PDA

View Full Version : Would you wear a diaper on your wedding day?

check two
06-20-2010, 11:47 PM
what the hell? lol

================================================== =======
Although I fancy myself a pretty chill bride-to-be, I do understand the crazy thoughts that pop in your head when planning a wedding. What if there’s a tsunami in the New York harbor? What if the restaurant runs out of booze? (Etc.)

But no amount of crazy compares to the thread I saw on a bridal message board (which shall remain nameless), on which a future bride explains that her insanely enormous dress takes 20 minutes to get in and out of, and the oh-so-helpful bridal shop manager suggested she wear bridal diapers so she doesn’t have to worry about going to the bathroom.

Um…bridal diapers? WTF?! After a quick Google search I found out that it’s not a joke. Some bridal shops do in fact sell bridal diapers, which to me sounds like they’re probably just taking a box of Depends and jacking up the price (typical wedding maneuver!).

I could say how I feel about this, but I think this response on the message board about sums it up: “Oh my god, if you actually had to use it, how awful would that feel to be walking around in a wet, heavy diaper? Please don't do this."

-http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/fashionista-blog/bride-diapers

NIGHT MAYOR
06-21-2010, 07:15 AM
laying cable whilst reciting your vows hahaha - imagine the stink

ajeL87l3prM

aint no reason - just sweating and squeezing

:Y

check two
06-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Maybe more women should stop wearing those long ass gowns that drag along the dirty ass floor for miles, picking up dirt and debri, and they wouldn't have as much of a problem.

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Ha. Hell no I wouldn't wear these! That is just nasty.............I wouldn't care how difficult the dress was to get in and out of............don't wait until the last minute to decide u gotta pee. I would have the girls help me hold it up or something but one way or another I will do my peeing while sitting on the toilet.

Mindsword
06-21-2010, 09:38 PM
think in terms of practicality. you wouldnt have to use the bathroom, you could just let it go right there in front of the minister or your mother in law. do they have these in "men"?

check two
06-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Some girls go to the bathroom like every 10 minutes it seems.

EAGLE EYE
06-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Ha. Hell no I wouldn't wear these! That is just nasty.............I wouldn't care how difficult the dress was to get in and out of............don't wait until the last minute to decide u gotta pee. I would have the girls help me hold it up or something but one way or another I will do my peeing while sitting on the toilet.

You would if you ate chipotle prior

Compulsion
06-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Why are you reading the bridal forums in the first place?

Never mind, don't answer, I'd rather not know. Nothing you could say could redeem your head wu corp TWINK (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twink) status.

check two
06-21-2010, 10:07 PM
I wasn't reading the wedding news, ya fat black zombie. It linked to that site from inbox.com

NIGHT MAYOR
06-22-2010, 12:55 AM
lol - fat black zombie - sounds like a movie.