PDA

View Full Version : P.C.P & BDZ PRESENTS Mental Order EP.....Extended Partnership

THE MASON
06-24-2010, 12:24 AM
duely awaited album from groups P.C.P & BDZ, who form the Mental Order....... ITS AN EXTENDED PARTNERSHIP!!!!!!

peace to JIGSAW and SKAMPOE and to the whole BDZ Crew. big ups to Irie 1 for the cover and to 7th for helping with the sound. This album represents raw underground hip hop with ill emceeng with guest spots from Maximus, Niklz and Irie 1 and banging production from MOD, COMPLEX, IRIE 1, LORD ZERO, POISON FLOWERZ!, TECKNOWLEDGIST, PROF RINO AND 7TH!!

Words from Skampoe: "this shits sound like maaaad elevation sun, we dun came a long way i'd say, n this shows n proves. Peace to them niggaz dat came thru and blassed this joint with nuffin but raw materialz, the fact that u took the time to build across the landz is rly preciated!"

Words from Menes: "spent mad hours in the dark corridoors mixin ... its was a privledge PEACE"

Words from The ArchAngel: |(........................................... :dead:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1608/mentalorder21.png
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3548/mentalorder7.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtqkymtjtxm (http://www.mediafire.com/?dtqkymtjtxm)

SKAMPOE
06-24-2010, 12:44 AM
more importantly i'd wanna give a bigUPeaceNshoutOut to that 7thPiece! that mutha fucka untangled our web. u wunaa the realest on here lord, puttin americans to shame on the stregth of knowledge...
PEACE

LORD ZERO
06-24-2010, 02:40 AM
aww shit......DOWNLOADIN!

LORD ZERO
06-24-2010, 02:44 AM
I swear yall need to learn how to number and folder up ya tracks!! Lol still bout to blast this shit tho lol

SKAMPOE
06-24-2010, 03:11 AM
sry bout that holmez

heres a numbered link

http://www.zshare.net/download/77570268d028e88d/

LORD ZERO
06-24-2010, 03:22 AM
No doubt fam

napalm psalmz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
06-24-2010, 03:24 AM
shits heavy ay lol got ma nephew in there TATtito PCP...peace to max mantis for droppin flamez!
ZERO u already know buay! PEACE

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-24-2010, 03:35 AM
D/Ling my copy as we speak!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-24-2010, 03:45 AM
That ShadowlandZz joint is flames!

FeLo
06-24-2010, 06:50 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs088.snc4/35772_1444417264007_1040375915_1319829_69884_n.jpg

JIGSAW45
06-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Sorry for the late entrance yall,lol. Peace to my brethren skampoe,menes,bronze,n archangel. Big shoutout max n nikls, i see yall man...peace. thanx n props to all the producers that showed love n contributed to this monstrocity of an ep. We can only get better,hope all yall dig it...im sure yall will. Another shout to my niggas...its been a long time comin but we made it happen. Peace my niggas,1

imbrator
06-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Dope Dope My Fams
i m downloading it

Poison Flowerz!
06-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Downloading, drop thoughts in a day or two!

Tecknowledgist
06-24-2010, 09:38 AM
i easily got the weakest beat on this shit HAHA! fuckin weak drums

after a couple listens

bronze murked that intro!

the third dude on samurai graveyard was ill as shit, who was that?

archangel murked my shit

menes was killin everything

max and whoever spit after max on naplam psalmz was BEEEASTIN but i could barely hear the other dude, dope beat, love that high-tempo shit

appa-loosa is dope as shit, bangin beat and you both killed it

love the mental slaughter beat too

the drums on the untitled beat song a little annoying but still a dope track

peace to skamp and jig, they did the damn thing on this!

Poison Flowerz!
06-24-2010, 09:43 AM
the third dude on samurai graveyard was ill as shit, who was that?

Niklz, Me and him got some things comin yo!!101011011ERROR

Yo I'm burnin this right now so I cann operate a motor vehicle with frosty elixir and mental order soundwaves!!

DrunkenMasta303
06-24-2010, 10:43 AM
yoyo PEACE to the mental order godz!!! love the raww emceeing back to back to back to ba....plus this whole EP flows perfectly! R.I.P.to all the samurais who died during the creation of this shit...samurai GRAVEYARD SHIT

THE MASON
06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
peace and thanks to all who listening, this is a long time coming. hopefully yall give this some serious spins cause it definitely gets better and better.

peace to PCP, they been holdin us down since day one!! respect and big ups again to all the indivduals who came thru, with the beats or the rhymes.............. peace

ps. the tags worked fine for me and menes, i dont know what to say about that. thansk for uppin another link skamp

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-24-2010, 10:59 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is flames

yall make me wanna get back to spitting flames and doing heat over beats like this

nice work BDZ/PCP crews definately some hard core hard body shit

ERN-DAWGY
06-24-2010, 12:38 PM
imm apeep this when i get hom e from work peace dudes

SKAMPOE
06-24-2010, 01:06 PM
That untitled joint is a 7thPiece original, imo his drums is unfukwittable god,
Peace to everyone who checcked in!

BDZ's
Purgatory coming soon

PCP's
The Darkest Knights

Comin sooner than laterz so check for that

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Peace to everybody on this joint!!! Glad I could contribute in any shape or form for this project.

H.Notik
06-24-2010, 01:38 PM
shadowlandz is my jam right now

LORD ZERO
06-24-2010, 01:41 PM
96cGLV9w_Wk
:P

THE MASON
06-24-2010, 01:49 PM
PEACE everybody!!!

this is gettin lots of good reception! help spread the word yo, mental order in effect!!

Shadowlandz definitely an ill track, MENES GIVE ME MY TIMBS BACK lol. thanks for the youtube vid Z, spreadin the vibes even more!

SKAMPOE
06-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Zero is da fuckin MAN

So is imbrator

MENES
06-24-2010, 04:01 PM
peace to one and all .. yo fo real sun
everyone helped us with this album in spirit

ONE

INF
06-24-2010, 04:10 PM
takin the ride right now. sounds like its gonna be nothin but gritty

INF
06-24-2010, 04:18 PM
midst and midnight skies is serious

MENES
06-24-2010, 04:21 PM
^^ hahah peace prepare sun!!

and yo tall the tags were good over here as bronzini said, yo if you drop the mental order ep folder into "my music", then goto ALBUM in windows media player, it should be all in order ,,, shame if not

INF
06-24-2010, 04:42 PM
"high powered wizard"

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

yeah Napalm Psalmz is heat ROCKSZZZzzzzzz!

Irie KILLED that shit. Everybody did but when Irie came on and did that I was like "OH SHIT he's going in!!!!" straight beasted that shit.

everybody killed that track.prolly my favorite track outta the EP. I would pitch that shit if I was putting somebody on to this project. sickness

great beats all over this EP too.

I know it's "extended partnership" but its also an Excellent Project.

big up

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Peace Inf! Good lookin.

menes'll tell you I came quick with that verse, so I gotta give props to him for making me sound correct on the track.

MENES
06-24-2010, 05:54 PM
^^ peace sun, yo i'm tellin you this kid had a verse served up in an hour FLAT... shit was mean haha, fo real IRIE came thru, largerespekt

yo for all those lookin for a zip instead of rar here ya go peace!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmognymxiym

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Always ready to help cause you and Bronze stayed loyal to me from day 1....I was glad to be a part of something that involves a number of ill heads from the forum. Especially since I've dealt with just about everyone on the album in some form or fashion with some exceptions, but much love to those heads as well for getting down. This is that real unified musical madness hitting from all angles!!!

LORD ZERO
06-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Lord zero/mental order collabo? Got a beat on standby and rhymes circling, whats crackin!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
06-25-2010, 12:19 AM
"high powered wizard"

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

yeah Napalm Psalmz is heat ROCKSZZZzzzzzz!

Irie KILLED that shit. Everybody did but when Irie came on and did that I was like "OH SHIT he's going in!!!!" straight beasted that shit.

everybody killed that track.prolly my favorite track outta the EP. I would pitch that shit if I was putting somebody on to this project. sickness

great beats all over this EP too.

I know it's "extended partnership" but its also an Excellent Project.

big up
Irie 1 is NOT on napalm psalmz

U talkin but homie right b4 me?

Mad peace u cheked the LP yo and thanks a fat mil on the feed, peace

SKAMPOE
06-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Lord zero/mental order collabo? Got a beat on standby and rhymes circling, whats crackin!!!!!!!!
I'm rrready Z
Irie 1 is NOT on napalm psalmz

U talkin but homie right b4 me?

Mad peace u cheked the LP yo and thanks a fat mil on the feed, peace

Also, irie1 is a helova spitta, Peace to that nig

NIKLZ
06-25-2010, 01:12 AM

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Also, irie1 is a helova spitta, Peace to that nig

That's peace...I thought he was mentioning the bonus track. Didn't even realize that he was still talking bout that Napalm Psalms joint.

LORD ZERO
06-25-2010, 01:54 AM
i'm rrready z

no doubt! I'll swing da beat your way soon!!

SKAMPOE
06-25-2010, 07:35 AM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4170/2342345.jpg
PEACE 2 THOZE WHO KNO!
BDZ & PCP MENTAL ORDER TORTURE!
Yooooo major props on that verse yo shit was fuckin illy typa spittin ma g , would ha loved to hear more of u on there
N irie 1 too
But
Most def is not over
More to come
no doubt! I'll swing da beat your way soon!!

Peeeeace! Make sure the beats is chunky fam, we went thru hell tryna mix that shit properly hahaha

cutn' heads
06-25-2010, 07:56 AM
i will d/l this tonight... im not up on who's who around here. where are you guys from? is this a colaboration of MC's/producers from this board done via the net?

THE MASON
06-25-2010, 10:35 AM
@ cutn, chea this is a collab between emcees and producers from around the world, most of whom connected through this site. a lot of heads came together to form this musical piece. hope you enjoy.

@ LordZ, no doubt send it my way. ill lace something up for ya. thanks for droppin on this tape as well!!

@ Niklz the Chi Water Archer, PEACE you know whats good fam.

and peace to INF for checkin the tape, good looks on the feed.

Ozmosis
06-25-2010, 10:57 AM
ill grimy sound, "shadowlandzz" is no joke

INF
06-25-2010, 11:50 AM
wtf???? that was Max?????? I gotta go back now. I thought that was Irie.sworre it sounded like Irie. wow. I shoulda read the track listing as I listened. thought I knew everybodys voice ,lol./

hahahahahah EDIT - that sho was Max. damn. just threw it on now. without a doubt that Maximus. I guess I aint heard Irie that much.

my bad:nonono:

THE MASON
06-25-2010, 11:58 AM
napalm psalmz = menes, AA, Max, Tito, Skampoe, Jig in that order

INF
06-25-2010, 12:03 PM
well everybody KILLED that track.

SKAMPOE
06-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Port authority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIGSAW45
06-25-2010, 01:48 PM
Peace erry1,lovin all the positive energy here. I aint been on much cuz bpt got hit witta fukin tornado n all the utilities are out so im peepin thru my nu fone. Definitely appreciatin all the love yall,peace. Oh, n lord z...we can def make it happen bro,just give the word. Peace yall

JIGSAW45
06-25-2010, 01:50 PM

Yes muthafukkin sirrrr!!!!

pro.Graveface
06-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Yall Know ! Im downlaodin this right here!!!
Ima check it in the mornin yo probly wakes me up good haha yo
PEACE

imbrator
06-27-2010, 11:39 AM
i m listening since 30min till now thoz trax re marked as mega dope ish

Appa-Loosa - reely feel this track who s rapping first ? Menes ? dope verse fam same for jugsaw

Lyrical Warcry - aye aye Lord Z killa that ish with this dope Beat and all mcs drops solid verses on it

Mist and Midnight skies - dark sound over hier

Samurai Graveyard - this track will be fo sho a classic on my Mp3 player
realy feel it no doubt real hiphop

The order - bangin

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-27-2010, 11:44 AM
damn gotta say again this is all around tightness

MENES
06-27-2010, 12:38 PM
peace to everyone for the love, s9 represent.

yo imbrator that is ARCHANGEL on APPALOOSA, respekt to the mini review, i really like samurai graveyard aswell , madnesss

mental order in effekt

SKAMPOE
06-27-2010, 01:03 PM
werd up!!! peace

5hundred&one
06-27-2010, 01:40 PM
so when y'all gonna hook up a datpiff link?

THE MASON
06-27-2010, 01:56 PM
peace yall for checkin the album. so far

112 downloads, thats just from my mediafire link......... theres a few out there circulating, so its prolly more. big ups to those who downloaded so far.

edit: imma figure out datpiff soon, i tried bandcamp, and couldnt figure out how to upload the whole album at once and im not patient enough to do it track by track.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-27-2010, 02:02 PM

Still in rotation...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/cartman.jpg

THE MASON
06-27-2010, 02:24 PM
thats peace Irie

drop us a lil review if you can lol.

MENES
06-27-2010, 02:45 PM
edit: imma figure out datpiff soon, i tried bandcamp, and couldnt figure out how to upload the whole album at once and im not patient enough to do it track by track.

give me a couple dayz g i'll have it

JIGSAW45
06-27-2010, 03:11 PM
I just let it play on shuffle...shits an instant classic. Erry1 rlly steppped they rhyme game up sum kinda vicious,respect to my ppls,especially bronze for showin a great deal of growth in his swordsmanship. Peace

IronFizt
06-27-2010, 04:20 PM
i just started downloading it, im sure its gonna be a banger! keep grindin!
PEACE

SKAMPOE
06-27-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.myspace.com/thementalorder
add this ya'll

all tracks r dowladlable

IronFizt
06-27-2010, 11:11 PM
just listened to it, shit is crack fam! i love that the whole album is just GRIMY! my favorite track is 'port authority', the horns are mad dope. other faves are appa-loosa, napalm psalmz and the last untitled track. very dope shit fam.
PEACE

JIGSAW45
06-28-2010, 08:11 AM
That's peace my nigga...thx for comin thru n showin love,peace

MENES
06-29-2010, 02:31 PM
peace to all those lookin for a datpiff link
here it is, stream away, peace

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/image/131691.png (http://www.datpiff.com/THE_MENTAL_ORDER_Mental_Order_Epextended_Par.m1316 91.html)

anyone know why it dosent play directly from here and sayz download?

5hundred&one
06-29-2010, 03:38 PM
^they might need to set up imbedding for datpiff on wucorp before it'll work. if that's what it is they need to get on that shit. havin whole playlists in your sig would be illy, fuck youtube

listenin now, hit y'all with some feed later, peace

SKAMPOE
06-29-2010, 05:40 PM
thanx menes, and juice, that would be fuckin illas fuck!

MENES
06-30-2010, 12:43 AM
^they might need to set up imbedding for datpiff on wucorp before it'll work. if that's what it is they need to get on that shit. havin whole playlists in your sig would be illy, fuck youtube

listenin now, hit y'all with some feed later, peace

word sun respekt,, thanks for the listen... i swear i seen 12elve around here with a playlist in his SIG.... shine some lighht on this please 12

peace

edit: i was lying, hes got the same shit, i'll ask a mod

Poison Flowerz!
06-30-2010, 12:22 PM
kbZsRK_C3H4

pro.Graveface
06-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Ima ck it now yall damn Im bizy thiese dayz

OOOOH SHIT FIRST TRACK SHADOWLANDZZ to my Dome BLAZIN That Beat is insane feelin his hard lyricz raw big up to da lordz
next the Order layd Back cool wordflowz if ya ask me its too layd back beat for me but still a fat track,
Untitled - this a Irie beat?, that Menes sick with it Jig allwayz dope to liston,
yo Irie yo you killed this , unic sound , Skamp, raw, I tink Skamp 1 of the rawest fo real ! alwayz comin tru tru raw word play, last cat came nice, dont know his name, SIC JOINT!!!
APPA LOOSA is DANGEROUS for real mad on point,,,
mist and midnight skiez - mad lyricz yo Jig murdered that sjit sic the dude after too sic verse's,
yo I can go on but yo it made my psp so nice liston overall a fat joint like BLAM bring a sequel soon or sometin yo GREAT Collaboration

PEACE godz

Boss_Digger
06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
word sun respekt,, thanks for the listen... i swear i seen 12elve around here with a playlist in his SIG.... shine some lighht on this please 12

peace

edit: i was lying, hes got the same shit, i'll ask a mod

you have to choose the embeded link option from the list of different links they give you

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-30-2010, 02:40 PM

OOOOH SHIT FIRST TRACK SHADOWLANDZZ to my Dome BLAZIN That Beat is insane feelin his hard lyricz raw big up to da lordz
next the Order layd Back cool wordflowz if ya ask me its too layd back beat for me but still a fat track,
Untitled - this a Irie beat?, that Menes sick with it Jig allwayz dope to liston,
yo Irie yo you killed this , unic sound , Skamp, raw, I tink Skamp 1 of the rawest fo real ! alwayz comin tru tru raw word play, last cat came nice, dont know his name, SIC JOINT!!!
mist and midnight skiez - mad lyricz yo Jig murdered that sjit sic the dude after too sic verse's,
yo I can go on but yo it made my psp so nice liston overall a fat joint like BLAM bring a sequel soon or sometin yo GREAT Collaboration

PEACE godz

Good look homie! It was actually a 7thgrandmantis beat I spit that verse to. My production credits are Appa-Loosa and Port Authority.

MENES
06-30-2010, 02:47 PM
you have to choose the embeded link option from the list of different links they give you

peace sun i tried everything haha... what im looking for is, instead of clicking "smokeringz download mixtape" in your signature and being redirected to the playlist, instead it IS the actual playlist, and you can jus stream from your signature.

as juice said i think the mods have to give us the ability to click the datpiff embed like youtube or wshh when posting

MENES
06-30-2010, 02:54 PM

PEACE godz

hahah PEACE G!! made for raw catz like u, nah wat i mean respekt!! thanks for listening

yo and that was BRONZEFEET on the last verse of UNTITLTED, and ARCHANGEL after jig on midknight mist, the other 2 members of mah group BDZ,, all the production creditz should be in the folder typed in wordpad, also it was seeming liek you wasnt listening to it in order, yo its much better that way

ONE

Janjuhizm
06-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Dl-ing now, can't wait to hear this grimey ass shit. Peace

SKAMPOE
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
yea mental order wasnt rly in order lmao

5hundred&one
07-01-2010, 08:01 PM
yo, keepin my word and sharin my thoughts with y'all fellas.

first of all, shit sounds super official. like the way y'all startin to get comfortable and creative with song interludes and themes throughout whole songs and just puttin real though into it, that's what's up.

that bein said, this still ain't 100% air tight. I know y'all probably ain't got $2000 mics and mixers and shit, so I ain't trippin, but all I can say is don't stop gettin better at mixin and sequencin, that's where most ppl get it fucked up, so keep improvin y'alls setup and keep that growth goin. don't ever get satisfied with where u at!

but yo, here's a quick breakdown cause y'all deserve it:

1. Extended Partnership - PF settin this shit off right! I expect nothin less, he's one of the illest here easy. this is one of the best tracks far as the rhymes go too, everybody got on this one and did it justice

2. Samurai Graveyard - dope shit, NIKLZ, the delivery wasn't air tight, you kinda got the rhymin in your bedroom sound, but yo, you MURKED this shit, haha. if you and Poison got somethin cookin up right now, shit is about to get serious! u dropped a standout verse for real, props man. dope beat RINO!

3. Mist & Midnight Skies - shit is thorough. Jig had me wildin on this one, the ad-libs set it off. Archangel killed this one too.

4. The Order - feelin the drums, Skampoe murked it, nice delivery.

5. Lyrical Warcry - aight, nothin really jumped out at me on this one, filler track, imo. lyrics was tight tho.

6. Basement Realmz - BRONZE, gyaddamn son, you should flow like this more often, standout verse! no disrespect to BDZ, bot Bronze should have murked this one alone, he was spazzin on this shit. dope cut all around, a Plex beat is never a bad look. dope shit.

7. Appa-Loose - Irie-1 blessed y'all, feelin both his tracks a lot. this might be my favorite cut, shit just sounds official, Jig & Archangel held it down.

8. Napalm Psalmz - y'all already know this shit's crazy, I ain't gotta say shit, lol. standout beat, perfect tempo for a posse cut, not a bad verse. PCP brought some extra ammo, that's what's up, dude's nice. Maximus took it, imo.

9. Port Authority - such a tight beat, big up to Irie. PCP holdin it down, flowin spastic! good shit, standout cut.

10. ShadowlandzZ - thought the transitions between y'alls parts could have been smoother, but I know that shit's hard, bein in two diffrent places. still, tight rhymes from both Skamp & Menes, Poison Flowerz always comin up with some crazy shit, big up to that MF.

11. Mental Slaughter - really liked this one, beat is dirty, everyone flowed proper on it, feelin the laid back vibe. PCP murked it!

12. Untitled - 7th hooked y'all the fuck up! y'all should pay him for this one, haha. beat is crazy, 7th schoolin everybody on the drum game, cuts are flawless, shit's nice. Menes came in heavy, everybody did they thing, I think that's Irie, amirite? he killed it, whoever it was.

respect to everybody involved, y'all went duffy on this shit, hit me up for a beat or two on the next one, I got you.

SKAMPOE
07-01-2010, 08:07 PM
yo, keepin my word and sharin my thoughts with y'all fellas.

first of all, shit sounds super official. like the way y'all startin to get comfortable and creative with song interludes and themes throughout whole songs and just puttin real though into it, that's what's up.

that bein said, this still ain't 100% air tight. I know y'all probably ain't got $2000 mics and mixers and shit, so I ain't trippin, but all I can say is don't stop gettin better at mixin and sequencin, that's where most ppl get it fucked up, so keep improvin y'alls setup and keep that growth goin. don't ever get satisfied with where u at!

but yo, here's a quick breakdown cause y'all deserve it:

1. Extended Partnership - PF settin this shit off right! I expect nothin less, he's one of the illest here easy. this is one of the best tracks far as the rhymes go too, everybody got on this one and did it justice

2. Samurai Graveyard - dope shit, NIKLZ, the delivery wasn't air tight, you kinda got the rhymin in your bedroom sound, but yo, you MURKED this shit, haha. if you and Poison got somethin cookin up right now, shit is about to get serious! u dropped a standout verse for real, props man. dope beat RINO!

3. Mist & Midnight Skies - shit is thorough. Jig had me wildin on this one, the ad-libs set it off. Archangel killed this one too.

4. The Order - feelin the drums, Skampoe murked it, nice delivery.

5. Lyrical Warcry - aight, nothin really jumped out at me on this one, filler track, imo. lyrics was tight tho.

6. Basement Realmz - BRONZE, gyaddamn son, you should flow like this more often, standout verse! no disrespect to BDZ, bot Bronze should have murked this one alone, he was spazzin on this shit. dope cut all around, a Plex beat is never a bad look. dope shit.

7. Appa-Loose - Irie-1 blessed y'all, feelin both his tracks a lot. this might be my favorite cut, shit just sounds official, Jig & Archangel held it down.

8. Napalm Psalmz - y'all already know this shit's crazy, I ain't gotta say shit, lol. standout beat, perfect tempo for a posse cut, not a bad verse. PCP brought some extra ammo, that's what's up, dude's nice. Maximus took it, imo.

9. Port Authority - such a tight beat, big up to Irie. PCP holdin it down, flowin spastic! good shit, standout cut.

10. ShadowlandzZ - thought the transitions between y'alls parts could have been smoother, but I know that shit's hard, bein in two diffrent places. still, tight rhymes from both Skamp & Menes, Poison Flowerz always comin up with some crazy shit, big up to that MF.

11. Mental Slaughter - really liked this one, beat is dirty, everyone flowed proper on it, feelin the laid back vibe. PCP murked it!

12. Untitled - 7th hooked y'all the fuck up! y'all should pay him for this one, haha. beat is crazy, 7th schoolin everybody on the drum game, cuts are flawless, shit's nice. Menes came in heavy, everybody did they thing, I think that's Irie, amirite? he killed it, whoever it was.

respect to everybody involved, y'all went duffy on this shit, hit me up for a beat or two on the next one, I got you.

1yooo thats wat the fuk im talkin about!!!!! REPPED

JIGSAW45
07-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Yooooooooo....good looks to prograve n juice for showin love.

pro.Graveface
07-03-2010, 07:42 AM
yeah my media player flipped in wrong order but sic album yall I like it , I put it on when I bike to scool , RAW Hip - Hop Bangin wakin me up an so yo sorry yeah i didnt realy reconized those lordz im mad bizy thiese dayz yo . keep that real comin yo
PEACE

100pr00f
07-03-2010, 08:42 AM
not bad..you got some nice beats for this project
the track so far the has the best complete sound and more on point to me is
mental slaughter
shadowlands ...is a dope track
really digging menes ..got a nice tone...its gritty
would like to hear more

peace

The Prime Sithesizah
07-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Im a fan of both PCP and BDZ and I listened and listened to this tape over and over again last night until I fell asleep.. this shit put me in a zone and had me begin on some NEW shit musically.. props on this tape.. yahll mesh in PERFECTLY when yahll work together.. this is art right here.. the production was right and the emcee'n was right... Loved this tape.. gonna spin this tape again..

SKAMPOE
07-03-2010, 01:01 PM
green boxed^
thanx for lending us ur ears and thanx for the feed!!!PEACE

JIGSAW45
07-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Im a fan of both PCP and BDZ and I listened and listened to this tape over and over again last night until I fell asleep.. this shit put me in a zone and had me begin on some NEW shit musically.. props on this tape.. yahll mesh in PERFECTLY when yahll work together.. this is art right here.. the production was right and the emcee'n was right... Loved this tape.. gonna spin this tape again..

peace prime,appreciate u checkin out the joint and i'm glad u feelin it. thanx alot my dude...respect,1

THE MASON
07-04-2010, 03:08 PM
been away for a bit but peace to all leavin feedback, its appreciated

mega props to Juice for the review!!

THE MASON
07-06-2010, 10:13 AM
168 downloads off my mediafire link so far

lets keep it moving!! peace to those who listened and peace to my brothers

Erap
07-09-2010, 03:25 PM
what up fellas i really enjoy this tape the beatz are hard and grimmey just how i like it...and yall did ya thing on the mic pcp n bdz really mesh up well and i'm waiting to hear some more peace.

JIGSAW45
07-10-2010, 10:25 PM
peace erap...really appreciate u comin thru bro. I'm glad u feeling it n thanx for checkin it out. Peace my dude,1

MENES
07-11-2010, 12:39 PM
mental order in effekt!!

respect to all those listening, lets get another review in here

PEACE

12weLvE
07-12-2010, 10:26 PM
I got to peep this on the DAtpiff link. PRops guys... 7ths beat was :spin:

THE MASON
07-16-2010, 04:39 PM
thanks for checkin everybody

so far 250 downloads, help spread the word!! feedback good or bad is welcome, peace

Mental Order in effect!!

LORD ZERO
07-21-2010, 11:44 PM
T21sELoeJEc

Noyz
07-23-2010, 10:26 PM
I've been sleeping heavy...I had this downloaded on my computer for a minute but never really got around to giving it a thorough listen. I threw it on my mp3 player and had a chance to let it sink in the past few days at work and this joint bangs so hard. The production is on point the whole way through. Just real grimey beats. The Basement Dwellaz sounded so much better on this than they did on Depths of Darkness. Huge improvements made by everyone. PCP split heads open with every verse.

Dope project for everyone involved. Much respect to all.

SKAMPOE
07-24-2010, 07:17 PM
peace

Undiluted Karma
08-03-2010, 05:32 AM
I can't read that tracklist haha but on the dl. after hearing lord zeros kung fu beat tape im overdue to hear some of the corp emcees and beats

Undiluted Karma
08-03-2010, 07:06 AM
I can't read that tracklist haha but on the dl. after hearing lord zeros kung fu beat tape im overdue to hear some of the corp emcees and beats

WHO THE FUCK produced the first track? that beat literally put shivers on my neck lol

emceeing was crazy especially first 2 dudes

SKAMPOE
08-03-2010, 07:19 AM
poison flowerz

JIGSAW45
08-04-2010, 10:56 PM
WHO THE FUCK produced the first track? that beat literally put shivers on my neck lol

emceeing was crazy especially first 2 dudes

thanx for the listen,me n skamp are 1st. props to menes n bronze for layin it down on that as well,peace

Undiluted Karma
08-05-2010, 06:18 PM
thanx for the listen,me n skamp are 1st. props to menes n bronze for layin it down on that as well,peace

no doubt im on summer hols so i got time to listen to some of the artists on the corp, im listening to the pcp discography hehe

some real talented dudes on the corp.

pcp
bd
lord zero
poison flowerz

im not really versed in other peoples stuff but off the strength of the verses and production on EP they got talent too

so props all around

THE MASON
08-12-2010, 01:14 PM
some real talented dudes on the corp.

peace man

there is some serious talent up here, i hope more heads like you recognize the realness.

we got solid emcees and some of the best unheard of producers who destroy these new jacks on the scene

THE MASON
08-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I've been sleeping heavy...I had this downloaded on my computer for a minute but never really got around to giving it a thorough listen. I threw it on my mp3 player and had a chance to let it sink in the past few days at work and this joint bangs so hard. The production is on point the whole way through. Just real grimey beats. The Basement Dwellaz sounded so much better on this than they did on Depths of Darkness. Huge improvements made by everyone. PCP split heads open with every verse.

Dope project for everyone involved. Much respect to all.

peace Noyz

GET CAUGHT IN PURGATORY! SOON!!

for those who care 305 downloads off my mediafire, there are a few links around

PTInfinity
08-27-2010, 11:03 AM
I'd like to ask you for lyrics if it's possible to get it pm me plz... I really like the albums but at some parts i don't understand the rhymes so well (: hf and tnx

SKAMPOE
08-28-2010, 01:01 AM
peace Noyz

GET CAUGHT IN PURGATORY! SOON!!

for those who care 305 downloads off my mediafire, there are a few links around
oh werd cool yo pEACE

Tecknowledgist
08-31-2010, 08:38 PM
My favorite moments on the album:

1. Archangel on Mist and Midnight Skies (goddamn!!)

"Then visions of peace fade, I awaken my blade
From the harmonious slumber in which it should have stayed
Floor by floor my assassins are slayed
And after people ask what kind of backwards Game Of Death I played
'Cause I emerge on the ground floor, with a metal knife
In a bloody black jumpsuit rockin' a yellow stripe"

2. Tito on Napalm Psalmz (just so raw)

"Bust the swagger of Mick Jagger attackin a bitch faggot
And packin a big mac in the back of a sick Ac, it's a tragedy
Mortal Kombat, niggas givin 'em a fatality"

"Nigga you got somethin to say then?
COME OUT WITH IT OR SHUT MOUTH WIT IT! Get it?
The pump, out wit it. I dump out. You? Shit it
I'm so problematic, this happens with a pistol habit
Establish the badder, some mad at da guinness, the matter?
I'm in a beef with a rat-a-tat-a, the kid's combative"

I like how he left all the mistakes in it, this live not memorex!

And Skampeezy "ATHEIST SLUT! ATHEIST SLUT! ATHEIST SLUT!" hahaha i think

3. Poison Flowerz' Extended Partnership beat (intense)

WATCH OUT, THAT GUY'S REAL CRAZY

4. Menes and Bronze Feet on Extended Partnership (caught me off-guard there)

"A bastard child maims his master's throat
Menes observes in the back with a dagger and cloak"

"Ruthless student movin' groovin' shootin'
Super duper with the luger
Futuristic cruiser, dip dive and maneuver
Eagle strike force pursuer, mountain mover smokin clouds in the skies"

Poison Flowerz!
09-03-2010, 04:09 AM
yo I thought I already posted in here!

anyways I've probably spun this over 100 times by now

My favorite tracks:

~~~~~

Shadowlandzz -

"[Menes]

Humans androids an creatures, slime goods and reefer
Death looms in this feature, West pirate lagoon
The port side is hollow

[Skampoe]

So watch where you follow!
Shootin arrows, stompin over castles
Skampoe cuttin em loose from the lasso
We murder the last rogue, with this biblical scroll
That be settin it free, while the rest
be spewin hateful inflections at me!

[Menes]

Like Poison darts, Mortal Kombat in the dark
Choose your fate, Iron robe and Mephisto's hate
Calisto shape, Shift the gaze of a wolf
You held captive, Ancient zombie awaits at the foot
Tremendous hill, Climb to what they think is the peak
but still, atleast half inflicted with a deathly chill
Easy kill, the trained marksman
Born heartless, Ice thrones an cold martians!"

This exchange is the peak of the album for me, so ill!

~~~~~

Samurai Graveyard -

one of my favorite beats on the album, Rino brought some grimey Edo castle sounds

[Menes]

"as we linger.. smoke surrounds us in the GRAVEYARD" < illest opening

[Bronze Feet]

"deep in the graveyard, gates be bone barred
face be sword scarred.. fortune, telling" < bronze came in takin heads!

[Niklz]

"360 degree chi energy solar fatigue samurai moonlight centipede"

Niklz buries this track, I could type the whole verse. one of my favorite verses on the album

~~~~~

Napalm Psalmz -

Lord Z brought the perfect sound! Ill!!

everyone brought the darts on here

Menes opened the track perfect

"catapult your leader off the top of a city"

"high power wizard, blinded with the blizzard!"

Maxes delivery is untouchable as usual

"yo its the mad man wrapped in barbwire! WHAT?!
move silent through your codex, red lense bent
creepin through your heat vents"

Skampoes bridge is so dope!

"if them niggaz is Gods, then I'm a muthafuckin
ATHEIST SUN! ATHEIST SUN! ATHEIST SUN!"

Jigsaw stole the show for me on this track, verbal destruction for real! Flow was flawless

"im scorchin internal organs here to slay all pawns
rockin with the basement dwellaz, get my Radon on!
invadin your innerspace with a fork and a dinner plate
make niggaz levitate with a 5th and a .38
difficult to concentrate, disruptin the mental state
when the bullet penetrate youll be rockin a metal plate"

~~~~~

Basement Realmz -

Antoher one of my favorite beats, this track is ridiculous

Bronze took this one for me, ruthless delivery

"cold freezin splinter cells, what the hell
bells of war ringin, rumors so you aint sleepin well
paintin cosmic pictures in the basement where we dwell
run across the universe speakin potent spells
flyin on the backs of king coopa shells!"

~~~~~

Untitled -

7th did the impossible! Respect to that crazy muthafucka!

Menes opens the track right again, first bullet in the chamber

"basement dwellin henchmen, drag you down in the dungeon!"

Wow, Irie 1.. what else to say? dominated this track, one of my favorite verses on the album

"I collide with the Earth, shatter on contact
sound scanner, scatter messages throughout the planet
science friction that a base doesnt compute
telepathic waves crash the system, ready for reboot
laser gun battles, 2099 technology
white collar crimes replacin highway robbery"

Skampoe killed this also

"biological scientists cant interpret our scripture
ink blots for they simple minds, they aint gettin the picture
I'm straight up writin verses, tryna stop time with my thoughts
holy waters for they curses"

"we strip wings off of the angel
multiple darts from multiple angles"

~~~~~

Extended Partnership -

Lovin what yall did to this!

Skampoe and Menes verses are my favorite on here

~~~~~

Lyrical Warcry -

Jigsaw brings heat on here!

"Six shooter bigger then Budhha!"

"stone microphone killer, liftin up a stone pillar
crushin soldiers in my palm, like a giant go-rilla"

My favorite Bronze Feet verse on the album, he demolishes this track!

"wastelands, grenades from aerosol spray cans, flame hands!"

"we walk under street lights, with heat sight"

~~~~~

Mist and Midnight Skies -

Love this beat, the piano is hypnotic

Menes brings it again

"moss legged on a cliff studyin the Aura
MEchanical limbs cross the landscape
fist pounds the earth, ocean rocks expand plates"

but..
Arch Angel dominates this one for me

"north american satellite photos have failed to recognize the Mental Order logo!" < damn

And after people ask what kind of backwards Game Of Death I played"

~~~~~

Port Authority -

This is the track I play when riding

both murdered this

[Skampoe]

I'm fully aware of my words, its like the power of prayer
they know I exist cause I spit it like this, It would always be rare
I'm partin your hairs with these muthafuckin arms that I bare
I'll X your life 9 times like the shirts that I wear

~~~~~

Favorite Verses:
1. Menes on Shadowlandzz
2. Irie 1 on Untitled
3. Niklz on Samurai Graveyard
4. Jigsaw on Napalm Psalmz
5. Skampoe on Port Authority

Favorite Beats:
1. Basement Realmz - Complex Realmz
2. Samurai Graveyard - Rino
3. Napalm Psalmz - Lord Zero
4. Untitled - 7th Grand Mantis
5. Mental Slaughter - MOD

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/263/8/d/Samurai_Vs_the_Zombies_by_BenWootten.jpg

PALEHORSE
09-03-2010, 05:35 AM
props

i wish i could rhyme but im a white honkey awkward high pitched nerd with no rythem

Undiluted Karma
09-03-2010, 02:34 PM
^Mizury is white and has a high ptiched voice at times and hes dope. song below is meh but alot of his stuff is good

/v/oW2NZySuX80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oW2NZySuX80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

THE MASON
09-04-2010, 11:34 AM
peace everybody, glad this is still getting some spins with yall

SKAMPOE
09-04-2010, 12:44 PM
yo I thought I already posted in here!

anyways I've probably spun this over 100 times by now

My favorite tracks:

~~~~~

Shadowlandzz -

"[Menes]

Humans androids an creatures, slime goods and reefer
Death looms in this feature, West pirate lagoon
The port side is hollow

[Skampoe]

So watch where you follow!
Shootin arrows, stompin over castles
Skampoe cuttin em loose from the lasso
We murder the last rogue, with this biblical scroll
That be settin it free, while the rest
be spewin hateful inflections at me!

[Menes]

Like Poison darts, Mortal Kombat in the dark
Choose your fate, Iron robe and Mephisto's hate
Calisto shape, Shift the gaze of a wolf
You held captive, Ancient zombie awaits at the foot
Tremendous hill, Climb to what they think is the peak
but still, atleast half inflicted with a deathly chill
Easy kill, the trained marksman
Born heartless, Ice thrones an cold martians!"

This exchange is the peak of the album for me, so ill!

~~~~~

Samurai Graveyard -

one of my favorite beats on the album, Rino brought some grimey Edo castle sounds

[Menes]

"as we linger.. smoke surrounds us in the GRAVEYARD" < illest opening

[Bronze Feet]

"deep in the graveyard, gates be bone barred
face be sword scarred.. fortune, telling" < bronze came in takin heads!

[Niklz]

"360 degree chi energy solar fatigue samurai moonlight centipede"

Niklz buries this track, I could type the whole verse. one of my favorite verses on the album

~~~~~

Napalm Psalmz -

Lord Z brought the perfect sound! Ill!!

everyone brought the darts on here

Menes opened the track perfect

"catapult your leader off the top of a city"

"high power wizard, blinded with the blizzard!"

Maxes delivery is untouchable as usual

"yo its the mad man wrapped in barbwire! WHAT?!
move silent through your codex, red lense bent
creepin through your heat vents"

Skampoes bridge is so dope!

"if them niggaz is Gods, then I'm a muthafuckin
ATHEIST SUN! ATHEIST SUN! ATHEIST SUN!"

Jigsaw stole the show for me on this track, verbal destruction for real! Flow was flawless

"im scorchin internal organs here to slay all pawns
rockin with the basement dwellaz, get my Radon on!
invadin your innerspace with a fork and a dinner plate
make niggaz levitate with a 5th and a .38
difficult to concentrate, disruptin the mental state
when the bullet penetrate youll be rockin a metal plate"

~~~~~

Basement Realmz -

Antoher one of my favorite beats, this track is ridiculous

Bronze took this one for me, ruthless delivery

"cold freezin splinter cells, what the hell
bells of war ringin, rumors so you aint sleepin well
paintin cosmic pictures in the basement where we dwell
run across the universe speakin potent spells
flyin on the backs of king coopa shells!"

~~~~~

Untitled -

7th did the impossible! Respect to that crazy muthafucka!

Menes opens the track right again, first bullet in the chamber

"basement dwellin henchmen, drag you down in the dungeon!"

Wow, Irie 1.. what else to say? dominated this track, one of my favorite verses on the album

"I collide with the Earth, shatter on contact
sound scanner, scatter messages throughout the planet
science friction that a base doesnt compute
telepathic waves crash the system, ready for reboot
laser gun battles, 2099 technology
white collar crimes replacin highway robbery"

Skampoe killed this also

"biological scientists cant interpret our scripture
ink blots for they simple minds, they aint gettin the picture
I'm straight up writin verses, tryna stop time with my thoughts
holy waters for they curses"

"we strip wings off of the angel
multiple darts from multiple angles"

~~~~~

Extended Partnership -

Lovin what yall did to this!

Skampoe and Menes verses are my favorite on here

~~~~~

Lyrical Warcry -

Jigsaw brings heat on here!

"Six shooter bigger then Budhha!"

"stone microphone killer, liftin up a stone pillar
crushin soldiers in my palm, like a giant go-rilla"

My favorite Bronze Feet verse on the album, he demolishes this track!

"wastelands, grenades from aerosol spray cans, flame hands!"

"we walk under street lights, with heat sight"

~~~~~

Mist and Midnight Skies -

Love this beat, the piano is hypnotic

Menes brings it again

"moss legged on a cliff studyin the Aura
MEchanical limbs cross the landscape
fist pounds the earth, ocean rocks expand plates"

but..
Arch Angel dominates this one for me

"north american satellite photos have failed to recognize the Mental Order logo!" < damn

And after people ask what kind of backwards Game Of Death I played"

~~~~~

Port Authority -

This is the track I play when riding

both murdered this

[Skampoe]

I'm fully aware of my words, its like the power of prayer
they know I exist cause I spit it like this, It would always be rare
I'm partin your hairs with these muthafuckin arms that I bare
I'll X your life 9 times like the shirts that I wear

~~~~~

Favorite Verses:
1. Menes on Shadowlandzz
2. Irie 1 on Untitled
3. Niklz on Samurai Graveyard
4. Jigsaw on Napalm Psalmz
5. Skampoe on Port Authority

Favorite Beats:
1. Basement Realmz - Complex Realmz
2. Samurai Graveyard - Rino
3. Napalm Psalmz - Lord Zero
4. Untitled - 7th Grand Mantis
5. Mental Slaughter - MOD

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/263/8/d/Samurai_Vs_the_Zombies_by_BenWootten.jpg

ma nigga, thanx for the feed...

MENES
09-05-2010, 01:56 PM
TECK, PF! much respekt for the input!! I want to hear some more keep spinnin this ish

JIGSAW45
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Peace yall n thanx for continuin to support the joint,one.

THE MASON
02-28-2011, 03:17 PM
bumpin this joint

SKAMPOE
02-28-2011, 03:25 PM
oh shit, almost forgot about this gem!!

THE MASON
03-05-2011, 12:13 PM
how you almost forget your own album skamp-oreo hahahahahah

MY WORDS IS LIKE THE POWER OF PRAYER!!! ILL X YA LIFE NINE TIMES LIKE THE SHIRTS THAT I WEAR!!

SKAMPOE
03-05-2011, 02:43 PM
hahaha

this shit is a banging ass piece of werk bro
BDZ PCP representing ALL WAYZ

THE MASON
02-19-2012, 07:30 PM
bump this

dKUBkWVH_1w

one of the best albums onthe corp imo

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 08:29 PM
yea this was sum real grimey grundgy shit

Shadow Demon
06-22-2012, 11:40 AM
can i get a new link? dope album

yall got done for RIAAA violation lmao

MENES
06-22-2012, 02:23 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?nml3xg1iknh3hha

NEW LINK! MASON ADD TO FRONT PAGE NIAAAA FUCK RIA ... FOR ONE SAMPLE.. ONE ON TRACK THEY REMOVED OUR MANY DOWNLOADZ! WE LIVE ON

Shadow Demon
06-23-2012, 05:14 AM
thaks