PDA

View Full Version : Condom with "teeth"

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Thoughts?

You are here: Home (http://sandrarose.com/) / Crime (http://sandrarose.com/category/crime/) / CNN: Can Condoms With ‘Teeth’ Fight Rape?
CNN: Can Condoms With ‘Teeth’ Fight Rape? (http://sandrarose.com/2010/06/cnn-can-condoms-with-teeth-fight-rape/)

Monday, June 21, 2010
http://sandrarose.com/images11/sonnet-ehlers-rapeaxe.jpg
A white South African doctor has developed a new condom to fight rape that plagues African women, according to CNN.com.
Dr. Sonnet Ehlers invented the Rape aXe ‘condom with teeth’ 40 years after treating a rape victim who told her, “If only I had teeth down there.”
She said she consulted with “engineers, gynecologists and psychologists” to help make sure the design was safe and would not subject victims to HIV or other STDs.Dr. Ehlers is distributing the female condoms in the various South African cities where the World Cup soccer games are taking place.
The woman inserts the latex condom like a tampon. Jagged rows of teeth-like hooks line its inside and attach on a man’s penis during penetration, Ehlers said.
Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it — a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.
“It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it’s on,” she said. “If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter… however, it doesn’t break the skin, and there’s no danger of fluid exposure.” Read More… (http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html)
South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. Critics call Dr. Ehlers’ device “medieval” and they say it causes psychological trauma and puts women at risk for more violence from the entrapped rapist.
But Dr. Ehlers counters those claims with words of wisdom:
“Yes, my device may be a medieval, but it’s for a medieval deed that has been around for decades,” she said. “I believe something’s got to be done … and this will make some men rethink before they assault a woman.”

THE MASON
06-21-2010, 10:55 AM
brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "pussy with teeth" now doesnt it

INF
06-21-2010, 10:55 AM
ooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllD

you still gotta get raped to use this shit.It dont stop the rape. you still gettin stuck by a rape dick. even tho that rape dick will most likely never rape again ...you (the female) have to play rape jesus for this shit to work

LOL

check two
06-21-2010, 11:04 AM
What does him being white have anything to do with this? lol

MENES
06-21-2010, 11:05 AM
more rape-murders now ... did they really call it the Rape axe??? hah damn

food for thought
06-21-2010, 11:05 AM
woooooooowwwww

you still gotta get raped to use this shit.It dont stop the rape. you still gettin stuck by a rape dick. even tho that rape dick will most likely never rape again ...you (the female) have to play rape jesus for this shit to work

hahaha for real though

so the chick needs to anticipate the rape before it happens?

and then make sure she has one of those condoms in close proximity?

and then try to put it on withouht the rapist finding out?

lol sheeesh

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Maybe it happens so often that when she leaves her home, she just puts it in. I mean annoying yes but if it helps.............

U know how like single women here always have a condom in there bag...........same principle (sort of)

INF
06-21-2010, 11:16 AM
not even.

you keep a condom to get raped with????????????????????????????

gtfoh

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 11:19 AM
not even.

you keep a condom to get raped with????????????????????????????

gtfoh

No.......I don't think I am explaining this correctly.

Meaning that I myself am single woman so I have a condom on me at all times (just in case).

These women get raped on a regular basis so when they r leaving their house they insert the condom in case they r raped........I know it sounds odd to us b/c rape doesn't happen here like it does there.

check two
06-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe they should increase the security there.

How about if more women wore grills also as a deturrent?

http://www.iconsoffright.com/2001/2001_MANIACS104.jpg

THE MASON
06-21-2010, 11:23 AM
i see the theory behind this device but i dont think that it will gain popular use

and once the men catch on, they jsut gonna knock the chick out, remove pussy teeth and rape anyways

Mr. R&B
06-21-2010, 11:48 AM
This is old news.

But no less disconcerting than the first time I read about it.

If these were mass marketed here in the states, I'm sure we all know a crazy bitch who would wear one of these and coerse a dude into consenual sex wearing one just to watch him suffer because she's a sadistic cunt.

There are some demented bitches out there.

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-21-2010, 11:55 AM
and once the men catch on, they jsut gonna knock the chick out, remove pussy teeth and rape anyways
The article states the device can only be surgically removed. Also, by the time you feel the pain of meat hooks digging into your shaft the girl will be running away. Is there a picture of this kind of condom?

narc
06-21-2010, 12:24 PM
The article states the device can only be surgically removed. Also, by the time you feel the pain of meat hooks digging into your shaft the girl will be running away. Is there a picture of this kind of condom?

It can only be surgically removed from the dick, not from the poon.

Im wondering how many crazy bitches are gonna entice men into sex while wearing these?

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 12:39 PM
U really think women would do that? I don't think any man has ever pissed me off that much to the point that I would do something like that...............just sayin.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-21-2010, 01:44 PM
this sounds primitive and stupid.
why would a woman wants a dick biter condom inside of her that has to be surgically removed? does she have to put it in before going out for the day? what if she meets someone and wants to have sex? she has to run to the hospital and get the condom removed first? kind of kills the mood...
some illogical shit. the whole concept gives me a headache. just start issuing tasers or pepper-spray. or automatics.

oDoUoSoKo
06-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Maybe they should increase the security there.

How about if more women wore grills also as a deturrent?

http://www.iconsoffright.com/2001/2001_MANIACS104.jpg
looks like a nice rack

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 01:52 PM
this sounds primitive and stupid.
why would a woman wants a dick biter condom inside of her that has to be surgically removed? does she have to put it in before going out for the day? what if she meets someone and wants to have sex? she has to run to the hospital and get the condom removed first? kind of kills the mood...
some illogical shit. the whole concept gives me a headache. just start issuing tasers or pepper-spray. or automatics.

Maybe I misread but I thought it was inserted like a tampon and could be removed like a tampon. It had to surgically removed if it gets on the pee pee.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-21-2010, 01:54 PM
^^oh ok. i just kind of skimmed the article. need to stop doing that.

the idea is still ridiculous. somebody got paid to come up with this concept, which is the type of shit you'd discuss while passing a jay and then laugh about and say 'damn, that's stupid. i'm high y'all'

TSA
06-21-2010, 01:56 PM
just stick it in the poop.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
If hypothetically I was raping a bitch and didn't plan to kill her, this would pretty much push me over that gulf in a hurry. If I ever stuck in and felt pain resembling hooks in my penis, to say lightly, she'd no longer have a face to scream with...

TSA
06-21-2010, 02:13 PM
or id just you know, pull it out and keep raping cause no girl walks around with a condom in her shit.

SKAMPOE
06-21-2010, 03:26 PM
i see the theory behind this device but i dont think that it will gain popular use

hahahaha spoken like a true rapist lol i knew there was sumthing fishy about them basement dwelling rituals hahahahhah

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-21-2010, 03:27 PM
^hahahaha
"basement dwelling rituals"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/29/article-0-0114010800000578-915_468x286.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I'd like to hear the story of this actually occuring. Some girl puts one of these condoms in a duke tries to rape. Talk to that guy after.

Teh KillaBee
06-21-2010, 06:04 PM
just stick it in the poop.

qft not all rap3 is in teh vag, anyway just stick a finger in first see if there's a trap. No biggie IMO

MENES
06-21-2010, 07:10 PM
hahahaha spoken like a true rapist lol i knew there was sumthing fishy about them basement dwelling rituals hahahahhah
:dududu::can:

SKAMPOE
06-22-2010, 01:40 AM
lol peace

Mr. R&B
06-22-2010, 07:52 AM
U really think women would do that? I don't think any man has ever pissed me off that much to the point that I would do something like that...............just sayin.

You might not, but I've met a few whacked-out chicks who would at least consider it.

Queen Of Poetry
06-22-2010, 08:00 AM
You might not, but I've met a few whacked-out chicks who would at least consider it.

Ha............wow. That is crazy.

Mr. R&B
06-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Yeah, some white chicks are crazy.

Plus, I live in a college town, so sex is the number #1 passtime.

You hear and see and see a lot of things that should be kept private, it's quite despicable.

I'm constantly in SMH-mode.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2010, 12:44 PM
What a lovely bunch on rapist sympathisers we have here at the corp.

diggy
01-24-2012, 09:32 PM
hahahahahahahahah

ShaDynasty
01-25-2012, 07:05 AM
oh shit! cold blooded shit lmao

every post is a gem, hahaha classic thread