PDA

View Full Version : pac is the only rapper in history to shoot cops

ALCATRAZ
06-23-2010, 06:47 PM
so the next time u think about who was bout it bout it remember da gods name.... peace

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
06-23-2010, 06:59 PM
i think it was an off duty cop, and if you are trying to say that pac was the "hardest and realest" you need to grow the fuck up

RAW-TASTE
06-23-2010, 07:27 PM
i think it was an off duty cop, and if you are trying to say that pac was the "hardest and realest" you need to grow the fuck up

hahahaha dude fucked this thread !!!

Makadocious
06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
so the next time u think about who was bout it bout it remember da gods name.... peace

man, i respect Pac even more becuz he was trying 2 help the dude that was being punch and kicked by those 2 off duty cops!!!
Pac alwayz tried 2 help ppl!!!

CEITEDMOFO
06-23-2010, 10:27 PM
FUCK TUPAC N THE WESTCOAST

HoTEP

EAGLE EYE
06-23-2010, 10:29 PM
maybe he thought shooting @ pigs would help redeem himself from his ballet/theater background

Meta4
06-23-2010, 11:16 PM
maybe he thought shooting @ pigs would help redeem himself from his ballet/theater background

this, pac was a pansy.

ALCATRAZ
06-24-2010, 12:33 AM
pac > ghost

claaa7
06-24-2010, 05:36 AM
Odb

cap
06-24-2010, 06:17 AM
dude, i truly hope your kidding with this pac shit. cus if you're on his dick like this for real you should have yourself checked!

and i love pac!!

AliJack
06-24-2010, 08:32 AM
what about X-Raided..theres alot or trill niggas in rap...its just there their rappin aint always out there

narc
06-24-2010, 08:38 AM
This is what alcatraz actually believes.

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 08:40 AM
pac sold you people a gimmick...

snapple
06-24-2010, 10:06 AM
http://instructors.cwrl.utexas.edu/widner/sites/instructors.cwrl.utexas.edu.widner/files/images/boondocksRiley500.jpg

food for thought
06-24-2010, 10:10 AM
he didnt know they were cops.

theDZA
06-24-2010, 10:32 AM
what about X-Raided..theres alot or trill niggas in rap...its just there their rappin aint always out there

didn't he get sent down 4 shooting an old woman?

how ghetto

kingaaronz
06-24-2010, 10:43 AM
man, i respect Pac even more becuz he was trying 2 help the dude that was being punch and kicked by those 2 off duty cops!!!
Pac alwayz tried 2 help ppl!!!

ODB saved the life of a little girl who was trapped underneath a car.

not putting down pac or nothin, i love the guy. and i got mad respect for Pac. RIP.

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 10:46 AM
in my experience, pac fans are the fakest thug wannabe's i have seen...

Everymanornoman
06-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Odb

where i can read more about this ? I remember I heard about it somewhere long time ago, but forgot where

Mcthuggin99
06-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Pac didnt even know they were police. its not llike he said "oh shit they some police imma shoot at they ass" nah he just accidently shot police.

sorry but pac aint the realest gangsta rapper ever.

theDZA
06-24-2010, 11:04 AM
i agree pac probz ent the realest rapper ever, and he is my favourite MC too, but i don't think anyone can say he was fake. i believe he was real as fuck, but there are other rappers who can back up shit they spit as well

i.e. Cormega

AliJack
06-24-2010, 11:06 AM
didn't he get sent down 4 shooting an old woman?

how ghetto

lmao idk what the fuck he did i just know he in prison for murder......

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-24-2010, 12:46 PM
alcatraz, why do you love pac so much?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-24-2010, 01:06 PM
hm.... i mean, well, i guess, he was probably the most prominently half naked rapper, like, ever, i guess....

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 01:45 PM
hm.... i mean, well, i guess, he was probably the most prominently half naked rapper, like, ever, i guess....

LL has to own that title...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Hm, 50 and LL tried to take the crown.

But i think especially postmortem, Pac's torso shot has been more widely viewable.

Look, i wasn't excluding either of them, i'm sure Alc is a pretty big fan of LL and 50 also.

Maybe he can let us know what his Rapper's Physique Index looks like right now.

SID
06-24-2010, 02:13 PM
pac sold you people a gimmick...

^This

EAGLE EYE
06-24-2010, 02:14 PM
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2098/pacgoat.jpg

ShaolinDarts
06-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Most overrated rapper ever bar none

cutn' heads
06-24-2010, 02:51 PM

But i think especially postmortem, Pac's torso shot has been more widely viewable.

Look, i wasn't excluding either of them, i'm sure Alc is a pretty big fan of LL and 50 also.

you;ve put a good deal of thought into this. impressive. i think we should throw treach into the mix as well. if this is going to be done scientifically we should be sure to consider all the factors...

madchild
06-24-2010, 02:58 PM
O.D.B. Claims Financial Hardship At Bulletproof Vest Hearing

Ol' Dirty Bastard was in a Los Angeles court room on Wednesday to plead not guilty to charges that he was recently found wearing a bulletproof vest, an action that is illegal for convicted felons.

The rapper also told the court that he is facing financial hardship and that he could no longer afford an attorney. He is currently being represented by a deputy public defender.

The rapper faces the rather long-winded charge of possession of body armor by a person convicted of a violent felony. After he pleaded not guilty to the charge, the rapper saw his bail increased from $15,000 to $115,000. A spokesperson for the District Attorney's office said that the $100,000 increase was precipitated by the rapper's original felony assault conviction (which accounted for $50,000) and two charges still pending against him (each adding another $25,000 to the total).

At press time, the rapper was still in custody. A preliminary hearing has been set for March 23. The rapper was arrested on February 16 when police, who had pulled over O.D.B. for a traffic violation, claim that they discovered the convicted felon wearing a bulletproof vest (see "Ol' Dirty Bastard Arrested For Wearing Bulletproof Vest").

If found guilty of the charge, the rapper could face between 16 months and three years in jail. Prior to this incident, O.D.B., real name Russell Jones, was on a bit of a legal roll after being cleared of charges that he fired at police officers when a vehicle he was riding in was pulled over in Brooklyn in January.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1429438/19990310/ghostface_killah.jhtml

madchild
06-24-2010, 03:03 PM
where i can read more about this ? I remember I heard about it somewhere long time ago, but forgot where

Over this past weekend ODB was in the studio with the Wu group Twelve O'Clock, in Brooklyn, when they rushed to the aid of a four-year-old girl who had been hit by a car outside of the studio.

The child was trapped underneath the vehicle when Dirty and some of his friends lifted the car off of her. She was taken to the hospital and treated for first and second degree burns from the car's engine.

Dirty visited the hospital to check on the girl's condition, but the normally anything-but-low key ODB never identified himself to her family. However, they recognized him and alerted the media.

http://www.addict.com/news/articles/1429494/19980224/ghostface_killah.jhtml

theDZA
06-24-2010, 03:36 PM
wow this site is full of faggots

the majority of u r either dick riders or haters

Durag
06-24-2010, 03:50 PM

AHAHAHAHHAhahahAHAHAHAHAHHahahaah

Fuckin TRUTH!

Some Pac fans are fuckin hilarious

kingaaronz
06-24-2010, 04:43 PM
the odb shit about him shooting at a police officer is false. if you watch the Raison documentary on ODB you will see this. ultimately, the fact he DIDN'T DO IT cleared the charges....

djskillz
06-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Wasn't it the cops who shot at ODB cause they thought his cell phone was a gun? (He was on the phone with his moms at the time apparently)

ALCATRAZ
06-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Pac didnt even know they were police.

uh yeah actually he did... when he first approached the two officers when they were harrassing that man, they pulled out their badges and told him to get lost... pac listened and went back to his car and it was only after they broke the rear window of brotha mans car that he popped both of em... true story

u guys gotta get ur facts str8 b4 u start postin...peace

benzo
06-25-2010, 09:26 AM
^^look at this faggot talking like he was there lol. by the way, Flava Flav unloaded a shotty at cops in his front yard. peace.

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2010, 09:32 AM
dude, i truly hope your kidding with this pac shit. cus if you're on his dick like this for real you should have yourself checked!

and i love pac!!
i been tellin motherfuckers this for the longest..eloels, this guys a loon

food for thought
06-25-2010, 10:05 AM
O.D.B. Claims Financial Hardship At Bulletproof Vest Hearing

Ol' Dirty Bastard was in a Los Angeles court room on Wednesday to plead not guilty to charges that he was recently found wearing a bulletproof vest, an action that is illegal for convicted felons.

The rapper also told the court that he is facing financial hardship and that he could no longer afford an attorney. He is currently being represented by a deputy public defender.

The rapper faces the rather long-winded charge of possession of body armor by a person convicted of a violent felony. After he pleaded not guilty to the charge, the rapper saw his bail increased from $15,000 to $115,000. A spokesperson for the District Attorney's office said that the $100,000 increase was precipitated by the rapper's original felony assault conviction (which accounted for $50,000) and two charges still pending against him (each adding another $25,000 to the total).

At press time, the rapper was still in custody. A preliminary hearing has been set for March 23. The rapper was arrested on February 16 when police, who had pulled over O.D.B. for a traffic violation, claim that they discovered the convicted felon wearing a bulletproof vest (see "Ol' Dirty Bastard Arrested For Wearing Bulletproof Vest").

If found guilty of the charge, the rapper could face between 16 months and three years in jail. Prior to this incident, O.D.B., real name Russell Jones, was on a bit of a legal roll after being cleared of charges that he fired at police officers when a vehicle he was riding in was pulled over in Brooklyn in January.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1429438/19990310/ghostface_killah.jhtml

he wasn't shooting at tehm. they were shooting at him and 60 sec while they were riding in odbs car,

they shot up hios car and then said he was shooting at them to cover their asses

they were trying to take him out. they talk about it in the dirty documentary

food for thought
06-25-2010, 10:11 AM
^^ by the way, Flava Flav unloaded a shotty at cops in his front yard. peace.

end of thread?

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2010, 10:13 AM
lmao^^

DThayer36
06-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes, that flava flav shit ends this thread

Longbongcilvaringz
06-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Ok, so according to the logic put forth in this thread, Flavor Flav is now the greatest MC of all time and better than Pac.

(although i thought Flav fired a shot at a neighbour and it wasn't a shotgun anyway...)

ALCATRAZ
06-25-2010, 07:01 PM
^^look at this faggot talking like he was there lol. by the way, Flava Flav unloaded a shotty at cops in his front yard. peace.
but where is the proof?

Sense-A
06-25-2010, 08:18 PM
rh9S4vLDDOI

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-25-2010, 08:37 PM

c/s like dis nigga alcatraz has met every single rapper... lmao tryna act like lil boosie isnt abt to get the death penalty on sum a million times more "G" shit...yea plus if u look at pac on sum non biased shit hes a bitch nd his niggas on the west obviously killed biggie

ALCATRAZ
06-25-2010, 10:13 PM
if u look at pac on sum non biased shit hes a bitch

pac has one of the most extensive criminal records in the rap realm... most of his convictions coming BEFORE death row... it ain't his fault he lived his rhymes unlike your favorite east coast wanna-be rappers...

bet you don't know any rappers besides pac that shot cops...bet

check two
06-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Pac had a gumby hair cut.