PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

KZA
06-08-2010, 06:36 PM
came out today for the PSP. Did anyone get it? or have a chance to play it?

The game probably one of the best psp games I have ever played. The controls take time to adjust since square, x, circle, triangle is the camera. right trigger is action, dpad left pulls up items and right pulls up weapons.

Im about an hour in the game. Also has co-op but haven't tried it yet.

oDoUoSoKo
06-08-2010, 11:09 PM
been so hype for this, i have the game but im waiting for the update...

KZA
06-09-2010, 12:17 AM
hideo kojima is going be here on sunday. i saw him when i went snake eater dropped. ill probably bring mgs4 le to get signed. since im running this on cfw.

BRONZBODY
06-09-2010, 09:11 AM
dope dope dope DOPE!!! this may be the best one since snake eater(the best in the series imo)

some parts do need co-op tho which is the only slight drawback...not enough for me not to give it a 10.

KZA
06-10-2010, 07:16 PM
has anyone tried co-op yet?

RagnaroK
07-06-2010, 01:12 AM
LOL! I recruited Kojima and later heard Kaz repeatedly say "Kojima Is God!"

shaolinsword
07-06-2010, 02:24 AM
I'm gonna pick this up when I can, along with the other proper MGS PSP game

There's no radar though is there?

RagnaroK
07-06-2010, 02:58 AM
on both Portable Ops and Peace Walker uses a surround indicator radar is a little circle at the top right corner of your screen which detects sounds made by enemy soldiers which includes color that can determine the distance between the inner cirlce(the Player) and the soldier (no color they are far, blue enemy can see something, red enemy can detect you)

shaolinsword
07-06-2010, 04:00 PM
I thought it might've been that but I wasn't sure, cheers

I miss the old radar from the first 2 MGS games

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-17-2010, 07:48 PM
yeah just got my PSP, been hooked on Dissidia but I am going to cop this and a bunch of MGS PSP games

RagnaroK
07-17-2010, 08:34 PM
^^even the card "Acid" games?

i finished the main story the game continues with extra missions don't know who many of those i got left but I almost completed ZEKE only the head is missing and Vladimir keep escaping on me

but in my humble opinion the game is good but it doesn't come close to Portable Ops
too many chopper tank armored vehicle and AI battles no Boss battle what so ever and some of snake moves were cut out changing weapons in the middle of a fight became a royal pain in the ass making the fight a bit more harder and most importantly the game is lacking a little bit on the epicness that Ops provides

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-17-2010, 09:01 PM
^^even the card "Acid" games?

yup even those

KZA
07-17-2010, 11:45 PM
theres alot of extra missions. replay value is damn high. i spent almost 40 hours playing it.