YEA I WOULD BANG THAT JEW PUs

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-14-2010, 06:21 PM
FUCK YEAH BITCH IS HOTTA THAN INSIDE OF SKAMPOEZ BELLY BUTTON IN tHE SUMMA TIME

-g2gcqo7xsg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
No...

She'd be attractive if she tried to be. As she is, I question letting her give me head (lol no I wouldn't)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 06:59 PM
boarz is a virgin nd i wud bang but she is not crazy hot but cud prob b if she tried

LoTec
06-14-2010, 07:44 PM
oh dear

ZigZag
06-14-2010, 08:15 PM
word even mel gibson would smash that baby jew girl with some anti-semitic wenis.

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 08:18 PM
hah warcloud has so many dope lines that unless i really listen carefully they totally go over my head
like that line i dont even remember hearing

Yeah thats very true, a lot of his songs are so densely packed with lyrical maddness its hard to catch everything even after many listens.

That line is from Samurai Shodown interlude from Irie-1's album. Its just him repeating that line several times. The other joint he did on that album called Undying Creature is flames, its a slow beat and Holocaust kills it.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/flow/rj.gif

Dope shit Lo...He actually dropped like 8 extra bars on the Undying Creature verse and most of it didn't make sense, but I salvaged those couple bars to throw behind a lil' beat. I was saving it as a hook, but just decided to throw it on the album.

to be completely honest
there isn't really a single MC out there that can stand next to a holocaust verse
they always end up sounding a bit out of place
and before the haters read that and get on my nutz, it mostly means his verses are just too unique. nobody can remotely do that style.
that's why BSBD was so good, he was entirely alone in his element.

if he had a solo album with a VERY select few guests, like 1-3, and they were known to be a lil unorthodox like 60 sec or c rayz walz, then that'd be aight tho

I agree, he's an Instrument of Emcees, his range is untouchable.
And comparing him to others in the sense your speaking means he's alone.
I've said before that if some are on another page, then he's in another library.
BSBD was just a showcase of insanity to me, as you said he's alone in his element.

About the album setup your talking about
C-Rayz Walz, Canibus & especially MF DOOM I think that would work well.

yeah id like to see a holocaust/ mf doom collab

jb6BbaHR4Us

Word!...Nobody can get to Warcloud...His artistry is untouchable for his genre.

TU2_mO3NtQA

deep in the bottom of the well water that rots
is a little black pyramid far down in the slot
and inside that little black pyramid on that planet
i laugh in the dark for that pyramid holds this instrumental I have:

http://rapidshare.com/files/287336635/Warcloud_-_The_Last_Hovering_Castle__instrumental_.mp3.html

AHAHAHAHAH lolollo

the unreleased BSBD Holocaust tracks are just as great too
I still listen to them on the regular

Can't wait for this to drop cover looks grimy as fuck. Anybody know whats the real story about WARCLOUD joining The Lost Children Of Babylon rumor or fact?

http://rapidshare.com/files/304888419/gage-one_feat._holocaust_-_dead_angel__original_.mp3.html

thanks for participating to by far the largest thread ever devoted to any wu-tang affiliate or general
warcloud aka the god of rhymes

Terrorist Pirate ships is a pretty dope track & Bomshot kicked a hard Rhyme on that track

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2fdkbM8UMsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2fdkbM8UMsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/%3Cobject%20width=)

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs011.snc3/11852_104711392877204_100000150319165_131601_46959 49_n.jpg

I have purchased my copy from Amazon so can't wait to hear that.

Has there been anything recently that has been released for free that is not on the album. Maybe someone can do a list so I can look for them.

Peace

Just got my new Holocaust CD in the mail. Great work by all involved parties. ie chambermusik, Holocaust, Pro the Leader and NovaKane.

Real nice features on it too.

The actual CD is totally 100% store quality cd. It is not a cheap CD. No sticker on front. Real print. Chambermusik and who ever else worked on it did an awesome job both with the musical and physical elements

Theatre of Pain is a straight banga!!! Shout outs to Nova Kane, Pro the Leader, Ancient Scrolls and Holocaust for this remarkable classical banga. Shit is dope as fuck!! Congrats to yall. P.E.A.C.E!!! What about the Know the Names album? Is it out yet?

People need to start typing some Holo lyrics up. I've done plenty in the past, time for some1 else to have a go. it won't be too hard for Theatre of Pain cos he ain't really got that many bars.

C'mon people. start doing some.

Throw you in transgression and sorrow, I ship the cargo
Of blue tigers with black stripes to Key Largo
Bone war with steel, something moved in the graveyard
A biker in the closet, old furniture in the house
Curse of the Mud Men caught in a mud dream
She got through an inferno, spit kerosene and laugh
Warcloud on a warpath is bloodbath

My favorite joints of Theater Of Pain
1) Fancy Boxing
2) Punch Your Face In
3) What Can The Matter Be (Q Remix)
All On Heavy Rotation

Stop hatin on the Americannn motherfuckin poets, i am drunk right now with three bitchesd gettin head. These poets fucked upn and completely destrpyed the fuckin game with this album. Treinidad, Caribbean thug style shout outs to the motherfuckin US American Poets forevr. Fuck the haterasss notherfuckers, P.E.ac.e to the motherfuckin God z ans Earths. Fuck the haterz. p.eace to Nova Kane, holo, fuckin Antlanis Scrolls and the Hennessy I sip on. Fucj the mother fuckin haers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real undeground guckin hip hop for your stupid asssssssssssss!1! Fucker@

how come warclouds better than everyone

not comparing em to those solos mate, they are my favorite albums ever , lightyears ahead of everything else ... I was talking about the fact that on those albums are also hardly any solo tracks and noone complained about that , capiche ?

and if you don't like the albums by these guys , then don't listen, noones forcing you to ...

The man is not for everyone that is for sure. His flow and delivery are not what they used to be but The Sign of Hells Winter is still a god of rhymes.

his silkworm style isn't even my favorite tbh

TBH I dont prefer any one of the man's alter ego's over another, they all hold a distinct unmatched style
I can get over that every rhyme he throws make you picture something specific in your head, noone else does that for me, ahaha

^ yeah he's creates some of the craziest visuals ever .

I tried 2 set up that Christ bearer video inteview 4 the forum 1 time but no one came through w/ questions sames as Black Knights i havent seem CB in a min but i know hes still working

its crazy the shit that holo will reference...
"whoops im an indian" from a three stooges movie (I just caught that reference very recently)
original Star Trek episode titles (A City On The Edge Of Forever/ his hand was severed)
i know there's gotta be a bunch more over my head

im pretty sure he said his mind is an encyclopedia in one of his rhymes I heard earlier
pretty much true, dude's crazy

"you get a birth certificate and a television for being a citizen"
love that line

bump someone should really sticky this thread

I agree, his Silkworm style was designed for killing, and best worked on feature tracks
He would never have mad solo masterpieces like some of the work with Skarekrow & BSBD
It is too bad we probably wont hear the material RZA has though.

People find it hard to take that others think his later styles are better
Or more advanced, the direction shfted but the craftsmanship is still there
It's a matter of perception, but tracks like "Architecture Of Disaster" or "I Catch Fire"
Show to me at least, that he just tames the beat differently.
I personaly haven't heard anyone own tracks like that before
He's like a walking library, it's childsplay, but he sounds hungry now.
I always thought he sounded dull, lifeless, cruel...
And at times even bored during his "Silkworm" phase, maybe thats just me ?

Besides, it was inevitable I think if he was rapping like that at such a young age
He was bound to elevate himself after already clocking it.
I find it funny most don't think the same

Ghostface sounded raw on 36 Chambers...
But in my opinion was 10 times the emcee on "Forever"
The style was more harnessed and intricate, he developed.
"Supreme Clientele" I find was like his Warcloud album if you like
No doubt he was wandering a different path at the time.
Where as GZA has remained relatively the same throughout his whole career in my opinion.

And can someone help me out with the new snippets
From the American Poets 2099 album please.
I can't find them ?

just got warcloud tattoo. first tattoo on the ribs, based on "a well dressed skeleton slowly cuts your throat"

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af164/abanks47/photo2.jpg
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af164/abanks47/photo.jpg

ROLFCOPTERS

ATnSCMm19sY

MORE BANGERS COMING SOON :thumbup:

ZigZag
06-14-2010, 08:24 PM
yeah some really faggedy shit going on here...

rofl @ cilvakings..only on wucorp. Bet that's wooz alias.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 08:33 PM
didnt one of those faggits say warcloud was lightyears ahead of jada lyrically...warcloud wud be a fucking westcoast legend if he was still holocaust but he's soft nd the jews pressured him into changing it...i think those fucking kikes need to remember black ppl died in the holocaust too

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 08:35 PM
I LIKE HOW WHERS AND MUMM RA SAY WARCLOUD IS BETTER THAN HOLOCAUST, LIKE IF THEY WAS RAISED IN THE EASTCOAST AND HAVE A HIGHER UNDERSTANDING IN HIP HOP THAN US.

IF WACKCLOUD IS THERE JESUS, THAN THIS WHITE KID FROM FLORIDA IS THERE GOD
nJorr8Pivu0

LoTec
06-14-2010, 08:42 PM
didnt one of those faggits say warcloud was lightyears ahead of jada lyrically...warcloud wud be a fucking westcoast legend if he was still holocaust but he's soft nd the jews pressured him into changing it...i think those fucking kikes need to remember black ppl died in the holocaust too

He's been going by the Holocaust moniker again since like 06. I'll say this about Jada, he could never spit like Holo, but when Holo was more lucid he could spit like Jada. So take that how you will.

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 08:45 PM
how many hours per day do you spend researching warcloud, talking about warcloud, and looking up warcloud threads?
lol do you have a life outside of warcloud mofo? aint no warcloud fan on his dick as much as you

LoTec
06-14-2010, 08:47 PM
how many hours per day do you spend researching warcloud, talking about warcloud, and looking up warcloud threads?
lol do you have a life outside of warcloud mofo? aint no warcloud fan on his dick as much as you

I was thinking the exact same thing. MOFO your a strange character.

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 08:48 PM
HEY DID YOU HEAR WARCLOUDS FATHER BENEFIT YET?

IF WACKCLOUD IS THERE JESUS, THAN THIS WHITE KID FROM FLORIDA IS THERE GOD
nJorr8Pivu0

AFTER U HEAR THIS U CAN MAKE ANOTHER THREAD WHERE U SPAM IT WITH 5 EUROS AND 3 OTHER INSANE USA PEOPLE NOT FROM THE EASTCOAST :thumbup:

HoTEP

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 08:50 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/mickyjay/yah1ti.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 09:03 PM
LMAO i enjoy a few nice holotracks once in awhile but....cmon its fuckin jada LOL...

like lol...HOLO will never in his life have the same flow as jadas..
vMyv1trTlUc

" old head told me can't save money you useless// and all u ever gonna have is excuses//"

like maybe u cant relate to jada but can relate to battle star galactica and 80's horror movie bars lol

nd dont even get me started on my nigga CASS

GxRxjBs72-0

"yall bitches if i put u on my hitlist//you'll walk around rocking football equipment//"

LMAO like WTF???

C14ZsQi_lRk

EVERY bar is quotable in this song "we in da streets you industry"

LMAO i won

Prolifical ENG
06-14-2010, 09:11 PM
All I know about Warcloud is that he was featured on a track on the first Bobby Digital album and has an album called Smuggling Booze in the Graveyard. I downloaded and sampled that album 5 years ago and the guy sounded like a paranoid schizophrenic who drank a little too much caffeine. Oh yeah and he was a thread dedicated to him in the wu tang forum but I dont go in there. I dont know what mods like him though.

ALCATRAZ
06-14-2010, 09:12 PM
s10keJYgcPo

cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr. R&B
06-14-2010, 09:14 PM
LOL, WTF is this shit?

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 09:16 PM
PROLIFIC YOUR BOY INFINITY AND PROBABLY ANOTHER MOD DIGS HIS STUFF
s10keJYgcPo

cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YEA THAT WAS ONE OF THE FEW WEIRD WARCLOUD TRACKS I WOULD BUMP SINCE I USED TO LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM I THINK IT WAS STING,

THECORPSES MONKEY SONNED THE WARCLOUD FANS WHEN HE MADE THIS VID
2fkDQKWdN7U

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 09:18 PM
LOL it's funnier that skeetedmofo compiled all those comments.

That's almost nerdier than talking about man's silkworm style.

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 09:21 PM
we in da streets you industry

oh my what a deep and thought provoking line
i bet a third grader couldn't even catch on to that
i might have to spend 8 hours a day in jadakiss threads and post about him every other minute now

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 09:23 PM
LOL it's funnier that skeetedmofo compiled all those comments.

That's almost nerdier than talking about man's silkworm style.
lol thats what im saying
i couldn't imagine spending that much time on an MC - even one i liked to listen to much less one i didn't care about
ceitedmofo got touched somewhere in the warcloud process in a strange way

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 09:24 PM
like i said holocaust is dope as fuck and could be a westcoast legend if he rapped like he used too...like some of his songs r dope as fuck others r completely off beat nd terrible like i replayed this heaterz freestyle with him nd it was fucking insanely good..id cop every album if he spit like this all the time

YOCT57vaJRQ

nd the shit tht pisses me off is tht he chooses to raap all weird nd shit...like anytime he wanted too he cud go back to his killarmy/bobby digi verse style

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 09:26 PM
ive never heard an offbeat holocaust track
im not saying they don't exist - but he is usually insanely on beat

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
we in da streets you industry

oh my what a deep and thought provoking line
i bet a third grader couldn't even catch on to that
i might have to spend 8 hours a day in jadakiss threads and post about him every other minute now

warcloud is not better then jada, cassidy, or cory gunz...holocaust is on par with them...but tht unorganized babble tht occassionally relates to something is not fucking with them..nd its not supposed to be thought provoking dick head...its a fucking go balls out hard track hes not going to rap abt skeletons in closets and old men sellin pictures...LMAO you lost get over it...LIKE LOL 4 eyes ass nigga

lol thats what im saying
i couldn't imagine spending that much time on an MC - even one i liked to listen to much less one i didn't care about
ceitedmofo got touched somewhere in the warcloud process in a strange way

LMAO he sonned you when he saaid tht nigga he said "ALMOST nerdier" lmao u guys crack me up...

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 09:34 PM
...holocaust is on par with them...

LMAO he sonned you when he saaid tht nigga he said "ALMOST nerdier" lmao u guys crack me up...
actually robbeh said people who talk about his silkworm style...which you like to do and i dont
talk to me when you graduate

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
ROBBIE I JUST QOUTED ALL THE GAY QOUTES FROM THE WARCLOUD THREAD PAGES AROUND 150 TO 155 OR SOMETHING, I GAVE UP CAUSE THERES TOO MUCH CLASSIC MATERIAL

P.S. ROB IS STILL FURIOUS THAT HE LIVES IN MAINE |)

THE WE IN THE STREETS U INDUSTRY LINE WAS STOLEN FROM THE GOD CORMEGA ON "GET OUT MY WAY" NAS ETHER
CPGqMOSC7xw

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
LMAO "dont talk to me until you graduate" cmon doggy u cant match the gods physique u nd brock prolly share bunk beds..

ZigZag
06-14-2010, 09:41 PM
problem with warcloud is not that he's a junkie...its cuz he's a crackhead.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah, no matter what name he calls himself, he sucks at rapping and all his fans seem to be 5-alarm faggots.

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 09:44 PM
lol dont try to diss me killbot you got nuffin and you know it
you type on a 3rd grade level and the only physique you got on me is more of it
you made a logical error a couple posts back - take it and move on

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 09:44 PM
like i said holocaust is dope as fuck and could be a westcoast legend if he rapped like he used too...like some of his songs r dope as fuck others r completely off beat nd terrible like i replayed this heaterz freestyle with him nd it was fucking insanely good..id cop every album if he spit like this all the time

YOCT57vaJRQ

nd the shit tht pisses me off is tht he chooses to raap all weird nd shit...like anytime he wanted too he cud go back to his killarmy/bobby digi verse style
NO POINT IN SHOWIN THEM THE SANE HOLOCAUST(BEFORE THE DRUGS)

THESE GUYS SUFFER FROM INSANITY AS WELL
(PROBABLY FROM CRACK,HERION,PCP,PILLS,BAD ACID TRIPS)
SO THEY THINK THE WARCLOUD IS BETTER
:lmao: :fucku:

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 09:49 PM
the only physique you got on me is more of it

haha

that's cold

CEITEDMOFO
Yeah, no matter what name he calls himself, he sucks at rapping and all his fans seem to be 5-alarm faggots.

HAHA@ 5 ALARM HOMOS

NO WAY MUMM RA GETS PUSSY DUDE PROBABLY LOOKS LIEK ADMIRAL CRUMPLE
n32oq8qDUUE

Mumm Ra
THESE GUYS SUFFER FROM INSANITY AS WELL

insanity:
repeating the same actions over and over with no results
and failing to recognize it isn't working

imjussayin

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 09:50 PM
lol dont try to diss me killbot you got nuffin and you know it
you type on a 3rd grade level and the only physique you got on me is more of it
you made a logical error a couple posts back - take it and move on

LMAO u one payless airwalk shoe JC penny tag poppin ass nigga...i didnt make a logical error nd ur a FAGGOT if u proof read your wu-tang corp message board posts lol like tht isnt even an arguement...its the internet LOL

"dont try to diss me killbot you got nuffin" ...i was waiting for u to call me a sucker MC lol ...i bet mumm ra was the niggaa who grabbed rzas dick at tht concert..."NIGGA HOW DEM TIMS TAYSHTE?"!!!

swag aura glistenin ya'll

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
insanity:
repeating the same actions over and over with no results
and failing to recognize it isn't working

imjussayin
YLLMKznvzr8

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Killbot is just a sweet, simple internet manchild who only wanted to discuss wutang and write online floetry, but got caught up in the seedy underbelly of messageboard thuggery and skinny jeans.

he's like a young bubba from forest gump, but his online role models have steered him down the wrong path.

PM and i'll mentor you. lil ruger needs a Big Brother.

Mumm Ra
06-14-2010, 09:58 PM
swag aura glistenin ya'll

lol if i was mad i might call you a wack mc, but i never get mad and i never heard you rap so i'd be lyin
im just letting you know how it is kiddo - you're the only one makin stuff up because i got you angry
like i said don't sweat it - you made a mistake

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:01 PM
haha killbot is a sweetheart.

like one of those big stuffed animals you win at the carnival.

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 10:05 PM
ROBBIE WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT MAInE HAD NO INNER CITIES TO REP WITH

http://i24.tinypic.com/295wfu9.gif

P.S. MUMM RA THINKS WARCLOUD IS BETTER THAN MASTA KILLA

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2010, 10:05 PM
killlbot looks filipino

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Killbot is just a sweet, simple internet manchild who only wanted to discuss wutang and write online floetry, but got caught up in the seedy underbelly of messageboard thuggery and skinny jeans.

he's like a young bubba from forest gump, but his online role models have steered him down the wrong path.

PM and i'll mentor you. lil ruger needs a Big Brother.

Lmao its the internet Tone wop..i dont take role models frm the interwebs i got a pops nd big cousins nd big homies nd all dat to know what im doin irl

lol if i was mad i might call you a wack mc, but i never get mad and i never heard you rap so i'd be lyin
im just letting you know how it is kiddo - you're the only one makin stuff up because i got you angry
like i said don't sweat it - you made a mistake

LMAO he said i was angry...like lol ur mumm ra..i seen da pics lookin awkward aas fuck standing next to ur sisters friends..who they regard as the waacky zany wu-tang nigger music listener lol...

haha killbot is a sweetheart.

like one of those big stuffed animals you win at the carnival.

truthfully i cant argue with tht i get dat frm the slores alot...but dey love it WAhbuht so wat can a nigga say but hug my dick like ya childs gettin takin away...

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:08 PM
http://i24.tinypic.com/295wfu9.gif

haha i like how it speeds up.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 10:16 PM
w0t9XYu9BVA

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 10:36 PM
http://www.picrandom.com/images/facebooktr.jpg

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 11:04 PM

hahaha you could sonnn masta killa on myspace with this.

ALCATRAZ
06-14-2010, 11:10 PM
lol

olololol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-15-2010, 09:25 AM
so heat you think its okay to terrorize mumm ra? cause if so you really have no place in this conversation and can back off right now. i might not support all the dick intake but what he is trying to do is find someone to push his poop in, how can you be against that?

SKAMPOE
06-15-2010, 01:52 PM
ROLFCOPTERS

ATnSCMm19sY

MORE BANGERS COMING SOON :thumbup:
wow look at all the effort....:r

SKAMPOE
06-15-2010, 01:54 PM

hahaha you could sonnn masta killa on myspace with this.

lol

olololol

so heat you think its okay to terrorize mumm ra? cause if so you really have no place in this conversation and can back off right now. i might not support all the dick intake but what he is trying to do is find someone to push his poop in, how can you be against that?
all failed since i was the obne to post this yesterday waaaay b4 heat

CEITEDMOFO
06-15-2010, 03:04 PM
SKAMP IS A FAG WHO DIDNT KNO SPACEGHETTO EXISTED BEFORE ME AND JASp