PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back..

Ares
06-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Don't ask where I've been. Shit came up. School, work, etc. I'll be back for a while,
hopefully.

So, I got on the computer today, and I say: "Goddamn. I miss Wu-Corp." Even though I wasn't on long, and I doubt I'm remembered, I miss some actual poetic and deep lyrics. So, oiy ;p.

So, let's see how fucking rusty I am.

Bathe in your god's blood, until the liquid petrifies like fossilized nectar.
Discovered millenniums later,and projected onto classroom boards as a protector.
My vocal waves cause your soul to fold into itself, leaving you puking specters.
I've spent centuries attempting to find this disease called loneliness's vector.
Boar's squeal as my mount's footsteps echo through the forgotten forests of time.
Crystal tears flow from the eye sockets of Mother Nature as I bless her shrine.
The entire galaxy itself, stretched along a straight line, can not measure the amount of my war crimes.
You emcees stink like wild thyme, flow thicker then slime, while my rhymes kick harder then a buffalo bull in it's prime.

Ares
06-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Yup.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-09-2010, 06:55 PM
The first 2 lines, in my opinion are incredible.
Nice piece, interesting style overall, very thought provoking = dope
But those opening 2 lines....

Ares
06-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Appreciate the feedback, lol.

Ares
06-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Bumping.

J.T.S.
06-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Crystal tears flow from the eye sockets of Mother Nature as I bless her shrine.
The entire galaxy itself, stretched along a straight line, can not measure the amount of my war crimes.
You emcees stink like wild thyme, flow thicker then slime, while my rhymes kick harder then a buffalo bull in it's prime.

reminds me of something rza would spit before his digi days..