PDA

View Full Version : Do fat people or "fatties" have subcultures within their social class?

EAGLE EYE
06-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Since obesity is so rampant in the U.S. it's kind of hard to label obesity as a subculture these days considering it's become the majority or even a social norm.

I was sitting in some parking lot the other day in my car eating Wendy's which is rare since I cut most fast food out of my diet a while back. There happened to be an SUV packed full of fatties who pulled up and went into some store at this little strip mall section. It had some ambiguous sounding name which led me to believe it was probably a really discreet big & tall store for women.

When observing the fatties I noticed they communicated with loud giggles and the occasional shriek, plus their body language struck me as very animalistic when a bag of chips or soda was present. I felt wrong for watching them loiter, but also knew it's the closest I'll ever get to a Safari Expedition. Plus it was 6:30pm and that's when the blackguy poachers come out of the shadows.

My theory is that the fatties have very distinct subcultures and it's like an underground lifestyle with many rewarding perks, yet an array of pitfalls. There may be a secret oath or sweaty handshake to gain access.

possible subcultures in the fat community:

parking lot loiterers
food court samplers
movie theater eaters
xbox live grubbies
handicap stall society

INF
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100401063012/muppet/images/3/31/SherlockHemlock2.jpg

EAGLE EYE
06-22-2010, 10:25 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/39/2009/12/500x_piggyadvice_jez.flv.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-22-2010, 10:31 PM
possible subcultures in the fat community:

parking lot loiterers
food court samplers
movie theater eaters
xbox live grubbies
handicap stall society

ahahahahahahaha

lol at fat people being a 'social class'

5hundred&one
06-22-2010, 10:31 PM
I think it's an accepted practice or at least an unspoken rule amongst fat white people to always smell bad the way normal people try and smell good. even if they use products which would make a normal person smell good, they always use way too much of it and end up smelling bad anyway.

EAGLE EYE
06-22-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't want any borderline fatties or bitter fatties in this thread trying to spread disinformation.

I need a lone wolf fatty, who can expose the shady underworld of high blood pressure betting pools, ketchup packet smuggling, and what goes on behind IHOP.

5hundred&one
06-22-2010, 10:55 PM
get palehorse to put on weight, I'm sure he would infiltrate fatty headquarters and share their secrets for a box of krispy kremes and some DVDs

EAGLE EYE
06-22-2010, 11:00 PM
At the ripe age of 6, I remember standing in a dunkin donuts and watching a fatty carry out a very elaborate Box-of-Munchkins order.

Could it be that their munchkin ordering patterns resemble something like morse code?

check two
06-22-2010, 11:22 PM
lol this is the type of thread that I would make. I might be able to be of some assistance.

zooruka
06-22-2010, 11:39 PM
While Im not going to dis fat people...because I feel sorry for them...I will say, I have recently observed some really obese people of late and sorry but the way they are is not natural, you can see they are struggling to move around and can barely breath and basically have given up on themselves as human beings....

I know this is common knowledge but like the thread starter, I actually took time out to observe a fat person and was left feeling sad for them...really I know people say they can`t help it, but I don`t buy that, these people where once a little over weight and instead of diet and exercise, they chose to keep eating themselves to near death....If people have a genuine problem ( biological or emotional) or are on some medication that makes them put on wieght that is understandable...but as for those who are just gluttons for the sake of it ...I really have no sympathy for them...because they only have themselves to blame for there situation.

peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE
06-22-2010, 11:42 PM
While Im not going to dis fat people...because I feel sorry for them...I will say, I have recently observed some really obese people of late and sorry but the way they are is not natural, you can see they are struggling to move around and can barely breath and basically have given up on themselves as human beings....

I know this is common knowledge but like the thread starter, I actually took time out to observe a fat person and was left feeling sad for them...really I know people say they can`t help it, but I don`t buy that, these people where once a little over weight and instead of diet and exercise, they chose to keep eating themselves to near death....If people have a genuine problem ( biological or emotional) or are on some medication that makes them put on wieght that is understandable...but as for those who are just gluttons for the sake of it ...I really have no sympathy for them...because they only have themselves to blame for there situation.

peace be with you !

Sounds like they need a little Chocolate Jesus in their diet.

INF
06-22-2010, 11:46 PM
3tOq25vBkso

SKAMPOE
06-23-2010, 12:23 AM
http://spaceghetto.org/images/lookdeepin.jpg

EAGLE EYE
06-23-2010, 12:26 AM
^

LOL that shit should of been a boss in the Ninja Turtle video game

SKAMPOE
06-23-2010, 12:28 AM