PDA

View Full Version : SIDROW Inc Presents: The calm before the storm

SID
06-15-2010, 05:35 AM
The Ether is coming...

I'm going to let a select few posters (other then Gavin)know what the ether is, to prove that this is serious....

5 people.

Put your names down in this thread and the reasons why i should tell you what the ether is, if you give a good enough reason, you will see the greatest notification ever.

if any of the lucky 5 tell anyone what it is, i will not drop it

beautifulrock
06-15-2010, 06:07 AM
me, because I'm the most skeptical on the entire board

Also, I assure you that if it's what you say, I won't say a word about it until it drops other than "It's the ether to end all ethers"

hectis
06-15-2010, 07:08 AM
me because you just should

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-15-2010, 09:33 AM
me because im fuckin young RUGEZ nd its the internet...nd snitching on the internet is like 10000000 times more bitch...nd snitching at all is pretty bitch

ALSO remember tht check two was in support of snitching nd said tht ppl dnt snitch bcuz theyre scared...nd check two is in the non-ignorants nd so is hectis...so niggas b snitching obv....

(ETHER COCK BLOCK LOL)

Frank Sobotka
06-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Me, nobody in gen chat really knows me anyway

Uncle Steezo
06-15-2010, 10:40 AM
I think ur tmobile 5 will agree that this ether is too much. Don't do this sid. TSA do what u need to do to prevent this from happening. I don't want wucorp to be THAT kinda place.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I think ur tmobile 5 will agree that this ether is too much. Don't do this sid. TSA do what u need to do to prevent this from happening. I don't want wucorp to be THAT kinda place.

i think gavs bluffin

Uncle Steezo
06-15-2010, 10:55 AM
I love ether more than the avg wucorper. Shit I'm the one who brought the whole sid mom thing to life. But this is taking ethers too far. And it sets a precedent that will destroy this place cause others will copycat. Idk who else would stoop that low but someone will get butthurt and do it.

Teh KillaBee
06-15-2010, 11:03 AM
me because im fuckin young RUGEZ nd its the internet...nd snitching on the internet is like 10000000 times more bitch...nd snitching at all is pretty bitch

ALSO remember tht check two was in support of snitching nd said tht ppl dnt snitch bcuz theyre scared...nd check two is in the non-ignorants nd so is hectis...so niggas b snitching obv....

Check two is a fucking faggot

SID
06-15-2010, 11:45 AM
I love ether more than the avg wucorper. Shit I'm the one who brought the whole sid mom thing to life. But this is taking ethers too far. And it sets a precedent that will destroy this place cause others will copycat. Idk who else would stoop that low but someone will get butthurt and do it.

http://i48.tinypic.com/jgrw1z.jpg

5hundred&one
06-15-2010, 12:52 PM
if you already dropped 5 rupees on it then you gotta go through with it, no matter what. otherwise this will be the self-ether to end all ethers.

I wouldn't e-snitch, but I also don't want SIDs stupid name in my inbox every time I check it, so I think I'll pass.

Luz
06-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Gavin's gotta stop overdoing it. His hyperbole is almost as bad as yours sid. So much serious in here.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
But this is taking ethers too far. And it sets a precedent that will destroy this place cause others will copycat.

Now I'm interested.

SKAMPOE
06-15-2010, 02:03 PM
sids a faggit and this is just attention whoring at its lowest...theres nothing sid can do to change what we know and think of him...

SID
06-15-2010, 02:28 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/23mosjt.jpg
*makes snake hissing noise