PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with people from NYC?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2010, 09:55 PM
In particular puerto ricans and some blacks.

They are so obsessed with dressing a certain way and acting a certain way that they become these clones....and even if it is a degenerative behavior, they still cannot slip out of the mold.

Like you got damn near 40 year old dudes still tryin to kick it like they are teenagers. And you got 30 somethings that do the same thing.

Still tryin to be hard, but not realizing that people outside of your neighborhood dont give a fuck.
Brooklyn aint shit to a person who isnt from Brooklyn get it?

Whats wrong with you dudes. Why you act so dramatic and flamboyant and shit?

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:05 PM
How about dem cowboys?

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 10:09 PM

They are so obsessed with dressing a certain way and acting a certain way that they become these clones....and even if it is a degenerative behavior, they still cannot slip out of the mold.

Like you got damn near 40 year old dudes still tryin to kick it like they are teenagers. And you got 30 somethings that do the same thing.

Still tryin to be hard, but not realizing that people outside of your neighborhood dont give a fuck.

WHAT 30 AND 40 YR OLDS FROM BROOKLYN DO YOU KNOW BESIDES THESE GUYS
1DLCltHVZro

ALCATRAZ
06-14-2010, 10:11 PM
new york is wack... after death row yall was never the same

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-14-2010, 10:14 PM

LMAO how many black people you know..period...not even frm NY..how many blacks do u know period...

ppl in ny/tristate try to b as differant as they can like cmon lol..the 30/40 yr olds r the big homies..they let the lil niggaas kick it with them..maybe if u took your nephew on tht fishing trip he wouldnt be flirting with boys after school giggling nd clutching his books over ur sons dreamy eyes...

LOL

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 10:16 PM
new york is wack... after death row yall was never the same

YEA I BET YOU WAS ON THE EASTCOASTS DICK WHEN THIS DROPPED
qSVCCjb_810

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:19 PM
LMAO how many black people you know..period...not even frm NY..how many blacks do u know period...

I'm pretty sure with Nick's outlook on life, that's NOT how he measures success or status.

Jesus.. hahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2010, 10:21 PM

ppl in ny/tristate try to b as differant as they can like cmon lol..the 30/40 yr olds r the big homies..they let the lil niggaas kick it with them..maybe if u took your nephew on tht fishing trip he wouldnt be flirting with boys after school giggling nd clutching his books over ur sons dreamy eyes...

LOL

LOL dude ur like 13....and your trying to post like some other dude on this site right now. But im from one of the blackest cities in the country unfortunately so yes I know plenty.

But im talkin about NYers in general.

I know a Rican from Bushwick, Brooklyn...He's fucking 37 and still acts like he's a teenager. Literally...I mean I know most people from Bushwick during the time he grew up were illiterate and dude can barely read but damn.

Its like how you guys were raised or something. I guess its just NYC trash

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 10:23 PM
A FURIOUS NON EASTCOAST COCKASIAN ,
PROBABLY MAD CAUSE MONSTA ISLAND CZARS SHITS ON WARCLOUD AND THE AMERICAN POET FAGGiTZ

exyXnN8-jhI

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-14-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't think so, tooch. Youre talking about NYC in the 90s. Everybody in NYC is a hipster now. Black and white. They all rock young pants and thick glasses and ironic t-shirts and listen to experimental rock and look at paintings and shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2010, 10:26 PM
A FURIOUS NON EASTCOAST COCKASIAN ,
PROBABLY MAD CAUSE MONSTA ISLAND CZARS SHITS ON WARCLOUD AND THE AMERICAN POET FAGGiTZ

exyXnN8-jhI

See, this is the type of shit im talking about. What the fuck are you even trying to say here?
Shut the fuck up, no one cares.

I don't think so, tooch. Youre talking about NYC in the 90s. Everybody in NYC is a hipster now. Black and white. They all rock young pants and thick glasses and ironic t-shirts and listen to experimental rock and look at paintings and shit.

Yea you're right about that

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:27 PM

That's actually a rock solid summary.

Do you think they are doing the chestnipple thing yet?

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2010, 10:31 PM
See, this is the type of shit im talking about. What the fuck are you even trying to say here?

YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO UNDERSTAND
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/mkiop/cracker.jpg

06-14-2010, 10:37 PM
That's actually a rock solid summary.

Do you think they are doing the chestnipple thing yet?

sheeeeeit it aint hard for niggaz to get they chest nipples stimulated in the nYC, You got young-ass bitches in the 8th grade and shit, got they mouths full of chest nipple and they aint even graduate middleschool and shit.

shit is way too real

fPpvasFkbmg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2010, 10:39 PM
i understand it, thats what you dont realize, but WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? Nothing...your just babbling on and on about absolutely nothing and thinking your doing it in code words when anyone can easily decipher that bullshit.

your trying to portray some sort of image that just makes you look mentally retarded. Buts it very possible you are mentally retarded.

I kno alot of NYC ricans be gettin checks from the gov for 'emotional problems' and shit.

Basically, retard social security

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-14-2010, 10:41 PM

I know a Rican from Bushwick, Brooklyn...

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/YBP_041.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=6BCF04FE7E4632B6B090C86E840B65C15192D8D9A82AF815 A510B0E6FD0EAF6B

LORD NOSE
06-14-2010, 10:50 PM
we immature
we live with some woman
we have nothing to do
it's too crowded in NY
we "ain't" learndiddid nuffin n skool
italians fed us pizza for lunch
chinese feed us old fried rice beef and hard broccoli for dinner
cops are always fuckin with us callin us niggas and stuff
it's cold out there
italians and jews were mainly our school teachers and most of them ain't give a fuck about us
moms told us that we "ain't" gonna be shit just like our pops
we speak english
we have englishmens names
or we speak spanish
and we have have spanish names

and all of this is your fault Ole Nick
it's all your fault

06-14-2010, 10:51 PM
^^hipster

Meta4
06-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Thats the truth g.
Yo come to Bmore half our population is 40 yr old dope feinds who keep it ghetto as fuck.

06-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Yo come to Bmore half our population is 40 yr old dope feinds who keep it ghetto as fuck.

That sounds lovely. You must be very proud.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-14-2010, 10:54 PM
^^^hahahaha

we immature
we live with some woman
we have nothing to do
it's too crowded in NY
we "ain't" learndiddid nuffin n skool
italians fed us pizza for lunch
chinese feed us old fried rice beef and hard broccoli for dinner
cops are always fuckin with us callin us niggas and stuff
it's cold out there
italians and jews were mainly our school teachers and most of them ain't give a fuck about us
we speak english
we have englishmens names
or we speak spanish
and we have have spanish names

and all of this is your fault Ole Nick
it's all your fault
what the fuck sunny. don't be that guy.

06-14-2010, 10:56 PM
sunny's just mad because his chest nipples have never felt the gentle caress of a woman.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:57 PM
lmao @ calling Mr. Winters a hipster

that's even better than a spray paint ironic tee

Meta4
06-14-2010, 10:57 PM
I seen both sides of the coin in this life, not ashamed of shit I LOVE MY SLUM & MY CITY.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2010, 10:59 PM
I seen both sides of the coin in this life, not ashamed of shit I LOVE MY SLUM & MY CITY.

You were born for poetry weren't you?

Meta4
06-14-2010, 11:04 PM
I was prophecised about by Langston Hughes... true story...

LORD NOSE
06-14-2010, 11:36 PM
true that B More is Ill - i used to live there

the Tags yall got is Unique - i never seen that no where else

they shit is Ugly out here lol

B More got them Ill Script lookin Tags

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
nick is mad lebron is goin to the Nix.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 06:01 AM
LOL y'all tags is unique...

hahahahaha

High standards in city searching

LORD NOSE
06-15-2010, 01:48 PM
the writing on the wall

SKAMPOE
06-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Nicky wishes he can prepare him self for a six man wetting

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-15-2010, 02:08 PM
LOL dude ur like 13....and your trying to post like some other dude on this site right now. But im from one of the blackest cities in the country unfortunately so yes I know plenty.

I know a Rican from Bushwick, Brooklyn...He's fucking 37 and still acts like he's a teenager. Literally...I mean I know most people from Bushwick during the time he grew up were illiterate and dude can barely read but damn.

Its like how you guys were raised or something. I guess its just NYC trash

LMAO i know a teenager from bushwick brooklyn nd son get his food ate all the time...niggas was pressing im dead hard but he lockdown crib status out here i be in his hood out in CT smokin chillen fuckin slores..nevaa seen son once nd he know its beef...but nah...ur wrong lol but i DO know what ur saaying..

check two
06-15-2010, 02:29 PM
^^
Babelfish

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-15-2010, 02:33 PM
^^
Babelfish

baabblefish?...Really? lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-15-2010, 02:46 PM
LMAO i know a teenager from bushwick brooklyn nd son get his food ate all the time...niggas was pressing im dead hard but he lockdown crib status out here i be in his hood out in CT smokin chillen fuckin slores..nevaa seen son once nd he know its beef...but nah...ur wrong lol but i DO know what ur saaying..
http://www.just-whatever.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/mr_t_jibba_jabba.jpg

SKAMPOE
06-15-2010, 02:51 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/dr_wrebagzhoe/pic/003zhakk

Prolifical ENG
06-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Its because they are 40 year olds living in NYC. There are 60 year olds in NYC (and elsewhere) who still dress like hippies from the 60's.

I have no problem with 40 year olds peacefully dressing like 90s gangsters.

In another 20 years or so there will be more 40 year olds dressing like faggots from 2010.

check two
06-15-2010, 04:01 PM
I wonder if future grandpops will stop wearing flat brim hats though, cause of the horrible fashion trend that the younger slums looking crowd has brought about?

Prolifical ENG
06-15-2010, 04:06 PM
I wonder if future grandpops will stop wearing flat brim hats though, cause of the horrible fashion trend that the younger slums looking crowd has brought about?

It will probably fade for a while. Generation X is all about big hat curves. Then it will make a comeback.

snapple
06-15-2010, 04:41 PM

i can't tell if you make these type of blogs for shock or if you're serious....

but eather way you make silly generalizations and eather way it shouldn't concern you. aren't you like a 35 year old Italian guy from Cleavland anyway?

check two
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
H5h5Qd-sDmg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Unless you are a bipolar 37 year old Puerto Rican from Bushwick who still thinks its eighth grade, than this thread should not offend you.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-15-2010, 05:37 PM
you're confusing 'offended' with 'thinks you're an idiot faggot' again.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Just join the Peace corp, marry a white girl who doesnt shave, but an eco friendly car, move to Seattle and get it over with already.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-15-2010, 06:37 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/ba2kj.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Just join the Peace corp, marry a white girl who doesnt shave, but an eco friendly car, move to Seattle and get it over with already.
swing and a miss.

snapple
06-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Unless you are a bipolar 37 year old Puerto Rican from Bushwick who still thinks its eighth grade, than this thread should not offend you.

^^ yea i don't know what that means....

if you can't see how you're being offensive then i don't know what to tell you....

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 07:28 PM
It means that if you are a stable Puerto Rican from New York, you can laugh at the fact that this type of trash exists.

If you are not, and you are indeed trash, than you SHOULD be offended.

But you knew that already.

Unless you were offended by my thread, in which case, you have alot in common with said Ricans

CEITEDMOFO
06-15-2010, 07:32 PM
LIL NICKY YOUR NOT A MULTITHOUSANDAIRE SOOO YOUR NOT REALLY FINANCIALLY STABLE BRAH

HoTEP

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Well, I AM indeed a multithousandaire...

and by stable I mean, mentally and emotionally.

But, obviously, you were one of the OFFENDED

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-15-2010, 07:37 PM
an emotionally stable person doesn't make blogs about how other people act or dress.

snapple
06-15-2010, 07:37 PM
listen, i get what you're trying to say....

the problem is the way you say shit....

you sound like a prejudice dumbass redneck....

you could have just made a thread saying "damn don't you hate hoodrats" or something along those lines....

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 07:43 PM
How would that be any different?

I made reference and clarified specifically who I am talking about to the point that ONLY and ONLY if you ARE what I am poking fun at, would you take offense to it.

CEITEDMOFO
06-15-2010, 07:48 PM
I HATE TO AGREE WIT PANDEMIC CAUSE HES A MAJOR FAG, BUT HIS FAG LEVELS ARE WAY LESS THAN NICKYs AT THIS POINT OF THERE WUCORP CAREERS

snapple
06-15-2010, 07:51 PM
http://z.about.com/d/realitytv/1/0/C/B/bl-gottiboys1.jpg

"Whats wrong with people from NYC? In particular puerto ricans and some blacks."

if i heard that shit from a white person....especially someone i didn't know..espeically from some paizan from fucking cleavland..id definitely have to walk away....

like nikky if that shit came out of your mouth i really wouldn't care what else you had to say....if you said that to me and i was in the wrong mood id probably just knock your teeth out.....

its sad how you dont get it.....you don't have much social interaction huh?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 07:57 PM
well, thats because you should be offended because I was right on point with my analysis of you.

and the fact that you are emotionally unstable would already alert me to the fact that you would throw a tantrum (bipolarity) and would attempt to violently attack me.

Look at it this way BRO...at least you be gettin that gov money....its like your little mentally challenged 'hustle'.

snapple
06-15-2010, 08:01 PM
emotionally unstable? throw a tantrum? violent attacks on you?

yo what type of italian are you....you sound like a straight up pussy....

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Wht kind of New York Rican are you??

Oh wait, I already established that.

the 37 year old variety that gets offended on the internet.

CEITEDMOFO
06-15-2010, 08:04 PM
I THINK NICKY IS TRYING TO START A CONVO WITH ME AND FAILED MISERABLY

GUYS LIKE ME DONT TALK TO DWEEBS LIKE YOURSELF

PRETEND WERE IN COLLEGE AND IM LUKE WILSON IN OLD SCHOOL
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/8091/8091.jpg

FAG LeVELS

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2010, 08:05 PM
What....the...fuck???

Delusions of grandeur are another symptom of this type....an overheightened sense of importance....

snapple
06-15-2010, 08:15 PM
LOL listen to this guy....

dog you been talking to this chick lately huh?
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050310/050310_bracco_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

David Daniel Davis
06-16-2010, 02:32 PM
New York is the toughest place on the planet and so are it's people; so they cannot handle us.