INF
05-19-2010, 11:59 PM
good luck to both of you.1

Sinapse
05-20-2010, 12:04 AM
cool, thx Inf

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Both producers came with it, but I'm gonna vote Exxxon. That piano sample got me buggin'. It was simple, but raw with nice switches.

THE MASON
05-20-2010, 01:05 AM
damn real ill battle here

but imma have to give it to exxxon for the same reasons that irie saying, at 1:12 exxxon took it for me, but i was diggin both beats a lot. both used vocal samples dope too

peace, good battle

INF
05-20-2010, 01:17 AM
GoTTa give both these dudes PROPS for handling they biz in one night. NOT A DAY ...not 2 days or what ever the fuck but 1 night.

big up for that

SKAMPOE
05-20-2010, 01:20 AM
exxon

sinapse, props on coming along nicely brah....ur firts joints were horrible but i can apreciate the elevation when listening to this here....

SKAMPOE
05-20-2010, 01:23 AM
that exxon shot is fiiire... ill shit to drop dudes name on there being a battle...love it

Drunken Monk
05-20-2010, 06:55 AM
sinapse beat is fire

Uncle Steezo
05-20-2010, 10:30 AM
exxxon killed it.
hands down...now put em up!

12weLvE
05-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Random little battle here. Peace to both homies.

Sins joint is just mad dreamy. On some I hear voices in out of space, drums have mad swag to them too. Its crazy how you got a hang of the MP in a matter of literally weeks. Feeling this.

Exxxon's beat was also real dope!! Nice piano chops, real slow mellow rhythm. Def a beast on the MP no doubt. Side note... Dint 7th use those vocal samples on Re-evo? lol.

I ended up going with the one beat that had me movin the most, and that was Sins drop, exxxons was too simple for my taste.

PEace to both again.

exxxon
05-20-2010, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=12weLvE;1896030]Random little battle here. Peace to both homies.

Sins joint is just mad dreamy. On some I hear voices in out of space, drums have mad swag to them too. Its crazy how you got a hang of the MP in a matter of literally weeks. Feeling this.

Exxxon's beat was also real dope!! Nice piano chops, real slow mellow rhythm. Def a beast on the MP no doubt. Side note... Dint 7th use those vocal samples on Re-evo? lol.

I ended up going with the one beat that had me movin the most, and that was Sins drop, exxxons was too simple for my taste.

PEace to both again.[/QUOT

that vocal sample came in the sample and its been flipped way before anyone in here flipped it.

Mumm Ra
05-20-2010, 03:02 PM
this was actually my hardest battle to vote on
i likes sinapse's drums more...but in the end the second half of exxxon's track took it for me and i overall liked his samples more
close tho

exxxon
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
good look mumm ra...sorry to fuck up your thread.....show and ag sample by the way...

INF
05-20-2010, 03:48 PM
I like Sin on the MPC , sounds nicer than the SP but thats prolly not true.Its prolly just elevation an he sound like that on both boxes. Still big up on the MP progress yeah mos defa.

Sinapse
05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
I like Sin on the MPC , sounds nicer than the SP but thats prolly not true.Its prolly just elevation an he sound like that on both boxes. Still big up on the MP progress yeah mos defa.

Thanks a lot, but I use both man...why discriminate when you can integrate?? lol!

INF
05-20-2010, 03:53 PM
oh this was an MP/SP production?

Sinapse
05-20-2010, 04:00 PM
well i don't wanna turn this into a discussion about my production process, but yea it was, as are all of my beats these days...mpc is used for chopping/playing/sequencing, sp is used for sample efx on the way into the mpc, efx on the mpc outs, and also for triggering extra samples like the addys in this beat...w/e tho keep on topic, thx to all the voters

Boss_Digger
05-20-2010, 04:02 PM
some are gonna say im biased but fuck it I vote Sin, cant deny both cats came ill as fuck and I had to go away and think about this one cos I WON'T vote based on affiliation!! But in the end when I judge a battle I vote on Vibe more than skill level(not to say that Sin has no skill lol im just generalising) and Sins was the more aggressive of the two coming more with that battle vibe. Exxons beat was very very dope but just came in a lil mellow for a battle IMO, vocal cuts from both was ill as well by the way

and yo 12 nah man thats not the sample I used lol similar but def not the same

Ozmosis
05-21-2010, 05:49 AM
dope battle, i voted for exxxon's beat

Professor Poopsnagle
05-21-2010, 10:53 AM
I went with exxxon on this one. Smooth.

INF
06-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I went with Sinapse on this.

SKAMPOE
06-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Damn im sayin how fuckin long are these battles for? Exxon been won this one

exxxon
06-02-2010, 12:29 PM
yeah this shits closed today....yo sinapse... dont fuck with the veterans, mr 32 year old just started producin three months ago....come on son...get your skills up..you aint ever gonna be on my level...

SKAMPOE
06-02-2010, 12:46 PM
buahahhahahaha WERD UP

JIGSAW45
06-02-2010, 01:01 PM
I went with Sinapse on this.

.......yo inf not for nuthin but I been playin the back payin attention to niggas shit n all n to tell you the gods honest truth,u stay ridin the same dudes nuts aaaallll the goddam time. N this aint nuthin toward sinapse cuz I give credit where it's due but if you get offended bro...then it's watever. I aint even listen to this yet n already know sin can't see exxxon,n not cuz we cool but cuz the dude knows wtf he's doin as opposed to dude just beginning to evolve. Keep it real n stop riding niggas cuz you scared to tell the truth.

INF
06-02-2010, 01:25 PM
k I repexcts that JIG

look its like this

Yeah I really dont care for Sin's beat production too much but I felt he held it down here on this battle and so I gave dude the vote. the lead was already up when I voted so I knew my vote wasn't gonna get dude the win.you know????

but yeah man I hear you an no I aint mad atcha

Sinapse
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
some angry pathetic people up in here, just get ya hustle on...make some music stop being such faggots

SKAMPOE
06-02-2010, 01:44 PM
least im not a deaf faggit, FAGGIT!

JIGSAW45
06-02-2010, 02:04 PM
some angry pathetic people up in here, just get ya hustle on...make some music stop being such faggots

.........lmao,it was only a matter of time b4 ur crybaby ass replied,ur so fukin predictable. And of course you still don't know wen to mind ur fukin bizness. I was addressin inf not you.aint nobody angry or got a problem with ur music makin ability...ur just an asshole in real life that wants niggas to always say ur shits fire n can't take the truth wen you get shut down. Dudes is feelin you musically n that's peace,but nobody fukin likes you.they just don't wanna say it. Like I said....its watever cuz I knew you were gonna cry like a bitch. Lol,the funny shit in real life you a bitch n wouldn't dare speak to me crazy like that cuz i'll knock ur fukin teeth in. You couldn't even pick up the fone wen shit got hot,beeeeitch!

Sinapse
06-02-2010, 03:20 PM
.........lmao,it was only a matter of time b4 ur crybaby ass replied,ur so fukin predictable. And of course you still don't know wen to mind ur fukin bizness. I was addressin inf not you.aint nobody angry or got a problem with ur music makin ability...ur just an asshole in real life that wants niggas to always say ur shits fire n can't take the truth wen you get shut down. Dudes is feelin you musically n that's peace,but nobody fukin likes you.they just don't wanna say it. Like I said....its watever cuz I knew you were gonna cry like a bitch. Lol,the funny shit in real life you a bitch n wouldn't dare speak to me crazy like that cuz i'll knock ur fukin teeth in. You couldn't even pick up the fone wen shit got hot,beeeeitch!

Listen man, you came in here taking issue with someone voting for me? That's where you are at? Giving feedback on feedback?? You must have better things to do.

The fact is you don't know me in real life, people love me in real life you idiot but how would you know either way? That is an example of just how pathetic and twisted your take on reality is, you think that based on some posts on a forum you know me in real life...you don't even know one person that knows me in real life.

Another few facts, related to no one liking me, but not saying anything is....despite the fact I AM AN ASSHOLE ON HERE, I've won best artist 2 years in a row, beating out egomaniac circle jerk losers such as yourself who have to vote for themselves...also peep the thread in the last project I dropped, there wasn't a single negative comment even from you!!! so you run along with that bullshit little one

Sinapse
06-02-2010, 03:41 PM
with all that said, honestly I don't hate any of ya'll, all I really give a shit about is the music. say what you want bout this or that but there is nothing to gain by continuing this discussion. I'm just gonna keep doing what I do everyday, writing and making beats and getting better and better and better, I suggest you try to do the same.
Peace

SKAMPOE
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm glad ole sinapse finally decided to not rap like kermit the frog and found out what rhythem was. Oh man, you should have heard him in his early days.

JIGSAW45
06-02-2010, 05:11 PM
with all that said, honestly I don't hate any of ya'll, all I really give a shit about is the music. say what you want bout this or that but there is nothing to gain by continuing this discussion. I'm just gonna keep doing what I do everyday, writing and making beats and getting better and better and better, I suggest you try to do the same.
Peace

..........blahhhhh,blahhhhhwaaaa,waaaah,still cryin like a girl.whos the egomaniac fuckface,i was addressin some real thoughts to my dude inf n again you made it about urself. I'm the same mufuka on n off the mic n half dozen niggas here n hundreds of niggas that know pcp can cosign.Where the fuck do you see anything remotely close to sayin ur wak? Are you half blind too?! I bet you 12 in the background ass naked n ky'd up rootin 4 you,...who's pathetic? Plz mufuka,u mad cuz I tell it how I see it n erry1 else is thinkin it but too pussy to say it.

SKAMPOE
06-02-2010, 05:20 PM
..........blahhhhh,blahhhhhwaaaa,waaaah,still cryin like a girl.whos the egomaniac fuckface,i was addressin some real thoughts to my dude inf n again you made it about urself. I'm the same mufuka on n off the mic n half dozen niggas here n hundreds of niggas that know pcp can cosign.Where the fuck do you see anything remotely close to sayin ur wak? Are you half blind too?! I bet you 12 in the background ass naked n ky'd up rootin 4 you,...who's pathetic? Plz mufuka,u mad cuz I tell it how I see it n erry1 else is thinkin it but too pussy to say it.
what ever is said after this falls on deaf ear:lmao: