PDA

View Full Version : What's the freakiest place you've had sex at?

Oztradamus
10-07-2005, 05:49 PM
My gf's parents bed.. })
Her backyard swimming pool:cool:

Prolifical ENG
10-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Park bench in broad daylight....i was 18. yeah, one dude was walking by and gave us the triple head....lol

oh yeah, fitting room in the lingerie store in the mall.

Oztradamus
10-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Park bench in broad daylight....i was 18. yeah, one dude was walking by and gave us the triple head....lol

oh yeah, fitting room in the lingerie store in the mall.
Ha ha, word? I seen this one couple getting it on at the park, I was on some voyeour shit while playing Ball LOL

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2005, 06:00 PM
drug rehab parking lot. some chic i met in treatment. no car, up against a lightpost.
she'd only been checked in for 8 hours. we got caught. than i was caught doin the same bitch in the laundry room of a half way house. they kicked her out an let me slide, haha....i guess they thought she was interfering with my recovery.

tha god concept
10-07-2005, 06:00 PM
detention room in high school

grey hound bus in the back seats

dance floor at a club

7EL7
10-07-2005, 06:09 PM
on a Grocery line
with a fur vest on
no shirt

Chief Fondleman
10-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Prison.

Oztradamus
10-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Prison.
Did Popeye try to take it?

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
In school

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-07-2005, 10:11 PM
at red lobster

Koolish
10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
at red lobsterserious, it's a family restaurant right? why not create a baby that starts a family right there? haha, details man.
________
Fuck you tube (http://www.fucktube.com/)

triggahappy187
10-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Ford field on the 50 yard line

faveritONE
10-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Movie Theater :D

Bedlam
10-08-2005, 12:15 AM
at red lobster
LMFAO!!!

Create
10-08-2005, 01:56 AM
oh man jesus so many places but one that really stands out is

in the back seat of the police car

they oput the chick in there and we just started going at it

the cops didnt notice and i was putting it up the ANAL

crass
10-08-2005, 02:07 AM
graveyard

knuckles da god
10-08-2005, 04:42 AM
Jordi's crib

Mark
10-08-2005, 06:36 AM
amsterdam :lmao:

Reggie_Noble
10-08-2005, 06:43 AM
amsterdam :lmao:
hhaha fuken mark....

:picture:

Soul Controller
10-08-2005, 07:05 AM
lol

too many experiances
but the one that stands out

i used to date this american chick, and her folks invited me around to theirs.. well they paid for me ticket and things.. her father is/was a preacher..lol
her names daisha. she's in stillwater oklahoma..
her fathers church is.. lol st aimes baptist church. :o in Aimes oklahoma

i guess u can imagine the rest.
i miss daisha like crazy.. the kinkiest girl i ever met/made
i aint ever met a gurlie like her again.. shame we both engaged now aswell

anywho.. we did it on her folks bed and in the church a few times

the moral of this.. or the lesson i learnt was
all gurls who rock crosses want to becum kinky whores to please their men.

give it a try! lol

peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-08-2005, 08:31 AM
I know i girl that had it off in a babies changing room in Mc Donalds

classy

36chambers
10-08-2005, 11:07 AM
My gf's parents bed.. })
I wouldn't be proud of that one, thats kinda rough man :r

Tzaosirus
10-08-2005, 11:11 AM
on the bus, in school, and in a girls toilet!

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2005, 11:22 AM
In a girls ass.

10-08-2005, 12:11 PM
serious, it's a family restaurant right? why not create a baby that starts a family right there? haha, details man.
lmao. well im not going to give alot of details. well she loved seafood, so we went to red lobster. so she was like i need to go to bathroom,and for me to come with her, and i was thinkin "wth? were either going to fuck, or she wants me to wipe her coochie or ass or sutin, nah mean? lol", so she went in first, and made sure nobody was in there, so i looked around and made sure nobody seen me,so i went in, and i was hopin to be able to fuck her, because i didnt bring i brung her to red lobster!! with my hard earned money!!!!! i expect something back!!!, so she starts toungin me and shit, and i start kissin her on the neck and all that foreplay shit. so then she throws me into one of the stallz, and she leans back against the wall, and i i put her legs around me, and i just started fuckin her. and shes here moanin all loud and shit,and i was like yo dont moan all loud, well get kicked out. then some white lady comes in, and then she moaned loud (even after i told her not to!!), and the white lady goes "OMG!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE???!!", and im like "shes tryin to take a shit!!", and then i opened the door and looked out and she was gone, but we tried to hurry that shit up. so we did,thankfully nobody else came in, so we open the door,and just ran out that fuckin place, lol.

EDIT: "I USED PROTECTION, AND YOU SHOULD TOO"

Koolish
10-08-2005, 01:58 PM
and the white lady goes "OMG!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE???!!", and im like "shes tryin to take a shit"hooooly shit, probably traumatized the women. hahahah man that's hilarious shit.
________
Upskirt Voyeur (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1141/voyeur/videos/1)

Oztradamus
10-08-2005, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't be proud of that one, thats kinda rough man :r It just happened B... Who hasn't done that?

Shaolin Warrior
10-08-2005, 07:25 PM
lmao. well im not going to give alot of details. well she loved seafood, so we went to red lobster. so she was like i need to go to bathroom,and for me to come with her, and i was thinkin "wth? were either going to fuck, or she wants me to wipe her coochie or ass or sutin, nah mean? lol", so she went in first, and made sure nobody was in there, so i looked around and made sure nobody seen me,so i went in, and i was hopin to be able to fuck her, because i didnt bring i brung her to red lobster!! with my hard earned money!!!!! i expect something back!!!, so she starts toungin me and shit, and i start kissin her on the neck and all that foreplay shit. so then she throws me into one of the stallz, and she leans back against the wall, and i i put her legs around me, and i just started fuckin her. and shes here moanin all loud and shit,and i was like yo dont moan all loud, well get kicked out. then some white lady comes in, and then she moaned loud (even after i told her not to!!), and the white lady goes "OMG!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE???!!", and im like "shes tryin to take a shit!!", and then i opened the door and looked out and she was gone, but we tried to hurry that shit up. so we did,thankfully nobody else came in, so we open the door,and just ran out that fuckin place, lol.

EDIT: "I USED PROTECTION, AND YOU SHOULD TOO"
LOL. I swear you're one of the funniest mofos ever!

"OMG!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE???!!" LMFAO

And I found it hilarious how you said you weren't gonna go into much details and then went ahead and made a fucking paragraph about it.

As for me... behind some really tall bushes next to my house in Cuba. Public sex is awesome!

KBOS
10-08-2005, 08:13 PM
chucky cheese

KBOS
10-08-2005, 08:15 PM
at red lobster
yeah, when I go to red lobster I usally have the urge to pull out my penis and instert it into the vagina closest

Create
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I Fucked This Bitch In An Airplanes Bathroom

We Were There For Like 10 Minutes And This Guy Was Knocking On The Door

So When We Got Out Everyone Was Looking At Us And Shit

But I Didnt Give A Fuck Cuz After All It Was Worth It
omg what a lier

Big Bad Man
10-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Donno if i believe some of these stories but witever, freakiest place i had sex was on a bus, packed, up the back. So coz I kinda had to keep her hush i wont front, it kinda sucked, she rode me for a bit and blew me dry ;) Whenever cunts turned to look at me I just grilled em, n they looked away.

10-08-2005, 10:05 PM
LOL. I swear you're one of the funniest mofos ever!

"OMG!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE???!!" LMFAO

And I found it hilarious how you said you weren't gonna go into much details and then went ahead and made a fucking paragraph about it.

As for me... behind some really tall bushes next to my house in Cuba. Public sex is awesome!
lmfao, that fuckin lady was lookin at us with disgust when we came out, she was at the reservation desk, i bet she was askin for the manager.

Shaolin Warrior
10-09-2005, 12:11 AM
lmfao, that fuckin lady was lookin at us with disgust when we came out, she was at the reservation desk, i bet she was askin for the manager.
LMFAO

Word? What did you do after you came out? Sat back down and eat? Or ran the fuck away?

10-09-2005, 12:21 AM
LMFAO

Word? What did you do after you came out? Sat back down and eat? Or ran the fuck away?
nah, because we already ate,lmao. this happend after we ate,and i paid for the meal and all that,after was done, we ran out of there,sshhhiiittt... i wasnt tryin to go to jail for havin sex, espically when its human nature.and knowin how stupid the system is, theyll probably say ooo you got to go to court for s"tabbin this girl in her vagina with your dick,and thats considered physical abuse", nah thats a bad example,and big exageratin,but you get my idea.lol. but this girl has a big fetish with fuckin in public places, she was my ex,1 time she wanted to fuck at tj maxx,and i was like yo where we going to fuck? in the clothes racks? lol,and she was like nah in the bathroom,but i wasnt horny,so i was like nah, but i fucked her anyway in the car,afterwards,lol.

Shaolin Warrior
10-09-2005, 12:28 AM
nah, because we already ate,lmao. this happend after we ate,and i paid for the meal and all that,after was done, we ran out of there,sshhhiiittt... i wasnt tryin to go to jail for havin sex, espically when its human nature.and knowin how stupid the system is, theyll probably say ooo you got to go to court for s"tabbin this girl in her vagina with your dick,and thats considered physical abuse", nah thats a bad example,and big exageratin,but you get my idea.lol. but this girl has a big fetish with fuckin in public places, she was my ex,1 time she wanted to fuck at tj maxx,and i was like yo where we going to fuck? in the clothes racks? lol,and she was like nah in the bathroom,but i wasnt horny,so i was like nah, but i fucked her anyway in the car,afterwards,lol.Hahaha, cool.

Like I said before, public sex is awesome. Lotta girls like that shit.

maximott
10-09-2005, 12:30 AM
spic stop lyin yos a dirty homo spic virgin. aint no one believe u homo. smh at this puerto rican virgin. u's bitch

crass
10-09-2005, 12:41 AM
omg what a lier

fucking in an airplane is more believable than getting fucked in a police car.

Shaolin Warrior
10-09-2005, 12:48 AM
spic stop lyin yos a dirty homo spic virgin. aint no one believe u homo. smh at this puerto rican virgin. u's bitch
Do you have nothing else to do you godfuckingdamn idiotic insolent racist degenerate motherfucking excuse for a human being except hate on Latinos?

}:|

10-09-2005, 12:52 AM
ok, its too bad it was your mom i fucked in red lobster, that fat bitch, she was here stickin a sword fish up her ass.

maximott
10-09-2005, 12:55 AM
spic yo stay provin what i dun said. yo dumb peurto rican homo cant come up with nothing but momma jokes. u bitch fagg homo spic. u's bitch

Shaolin Warrior
10-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Ignore this bitch, OB4PRL. He obviously gets a hardon from this online dissing. Fucking fag...

Bedlam
10-09-2005, 01:05 AM
lol^ yall don't realize maximott is a joke? this guy is the funniest shit

10-09-2005, 01:10 AM
yo check out what maximott said on the "wu tang honors" thread. this kid finally came out the closet.

Create
10-09-2005, 02:39 AM
fucking in an airplane is more believable than getting fucked in a police car.dog it was obviuosly a joke
u MORON

7EL7
10-09-2005, 03:33 AM
What's the freakiest place you've had sex at?

in your moms house yo

while she was in the kitchen cooking macaroni and cheese yo

she had oven mits on when i was doing my thang yo

she wanted to join in homie but i told her no yo

too many forehead lines and dentures don't agree with me yo

she don't lick tities anymore yo

KBOS
10-09-2005, 07:49 AM
What a stupid comment to make, nobody on this forum believes you are a gangsta hood legend, I would bet OB4PRL had sex in red lobster any day over you being a hood legend. And I guarante you 99.9% of the forum agrees with me

KBOS
10-09-2005, 07:54 AM
spic yo stay provin what i dun said. yo dumb peurto rican homo cant come up with nothing but momma jokes. u bitch fagg homo spic. u's bitch
Nobody's joking, OB4PLC certainly has fucked your mom, and so has 60% of this forum, even the youngsters. Besides, his insults are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better then any shit you could come up with, you have probably been eithered atleast 60 times but OB4PLC and atleast 50 times by me. You haven't done shit but make a cunt out of yourself.

ARCHRIVAL
10-09-2005, 12:24 PM
chucky cheese
the one on route 9?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:lmao::lmao:

tajeco
10-09-2005, 02:39 PM
in Japan at my chick's parents' place, on the dinner table, her mom ate at that spot later that night

playground, at night, not too crazy, except for that I used to play there 7 years earlier

Reggie_Noble
10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
in Japan at my chick's parents' place, on the dinner table, her mom ate at that spot later that night

playground, at night, not too crazy, except for that I used to play there 7 years earlier
hahaha @ the playground, I wish I can get that happening some time, would be fun :D

10-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Jordi's crib

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-09-2005, 03:08 PM
... i can't fuckin remember...... anything

Oztradamus
10-09-2005, 03:30 PM
I've been trying to get my lady to get down with me at work... But she's afraid, they'll catch us and get fired.. We work for a Fortune 500 Co.

TUCO
10-09-2005, 04:54 PM
a bed

Oztradamus
10-09-2005, 05:01 PM
a bed
Dayum boy.... You wild

TUCO
10-09-2005, 05:02 PM
8)

kid cal
10-09-2005, 07:22 PM
oh i did it on this trail down by the river a couple times. and in a van.

Chief 'Broom
10-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Does 50 Cent wear mascara?

Gawd
06-23-2006, 08:28 PM
## Bumps ##

The freakiest place I had sex was in a grocery store in the lunchmeat isle........the honey roasted ham was on sale and looking mighty....mighty tasty. so i sodomized myself with some keilbasa while i made out with several peices of sliced ham.......chabooya!!!111

stak84
06-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Ben ROFLisberger

june181972
06-23-2006, 08:57 PM
On a bridged section of some railroad tracks.

tha god concept
06-23-2006, 09:08 PM
graveyard ripped on wet

Visionz
06-23-2006, 09:43 PM
on top of one of those long conference tables

adedwutang
06-23-2006, 10:12 PM
back seat of a SUV with five other people in it, no condom so just toppin off, sorry if that dont count but that shit was weird for me haha, specially wen she makes that suckin noise, and u just wonderin wut the other people are thinkin, haha if the radio wasnt blastin it wulda been on some freaky shit. and to all the people that doubtin wut some one else did, dont b mad cuz u aint gettin none in red lobster, lol at these niggas haha peace

Dae Ja Nae
06-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Movie Theater :D

** Does best Michael Jackson impression ...

You are not alone ... lol
;D

Razorsharp
06-23-2006, 10:47 PM
*in the back of a van, my parents in the 2 rows in front, the van was pack, everyone was asleep, cept the driver, full on session with the Ex... lmao... i fell asleep after as well.... lmao*

peace

mashqauck
06-23-2006, 11:15 PM
inside of my hand OMFG@!!!@@!@@!

Bedlam
06-24-2006, 01:33 AM
in a tree, with tarzan

tommytootone
06-24-2006, 10:14 AM
movie theater

Da Problem Child
06-24-2006, 10:29 AM