I Just Finished Playing This Game All Day Long At A Friends House,
What A Dope Game!!

Any Thoughts...

the funky drunk
10-08-2005, 06:45 AM
good game

SHRAP
10-08-2005, 07:05 AM
the fightin styles arent really balanced well though, one is clearly superior u know :(

Reggie_Noble
10-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Which one is that Skale?

cap
10-08-2005, 07:36 AM
YEAH SOME ARE CLEARLY BETTER THAN OTHERS.
I THINK THE BEST FIGHTER IS SNOOP....
BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE GHOSTFACE A LITTLE BETTER http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

SHRAP
10-08-2005, 05:50 PM
street fighting cuz of the haymakers

u may say theyre not imbalanced cuz theyre hard to land but look at it, grapple and wall throws and shit until you stun somebody then hit them with a haymaker, then theyll probably get hit backwards and still be stunned, then you can hit them with another haymaker and put them on the wall where theyre stunned so you can hit them with a 3rd haymaker

and the shit takes off about as much life as a wrestlers hard grapple attack too

look at the ko's too excludin blazin moves

streetfighting can ko with a hard attack or a hard grapple attack
kickboxing can ko with a hard grapple attack
wrestling can ko with a hard grapple attack
martial arts can ko with a... fucking flying attack? how many times have you hit somebody with one of those? :lmao:
submissions can KO with a submission... its aight but usually by the time you can get somebody to submit you could have ko'ed then in half the time with streetfighting

36chambers
10-08-2005, 06:08 PM
I remember the 1st Def Jam game, DMX was the shit. This game, its either Snoop or Fat Joe if i remember correctly...

SurreaL
10-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Snoops a bitch, I just tossed him out the window.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-08-2005, 09:43 PM
the thing is when you decide on your style - i think if u choose streetfighter to late you may not have the haymaker, i think u should choose it first - great game tho - had lots of fun constantly beating up sean paul and prodigy- hahahahahaha.....heeheh

Kado
10-09-2005, 12:21 AM
one of my favorite games, aint one flaw bout dat shit..they making part 3 soon, i didnt see any artists from defjam on the review page tho..only the made up characters from parts 1 n 2..and they said this time instead of pushin the analog stick to do the blazing attack and the machine does the rest, u gotta press each button for each movement of the blazing attack..kinda like a fatality i guess- i thought that was wack

Koolish
10-09-2005, 12:58 AM
shit this game is amazingly fun, fun fun fun fun fun, sick crazy hardcore shit. love it.
________
GLASS PIPE PICTURES (http://glasspipes.net/)

picturebloodbaths
10-09-2005, 01:43 AM
the customizing features are great too...
my only complaint/suggestion is

the martial arts sucks, put RZA in there doin some mad shaolin

SurreaL
10-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Joey Crack was my only challange that whole game, I thought Russell Simmons woulda been a challange, I knocked him out in 18 seconds flat.

cap
10-09-2005, 06:32 AM
How About Fatalities?
Redman's Is Sick How He Hits The Guy In The Nuts Over And Over.
And W.c. Knocks U Out Than Does The C-walk And Hits You In The Eye Wit His Fingers.
Dope

J-DON
10-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Dope game! Kept me busy for a couple months (thats pretty good for a fighting/wrestling game)

It mysteriously got scratched though so i cant play it now. The next one is gonna be on ps3, i saw some screens from it already.

mashqauck
10-13-2005, 01:13 AM
beat this game in 4 hours
fun
boring at times
nice graphics
doep.

Welshkillabee
10-13-2005, 11:45 AM
its a cool game I finished it though and probably won't play it again

Reggie_Noble
10-13-2005, 12:17 PM
this time instead of pushin the analog stick to do the blazing attack and the machine does the rest, u gotta press each button for each movement of the blazing attack..kinda like a fatality i guess- i thought that was wackLooking forward to that, sounds good like
POW-POW-POWPOW-KABLOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Murdah Piff
10-13-2005, 01:45 PM
i would rock any of you in that game with Dan G

36chambers
10-13-2005, 10:32 PM
damn all this talk about this game has made me wanna play it again... i will 2moro :D

Whats you guys fighter name? Mine was Killah... original huh?

Kado
10-20-2005, 01:27 PM
damn all this talk about this game has made me wanna play it again... i will 2moro :D

Whats you guys fighter name? Mine was Killah... original huh?
Yo peep game, I made 4 alter egos of myself, I made my father in the game lmao, then i got high one day and was like yoo leme create sum wu members in there..so far i created ODB, RZA,GZA and Raekwon..and of course GFK and Meth are already in the game

Peace