PDA

View Full Version : That new Fiona Apple album is...

Sherz
10-06-2005, 06:19 PM
... goddamn great! Shiiiiieeettt.. we been waiting lightyears for this and ma delivers that heat. Extraordinary Machine, baby! Only thing that bothers me is that Please, Please, Please sounds a bit milder that the leak version, which is better than the album version. Well, am just nitpicking... this amlbum is amazing

oh, I officially nominate "Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song)" for song of the year. take that, suckers!

tha god concept
10-06-2005, 06:22 PM
i wanna byte fionna's apple

shes hot

Chief Fondleman
10-06-2005, 07:13 PM
I want to box practice her clitoris. Punching and shit. Punching hard.

tajeco
10-07-2005, 05:29 PM
It's been 6 years since the last one. I went to Best Buy to get the new one but the pieces of shit didn't put it out, then the guy went to the back to get it and took ages so I had to go to take my chick to work, then I called and they said it was sold out. Fuckin ass fucks. They had loads of Young Jeezy, Ebony Eyes, Trina, Nickelback and all the other turd holes though, whooptifuckindo.

Visionz
10-08-2005, 01:00 AM
I loved when she went on MTV music awards and told the world "This whole world, this thing you're watchin' right now, IS BULLSHIT!" she gets mad respect in my book for that one. Haven't as of yet heard any of her new stuff

Pussy Clot
10-08-2005, 12:48 PM
I have absolutely fallen in love with this album. i am going to buy it word up. Thanks for recomending this album. I would never have listened too it if not for you. Tymps and Better Version of Me are my favourite songs off this right now.

tajeco
10-10-2005, 12:05 AM
I remember reading a Rolling Stone article about Fiona back in 1998. She said the only cd she bought in 1997 was "Wu-Tang Forever".

tajeco
10-11-2005, 06:52 PM
?uestlove from The Roots is on 2 tracks. I got the cd yesterday and think it's pretty good. I like how she does the backing vocals on "O' Sailor"

ARCHRIVAL
10-11-2005, 06:55 PM
can somebody please upload this cd????

PLEASE????

didnt she perform a song on the MTV hurricane katrina concert? if, so that song was fiya and i wanna hear some more.

tajeco
10-12-2005, 12:47 AM
her stuff gets better the more you hear it, because it has many layers. That's why RZA's production is so good too. I don't know how to upload it. The dual disc comes with some videos, but the cd might not play in all music systems, so be warned. It was $18 at Best Buy for the dual disc.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-12-2005, 01:59 PM
yo post a track !! allow me to hear what ya'll are boasting about

tajeco
10-12-2005, 08:16 PM
If you don't like her already, I don't know if any of the new songs will turn you onto her. Maybe though. Here's "Please Please Please"

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RWB5R4FBJFB10KYB6RHR89LHL (http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RWB5R4FBJFB10KYB6RHR89LHL)

check two
10-12-2005, 11:26 PM
I heard the leaked version was definitely better than the final version. Somebody else took over the handling of the album, and the final version wasn't near as good.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:32 PM
If you don't like her already, I don't know if any of the new songs will turn you onto her. Maybe though. Here's "Please Please Please"

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RWB5R4FBJFB10KYB6RHR89LHL (http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RWB5R4FBJFB10KYB6RHR89LHL)
Thanks...I've always liked her music

ShaDynasty
07-02-2006, 07:34 AM
I heard the leaked version was definitely better than the final version. Somebody else took over the handling of the album, and the final version wasn't near as good.
dr dres co producer mike elizondo produced the record
yo whats this album like is it rocky, folky, jazzy rnb what?
i only heard a few of her songs, but what ive read about her has got me interested

Cuchulain
07-03-2006, 06:45 AM
that albums been out ages. i really like it. she has a great voice. sometimes she's a bit moaney though. my favourite track off it is the first one extraordinary machine. her voice is real playful on it. she's lovely lookin too.always helps. her first album is grwat too.