PDA

View Full Version : Real Talk, A Broke Nigga's Way... New York.

ZigZag
06-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah this thread is for the real niggaz in here. You know for the niggaz that dont gotta front taking kissy pics for chicks. For the niggaz who dont spend they money on ass pretending they playas. For the niggas that didn't act like they was nicky barnes cuz the sold nickel bags of bull shit. For the niggaz that can go outside in a tank top and flipflops and pull dime shortys. Yeah this is for these niggaz...

If you a herbert ass tie ur sweater around ya neck ass nigga you just read this shit nigga. nahmsayin? this shit is to educate u niggaz. Give u strenf nigga keep you healfy.

http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/m/mixtape_mondays/112006/flip14.jpg

ZigZag
06-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Aight now that im done with the intro. Ima talk about some bullshit that went down this week. Now check this out I been talkin tho this shorty that was in my gym class since like feburary. Wasn't nothing to serious but she had a fat ass cute face n huge knockers. Now we kept it cool and shit riiigh...but things heated up towards the summer. So we finally went on a date last week....and shit and we both had a good time etc... So check this chick tell me she miss me...then next thing you know 2 days later i get a message that she can't get over my age. (Im 24 she 29). And Im like age aint nothing but a number sweet heart. BUT she still couldn't get pass it cuz she couldn't follow my lingo and she got a complex about dating guys younger. So I piss allah, I thought that puss was a EOE..nahmean? So I called her a child for acting like a high school bitch and I hung up on that bitch. So I know it look like a took an L right? Nah my niggas...cuz when we went out on the date...I aint pay for shit. Went to the movies went to dinner and got a cab home all on her tab. So moral of the story is dont pay not a dime on these birds. LET THEM PAY, and If she works some chips n and a pickle then YOU PAY.

REAL NIGGA SHIT.

Cuz if i had of paid and didn't getting a 2nd date I would of send one of my lil girl cousins to smack that chick and get my money back god.

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Gym class?

I didn't know adult education had that

snapple
06-06-2010, 01:56 PM
"Went to the movies went to dinner and got a cab home all on her tab."

^^....on your first date you made her pay for everything?

i would bet money her reason for not wanting to talk to you again had absolutely nothing to do with your age....if she really liked you it wouldn't have made a difference.....like you said age is just a number.......

but then again a lot of 24 year olds are still mad immature...i dont know you so who knows......

i agree though....i would never pay for a bird....

women you court.....thats what youre supposed to do....

hoodrats never.......

some guys are just all about it though....and the funny part is they dont even know it they act like theyre something like a pimp but they really got no clue

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2010, 02:01 PM
I think splitting a bill 50/50 on a first date seems reasonable.

But if she's a cunt to begin with, then no.

Queen Of Poetry
06-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Zig does this mean ur available? I'll pay for whatever u like. Ha.

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Zig is soooo dreamy

Queen Of Poetry
06-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Zig is soooo dreamy

He is a whole lot of yummy. U know when u eatin something with ur fingers and u lick ur fingers cause it's so good? Same thing.

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/dwight_schrute.gif

Rame
06-06-2010, 02:40 PM
I was once walking in Harlem when it started to get dark so I expect to be welcomed in this thread.

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2010, 02:44 PM
if you ain't got yo ass licked then you lost son.

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2010, 03:30 PM
^FAG

YOU SHOULD OFFER TO PAY FOR HER..
THE LQ AND TELLY THIS TIME SINCE SHE PAID THE FIRST DATE

UHKIg17oHPI&start=158
"SHORTY IN THE ALL BLACK THINK SHE ALL THAT I CALLED HER SHE SAID DONT CALL BACK, SHE CALLED ME NOW WHAT YOU CALL THAT?"
:list:
HoTEP

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2010, 03:42 PM
IF BITCH CALLS BACK AND SHE DONT DROP HER DRAWS FOR YOUR 82 INCH TV.
YOU NEED TO PLAY SOME SHIT TO TAKE HER OUT OF HER PANTYS PLAY THIS SADE-ESQE DRAKE TRACK
oEVM7IokSk0
:W

check two
06-06-2010, 06:14 PM
I'd like to go a day without somebody saying 'real talk'.

SKAMPOE
06-06-2010, 06:21 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/dwight_schrute.gif
hahahahahaha oh dwight oh dwight

u know he owns a beet farm..... dudes BAAALLLINNN

diggy
06-06-2010, 06:37 PM
I just act gay, son, and them chicks be all on my chicko-stick.

I make them shake they laffy taffy.

ZigZag
06-06-2010, 07:13 PM
PEACE ALLAH.

NAH YO I DID OFFER GODS IM NOT A JERK... BUT SHE INSISTED ON PAYING SO I LET HER. I ACTUALLY FOUGHT FOR THE DINNER BILL BUT SHE REFUSED TO LET ME PAY GOD.

LIKE IS SAID LOOKING BACK IM GLAD I DIDN'T PAY A CENT...THIS CHICK REALLY WASTED MY TIME.

YEA QOP IM BACK ON THE MARKET.

http://alleyesonwho.com/events/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/mase.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-06-2010, 07:18 PM
new yorkers are nothing but city trash

ZigZag
06-06-2010, 07:27 PM
stop it slime!

JIGSAW45
06-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah this thread is for the real niggaz in here. You know for the niggaz that dont gotta front taking kissy pics for chicks. For the niggaz who dont spend they money on ass pretending they playas. For the niggas that didn't act like they was nicky barnes cuz the sold nickel bags of bull shit. For the niggaz that can go outside in a tank top and flipflops and pull dime shortys. Yeah this is for these niggaz...

If you a herbert ass tie ur sweater around ya neck ass nigga you just read this shit nigga. nahmsayin? this shit is to educate u niggaz. Give u strenf nigga keep you healfy.

Aight now that im done with the intro. Ima talk about some bullshit that went down this week. Now check this out I been talkin tho this shorty that was in my gym class since like feburary. Wasn't nothing to serious but she had a fat ass cute face n huge knockers. Now we kept it cool and shit riiigh...but things heated up towards the summer. So we finally went on a date last week....and shit and we both had a good time etc... So check this chick tell me she miss me...then next thing you know 2 days later i get a message that she can't get over my age. (Im 24 she 29). And Im like age aint nothing but a number sweet heart. BUT she still couldn't get pass it cuz she couldn't follow my lingo and she got a complex about dating guys younger. So I piss allah, I thought that puss was a EOE..nahmean? So I called her a child for acting like a high school bitch and I hung up on that bitch. So I know it look like a took an L right? Nah my niggas...cuz when we went out on the date...I aint pay for shit. Went to the movies went to dinner and got a cab home all on her tab. So moral of the story is dont pay not a dime on these birds. LET THEM PAY, and If she works some chips n and a pickle then YOU PAY.

REAL NIGGA SHIT.

Cuz if i had of paid and didn't getting a 2nd date I would of send one of my lil girl cousins to smack that chick and get my money back god.

somebody real rep this man please

Olive Oil Goombah
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
jigsaw probably can't pull waht zig do

Queen Of Poetry
06-06-2010, 08:51 PM
I took my kids to Coney Island today. NY what! Ha.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-06-2010, 09:03 PM
oh my god....buildings and hotdogs and a shitty ferris wheel with a smellly boardwalk!

this is SOOOO where its at!!!

Russian projects and black hood rats makes it even better!!!

snapple
06-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Oh ok.....

well she wasted your time.....

time is money......

KIM brother

check two
06-07-2010, 12:12 AM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/48004000/jpg/_48004821_48004817.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
06-07-2010, 12:12 AM
ZIG TRY TO BANG THIS QUEEN CHICK CAUSE IF SHE HAS A FAT ASZ IM SMASHING NEXT

*TREY SONGS SCREAM "YeEaaa !!"

65GAh-LXVw8

JIGSAW45
06-07-2010, 10:34 AM
jigsaw probably can't pull waht zig do

please mufuuuukka...my pimp hand stay strong. ask chuck norris(no homo)hahahahaha

Queen Of Poetry
06-07-2010, 11:02 AM
oh my god....buildings and hotdogs and a shitty ferris wheel with a smellly boardwalk!

this is SOOOO where its at!!!

Russian projects and black hood rats makes it even better!!!

Shut the fuck up fool!

Uncle Steezo
06-07-2010, 11:19 AM
black hood rats in russian projects...
poetic.

ZigZag
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
I SENSE A LOT OF HATRED FROM WUCORP MODS WHEN MY THREADS IS A SUCCESS.

PUT IT IN SID ROW DONT CARE STILL GONNA HAVE THE BEST TOPIC IN THE CHAT

NEW YORK CITY NIGGAZ!! WHAT WHAT!?!?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2010, 10:10 PM
I'd like to go a day without somebody saying 'real talk'.

it gets to you. LoL

check two
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
No, it's just some of the lingo is lame. lol

ZigZag
06-07-2010, 10:38 PM
this thread only built 4 cuban linx not white devils.

check two
06-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Ok blonkey.