maybe the scale of the players are different or something
that was the same way i felt when i played world at war

story wise its cool.....i like the big battle ships and stealth bomber they have in it..
but doesn't have the bang like mw2 had ..

Fatal Guillotine
11-13-2010, 11:50 AM
gotta cop this

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
11-13-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm on the fence about this game...I didn't buy it yet as I have enough games to keep me busy right now, and the friends that did buy it say it's good but nothing groundbreaking...my main problem with the game, is that they plan on making it an annual thing...I think this is a major money grab move...buying a game that basically comes with an expiration date is stupid...That's why I stopped buying sports games (until 2K11, couldn't resist the return of Jordan)....but now best buy has a package that include COD: Black Ops, 12 months of gold XBOX live and an awesome looking T-shirt, all for just $59.99....that's a hard deal to pass up, and I think I might get it on Monday for the T-shirt and the gold membership alone...
but, on tuesday when the game came out, I had 22 friends online and 18 were playing Black ops, so, it can't be too bad...even tho the company is tryin' squeeze us for our money by releasing a new game every year...how long do you think it'll take for COD to get stale?

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
11-13-2010, 06:00 PM
I obviously like the COD games like anybody or I wouldn't pay for them, I'm PERSONALLY just gettin' tired of gettin' pretty much the same game every release. They have a best selling formula that they don't wanna change cus they know fans love it, and thats great., but I like to see growth and change with my entertainment. Like music or movies, If I like an album or movie, when their next album or film drops, I don't want it to sound or be like the last, I want new shit.

This kinda sums up how I've felt about the last 3 Call of Duty games...I still don't know why some idiots line up for hours to basically get Call of Duty 4.3.....and now that they are gonna release a game every year, it's gonna be more of the same...good thing is, this means that the COD dickheads will be playing Black Ops instead of Halo, so, now Halo will be more fun...I must say, COD has the worst most racist community of any online game EVER...little white bitches always sayin' "Nigger", and when they find out your black, they just get worse...so, that's another reason I'm on the fense about the game, mostly faggot ass racist white assholes play it (and if you just top defend this, it'll be easy to see where you fit in)...

Rame
11-13-2010, 06:09 PM
They're already talking about the next CoD so you're right about the annual thing. I don't mind though. I pretty much only play shooters.

I'm not satisfied with the servers though (PS3). Way too many disconnections.

Edgar Erebus
11-13-2010, 06:58 PM
This game is bullshit. On PC it has MOTHERLOADS or lags and glitches. It's so linear it's mind-numbing, I mean, I know it's Call of Duty, but it's like you must make exact same steps each time you go around the same place. Visual effects and mid-mission cutscenes are so overabundant the game becomes unplayable, a few times I literally had to stand up in the middle of enemy fire just to get where the hell am I. Don't even get me started on the storyline, as I can't follow it at all, despite Gamespot critics getting all worked up about it. And voice acting, 'cause Treyarch always sucked in that part and it was getting progressively worse even since United Offensive. And I'm only three fucking hours into the game. Worst Call of Duty ever.

100pr00f
11-13-2010, 07:27 PM
they dont make it every year...its every 2 years...by the same company....i would stick with ...infinity ward...if u wanna wait every 2 years...for a game upgrade

Rame
11-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Infinity Ward has stopped making CoD games. Sledgehammer took their place.

That means there'll be a new CoD next year made by Sledgehammer and probably another one in 2012 by Treyarch.

KZA
11-13-2010, 08:45 PM
cod is the new madden

Longbongcilvaringz
11-14-2010, 06:36 AM
treyarch's versions of cod...are poor in quality ..sound wise..and texture wise....and feels like it has a different feel to it

story wise its cool.....i like the big battle ships and stealth bomber they have in it..

I agree, there are small things which make it feel a bit off.

The spawning is ridiculous if your on a losing team.

That's the big thing i've noticed, if your team is shit it's so much harder to get kills than on MW2. You just keep spawning in horrible positions right next to enemies. On MW2 it was at times good to have a shit team, because they'd act as cannon fodder.

But in this, your team just group spawns right next the the enemy if you're doing shit.

I've warmed to the game though, it's better than i thought initially.

I kind of like the AK47u, been using that mostly. I don't know why they made shotguns primary weapons though, that's annoying.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-14-2010, 06:43 AM
And not being able to hear footsteps anymore is retarded.

Constantly being shot from behind is annoying.

Razorsharp
11-14-2010, 07:16 AM
"i dont like how you can shoot forever at someone and they dont die then you die in like 2 bullets"

thats like that in all cod games...different weapons have different shooting power.....thats y i play hardcore....
1 to 2 shots and ur dead...

as for the campaign int self..i dont know how u guys are betting it in 5 hrs...it took 2 hours just to get off the hill were u push back the enemy....u guys need to get off of the easy mode and play veteran...

if u say u beat in on veteran in 5 hrs then send mu a invite..ill check ur stats to see if ur lying....cod has the stats for all to see on ur profile..tells u how long it took for u to beat it and in what mode u played on

in mw2 its reasonable tho, its like at least not 1 second and you die its like couple more shots regardless of the weapon in mw2, aside form the shotguns

Yeah the callsign/emblem thing is pretty lame. I just want a fucking flag, I'm not interested in arts and craft.

its not the fact that you can make customizable logos, thats cool, im a graphic design major, its jus the quality of it, VERY pixelated, ya know? i guess you have to sacrifice, for all the logos and customizeable shit

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
11-14-2010, 09:34 AM
cod is the new madden

whenever people say this, it's hard to tell if it's a complaint of compliment...I can't remember the last Madden I bought...These studios need to start focussing on Quality over Quantity...
That's why I ultimatelt chose Xbox over PS3...sure, PS3 put out more games, but unless your a 12 year old japaneese kid or a pizza faced fat white dude that lives in his mom's basement, most of the PS games suck...
That's where CoD is headed...next year they will fix a few of the things we complain about, but break something else...they can't make a perfect game, because if they did, it'd be too much work to follow it up...
and if you guys are complaining about bugs and glitches...well, play Fallout New Vegas for a bit, and then you'll find out what real bugs and glitches are all about

BRONZBODY
11-14-2010, 03:08 PM
i like it.

The infinity Ward games are better multiplayer wise but i think the treyarch games tell better stories. Black ops campaign story is fuckin awesome and so was world at war.

Sunz of Man
11-14-2010, 11:35 PM
the new nazi zombies is pretty badass, especially the one with fidel, nixon, & jfk. just sucks playing it online bc everyone is retarded and just runs around trying to do their own thing.

i also like being able to multi-player online, donno why they never did that with modern warfare

Rebel_INS
11-15-2010, 04:42 AM
Definitely feeling the game. Picked it up on 360. Love the guns and maps but the only problems I'm having is with the matchmaking. Treyarch came out and said they were releasing a patch soon to fix all the matchmaking problems but in the meantime its really hard to play with your friends.

Rame
11-15-2010, 08:14 AM
They fixed the following things:

• Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
• Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
• User can get an infinite number of ‘Sam Turret’, ‘Care Package’ and ‘Sentry Gun’ killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)
• Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
• Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu
• Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions
• Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
• Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly

They're working on this:

• Improved matchmaking to find matches faster
• Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag)
• Weekly and Monthly leaderboards stats reporting incorrectly for kills, deaths and assists (All Time leaderboard not affected by this)
• Additional improvements to party system

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
11-15-2010, 02:52 PM
the new nazi zombies is pretty badass, especially the one with fidel, nixon, & jfk. just sucks playing it online bc everyone is retarded and just runs around trying to do their own thing.

i also like being able to multi-player online, donno why they never did that with modern warfare

Modern Warfare did have online multi-player. or was I just dreaming up those hours of killing people online?????

Rame
11-15-2010, 03:10 PM
^ He probably means split-screen.

Sunz of Man
11-15-2010, 03:14 PM
^

yeah split screen multiplayer online, my bad.

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
11-15-2010, 05:10 PM
For real? how many people? 4 or just 2? if I can get my girlfriend into it, then I might buy it...having a girl that likes games is awesome, so I try and get ones she'll play too...
I'm sooooo on the fence with this game...I have to talk myself out of buying it everytime I'm near bestbuy

Rame
11-18-2010, 01:30 PM
I love this game.

txvJAUZor84

dad
11-18-2010, 04:56 PM
got my black ops hardened edition.

HANZO
11-18-2010, 06:09 PM
3.. i dont like how you can shoot forever at someone and they dont die then you die in like to bullets lol, and i wish shotgun was a secondary again instead of primary

yeah that is annoying. i unload clips onto ppl nothing happens they just turn around and shoot me. its stupid.

the game has flaws. the major one being the respawning system in multiplayer. its crap, you will most likely spawn next to 3 enemies then a random safe place on the map. or when your in the middle of a battle the enemy just spawns straight behind you.

dret.izm
11-18-2010, 09:22 PM
yeah that is annoying. i unload clips onto ppl nothing happens they just turn around and shoot me. its stupid.

play hardcore. shits the jump off. honestly cant see how people play normal...

kurupt_kw
02-01-2011, 08:39 AM
If anyone gets the map pack today, let us know how it is.

Fatal Guillotine
02-05-2011, 04:52 PM
i need to get this

SKAMPOE
02-05-2011, 05:28 PM
this game is the shit

SKAMPOE 16316 @XboxLIVE

dad
02-05-2011, 06:11 PM
RuggedSounds36 add me if you wanna get mouth fucked at CoD Black Ops

SKAMPOE
02-06-2011, 01:51 AM